1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

V.S. system

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by blaziken13fire, Jan 22, 2006.

1. blaziken13fire

blaziken13fire Soul Trainer

does any one still play the V.S. system trading card game?

2. Aquadon

Aquadon TCG Trainer

I son't really know too much about V.S., and from what I hear, it could be pretty popular. What's the Game like?

3. blaziken13fire

blaziken13fire Soul Trainer

well, it is a lot like yu-gi-oh, but it uses comic book monsters/guys. the magic and trap cards have been replaced with plot twist and equitment and I beleive that locations are in both. The monsters are leveled 1 through 8 (or maby 9) and there attack and defence is scaled down a lot from yu-gi-oh cards. there are only commens, uncommens, and rares. foile cards are in every pack. there are 55 cards in each rarity division. the difrant sagas are: marvel origins, marvel web of spiderman, marvel avengers, D.C. origins, D.C. batman, D.C. green lantern corp. and probily some more that I can't remember. I'll post a exsample of what the cards look like. This is Iron man he is a lv 6. ( see the little gold 6 in the top left corner?) he has 12 attack ( top number on the lower left side.) and 12 defence. (lowed left coner.)
    [​IMG]
    this pic is from the main V.S. system website. If you want I could post a link to tha rules and a online demo.(read the comprehencive rules too.)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2006