1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Vanity Affair! (378)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced Battle' started by Serebii, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

Wow, this was a good episode. I just hope Ash learns from it. Brock shows at the beginning that he knows when Ash is getting cocky. And as Max said, Ash had a type advantage in the opening battle.

2. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

Well sure I won't deny that Ash vs Drake was much more balanced than when Ash fought Prima. He had obviously improved alot since then and his main downfall in this episode's battle was his rather sudden arrogance. ^^;

3. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Which was highly out of character of Brock since he usually doesn't comment on Ash's flaws.

4. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

It was nice to see Cotoise defeat that one guy's Hassam, although the win seemed to inflate Satoshi's ego. Him battling Genji on the ship was great since it showed how far Satoshi had come since arriving in Houen. Tyltalis versus Juptile gave me déjà vu, but I chuckled when Genji's Bohmander dispatched of the Rocket-dan.

5. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

Ash vs. Drake was exciting and Drake's team was in touch with his game counterpart's. I'm so relieved that 4Kids didn't dub Drake as a pirate. Salamence's voice could've used a boost though.

6. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

Frankly out of Houen's Four Heavenly Kings, Genji is probably my least favorite member. So while him showing up was entertaining, I wish that we had seen Kagetsu debut in this episode in place of Genji.