1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

Discussion in '6th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by varanus_komodoensis, Jan 14, 2014.

1. varanus_komodoensis

varanus_komodoensis they call me Varanus

Welcome to my Trade Shop! I'm Varanus, and I breed Hidden Ability/Egg Move Pokemon for people who don't have them. I also have some shinies up for trade, but THEY ARE CLONED.

Friend Code: 5129-1087-8128
    IGN (in-game name): Varanus

I live in GMT -6, which is CENTRAL STANDARD TIME.

Everyone: I love running this trade shop, but in all honesty, I don't have time to do complicated orders anymore. I have a full-time job, I volunteer twice a week, and I have a social life and friends. It's just me running this shop and I just don't have time anymore. I'm terribly sorry, and I want to give the biggest thanks I can to everyone who has helped me, donated, and recommended this shop to others. I could never have done any of this without everyone here. I'm not closing the shop, but I don't have time to breed Pokemon for hours on end. If you want something like HA Pokemon or 6IV Dittos, please don't hesitate to send me a VM and we can work something out.

I check and reply to this shop 1-2 times a week. If you want something done in a timely manner, this is not the shop for you. If I'm taking a long time with your request and you need it sooner, don't hesitate to VM me. I respond and reply to VMs every day.

Rules

PLEASE POST INSTEAD OF PMing ME! I get so many PMs every day that I cannot keep track of who wants what, so at this point I'm probably going to ignore all PM requests unless you're offering me something that I'm REALLY interested in.

1. All of Serebii's rules apply here.
    2. In most cases, my Pokemon are bred by me and come from me, and therefore are unique. I do not use hacked Pokemon to breed anything, and I have checked every legendary and shiny on this page for legality on Pokecheck. If you think that one of the Pokemon that I traded to you is suspicious, please PM me and we can discuss the issue.
    3. Some of my legendaries and events from my 5th Gen games are clones. I have marked which ones these are. I accept clones as well, as long as they are legal. Pokemon that I breed for you are NEVER cloned.
    4. I have a life outside of Serebii. Please be patient, especially if you asked for something complicated or time-consuming.
    5. I will put POKERUS on your Pokemon for free if you just ask! If it is a legend that has already been healed of Pokerus, then I will let you know.
    6. I WILL NOT breed a specific IV spread on the 12.5% gender of a gender-broken Pokemon.
    7. I WILL NOT breed a specific IV spread and nature on Volt Tackle Pikachu.
    8. I WILL NOT breed you a 6IV Pokemon. If your Pokemon happens to hatch with 6IVs, you can have it.
    9. I WILL NOT breed you a shiny Pokemon. The only shinies I have for trade are the ones listed.
    10. I WILL NOT breed you a certain Hidden Power. I don't even do that on my own Pokemon. Ain't nobody got time for that.
    11. I WILL NOT put a Gen V Tutor Move on a Pokemon unless it is also an Egg Move for that Pokemon or another Pokemon in the same Egg Group, and the only way to obtain the Egg Move is through the Tutor.
    12. If your finished request sits in my game for more than a month after I have VM'd you, I reserve the right to trade it away/release it and you will have to come back and request it again and wait for it again. This is to prevent my boxes from being filled with requests that are never picked up and then having people be mad at me a year later when I don't have their Pokemon anymore.

---------------

Table of Contents
    Post 1: Regular Ability Pokemon, Hidden Ability/Egg Move Pokemon: Kanto, Johto

Post 2: HA/Egg Move Pokemon: Hoenn, Sinnoh

Post 3: HA/Egg Move Pokemon: Unova, Kalos

Post 4:
    Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokemon,
    IV Breeding, Flawless Dittos,
    Shinies, Legends, Events,
    Available Mega Stones and Items

Post 5: Wants, Cloning Services, Shiny Cards, Pending Trades

How to Request a Trade

1. Look over what I'm offering and decide what you want. Note that VERY specific requests, especially those involving Egg Moves and/or IVs, might take me a week or more to get done as I have a life outside of Serebii.
    2. Make a post saying what you want and what you are offering for it. PLEASE POST instead of PMing me. I tend to lose PMs or forget to add them to the trade list. If you PM me, there is no guarantee that your request will make it onto the trade list or that it will be correct.
    If you do not specify nature and IVs then you will get random ones! I will NOT track you down to make sure that you didn't forget something. You will get exactly what you ask for in your post.
    3. I will respond, accepting or rejecting your offer.
    4. To complete the request and get your name on the pending trades, you MUST reply to my reply and acknowledge that you are still interested. At that point, I will add your name to the list of trades.
    5. I will VM you when your trade is done, and then we work out a time to get online! I will only PM you if you have VMs disabled, so keep this in mind. Clogging my Inbox with PMs annoys me. Plus, if you PM me, do NOT be surprised if your request is wrong or never makes it on this page in the first place. I get A LOT of PMs every day and I can't keep them organized, but I can keep the posts on this thread organized.
    6. If your finished request sits in my game for more than a month after I have VM'd you, I reserve the right to trade it away/release it and you will have to come back and request it again and wait for it again. This is to prevent my boxes from being filled with requests that are never picked up and then having people be mad at me a year later when I don't have their Pokemon anymore.

Pokemon Currently Available

Regular Ability/Egg Move Pokemon

718/718: National Dex Complete! Please ask for what you want.

All starters except Gen II and Gen V are available with their Hidden Abilities, because they haven't been released yet.

Hidden Ability/Egg Move Pokemon

All HA Pokemon Obtained!!!!
    I really have them all this time!
    These Pokemon are also available without their Hidden Abilities!

Sometimes, two egg moves are impossible to get together on a Pokemon (although this is greatly reduced in 6th Gen because females can pass down moves now). If you do request an impossible breed, I'll PM you and let you know.

If you don't see the Egg Move you want listed, please ask for it! Now that Bank is out, I have more Egg Moves available than when I made these lists, so they are likely incomplete. I WILL NOT put Gen V Tutor moves on Pokemon for you because I do not have enough Shards to do that for everyone, and I don't have enough time to go around collecting Shards so that I can do that for everyone. There are some Pokemon that I have Tutor moves on that are also Egg Moves. All of these are listed below.

Available in ANY Nature

;001; Bulbasaur
    Chlorophyll
    Amnesia, Charm, Curse, Giga Drain, Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, Leaf Storm, Magical Leaf, Nature Power, Petal Dance, Power Whip, Skull Bash, Sludge

;007; Squirtle
    Rain Dish
    Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring, Aura Sphere, Brine, Dragon Pulse, Fake Out, Flail, Foresight, Haze, Mirror Coat, Mist, Mud Sport, Muddy Water, Refresh, Yawn

;004; Charmander
    Solar Power
    AncientPower, Belly Drum, Bite, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Flare Blitz, Focus Punch, Metal Claw, Outrage

;010; Caterpie
    Run Away

;013; Weedle
    Run Away

;016; Pidgey - available in Dream Ball
    Big Pecks
    all egg moves available

;019; Rattata (available in Dream Ball)
    Hustle
    all egg moves available
    anta
    ;021; Spearow
    Sniper
    Astonish, Featherdance, Quick Attack, Scary Face, Sky Attack, Steel Wing, Uproar, Whirlwind

;023; Ekans - available in Dream Ball
    Unnerve
    all egg moves available

;025; Pikachu
    Lightningrod
    all egg moves available. I WILL NOT breed a specific IV spread and nature on Volt Tackle Pikachu.

;027; Sandshrew
    Sand Rush
    Chip Away, Counter, Crush Claw, Endure, Flail, Metal Claw, Mud Shot, Night Slash, Rapid Spin, Rock Climb, Rototiller

;029;/;032; Nidoran M/F
    Hustle
    all egg moves available

;173; Cleffa (available in Dream Ball)
    Friend Guard
    all egg moves available

;037; Vulpix (available in Dream Ball)
    Drought
    Captivate, Disable, Extrasensory, Feint Attack, Flail, Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Hex, Howl, Hypnosis, Power Slap, Spite

;039; Igglybuff (available in Dream Ball)
    Friend Guard
    all egg moves available

;041; Zubat
    Infiltrator
    all except Giga Drain available

;043; Oddish
    Run Away
    Ingrain, Razor Leaf, Synthesis

;046; Paras
    Damp
    Agility, Bug Bite, Counter, Cross Poison, Endure, Fell Stinger, Flail, Leech Seed, Metal Claw, Natural Gift, Psybeam, Pursuit, Screech, Sweet Scent

;048; Venonat
    Run Away (Venomoth has Wonder Skin)
    Agility, Baton Pass, Bug Bite, Giga Drain, Rage Powder, Screech, Signal Beam, Toxic Spikes

;052; Meowth (available in Dream Ball)
    Unnerve
    all egg moves available

;056; Mankey
    Defiant
    all egg moves available

;058; Growlithe
    Justified
    Body Slam, Close Combat, Covet, Crunch, Double-Kick, Double-Edge, Fire Spin, Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Howl, Morning Sun, Thrash, Splash, Water Sport

;060; Poliwag
    Swift Swim (Politoed - Drizzle)
    Bubblebeam, Encore, Endeavor, Endure, Haze, Mist, Mud Shot, Refresh,

;063; Abra (available in Dream Ball)
    Magic Guard
    Ally Switch, Barrier, Encore, Guard Swap, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Knock Off, Power Trick, Thunderpunch, Flatter, Guard Swap, Ice Punch, Nasty Plot, Psycho Cut, Role Play, Thunderpunch

;066; Machop
    Steadfast
    Close Combat, Counter, Encore, Fire Punch, Heavy Slam, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Meditate, Power Trick, Quick Guard, Smellingsalts, Thunderpunch, Tickle

;069; Bellsprout (available in Dream Ball)
    Gluttony
    all egg moves available

;072; Tentacool
    Rain Dish
    all egg moves available

;074; Geodude
    Sand Veil
    Automize, Block, Curse, Flail, Hammer Arm, Rock Climb

;077; Ponyta
    Flame Body
    Captivate, Charm, Double Kick, Double-Edge, Flame Wheel, Horn Drill, Hypnosis, Low Kick, Morning Sun, Thrash

;079; Slowpoke (available in Dream Ball)
    Regenerator
    Belly Drum, Block, Me First, Mud Sport, Sleep Talk, Snore, Stomp, Wonder Room, Zen Headbutt, Curse, Yawn

;081; Magnemite
    Analytic

;083; Farfetch'd
    Defiant
    Covet, Curse, Featherdance, Flail, Foresight, Gust, Leaf Blade, Mirror Move, Mud-Slap, Night Slash, Quick Attack, Revenge, Roost, Steel Wing, Trump Card

;084; Doduo
    Tangled Feet
    all egg moves available

;086; Seel
    Ice Body
    all except Icicle Spear available

;088; Grimer
    Poison Touch
    Acid Spray, Curse, Haze, Imprison, Lick, Mean Look, Scary Face, Shadow Punch, Shadow Sneak, Spit Up, Stockpile, Swallow

;090; Shellder - available in Dream Ball
    Overcoat
    all egg moves except Avalanche available

;095; Onix (available in Dream Ball)
    Weak Armor, Block, Defense Curl, Flail, Rock Blast, Rock Climb, Stealth Rock

;096; Drowzee
    Inner Focus
    Barrier, Fire Punch

;098; Krabby
    Sheer Force
    all egg moves available

;100; Voltorb
    Aftermath

;104; Cubone
    Battle Armor
    Ancientpower, Belly Drum, Chip Away, Detect, Double Kick, Iron Head, Perish Song, Screech, Skull Bash

;108; Lickitung
    Cloud Nine
    all except Belch

;111; Rhyhorn
    Reckless
    all egg moves available

;113; Chansey
    Healer
    Aromatherapy, Endure, Gravity, Heal Bell, Helping Hand, Metronome

;115; Kangaskhan (available in Dream Ball)
    Inner Focus
    all egg moves available

;116; Horsea
    Damp
    all egg moves available

;118; Goldeen
    Lightning Rod
    all egg moves available

;120; Staryu
    Analytic

;122; Mr. Mime (available in Dream Ball)
    Technician
    all except Icy Wind available

;123; Scyther - available in Dream Ball
    Steadfast
    all egg moves except Defog

;238; Smoochum
    Hydration
    all except Captivate available

;125; Electabuzz
    Vital Spirit
    Barrier, Feint, Fire Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Karate Chop, Meditate

;126; Magmar
    Vital Spirit
    all egg moves available

;128; Tauros
    Sheer Force

;129; Magikarp/Gyarados
    Rattled/Moxie

;131; Lapras;
    Hydration
    AncientPower, Avalanche, Curse, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Fissure, Foresight, Freeze-Dry, Horn Drill, Refresh, Sleep Talk, Tickle, Whirlpool

;132; Ditto
    Imposter

;133; Eevee (available in Dream Ball)
    Anticipation
    Captivate, Charm, Covet, Curse, Detect, Endure, Fake Tears, Flail, Natural Gift, Synchronoise, Wish, Yawn

;137; Porygon
    Analytic

;138; Omanyte
    Weak Armor
    all egg moves available

;140; Kabuto (available in Dream Ball)
    Weak Armor
    all egg moves available

;142; Aerodactyl
    Unnerve
    all egg moves available

;143; Snorlax
    Gluttony
    all except Belch available

;147; Dratini (available in Dream Ball)
    Marvel Scale
    Aqua Jet, Dragonbreath, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, EXTREMESPEED, Haze, Mist, Supersonic, Water Pulse

;161; Sentret - available in Dream Ball
    Frisk
    all egg moves available

;163; Hoothoot
    Tinted Lens
    all egg moves

;165; Ledyba
    Rattled
    Bide, Bug Bite, Bug Buzz, Encore, Knock Off, Psybeam, Screech, Silver Wind, Tailwind

;167; Spinarak
    Sniper
    Baton Pass, Disable, Megahorn, Night Slash, Psybeam, Pursuit, Rage Powder, Signal Beam, Sonicboom, Toxic Spikes, Twineedle

;170; Chinchou
    Water Absorb
    all except Shock Wave available

;175; Togepi (available in Dream Ball)
    Super Luck
    Foresight, Future Sight, Lucky Chant, Mirror Move, Nasty Plot, Peck, Secret Power, Stored Power

;177; Natu - available in Dream Ball
    Magic Bounce
    all except Skill Swap, Simple Beam, Ally Switch

;179; Mareep
    Plus
    all egg moves available

;185; Sudowoodo
    Rattled
    all egg moves

;187; Hoppip
    Infiltrator
    all egg moves available

;190; Aipom (available in Dream Ball)
    Skill Link
    Agility, Beat Up, Bounce, Counter, Covet, Doubleslap, Pursuit, Quick Guard, Revenge, Screech, Slam, Spite, Switcheroo

;191; Sunkern
    Early Bird
    Bide, Curse, Grasswhistle, Grassy Terrain, Helping Hand, Ingrain, Leech Seed, Morning Sun, Natural Gift, Nature Power, Sweet Scent

;193; Yanma
    Speed Boost
    all except Secret Power available

;194; Wooper
    Unaware
    Acid Spray, After You, Ancient Power, Body Slam, Counter, Curse, Double Kick, Encore, Guard Swap, Mud Sport, Recover, Sleep Talk, Spit Up, Stockpile, Swallow

;203; Girafarig (available in Dream Ball)
    Sap Sipper
    Amnesia, Beat Up, Double Kick, Foresight, Future Sight, Mean Look, Mirror Coat, Razor Wind, Skill Swap, Take Down, Wish

;204; Pineco
    Overcoat
    all egg moves

;206; Dunsparce
    Rattled
    Agility, Ancientpower, Astonish, Bide, Bite, Curse, Headbutt, Hex, Sleep Talk, Snore, Trump Card

;207; Gligar (available in Dream Ball)
    Immunity
    Cross Poison, Night Slash

;209; Snubbull
    Rattled
    all egg moves

;211; Quilfish
    Intimidate
    all egg moves available

;213; Shuckle (available in Dream Ball)
    Contrary
    Acid, Acupressure, Final Gambit, Helping Hand, Knock Off, Mud-Slap, Rock Blast, Sand Tomb, Sweet Scent

;214; Heracross
    Moxie
    Bide, Double-Edge, Flail, Harden, Megahorn, Pursuit, Revenge, Rock Blast, Seismic Toss

;215; Sneasel
    Pickpocket
    all egg moves available

;216; Teddiursa
    Honey Gather
    Belly Drum, Close Combat, Counter, Cross Chop, Crunch, Double-Edge, Fake Tears, Metal Claw, Night Slash, Play Rough, Seismic Toss, Sleep Talk, Take Down, Yawn

;218; Slugma - available in Dream Ball
    Weak Armor
    Acid Armor, Curse, Earth Power, Inferno, Memento, Rollout, Smokescreen, Spit Up, Stockpile, Swallow

;220; Swinub (available in Dream Ball)
    Thick Fat
    Ancientpower, Bite, Body Slam, Curse, Double-Edge, Fissure, Icicle Crash, Mud Shot, Take Down

;222; Corsola
    Regenerator
    all egg moves available

;223; Remoraid
    Moody
    Aurora Beam, Flail, Haze, Mud Shot, Octazooka, Rock Blast, Screech, Supersonic, Swift, Water Pulse

;225; Delibird
    Insomnia
    all egg moves available

;227; Skarmory (available in Dream Ball)
    Weak Armor
    all except Endure available (I now have Stealth Rock on Skarmory!)

;229; Houndour
    Unnerve
    all egg moves available

;231; Phanpy
    Sand Veil
    all egg moves available

;234; Stantler (available in Dream Ball)
    Sap Sipper
    all egg moves available

;235; Smeargle
    Moody
    Happy Hour/Dark Void - I will Sketch Happy Hour or Dark Void onto Smeargle, but it will not be level 1 and will have EVs.

;236; Tyrogue
    Vital Spirit
    Bullet Punch, Counter, Endure, Feint, Helping Hand, Hi Jump Kick, Mach Punch, Mind Reader, Pursuit, Rapid Spin, Vacuum Wave

;241; Miltank - available in Dream Ball
    Sap Sipper
    all egg moves available

;246; Larvitar (available in Dream Ball)
    Sand Veil
    AncientPower, Assurance, Curse, Dragon Dance, Focus Energy, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Outrage, Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Stomp

;249; Lugia, lv 40, in a Dream Ball, cloned, x2
    Timid
    x/x/x/31/x/31
    Multiscale (HA)
    obtained via trade with dragontamer44722, who got it on Dream Radar

Hoenn and Sinnoh on next post, Unova and Kalos on third post

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  2. varanus_komodoensis

;252; Treecko
    Unburden
    Crunch, Double Kick, Dragonbreath, Endeavor, Grasswhistle, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Mud Sport, Natural Gift, Razor Wind, Synthesis, Worry Seed

;255; Torchic
    Speed Boost
    Agility, Baton Pass, Counter, Crush Claw, Curse, Endure, Feather Dance, Feint, Flame Burst, Last Resort, Low Kick, Night Slash, Reversal

;258; Mudkip
    Damp
    AncientPower, Avalanche, Bite, Curse, Double-Edge, Ice Ball, Mirror Coat, Mud Bomb, Refresh, Stomp, Uproar, Whirlpool, Wide Guard, Yawn

;261; Poochyena
    Rattled
    all egg moves available

;263; Zigzagoon
    Quick Feet
    all egg moves available

;265; Wurmple - available in Dream Ball
    Run Away

;270; Lotad
    Own Tempo
    all egg moves available

;273; Seedot
    Pickpocket
    Amnesia, Beat Up, Bullet Seed, Foul Play, Grassy Terrain, Leech Seed, Nasty Plot, Power Swap, Quick Attack, Razor Wind, Take Down, Worry Seed

;276; Taillow - available in Dream Ball
    Scrappy
    all egg moves available

;278; Wingull
    Rain Dish
    all egg moves available

;280; Ralts
    Telepathy
    all egg moves - I also have Ally Switch!

;283; Surskit
    Rain Dish
    Aqua Jet, Bug Bite, Endure, Fell Stinger, Hydro Pump, Mud Shot, Power Split, Signal Beam

;290; Nincada
    Run Away
    all egg moves available

;293; Whismur
    Rattled
    all egg moves except Smellingsalts

;296; Makuhita
    Sheer Force
    Counter, Cross Chop, Detect, Dynamic Punch, Feint, Feint Attack, Foresight, Helping Hand, Revenge, Wake-Up Slap, Wide Guard

;299; Nosepass
    Sand Force
    all except Wide Guard available

;300; Skitty - available in Dream Ball
    Wonder Skin
    all egg moves available

;302; Sableye
    Prankster
    Feint, Flatter, Mean Look, Moonlight, Nasty Plot, Recover, Sucker Punch, Trick

;303; Mawile
    Sheer Force
    all egg moves

;304; Aron (available in Dream Ball)
    Heavy Metal
    all egg moves available

;309; Electrike
    Minus
    Crunch, Curse, Discharge, Electro Ball, Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Headbutt, Ice Fang, Shock Wave, Swift, Switcheroo, Thunder Fang, Uproar

;314; Illumise (available in Dream Ball)
    Prankster
    Baton Pass, Bug Buzz, Captivate, Confuse Ray, Encore, Fake Tears, Growth, Silver Wind

;406;/;315; Budew/Roselia
    Leaf Guard
    all egg moves available

;316; Gulpin
    Gluttony
    Acid Armor, Curse, Destony Bond, Gunk Shot, Mud-Slap, Pain Split, Smog

;318; Carvanha
    Speed Boost
    all egg moves available

;320; Wailmer
    Pressure
    all egg moves available

;322; Numel
    Own Tempo
    Ancientpower, Body Slam, Defense Curl, Endure, Growth, Heat Wave, Howl, Iron Head, Mud Bomb, Rollout, Scary Face, Spit Up, Stockpile, Stomp, Swallow, Yawn

;324; Torkoal - available in Dream Ball
    Shell Armor
    all egg moves available

;325; Spoink
    Gluttony
    all egg moves available

;327; Spinda - available in Dream Ball
    Contrary
    all egg moves available

;331; Cacnea
    Water Absorb
    Acid, Belch, Counter, Disable, Grasswhistle, Low Kick, Magical Leaf, Nasty Plot, Seed bomb, Smellingsalts, Switcheroo, Teeter Dance, Worry Seed

;333; Swablu (available in Dream Ball)
    Cloud Nine
    all egg moves available

;335; Zangoose (available in Dream Ball)
    Toxic Boost
    Counter, Curse, Disable, Double Hit, Double Kick, Feint, Final Gambit, Flail, Fury Swipes, Iron Tail, Metal Claw, Night Slash, Quick Guard, Razor Wind

;336; Seviper
    Infiltrator
    all egg moves available

;339; Barboach
    Hydration
    all egg moves except Earth Power available

;341; Corphish
    Adaptability
    AncientPower, Aqua Jet, Body Slam, Double Edge, Dragon Dance, Endeavor, Knock Off, Metal Claw, Mud Sport, Superpower, Switcheroo

;345; Lileep (available in Dream Ball)
    Storm Drain
    all Egg Moves available - I now have Stealth Rocks on Lileep!

;347; Anorith
    Swift Swim
    all egg moves available

;349; Feebas
    Adaptability
    all egg moves available

;352; Kecleon
    Protean
    Disable, Dizzy Punch, Fake Out, Foul Play, Magic Coat, Nasty Plot, Skill Swap, Snatch

;353; Shuppet - available in Dream Ball
    Cursed Body
    Astonish, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Disable, Foresight, Gunk Shot, Imprison, Ominous Wind, Phantom Force, Shadow Sneak

;355; Duskull
    Frisk
    Dark Pulse, Destiny Bond, Feint Attack, Haze, Imprison, Memento, Ominous Wind, Pain Split, Skill Swap

;357; Tropius
    Harvest
    Bullet Seed, Curse, Dragon Dance, Headbutt, Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Natural Gift, Nature Power, Slam, Synthesis

;359; Absol
    Justified
    all egg moves

;360;/;202; Wynaut/Wobbuffet
    Telepathy

;361; Snorunt (available in Dream Ball)
    Moody
    Bide, Block, Fake Tears, Rollout, Spikes

;363; Spheal
    Oblivious
    all egg moves available

;366; Clamperl (available in Dream Ball)
    Rattled
    all egg moves available

;369; Relicanth
    Sturdy
    all egg moves available

;370; Luvdisc
    Hydration
    all egg moves available

;371; Bagon (available in Dream Ball)
    Sheer Force
    Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush, Fire Fang, Hydro Pump, Thrash, Twister

;374; Beldum
    Light Metal

;387; Turtwig
    Shell Armor
    Amnesia, Body Slam, Double-Edge, Earth Power, Grassy Terrain, Growth, Sand Tomb, Seed Bomb, Spit Up, Stockpile, Swallow, Thrash, Tickle, Worry Seed

;390; Chimchar
    Iron Fist
    Assist, Blaze Kick, Counter, Double Kick, Encore, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Focus Energy, Focus Punch, Heat Wave, Helping Hand, Quick Guard, Thunderpunch

;393; Piplup
    Defiant
    Agility, Aqua Ring, Bide, Double-Hit, Featherdance, Flail, Hydro Pump, Icy Wind, Mud Sport, Mud Slap, Snore, Supersonic, Yawn

;397; Starly - available in Dream Ball
    Reckless
    all egg moves available

;399; Bidoof
    Moody
    Aqua Tail, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Endure, Fury Swipes, Odor Sleuth, Quick Attack, Rock Climb, Rollout, Skull Bash, Sleep Talk, Water Sport

;401; Kricketot
    Run Away

;404; Shinx - available in Dream Ball
    Guts
    all except Eerie Impulse available

;408; Cranidos
    Sheer Force
    all egg moves available

;410; Shieldon
    Soundproof
    all egg moves available

;412; Burmy - available in Dream Ball
    Overcoat

;415; Combee
    Hustle

;417; Pachirisu
    Volt Absorb
    Bestow, Bite, Charge, Covet, Defense Curl, Fake Tears, Flail, Flatter, Follow Me, Ion Deluge, Rollout, Tail Whip

;418; Buizel
    Water Veil
    all egg moves available

;422; Shellos - Pink, available in Dream Ball
    Sand Force
    Acid Armor, Amnesia, Brine, Clear Smog, Counter, Curse, Fissure, Memento, Mirror Coat, Mist, Sludge, Spit up, Stockpile, Swallow, Yawn

;425; Drifloon (available in Dream Ball)
    Flare Boost
    Body Slam, Clear Smog, Destiny Bond, Disable, Haze, Hypnosis, Memento

;427; Buneary
    Limber
    all egg moves available

;431; Glameow (available in Dream Ball)
    Keen Eye
    all egg moves available

;434; Stunky
    Keen Eye
    all egg moves available

;437; Bronzor
    Heavy Metal

;441; Chatot
    Big Pecks
    all egg moves available

;442; Spiritomb (available in Dream Ball)
    Infiltrator
    Captivate, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Imprison, Nightmare, Pain Split, Shadow Sneak, Smokescreen

;443; Gible (available in Dream Ball)
    Rough Skin
    Body Slam, Double-Edge, Dragonbreath, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Metal Claw, Mud Shot, Outrage, Rock Climb, Sand Tomb, Scary Face, Thrash, Twister

;447; Riolu (available in Dream Ball)
    Prankster
    all egg moves

;449; Hippopotas
    Sand Force
    all egg moves available

;451; Skorupi
    Keen Eye
    Agility, Confuse Ray, Feint Attack, Night Slash, Poison Tail, Pursuit, Sand Attack, Screech, Slash, Twinneedle, Whirlwind

;453; Croagunk (available in Dream Ball)
    Poison Touch
    Acupressure, Counter, Fake Out, Feint, Headbutt, Me First, Meditate, Quick Guard, Smellingsalts, Wake-Up Slap

;456; Finneon
    Water Veil
    all egg moves available

;459; Snover
    Soundproof
    Avalanche, Bullet Seed, Double-Edge, Growth, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Mist, Natural Gift, Seed Bomb, Skull Bash, Stomp

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  3. varanus_komodoensis

:495: Snivy
    Contrary
    all egg moves available

:498: Tepig
    Thick Fat
    all egg moves available

:505: Patrat
    Analytic
    all egg moves available

:506: Lillipup
    Run Away
    all egg moves

:510: Purrloin
    Prankster
    all egg moves available

:511: Pansage
    Overgrow
    all egg moves

:513: Pansear
    Blaze
    Astonish, Covet, Disarming Voice, Fire Punch, Fire Spin, Heat Wave, Low Kick, Nasty Plot, Role Play, Sleep Talk, Tickle

:515: Panpour
    Torrent
    Aqua Ring, Aqua Tail, Astonish, Covet, Disarming Voice, Hydro Pump, Low Kick, Nasty Plot, Role Play, Tickle

:517: Munna (available in Dream Ball)
    Telepathy
    all egg moves available

:519: Pidove
    Rivalry
    Bestow, Hypnosis, Lucky Chant, Night Slash, Steel Wing, Wish

:522: Blitzle
    Sap Sipper
    Double Kick, Double-Edge, Endure, Me First, Rage, Sand Attack, Screech, Shock Wave, Snatch, Take Down

:524: Roggenrola
    Sand Force
    Automize, Curse, Lock-On, Magnitude, Rock Tomb

:527: Woobat
    Simple
    Captivate, Charm, Fake Tears, Flatter, Helping Hand, Roost, Supersonic, Synchronoise, Venom Drench

:529: Drilbur
    Mold Breaker
    all egg moves available

:531: Audino
    Klutz
    Bestow, Draining Kiss, Encore, Heal Bell, Healing Wish, Lucky Chant, Sweet Kiss, Wish, Yawn

:532: Timburr
    Iron Fist
    all egg moves available. I will not put Knock Off on Timburr.

:535: Tympole
    Water Absorb
    all egg moves available

:538: Throh
    Mold Breaker

:539: Sawk
    Mold Breaker

:540: Sewaddle
    Overcoat
    all egg moves available

:543: Venipede
    Speed Boost
    Pin Missile, Rock Climb, Take Down, Toxic Spikes, Twinneedle

:546: Cottonee (available in Dream Ball)
    Chlorophyll
    all egg moves available

:548: Petilil
    Leaf Guard
    all egg moves

:551: Sandile
    Anger Point
    Beat Up, Counter, Double Edge, Fire Fang, Focus Energy, Me First, Mean Look, Pursuit, Rock Climb, Thunder Fang, Uproar

:554: Darumaka
    Inner Focus
    all egg moves available

:556: Maractus
    Storm Drain
    Bounce, Bullet Seed, Grasswhistle, Grassy Terrain, Leech Seed, Seed Bomb, Wood Hammer, Worry Seed

:557: Dwebble
    Weak Armor
    Block, Counter, Curse, Endure, Iron Defense, Night Slash, Sand Tomb, Spikes

:559: Scraggy (available in Dream Ball)
    Intimidate
    Amnesia, Counter, Detect, Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Fake Out, Feint Attack, Fire Punch, Quick Guard, Thunderpunch, Zen Headbutt

:561: Sigilyph
    Tinted Lens
    all except Skill Swap available

:564: Tirtouga
    Swift Swim
    all egg moves available

:568: Trubbish
    Aftermath
    Curse, Mud Sport, Rock Blast, Rollout, Sand Attack, Selfdestruct, Spikes

:572: Minccino
    Skill Link
    Aqua Tail, Endure, Fake Tears, Flail, Mud-Slap, Sleep Talk, Tail Whip

:574: Gothita
    Shadow Tag
    Heal Pulse, Mean Look, Miracle Eye, Uproar

:577: Solosis
    Regenerator
    all except Secret Power available

:580: Ducklett
    Hydration
    Air Cutter, Brine, Gust, Lucky Chant, Me First, Mud Sport, Steel Wing

:582: Vanillite
    Weak Armor
    all except Natural Gift and Water Pulse available

:585: Deerling
    Serene Grace
    Agility, Baton Pass, Fake Tears, Grasswhistle, Natural Gift, Odor Sleuth, Sleep Talk, Synthesis, Worry Seed

:587: Emolga
    Motor Drive
    all egg moves

:588: Karrablast (available in Dream Ball)
    No Guard
    all Egg Moves available (including Drill Run!)

:590: Foongus
    Regenerator
    all egg moves available

:592: Frillish
    Damp
    all egg moves available

:594: Alomomola (available in Dream Ball)
    Regenerator
    all egg moves available

:595: Joltik
    Swarm
    Cross Poison, Disable, Feint Attack, Pin Missile, Poison Sting, Pursuit, Rock Climb

:599: Klink
    Clear Body

:605: Elgyem
    Analytic
    all egg moves available

:610: Axew
    Unnerve
    Dragon Pulse, Endeavor, Focus Energy, Harden, Iron Tail, Night Slash, Razor Wind

:607: Litwick
    Infiltrator
    Acid, Acid Armor, Captivate, Clear Smog, Endure, Haze

:613: Cubchoo
    Rattled
    Assurance, Encore, Focus Punch, Night Slash, Play Rough, Sleep Talk, Yawn

:616: Shelmet
    Overcoat
    all egg moves available

:618: Stunfisk
    Sand Veil
    Astonish, Curse, Earth Power, Pain Split, Spark, Spite, Yawn

:619: Mienfoo
    Reckless
    all egg moves available

:621: Druddigon (available in Dream Ball)
    Mold Breaker
    Feint Attack, Fire Fang, Glare, Iron Tail, Metal Claw, Poison Tail, Pursuit, Thunder Fang

:624: Pawniard
    Pressure
    all except Stealth Rock available

:626: Bouffalant
    Soundproof
    all egg moves available

:627: Rufflet
    Hustle

:629: Vullaby
    Weak Armor
    Foul Play, Knock Off, Mean Look, Roost, Scary Face, Steel Wing

:631: Heatmor
    White Smoke
    all egg moves available

:632: Durant
    Truant
    all egg moves available

:633: Deino
    Hustle
    all egg moves, including Dark Pulse and Earth Power, available

:636: Larvesta
    Swarm
    Endure, Foresight, Harden, String Shot, Zen Headbutt

:650: Chespin
    Bulletproof
    Belly Drum, Curse, Defense Curl, Quick Guard, Rollout, Synthesis

:653: Fennekin
    Magician
    Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Wish

:656: Froakie
    Protean
    Camouflage, Mud Sport, Water Sport

:659: Bunnelby
    Huge Power
    Defense Curl, Rollout

:661: Fletchling
    Gale Wings
    Tailwind

:664: Scatterbug (will be MODERN pattern)
    Friend Guard
    all egg moves available

:667: Litleo
    Moxie
    all egg moves

:669: Flabebe
    Symbiosis
    Captivate, Copycat

:672: Skiddo
    Grass Pelt
    all egg moves available

:674: Pancham
    Scrappy
    Foul Play, Me First, Quick Guard, Storm Throw

:684: Swirlix
    Unburden
    After You, Copycat, Yawn

:686: Inkay
    Infiltrator
    Camoflauge, Destiny Bond

:682: Spritzee
    Aroma Veil
    Captivate, Disable, Refresh, Wish

:688: Binacle
    Pickpocket
    Tickle, Water Sport

:677: Espurr
    Assist, Barrier, Yawn

:694: Helioptile
    Solar Power
    all egg moves available

:701: Hawlucha
    Mold Breaker
    Baton Pass, Entrainment, Me First, Quick Guard

:702: Dedenne
    Plus
    Covet, Natural Gift, Helping Hand

:703: Carbink
    Sturdy

:704: Goomy
    Gooey
    Poison Tail

:707: Klefki
    Magician
    Iron Defense, Lock-On

:708: Phantump
    Harvest
    Bestow, Imprison

:712: Bergmite
    Sturdy
    Mist, Recover

:714: Noibat
    Telepathy
    Tailwind, Roost, Switcheroo

4. varanus_komodoensis

Pokemon in Special Balls

Apricorn/Safari Balls
    [​IMG]
    Please note that Apricorn Ball Pokemon CANNOT legally have their HA.
    Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokemon will always be female unless you specify otherwise.

FAST BALL
    [​IMG]
    Growlithe
    Heracross
    Mareep
    Pichu
    Stantler
    Vulpix
    Yanma

FRIEND BALL
    [​IMG]
    Bellsprout
    Budew
    Caterpie
    Farfetch'd
    Larvitar
    Mareep
    Roselia
    Shroomish
    Yanma

HEAVY BALL
    [​IMG]
    Horsea
    Larvitar
    Mawile
    Onix
    Phanpy
    Skarmory
    Snorlax

LEVEL BALL
    [​IMG]
    Zigzagoon

LOVE BALL
    [​IMG]
    Buneary
    Caterpie
    Chansey
    Cherubi
    Igglybuff
    Luvdisc
    Mawile
    Meowth
    Miltank
    Pichu
    Ralts
    Sneasel
    Snubbull
    Vulpix

LURE BALL
    [​IMG]
    Dratini
    Horsea
    Krabby
    Mareep
    Marill
    Shellder

MOON BALL
    [​IMG]
    Absol
    Ekans
    Elekid
    Gastly
    Lapras
    Meowth
    Miltank
    Misdreavus
    Murkrow
    Nidoran
    Poochyena
    Ralts
    Sableye
    Shinx
    Sneasel
    Spoink
    Starly
    Teddiursa
    Venonat
    Vulpix
    Zubat

SAFARI BALL
    [​IMG]
    Chansey
    Cubone
    Geodude
    Jigglypuff
    Kangaskhan
    Larvitar
    Lickitung
    Psyduck
    Tropius
    Wooper

SPORT BALL
    [​IMG]
    Pinsir
    Scyther

STARTERS FROM COLOSSEUM
    [​IMG]
    Cyndaquil

Dream Balls
    [​IMG]

All of these are available with their Hidden Ability.

KANTO
    Abra
    Bellsprout
    Chansey
    Cleffa
    Dratini
    Eevee
    Ekans
    Geodude
    Igglybuff
    Lapras
    Lickitung
    Kabuto
    Kangaskhan
    Meowth
    Mr. Mime
    Nidoran
    Omanyte
    Onix
    Pidgey
    Rattata
    Scyther
    Shellder
    Slowpoke
    Tentacool
    Vulpix

JOHTO
    Aipom
    Girafarig
    Gligar
    Larvitar
    Mantine
    Miltank
    Natu
    Ralts
    Sentret
    Shuckle
    Skarmory
    Slugma
    Snubbull
    Stantler
    Swinub
    Teddiursa
    Togepi
    Zigzagoon

HOENN

Aron
    Bagon
    Barboach
    Carvanha
    Clamperl
    Illumise
    Lileep
    Mawile
    Shroomish
    Shuppet
    Skitty
    Snorunt
    Spheal
    Spinda
    Swablu
    Taillow
    Torkoal
    Wurmple
    Zangoose

SINNOH
    Burmy
    Cherubi (does not have an HA)
    Croagunk
    Drifloon
    Gible
    Glameow
    Kriketot
    Riolu
    Shellos (pink)
    Shinx
    Spiritomb
    Starly

UNOVA
    Alomomola
    Cottonee
    Druddigon
    Karrablast
    Munna
    Scraggy
    Stunfisk
    Timburr

IV Breeding

I don't have time to IV breed anymore. I'm very sorry!

Japanese Flawless Ditto

Since I get a lot of questions about flawless Dittos, I've given them their own section. PLEASE read this if you want a flawless Ditto, because I did not RNG it myself.
    After the Wifi cutoff, I cloned 100 of these Dittos and these are the last ones that I have. Because I cannot clone any more, they are now very expensive. I want a competitive Pokemon or a shiny with a good nature and good IVs for them.

;132; Ditto, Japanese x78
    Adamant
    Imposter
    31/31/31/31/31/31

I personally pulled this Ditto off of PokeCheck using the .pkm file and cloned for people who asked me to. It does NOT have a Premier Ribbon on it. This flawless Ditto is legal according to PokeCheck was RNG'd in a Hidden Hollow in Gen V.

The Japanese flawless Ditto that I use to breed in Gen VI is NOT the one I got off of PokeCheck. It was traded to me by a friend on Serebii in Gen VI and is legal. If you are interested in one of these Dittos, let me know, but I wanted anyone who wants one to know where they came from.

Kalos Shinies

These are accidental shinies that I have encountered, bred, or received from a Serebii member that I do not want or need anymore for various reasons. These are the ones listed on my Shiny Card! :) ALL are Kalos-born and 100% legitimate. The cost of these vary, based on what their natures, Egg moves, IVs, etc. are. First come first served + best offer for them. I prefer another shiny, a Mega Stone, or a competitively viable Pokemon for them. The ones with my OT are NOT clones, and neither are the others to the best of my knowledge. The ones that I have bred are nicknameable, and this is listed underneath their names.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Squirtle, lv 1, male
    Naughty
    Torrent
    no IVs
    Tackle

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Lampent, lv 30, female (RE in Friend Safari by me)
    Impish
    Infiltrator
    x/x/x/31/31/x
    Will-O-Wisp, Flame Burst, Imprison, Hex
    nicknameable

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Talonflame, lv 80, female
    Adamant
    Gale Wings
    80 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    Roost/U-Turn/Brave Bird/Flare Blitz

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Scraggy, lv 5, male
    Modest
    Moxie
    Leer/Low Kick/Sand Attack
    nicknameable

RE by me in XY

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Tympole, lv 1, male
    Adamant
    Swift Swim
    x/31/31/x/x/x
    Bubble/Growl/Water Pulse
    nicknameable

accidental breeding shiny by me in ORAS

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Joltik, lv 1, male
    Rash
    Unnerve
    x/31/x/x/31/x ("outstanding potential")
    String Shot/Leech Life/Spider Web
    nicknameable

accidental breeding shiny by me in ORAS

Legends Available

For Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, Arceus, and Victini, I want competitive Pokemon or shinies with good natures and IVs because they are limited now that I can no longer clone. For the other legends, offer whatever you want.

;150; Mewtwo, lv 80, touched. x1
    Kalos-born
    Brave
    Pressure
    0/31/x/31/31/x

;150; Mewtwo lv 70 x1
    Kalos-born
    Serious
    Pressure
    x/x/31/31/x/31

;151; Mew, lv 30* SHINY x23
    Eppie's Mew - legal but RNG'd
    31/30/31/9/30/31
    Adamant
    Synchronize
    Gifted to me

;243; Raikou, lv 100, don't know if cloned, touched,*SHINY* x1
    GAMESTP event
    Rash
    Thunder/Crunch/Extreme Speed/Thunder Fang (not the original moveset, unfortunately)
    ---has not been hack-checked on PokeCheck, but it looks legit to me.---

;245; Suicune, lv 30, don't know if cloned *SHINY* x1
    GAMESTP event
    Relaxed
    Sheer Cold/Air Slash/Extreme Speed/ Aqua Ring
    ---has not been hack-checked on PokeCheck, but looks legit to me.---

;249; Lugia, lv 40, in a Dream Ball, cloned, x1
    Timid
    x/x/x/31/x/31
    Multiscale (HA)

;251; Celebi, lv 81, touched x1
    Kalos-born
    Jolly
    Natural Cure
    x/31/x/x/31/31

;251; Celebi, lv 10, don't know if cloned, x1
    Kalos-born
    Hasty
    Natural Cure
    31/31/31/x/x/31

;385; Jirachi (Decolora event), lv 50 - cloned
    Timid x30
    Jolly x25
    31/31/31/31/31/31 (both natures are flawless)
    Serene Grace
    Obtained via trade with Serebii member

;386; Deoxys, lv 30, don't know if cloned, UT, x1
    Quiet
    Pressure
    x/x/31/x/x/x
    Knock Off/Spikes/Psychic/Snatch
    Fateful encounter in Kanto tag. Aurora Ticket Deoxys from Emerald
    -- I have not hack-checked this Deoxys on PokeCheck because it's down. OT Hanna/ID 05493

;483; SUM2013 Dialga, lv 100 - don't know if this is cloned. UT *SHINY* x1
    SUM2013
    Sassy
    Pressure
    Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor/Aura Sphere/Roar of Time
    0/x/x/x/x/x

;484; SUM2013 Palkia, lv 100 - NOT cloned. UT *SHINY* x1
    SUM2013
    Calm
    Pressure
    Aura Sphere/Spacial Rend/Hydro Pump/Draco Meteor
    x/x/x/31/x/x

;490; Manaphy, lv 1, Pokemon Ranger x26, cloned
    Naive
    Hydration
    Obtained on GTS

;490; Manaphy lv 1, cloned, Pokemon Ranger x5 *SHINY*
    Timid
    Hydration
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    ---Shiny Pokemon Ranger Manaphy is legal through RNG and trading to a different game. I have not been able to hack-check this Manaphy because PokeCheck is down; however, it appears to be legal. I know it is cloned because this is the second one of these I have received in a trade. OT Mat/ID 62971 Because this Manaphy is VERY rare, it will be expensive.----

;493; Arceus, Dream World (in Dream Ball) x27, cloned
    Timid
    Multitype
    Obtained by me in Black

:494: Victini, Japanese, lv 70, Victory Garden x12, cloned
    Naughty
    Victory Star
    Obtained on GTS

:647: Keldeo, lv 17, touched x1
    SMR2012 event
    Adamant
    Justified
    obtained in a trade by Serebii member

[​IMG] Xerneas, lv 54, touched, x1
    Hardy
    Fairy Aura
    31/x/31/31/31/x

[​IMG] Xerneas, lv 63, touched, x1
    Timid
    Fairy Aura
    x/31/31/31/x/x

[​IMG] Yveltal, lv 68, Japanese, touched, x1
    Impish
    Dark Aura
    31/31/x/x/31/31

[​IMG] Yveltal, lv 55, touched, x1
    Brave
    Dark Aura
    31/31/x/31/x/31

Events Available

All of my events are cloned, except for Smeargle. If you don't like cloned Pokemon, then don't trade for them. Some of them were also traded for on the GTS. I have marked which ones these are. Also, I have checked them all on Pokecheck and all of them are legal to the best of my knowledge. Other than Smeargle, I have a limited number of these events because of the Wifi cutoff, so they are expensive - for the limited Pokemon, I want competitive Pokemon or shinies with good natures and IVs.

;151; Mew, lv 5, UT, don't know if cloned, x1
    AUT2010
    Hardy
    Synchronize
    x/31/x/x/0/x

;235; Smeargle (not cloned)
    any nature, any IVs, any ability
    Happy Hour, Celebrate (since I have to Sketch these moves on, your Smeargle will not be level 1 and it will have EVs)

;243; Raikou, lv 100, don't know if cloned, touched,*SHINY* x1
    GAMESTP event
    Rash
    Thunder/Crunch/Extreme Speed/Thunder Fang (not the original moveset, unfortunately)
    ---has not been hack-checked on PokeCheck, but it looks legit to me.---

;245; Suicune, lv 30, don't know if cloned *SHINY* x1
    GAMESTP event
    Relaxed
    Sheer Cold/Air Slash/Extreme Speed/ Aqua Ring
    ---has not been hack-checked on PokeCheck, but looks legit to me.---

;249; Lugia, lv 40, in a Dream Ball, cloned, x1
    Timid
    x/x/x/31/x/31
    Multiscale (HA)

Kalos-born
    Hasty
    Natural Cure
    31/31/31/x/x/31

Kalos-born
    Hasty
    Natural Cure
    31/31/31/x/x/31

;385; Jirachi (Decolora event), lv 50 - cloned
    Timid x30
    Jolly x25
    31/31/31/31/31/31 (both natures are flawless)
    Serene Grace
    Obtained via trade with Serebii member

;386; Deoxys, lv 30, don't know if cloned, UT, x1
    Quiet
    Pressure
    x/x/31/x/x/x
    Knock Off/Spikes/Psychic/Snatch
    Fateful encounter in Kanto tag. Aurora Ticket Deoxys from Emerald
    -- I have not hack-checked this Deoxys on PokeCheck because it's down. OT Hanna/ID 05493

;483; SUM2013 Dialga, lv 100 - don't know if this is cloned. UT *SHINY* x1
    SUM2013
    Sassy
    Pressure
    Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor/Aura Sphere/Roar of Time
    0/x/x/x/x/x

;484; SUM2013 Palkia, lv 100 - NOT cloned. UT *SHINY* x1
    SUM2013
    Calm
    Pressure
    Aura Sphere/Spacial Rend/Hydro Pump/Draco Meteor
    x/x/x/31/x/x

;490; Manaphy, lv 1, cloned, Pokemon Ranger x26
    Naive
    Hydration
    Obtained on GTS

;490; Manaphy lv 1, cloned, Pokemon Ranger x5 *SHINY*
    Timid
    Hydration
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    ---Shiny Pokemon Ranger Manaphy is legal through RNG and trading to a different game. I have not been able to hack-check this Manaphy because PokeCheck is down; however, it appears to be legal. I know it is cloned because this is the second one of these I have received in a trade. OT Mat/ID 62971 Because this Manaphy is VERY rare, it will be expensive.----

:494: Victini, Japanese, lv 70, Victory Garden x12
    Naughty
    Victory Star
    Obtained on GTS

;493; Arceus, Dream World (in Dream Ball) x30
    Timid
    Multitype
    Obtained by me in Black

:647: Keldeo, lv 17, touched x1 (not cloned)
    SMR2012 event
    Adamant
    Justified
    obtained in a trade by Serebii member

[​IMG] Vivillon, POKE BALL PATTERN, male, lv 12, UT, French. cloned x1
    Adamant
    Compound Eyes
    x/x/31/x/x/x
    Stun Spore/Gust/Light Screen/Struggle Bug
    obtained in a trade with Serebii member. I only have ONE of these left, so it will be VERY expensive. I would prefer a shiny, event, or legend for it, preferable with a good nature and IVs.

Mega Stones and Items Available

Spare Mega Stones are hard to come by, so these are expensive. The price of a Mega Stone - especially the Blazikenite - is another Mega Stone, a non-chain-fishing shiny, an event I don't have, or a legend with a good nature and IVs! ENIGMA Berry now available!

Items

Berries

Event/Battle Maison

Enigma Berry
    Lansat Berry
    Starf Berry

Mutation

Apicot Berry
    Ganlon Berry
    Grepa Berry
    Hondew Berry
    Kee Berry
    Kelpsy Berry
    Leichi Berry
    Maranga Berry
    Petaya Berry
    Pomeg Berry
    Qualot Berry
    Salac Berry
    Tamato Berry

Held Items

Berry Juice
    Big Mushroom
    Big Pearl
    Black Belt
    Black Sludge
    Hard Stone
    Light Ball
    Light Clay
    Lucky Egg
    Lucky Punch
    Mental Herb
    Metal Powder
    Miracle Seed
    Mystic Water
    Nevermeltice
    Nugget
    Pearl
    Poison Barb
    Quick Claw
    Quick Powder
    Sharp Beak
    Shed Shell
    Silverpowder
    Soft Sand
    Stick
    Sticky Barb
    Thick Club
    Tinymushroom
    Twistedspoon

Evolution Stones/Items

[spoiler="evolution stones/items]
    Grip Claw
    King's Rock
    Metal Coat
    Moon Stone
    Prism Scale x 10

Battle Maison Prizes/Other

Ability Capsule x7
    Lansat Berry
    Master Ball x10
    Starf Berry

Mega Stones

Game-Exclusive

Aggronite x3
    Blazikenite x8
    Charizardite X x5
    Charizardite Y x5
    Heracronite x6
    Houndoominite x4
    Manectite x3
    Mewtwonite X x3
    Mewtwonite Y x5
    Pinsirite x1
    Tyranitarite x1

Regular

Abomasite x4
    Absolite x1
    Aerodactylite x4
    Alakazite x2
    Ampharosite x4
    Banettite x2
    Gardevoirite x1
    Gengarite x3
    Gyaradosite x3
    Kangaskhanite x1
    Lucarionite x4
    Mawilite x2
    Medichamite x2
    Scizorite x1
    Venusaurite x1[/SPOILER]

5. varanus_komodoensis

Cloning Services

Right now, I cannot clone in Gen VI. If you want something cloned in Gen VI, contact dragontamer44722, and ask her what her rate is for cloning something in XY. She's the official cloner for this shop and she is very trustworthy!

Note: Apparently dragontamer is very popular with all of you! She is grateful for your interest in her cloning services. However, she wants me to stress that because of the volume of requests that she gets, she has a THREE POKEMON LIMIT, with TWO CLONES PER POKEMON. Thank you for understanding!

Shiny Card Services
    Yes, sometimes I do make shiny cards for people. Making shiny cards is VERY time-consuming, so usually I only make them for free for good friends that I have on this forum. I might consider taking bribes, though. Good bribes. Like 6 IV Dittos.

Wants

It is OKAY with me if you RNG or Clone the things you trade to me!

Pokemon

I will pay handsomely for the following, especially if they are GEN VI BORN and can be nicknamed:

Chimchar: Adamant/Iron Fist, Fake Out/Thunderpunch and good IVs
    Foongus: Bold, Regenerator with good IVs
    Phantump: Careful/Harvest with Curse and Leech Seed (not interested if it doesn't have these moves)
    Electrike: Modest, Timid/Lightning Rod with good IVs --- nicknameable
    Timburr: Adamant/Guts with good IVs and Knock Off, Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Ice Punch
    Pawniard: Adamant/Defiant with good IVs and Knock Off/Psycho Cut/Sucker Punch
    Scyther: Adamant with good IVs and Knock Off
    Kangaskhan: Adamant with good IVs
    Skarmory: Impish/Sturdy with Brave Bird/Stealth Rock/Whirlwind and good IVs
    Nidoran-M: Timid/Hustle with good IVs
    Duskull: Impish with Pain Split/Skill Swap and good IVs
    Wooper: Impish, Careful/Unaware with Curse/Recover and good IVs
    Chansey: Bold/Natural Cure with Seismic Toss/Aromatherapy or Heal Bell
    Shellder: Naughty, Adamant/Skill Link with Rock Blast and good IVs
    Latios: Timid, good IVs - especially if it has Defog and HP Ice or Fire
    Bagon: Jolly, Rock Head, good IVs
    Slowpoke: Bold, Regenerator, good IVs
    Charmander: Modest, Solar Power, good IVs
    Pinsir: Adamant, Moxie with Quick Attack/Close Combat, good IVs
    Heracross: Adamant, Guts, with Rock Blast, good IVs
    Buneary: Jolly, Limber with Fake Out/Ice Punch, good IVs
    Sableye: Calm, Prankster with Recover, good IVs
    Landorus: Impish, good IVs
    Snivy: Timid, Contrary, with Glare, good IVs
    Clefairy: Calm, Magic Guard, with Wish, good IVs. If it has Softboiled I will give you whatever you want from this shop for it.
    Tentacool: Bold, Liquid Ooze, with Knock Off/Rapid Spin, good IVs
    Heatran: Calm, good IVs
    Gligar: Impish, Immunity, good IVs

Low-priority shinies:
    Fennekin (any)
    Chespin (any)
    Any trophy shinies not in my sig
    Shinies with good natures and IVs

MALE 5IV/Flawless Pokemon for breeding fodder

Shiny legends, legends with good natures/IVs

Shinies with good natures/IVs

Any events I don't have

High Priority:

Calm/Bold Cresselia with good IVs
    Adamant/Jolly Scyther with Knock Off and good IVs
    Adamant Guts/Iron Fist 31/31/31/x/31/31 Timburr with Knock Off, Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Ice Punch
    ANY Female Pokemon in Apricorn or Dream Balls that aren't listed (Moon Ball Eevee and Lure Ball Totodile are NOT legal) - Dream Ball Pokemon MUST have their Hidden Ability
    ANY event-only legend (Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, Darkrai, Manaphy, Shaymin Arceus, Keldeo, Victini, Meloetta, Genesect). I do not want Phiones.

HA Legends from Dream Radar:

Thundurus (must have good nature/IVs)
    Tornadus (must have good nature/IVs)
    Landorus (any)

Items

High Priority:
    Master Ball
    Power Items
    Ability Capsule
    PP Up
    PP Max

Regular Priority:

Razor Claw
    Razor Fang
    Rare Candy

ALL evolution items

Pending Trades as of 19/10/14

PINK indicates that your offer is DONE, that I have PM'd you, and I am ready for trade. GOLD indicates that I'm still working on your offer. I get a lot of trade requests so please be patient..

RedGyarados16IV Ditto for TRU Shaymin
    JustKyleGale Wings Tailwind Fletchling for Prankster Riolu
    miniman562HA Lugia for 6IV Diancie
    BartMadflawless Ditto for Adamant HA darumaka with 5ivs
    Rdaussie6 IV Ditto for 2 Mega Stones
    FairyWitch pink Dream Ball Shellos for blue Dream Ball Shellos
    EventgodSum Dialga and Palkia, Aurora Ticket Deoxys against Nobunaga Rayquaza, Tanabta Jirachi
    Psychodewott Celebrate/Happy Hour Smeargle, male, nn Seiko for 3IV Celebi
    AlphaOmega777Ditto for Mewtwonite X and Y
    ZeroPointLibra Dream Ball Arceus for Thundurus
    demodflawless Ditto for shiny Gloom holding PP Up

TheFightingPikachu
    1. Adamant, female, Gale Wings Fletchling in a Repeat Ball
    If it could have perfect stats in all categories except Sp. Atk, that would be great. I would also like it to have all three of its Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Snatch, and Tailwind.

2. Timid, female, Protean Froakie in a Net Ball
    Because females are much rarer for this species, the only Egg Move I'm requesting is Toxic Spikes, and the only perfect stat I'm asking for is Speed. Any other perfect stats are welcome, of course, but not necessary.

3. Adamant, female, Prankster Riolu in a Dream Ball
    Hmm. Since I know Riolu is guaranteed to start with some perfect stats, I'll just say I'm not as worried about the stats. I do, however, think this Pokémon benefits greatly from a large selection of Egg Moves. The ones I'd like are Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick, Crunch, and Agility.

4. Calm, Gooey Goomy
    Gender doesn't matter, and since I can't for the life of me think of a good type of Poké Ball for it to be in, that doesn't matter either! It doesn't need any Egg Moves, but if you could get one with all its stats perfect except Attack, that would be great.

5. Adamant Charmander
    Ability, gender, and type of Poké Ball do not matter. I'd like it to have all stats perfect except Special Attack. I'd also like the Egg Moves Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Outrage, and Focus Punch.

6. Bold, Magnet Pull/Sturdy Magnemite
    If it could have all perfect stats except Attack, that would be great!

I'm going to go ahead and up my offer somewhat, since I feel like I'm getting an awful lot for what I've offered:
    2 x Sun Stone
    1 x Moon Stone
    1 x Thunderstone
    1 x King's Rock
    1 x Shiny Stone
    Lure Ball female Marill
    Moon Ball female Clefairy
    Friend Ball female Machop

Since I've been gone, I've done quite a few of these requests and I have not gotten responses from the requester. Therefore, if you requested something before October 20, 2014 are still interested in your request, VM ME AND LET ME KNOW. I don't want to spend time breeding these if I will not be able to trade them out. If you don't respond within a month, I will be deleting your request. Thanks!

TheGingerbreadManJolly and Timid Jirachi for female Apricorn Ball Phanpy, Skarmory, Houndour
    CarlosMeetsWorld4-6IV Modest Clawitzer for shiny 6IV Modest Larvesta
    Del HA Torchic with Night Slash , Jolly nature and the IV spread of x/31/x/x/x/31 and Aggronite
    2797jake Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 Skarmory with BB, Whirlwind, Stealth Rock for 5IV Rotom
    shipshore64Corphish (Adamant nature) preferably with high IVs (especially in attack and speed)
    Adaptability for HA Thundurus
    Aqua Jet, Knock Off, Superpower
    tomatohater Jirachi (either nature) for flawless HA Torchic

Shao-May
    Adamant Speed Boost Torchic with baton pass, Feather dance, Night Slash and Reversal.
    Brave Protean Kecleon with Dizzy punch and Skill swap.
    Jolly Guts Taillow (would be nice if male) with BoomBurst, Steel wing, Roost and Brave Bird.
    Murder Dolljpn Ditto for Heracronite
    killermagikarp lv 17 Keldeo for shiny Vespiquen
    kerobladeAbomasite, Alakazite, Banettite, Kangaskahnite and Mawilite for 5 PP Max
    redezzedSmeargle in my wants list (it doesn't matter if it has evs, I have a reset bag) and an HA Quiet Elygem with Barrier, Cosmic Power, Nasty Plot, and Disable (I can do the IV breeding)
    Vietflame5IV EM nature Pineco and Petilil for shiny NN 5IV Heracross and Kangaskhan
    Dunkelosteus
    snorunt
    ability: moody
    IVs: {doesn't matter}
    Nature: timid
    EMs: weatherball, spikes

lileep
    ability: storm drain
    IVs: {doesn't matter}
    nature: relaxed
    EMs: recover, mirror coat, giga drain {if you cant transfer, not 100% if you can xD then I will deal with mega drain which is a x and y egg move} for goomy, rhyhorn, mudkip
    Feunard5IV Jolly Rufflet -Sp.Atk x2 for Jolly Scraggy
    AzrielLoki Luxury or Dream Ball Gible 5IV Rough Skin for PP Ups
    AlpTiginMewtwonite Y for Blazikenite
    Xecks Ditto for EV trained Bannette
    OtakuGamerHA Buneary IVS: HP, Atk and Spd. Egg Moves: Sky Uppercut, Fire Punch and Ice Punch. Adamant
    HA Sableye IVS: 5IVS (No Ivs in Atk) Egg Moves: Moonlight, Sucker Punch, Trick. Calm for shiny Sneasel
    Katokafemale Tentacool with a 31/X/31/31/31/31 modest nature with clear body Nicknamed Blue
    Bulbasaur Sassy 31/31/31/31/31/x
    amnesia/giga drain/curse/ingrain

Nidoran Male/ Adamant/ hustle 31/31/31/x/31/31

Trecko/Unburden/Docile/ 31/31/X/31/31/31
    magical leaf,crunch,razor wind
    for shinies
    Cysero HA Onix and HA Elekid for Hitmonchan
    Zoroark0511 Ditto for WIN2011 Celebi
    MFlick Timid Harvest Leaf Storm Tropius for Houndoominite
    Shy Ditto for Ability Capsule
    Rautha DBf HA Eevee, Abra, Dratini for 2 PP Ups and DBf Caterpie and Feebas
    Pingoshiny mew + 3 Mega Stones for Timburr, Ability Capsule
    Wolfangs
    Would you trade me a Japanese Flawless Ditto for a Houndoominite?

I would also like a female dream ball Impish Skitty with the ability wonder skin with the eggmoves: Baton Pass, Cosmic Power, Wish, and Sucker Punch for a ability capsule? (ivs dont matter)

Lastly I would like a female dream ball Modest vulpix with the ability drought with the eggmoves: Hypnosis, Heat Wave, Disable, and Extrasensory for a Leftovers? (ivs dont matter)
    DarkLucarioJolly Riolu with the moves Crunch, Bullet Punch, and the ability Steadfast for 2 PP UP
    JustKyle Gale Wings Tailwind Fletchling for 5IV Egg Move male Riolu
    Innocentius HH Smeargle with +Spe nature for shiny Hoppip
    Night Wolf -SpAtk Mirror Coat/Counter 5IV Mudkip for shiny Rotom ?nature
    Kronus09 Jolly Jirachi for Manectite
    xDIRCIOx female Luxury Ball HA Spritzee for Egg Move Pokemon
    Floette flawless Ditto for shiny Helioptile
    UlrikGirafarig, Glameow, Kricketot, Meowth, Shellos (Pink), Slugma, Spinda, Swinub & Timburr HA DBf for other HA DBfs
    ultratrainerArceus for Pinsirite
    SkytheAbsol Quiet-natured Cacnea with Water Absorb with Nasty Plot, Teeter Dance and Belch for Dream Ball HA female Goldeen and Power Bracer
    Rotifer 6IV Ditto for 4 Dream Ball females, Giratina for shiny Omanyte nn Pliny
    h20polo_bp flawless Ditto for Mega Stone
    CorthTyranitarite for shiny Muk
    Baby V Alex Moon Ball Teddiursa
    Alomomola with Regenerator in a Dram Ball & Pain Split as egg move (Female)
    Dream Ball
    Heatmor with White Smoke & Curse, Belch and Heat Wave as eggmoves
    Basculin (Red) with Mold Breaker for females of Moon Ball Taillow, Level Ball Mankey, Lure Ball Lapras, Heavy Ball Machop, and Fast Ball Elekid.
    peppercat89 HA male Naughty Nidoran with Poison Tail holding Manectite for shiny Spritzee
    BenGoesGrrrflawless ditto for Continental Vivillon
    JuliusPrimeI offer you Dream Ball HA Females Feebas, Chansey, Zubat, Mareep, Cacnea, Horsea, Murkrow, Psyduck, Snubbull, Hoothott, Solosis, Delibird, Spoink, Doduo, Poochyena, Basculin-B, Lapras, Tangela, Buizel, Pinsir and Pawniard
    Thanks
    I'd trade you Shellos and Kriketot for Chansey and Pinsir (females of course)
    Joth5IV Absol in a Moon Ball please, with a spread of 31/31/31/31/x/31 -or- 31/31/x/31/31/31, whichever is easiest for you, and with a nature accordingly. (Naïve or Hasty.) for Pinsirite
    Pokemister31/31/31/Xx/31/31 Adamant Carvahna w/ speed boost and destiny bond
    31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Shuppet w/ frisk and destiny bond
    31/Xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Spoink w/ thick fat for 3 KB shinies

Special Thanks

A special thanks goes to:

dragontamer44722 and Mye for helping me with breeding when I'm overwhelmed with requests.
    dragontamer44722 for cloning, donating to the shop, finding shinies, and being an all-around good and generous friend :)
    Lord Fighting for helping me collect all of the HA Pokemon.
    pikamilk for giving me an Enigma Berry

If you have donated something to this shop you aren't listed, please VM me so I can add you!

6. jesz_

jesz_ Stay Sassy

Hiya ^__^
    I'm looking for an Adamant/Jolly female Totodile with the egg moves Dragon Dance / Ice Punch / Aqua Jet

I have the following readily available to offer you in return
    Rattata
    Porygon
    Buneary
    Glameow
    Frillish

Hopefully we can work something out~

7. varanus_komodoensis

I can get you an Adamant/Jolly female Totodile with those egg moves! I think I would like Porygon in return (any nature, any ability, any IVs...doesn't matter to me). I'll have it ready most likely tonight or tomorrow. I'll send you a PM when it's ready, and then we can work out a time to trade. I'll need your FC and IGN, too, since they're not in your signature.

8. jesz_

jesz_ Stay Sassy

Awesome! All my Porygon are bred to be Timid nature :)
    JES 1564 - 3418 - 3449

9. Ed Battle

Ed Battle New Member

Hello varanus! May i get a female jolly technician aipom with pursuit and maybe another mon for my 4 iv (Hp Atk Def Speed) japanese charmander that knows Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, and Dragon pulse?

10. varanus_komodoensis

Sure! I'll get that Aipom ready for you. I'd love that 4 IV Charmander. :) If you want another Pokemon for it along with Aipom, just let me know. I'll PM you when I've got Aipom; it'll probably be tonight or tomorrow, and then we can work out a time to trade. I'll need your FC and IGN, of course!

11. Ed Battle

Ed Battle New Member

FC: 1590-5737-1823
    IGN: Bay
    cool, im free all weekend and Monday. for a second Pokemon i would like a Impish, female, Duskull, with Pressure. Eggmove: Pain Split
    P.S. Justin says hi

12. varanus_komodoensis

Can do! You know Justin?! Shenanigans are going on right now. Duskull doesn't have Pressure, it has Levitate. But Levitate turns into Pressure when it evolves into Dusclops, so I'll go with Levitate. :)

13. The Exalt

The Exalt Original

Hello! ^.^ I'm interested in your shiny mew. I can offer a 5 IV Buneary ( SpA is missing) I will be around to trade tomorrow pretty much all day. My FC is in my sig my IGN is Justin Thanks and good luck with your shop!
    I may even be around to trade tonight.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  14. varanus_komodoensis

Hello! My shiny Mew is currently locked in Gen V. When Pokebank comes out, it will be available. Are you interested in waiting that long for it? Also, I don't think shiny Mew for a 5 IV Buneary is a fair trade, because Buneary isn't very viable competitively. I'd rather have a Mega Stone, a 48 BP Battle Maison item, another shiny, another legendary, a 6IV Ditto, or a 5 IV Pokemon that is competitively viable (like Eevee or something). Do you have any of those?

15. Laurelai

Laurelai Well-Known Member

I'd love one of those totodiles that you have in progress :) I don't have much yet, but I do have 5 IV (all but SpATK) stealth rock larvitars (male or female) if you are interested.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  16. The Exalt

The Exalt Original

I would be willing to wait that long, It isn't a problem. I could work on getting one of those pokemon or items for you if you want! I can also chain you a pokemon if you want.

Also, would you be willing to trade me a Feebas for the Buneary? Let me know. Thanks!

17. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

Hi VK :), I'm looking to acquire one each of the power items.

I can offer:
    Normal Baltoy
    HA Mudkip
    HA Treecko
    HA Pipulp
    HA Turtwig

I am not really in any rush for these items as well. I hope we can make a trade :)

18. Dew Watatsumi

Dew Watatsumi Water Type E-3

I'll gladly trade you a cottonee and misdreavus if you can give me a Suicune and Zekrom

19. varanus_komodoensis

If you want a male one, we can trade literally right now. I currently have a box full of male Adamant Ice Punch/Dragon Dance/Aqua Jet Totodiles :) 5 IV Stealth Rock Larvitar sounds wonderful; I don't care if it's male or female.

Okay, then I will clone you a shiny Mew when Pokebank comes out :) A Toxic Orb would be super if you could get one. If you can't get one, let me know and I'll see if there's something else I want. Yes, I will trade you a Feebas for Buneary. Normally, I'd give you a Prism Scale with it, but I don't have any at the moment. Sorry :( Do you want a certain nature or ability on it?

I want the Power Items, I'm not trading them. Sorry :( If there's anything I can breed for you, then I'm VERY interested in your HA starters.

Suicune and Zekrom are on Gen V right now, and won't be available until Pokebank comes out. If you want me to try to get one for you off of the GTS, I can do that, but I'm not guaranteed to get it, and if I do, it will be expensive (i.e., a shiny, another legendary, a 5 IV'd Pokemon) because I will have to trade something valuable to get one. If you want to wait until Pokebank comes out, I'd be willing to clone you Suicune or Zekrom for something not as valuable as a shiny.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  20. Ed Battle

Ed Battle New Member

could i also get a Female gooey Goomy with poison tail for a 5iv Ralts or a 5iv Gastly? or both, i have plenty.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014