• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vanguard!...anyone?

Dreamy

I don't actually play Cardfight Vanguard! per say, I just admire the art on the cards. My favorite clan, and if I did make a deck, would have to be Pale Moon. I honestly don't like the circus, but I love these cards. I think it is because there is such a diverse mix of creatures and beings, allowing for a plethora of possibilities. There are cute ones, creepy ones, cool ones, funny ones, gothic ones; There are humanoids(elves), monsters(demons), animals(both natural and mythical (aka High Beasts)), just so many things you can do with the designs.

Please feel free to discuss Vanguard! to your hearts' content.

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I am getting into it, I'm playing Kagero currently, but I'm switching to Narukami soon.

Dreamy

I am getting into it, I'm playing Kagero currently, but I'm switching to Narukami soon.

Kagero actually were one of the driving forces that got me into Vanguard!, I love dragons, but Pale Moon got me to stay. Now I just watch the new episode that airs every week, but I'm really thinking of building a deck, too bad I have no one to play against though :p

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I like them, they play like how my Magic decks tend to work, win quick by hitting hard fast. I haven't had a chance to watch the show, but I've heard good things about it. I'll probably wait until t is on Netflix or something.

Mr Dragon

Crazy Dude
I've been watching the anime but haven't played before, is it really as luck based as it looks (I have seen some real life games too by the way).

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yeah pretty much, like today I was playing at my LGS. and was at 5 damage, my opponent was at 3. Swung with Dragonic Overlord boosted by 10000. It went through and my Twin Drive checks popped up to Crit Triggers. I was happy, I would've lost it not for that crazy drive check.