• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

For the remaining pokeball vivillon would you be interested in either the 2013 Gamestop shiny Giratina or a 2012 May Darkrai? I don't know exact IVs, but the Giratina comes as either Docile, Quiet, or Hasty and the Darkrai is either Impish (touched) or Hasty (untouched). All are legit and uncloned. They each came from a different game. I'm also willing to add most pokemile or battle point items and...generally, I'm willing to negotiate. I also have normal pokemon for trade which can be added.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Hey again, Varanus. Been quite a while, seems both of us have been busy. xP

I have a small request, if possible. o:
Do you still accept apricorn ball females, out of curiosity? I notice that you don't have a Safari Ball Trapinch yet, and I have plenty of those from my last MM breeding session. x.x

If you're interested, I'm willing to offer this...
Trapinch♀ | Jolly nature | Arena Trap or Hyper Cutter | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | No egg moves. (Safari Ball)

In exchange for this request...
Weedle♀ | Jolly nature | Run Away | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | No egg moves (Luxury Ball)

If accepted, feel free to take your time on this, as this isn't one of my top priorities at the moment and I know you have other requests to settle. Thanks in advance. ^^;

Askorn

I would be interested in two Pokemon:

Treecko ♂ | Timid nature | Unburden | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 IVs | Egg Moves: Dragon Breath, Leech Seed and Synthesis
Beldum | Adamant nature | Clear Body | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 IVs |

I can offer:
6IV
Male HA Timid Froakie with Toxic spikes
Male Timid Zorua
Male Adamant Fletchling

5IV
Male/Female HA Timid Froakie with Toxic spikes
Male/Female HA Timid Fennekin with Heat wave, Hypnosis, Magic Coat and Wish
Male/Female HA Impish Chespin with Belly drum, Synthesis and Spikes
Male/Female HA Adamant Bunnelby with Defense Curl, Rollout and Spikes
Male/Female Adamant Magikarp
Male/Female Jolly Larvitar with Iron Tail
Male/Female Relaxed Aron with Endeavor
Male/Female Adamant Axew
Male/Female Jolly Gible with Outrage
Male/Female Modest Larvesta
Male/Female Adamant Mawile
Male/female Brave Honedge
Male/Female Adamant Fletchling
Modest Rotom

Items:
Any BP Items and Lucky Eggs

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Hello Varanus!

I wanted to know if you are still interested in my shiny Audino for an aggronite. I am intesrested in a few pokémon of yours.

A Female Timid Unburden Treecko with Dragonbreath, Double Kick, Leech Seed and Leaf Storm
A female luxury ball Cyndaquil.
A male Naughty Carvanha with Ancient power, Brine, Hydro pump and Destiny Bond.
A female Bold Dream ball Torkoal with Eruption, Yawn, Superpower and Skull bash
A female Adamant Dream ball Altaria with Steel wing, Roost, Dragon Rush and Power Swap.

None of them need to be IVed as usual. In exchange I can give you hard to get safari ball pokémon, Riolu, Bagon, Gible, Trapinch and Dratini (come with free PPup). Don't worry I am patient as I too start to lack free time. :)

Joth

Back from the Dead
Hi there! I'd like a 5IV Absol in a Moon Ball please, with a spread of 31/31/31/31/x/31 -or- 31/31/x/31/31/31, whichever is easiest for you, and with a nature accordingly. (Naïve or Hasty.) I'd like it to have the Egg Move Play Rough and I'd like it to be nicknamed Nostrodamus. I'd offer a Master Ball or a few X Mega Stones. (Manectite and Pinsirite, namely.)

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hey guys. As I said before, I have just started a new job and I can't pay as much attention to this shop as I used to. I was getting things done quickly back when I was looking for a job and had a lot more time on my hands. In the past month, I have been extremely busy and I have been going out of town and working on weekends and I literally have not had time to play video games. I haven't even really been on Serebii much in the past month at all. In addition to that, I'm extremely bogged down with requests to the point where it's going to take me weeks to catch up. Hopefully things will calm down now and I'll get some of these requests done. I appreciate everyone's patience and I appreciate everyone understanding that this shop is a hobby, not my job, so it will likely take me several weeks to get requests done.

So, with that in mind....

I'll still take one. I would like more info. on how to do it with a flawless ditto. I can get you an ability capsule or houndoomite. I also have a shiny mienfoo that was transferred. I can work something else out as well

Does the Mienfoo have Regenerator?

Yeah, I was a bit afraid of that. I listed those in particular just because they're included on your formal list of legendaries -- I'll happily accept non-shiny non-competitive legendaries for them if you have some available. I'm really just shooting for legendaries that will help me complete the national Pokedex, as I presently don't have any non-Kalos legendaries. I would also take a Xemneas, if you're willing to part with one of them.

I don't have any non-shiny dogs for trade, sorry :( I do have two Xerneas, though, that I can trade for Aggronite.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPrime View Post
Hello, I'm interested in Dream Ball HA Females Shellos(Pink) and Kricketot (IVs and Nature not important)
I offer you Dream Ball HA Females Feebas, Chansey, Zubat, Mareep, Cacnea, Horsea, Murkrow, Psyduck, Snubbull, Hoothott, Solosis, Delibird, Spoink, Doduo, Poochyena, Basculin-B, Lapras, Tangela, Buizel, Pinsir and Pawniard
Thanks
I'd trade you Shellos and Kriketot for Chansey and Pinsir (females of course)

OK, Great, send me a PM when you have them ready to coordinate the trade
FC 2637 9348 3145 IGN Julian
Thanks

I will do that!

Because I was looking for them so I can finally complete my competitive Unova dex, and you have them.

The problem is that I'm gonna get Klink & Pansage from devilsmonkey

So if you are ok by changing those 2 for a Swablu in Dream Ball and a Teddiursa in Moon Ball? Finally, do you want me to breed them with perfect ivs or just random?

I'm confused. You want me to change Klink and Pansage for Dream Ball Swablu and Moon Ball Teddiursa, right? I can do that. I don't need IVs. They can be random.

Oh alright thats cool :). Sorry the Victini is actually a Bashful nature and it has no IVs :(. It has a highest stat of speed and it has moves v-create, fusion flare, fusion bolt and searing shot with pkrs.

Edit: along with the victini, I can also offer a sport ball kricketot for the lugia if you would like one!

I'd rather not trade Lugia for the Victini or the Kriketot, sorry. I'd prefer to trade it for another HA legend or a legend with a good nature and IVs.

Want ditto
I have pp up and masterball

Have Ditto
Want MasterBall

Hello Varanus,

In response to your answer I've added your friend code. When do you think you can do the trade?
Btw, I don't know if this will be a fair trade, but would you be willing to add a Manectite to the Nidoran? I'll trade regardless, but it would be cool if you would:)

For a shiny, yes, I will put Manectite on the Nidoran for you.

Hi Varanus,

I'm in need of a Houndoominite; I can offer you a shiny Lapras (Lv 30, Net Ball, Modest Nature, IVs in Hp and Speed, nicknameable).
Also, could you trade me an Aggronite for a PP Max or an Ability Capsule (or both)?
Let me know if you're interested!

For the shiny Lapras and PP Max, I'll trade you the Houndoominite and the Aggronite!

Sorry but I found one somewhere else while I was waiting. Would I be able to trade you one of my shinies for the Tyranitarite though since I'm here? As a reminder my shinies are Vullaby, Pickachu, Tentacool, Magneton or Muk.

That's okay; I understand because I'm very, very slow at this shop now that real life takes up all of my time. I will accept shiny Muk for the Tyranitarite.

for japanese 6IV ditto and cloned event legendary
what do you want it return ?
5-6IV pokemon? cloned legendary ? mega stones ?
tell me so i can give you a specific pokemon/items you want if i have

For the Ditto, I'll accept cloned legends, shinies, HA legends, competitive Pokemon. For the cloned event legends, it depends on which one you want and how many of them I have.

Hi, so any update on what you are interested in??

Working on it. I'm very sorry.

Hi I'm In need of a heracronite would you be willing to trade for a jap. Managua and volt tackle pichu or a adamant fancy or pokeball vivillion

I don't know what a Managua is but I'll trade you a Heracronite for a PokeBall Vivillon.

Is it possible to trade a Garchompite for a Blazikenite? (and question why are people giving away an event megastone up so easily?)

I won't accept Garchompite for Blazikenite, but I will accept another game-exclusive Mega Stone for it, or a shiny, or a competitive Pokemon, or an HA legend or event-only Pokemon. I'm giving them away easily because I have like 6 of them and I can't get rid of them.

Wooper (lv. 30)
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Damp
IV's: -/31/-/-/31/-
Egg moves: none
Awesomeness level: pink

The Vivillon is fine too. Due to vacation until the 29th I won't be able to check my inbox very often, but if you are still interested let me know in PM.

I can't PM you because my Inbox fills up pretty much every day. I will VM you, though. I don't want the Wooper because it needs to have Unaware or Water Absorb and Recover to be useful, but I'll accept the Vivillon for it.

Hello I was going through your wants and I have a couple of the things in your high Priority lists, these are:
Larvesta: Modest with good IVs~~~~> I have a 6 IV Female Modest Larvesta Lvl.1 UT
Ability Capsules~~~~> I have around 4 or 5 of them currently from battling in the Battle Maison
PP Max~~~~> I have around 6 From trades and 3 obtained myself from the lottery draw
Masterball~~~~> I have 3 from my previous game play troughs and current one I never used

Let me know if you are interested in anything of this and if so what you would be willing to trade for them,
Thanks

Is the Larvesta shiny?

To keep you updated, I'm going to start looking at other sources, though my last offer (Y-exclusive mega stones for any previous-gen legendary) is still open if I have mega stones left. It seems like you're starting to get a bit bogged down with requests here, and I'm hoping to do a reset before the mega-evolving bug event ends.

I understand :)

Hi VK, long time since my last request :)

I would like this please:

Talonflame, lv 80, female
Adamant
Gale Wings
80 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
31/31/31/x/31/31
Roost/U-Turn/Brave Bird/Flare Blitz

Is there anything in particular I can get you for it? I can clone something if need be.

My ideal trade for this Talonflame is something that's on my shiny request list, like shiny Wooper, Kangaskhan, Scyther, etc. Do you have any of those? What I would like more than anything is the shiny Timburr.

I'd really like one of your Japanese flawless Ditto's.
I have some megastones in return: Pinsirite, Tyranitarite, Manectite, Charizardite X or Y, Mewtonite X, or maybe a Masterball or PP Max, or a combination? I don't have any interesting pokémon, unless you'd like a shiny Venomoth.

I'm also interested in all three special berries: Lansat, Starf and Enigma.
I can get you: PP Up, Rare Candy, most Evolutionary Items or Held Items. Let me know what you want!

I would trade you the Ditto and all three berries for the shiny Venomoth if you'd be willing to part with it.

Hi can you breed me a Modest Deino (Iv's not necessary) with Dark Pulse and Fire Fang?
This is really my first time ever looking for pokemon in a shop so I can really only offer Y exclusive Megastones. Thanks!

I can do that for a Y-exclusive Mega Stone.

Awesome. Like you, I also work a full time schedule and work weekends (night shift). I am available to trade all day Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and other days 8:00 am - 10:00 am, 3:00 pm - 7:30 pm Central. Drop me a pm of your FC and what times you're available, and we'll set it up.

Thanks!

Hello, I would be interested in one of your Arceus. What would you like to have in return?

Anything on my want list, or another event-exclusive legendary or a shiny.

Hello I'm very interested in for dex completion:

Rattata, Ekans, Kangaskhan, Porygon, Omanyte, Kabuto
Sudowoodo, Houndour, Stantler
Aron, Lileep, Anorith, Feebas, Clamperl

Mostly the Bold ones

Legendary I really reallyyyyyy still need too are
Celebi Mew Victini

Your list is supper long. haha So i'm not sure what you would want. I have lots of 5iv poke but I donno if i'm blind I just didn't see anything that you wanted there. Hasty Cresselia? And I have plenty of shiny's I could offer:
Eevee, Dialga, Rapidash, Druddigon, Shinx, Rotom, Gyarados, Alakazam, Cyndaquil...

Well. Have a great day :)

Do you want HA versions of those Pokemon you listed, or just any version of them? I would be willing to trade them to you for the shiny Eevee.

Hello there! I managed to stumble upon this thread (mainly in a fit of desperation) and noticed that you are offering up certain Event Pokemon.

I've read your terms and I can oblige to them.

May I request one of your Victini in return for my Aggronite? If you had Meloetta I would honestly offer you 2 other Mega Stones for it. But she is sadly not in your list, and is the other of 2 of the last Pokemon I need to complete my Pokedex.

I'm capable of being patient and hope that I may procure a Victini from you. Thank you in advanced. =)

I have several Victinis left on PokeBank, so I can get one for you. I'd really prefer a Pokemon in return for it instead of Aggronite, though, if you have something. I don't have any Meloettas for trade, unfortunately :(

hi varanus!

i would like to make a trade for one of your 6iv japanese dittos. i have a few things that i can trade for it. if you are interested any of these pokemon/items to trade for the 6iv japanese ditto please let me know! thank you for your time!

shiny pokemon:
i have a shiny onix from the friend safari. it's an impish with 31 ivs in attack and special defense. (i also have other shinies, but the natures aren't the best. however, if you are interested in any of them, i will trade them! these are the other shinies i have: floatzel, luxio, abra, panpour, throh, floette (yellow), slugma, pupitar, rhydon and spiritomb. horde shinies: zangoose and wingull.) if you want to know any of the natures or ivs of the ones you're interested in, just let me know!

items:
sachet
whipped dream
moon stone
metal coat
king's rock
heracronite
power bracer
power lens

I would trade you the Ditto for the shiny Zangoose!

I would like a female prankster sableye and a female shadow tag gothorita with heal pulse. I can trade almost any legendary for them, or maybe something else just let me know what you would like in return.

Do you have a Meloetta you could trade for them?

Hello,

Thanks to various back-up devices, countless digitally backed up saves, and a Gotta Catch'em all attitude, I can offer most of what you are looking for. I will happily include any item (and I mean ANY...) along with the trade since I am asking for a lot and do not have the time to breed any more than I have. (Stupid real life work.) I can offer baby Johto starters (in every ball flavor thanks to my copy of Pokemon Colosseum, any breed-able Pokemon from Heart Gold/Soul Silver in any apricorn ball, any Gen 5 released Hidden Ability (including a whole lot of Japanese-event starters), and most Dream World babies. (Lots of other stuff too but I have lost track what can be traded.)

I am in need of:
:659: Bunnelby w/Huge Power
:664: Scatterbug (will be MODERN pattern) w/Friend Guard
:672: Skiddo w/Grass Pelt
:686: Inkay w/Infiltrator
:688: Binacle w/Pickpocket
:694: Helioptile w/Solar Power
:701: Hawlucha w/Mold Breaker

Just let me know what 7 Pokemon that I can hook you up with. I will need a few days if you are in need of any IV breeding. My breeding pairs will have all 5+ IV's at max. I have only just started breeding for 4 bred moves + IV's so I am lacking in the move department. If they are in the Field Group, I can take requests for bred moves and natures since I have a set of 14 (competitive nature'd Japanese Smeargles.) If I end up producing a shiny at random, I will happily pass it on since this Pokemon Bank project of mine is beyond time consuming.

THANK-YOU in advance for this! The Friend Safari has been so inefficient at this point (with the amount of missing Slot 3 Friend Safari Pokemon that I have in my list.) This will be a huge time saver.

If you have access to ANY Pokemon....could you possibly get me a shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Guts Timburr nicknamed "durr" if male or "Cindurrella" if female, with Knock Off/Mach Punch/Ice Punch/Drain Punch? One that ISN'T PowerSaved or cheated? I would trade you literally anything in my shop that you wanted for that.

For the remaining pokeball vivillon would you be interested in either the 2013 Gamestop shiny Giratina or a 2012 May Darkrai? I don't know exact IVs, but the Giratina comes as either Docile, Quiet, or Hasty and the Darkrai is either Impish (touched) or Hasty (untouched). All are legit and uncloned. They each came from a different game. I'm also willing to add most pokemile or battle point items and...generally, I'm willing to negotiate. I also have normal pokemon for trade which can be added.

If you could find out what the IVs are, I might be interested in the Darkrai.

Hello I am interested in your shiny talonflame, would you be interested in the gamestop event shiny entie?

Is it flawless?

Hey again, Varanus. Been quite a while, seems both of us have been busy. xP

I have a small request, if possible. o:
Do you still accept apricorn ball females, out of curiosity? I notice that you don't have a Safari Ball Trapinch yet, and I have plenty of those from my last MM breeding session. x.x

If you're interested, I'm willing to offer this...
Trapinch♀ | Jolly nature | Arena Trap or Hyper Cutter | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | No egg moves. (Safari Ball)

In exchange for this request...
Weedle♀ | Jolly nature | Run Away | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | No egg moves (Luxury Ball)

If accepted, feel free to take your time on this, as this isn't one of my top priorities at the moment and I know you have other requests to settle. Thanks in advance. ^^;

That sounds great!

I would be interested in two Pokemon:

Treecko ♂ | Timid nature | Unburden | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 IVs | Egg Moves: Dragon Breath, Leech Seed and Synthesis
Beldum | Adamant nature | Clear Body | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 IVs |

I can offer:
6IV
Male HA Timid Froakie with Toxic spikes
Male Timid Zorua
Male Adamant Fletchling

5IV
Male/Female HA Timid Froakie with Toxic spikes
Male/Female HA Timid Fennekin with Heat wave, Hypnosis, Magic Coat and Wish
Male/Female HA Impish Chespin with Belly drum, Synthesis and Spikes
Male/Female HA Adamant Bunnelby with Defense Curl, Rollout and Spikes
Male/Female Adamant Magikarp
Male/Female Jolly Larvitar with Iron Tail
Male/Female Relaxed Aron with Endeavor
Male/Female Adamant Axew
Male/Female Jolly Gible with Outrage
Male/Female Modest Larvesta
Male/Female Adamant Mawile
Male/female Brave Honedge
Male/Female Adamant Fletchling
Modest Rotom

Items:
Any BP Items and Lucky Eggs

I would trade you those for the 6IV Zorua and the 5IV Bunnelby.

Hello Varanus!

I wanted to know if you are still interested in my shiny Audino for an aggronite. I am intesrested in a few pokémon of yours.

A Female Timid Unburden Treecko with Dragonbreath, Double Kick, Leech Seed and Leaf Storm
A female luxury ball Cyndaquil.
A male Naughty Carvanha with Ancient power, Brine, Hydro pump and Destiny Bond.
A female Adamant Dream ball Altaria with Steel wing, Roost, Dragon Rush and Power Swap.

None of them need to be IVed as usual. In exchange I can give you hard to get safari ball pokémon, Riolu, Bagon, Gible, Trapinch and Dratini (come with free PPup). Don't worry I am patient as I too start to lack free time. :)

Yes, I am still interested in the Audino-Aggronite trade, and I would also breed you those POkemon for the Safari Ball Pokemon.

Interesting shop you have here!

I'm looking for an Adamant or Brave Rhyhorn with the Rock Head ability. 31 IVs for HP, Atk, Def, and Sp.Def would be great with the moves Stone Edge, Earthquake, and Megahorn. In return, I offer three Pokémon. First a Jolly Hyper Cutter Japanese Pinsir with Close Combat. Pretty sure it has a few perfect IVs. A Japanese Analytic Magnemite Lv. 12. A few perfect IVs I'm sure. Then a Jolly Male Charmander knowing Dragon Dance, which I can guarantee it has at least one perfect IV. This is the best I can offer right now.

The only one of those Pokemon that I would be interested in is the Pinsir. Which IVs does it have?

Hi there! I'd like a 5IV Absol in a Moon Ball please, with a spread of 31/31/31/31/x/31 -or- 31/31/x/31/31/31, whichever is easiest for you, and with a nature accordingly. (Naïve or Hasty.) I'd like it to have the Egg Move Play Rough and I'd like it to be nicknamed Nostrodamus. I'd offer a Master Ball or a few X Mega Stones. (Manectite and Pinsirite, namely.)

I can breed you that for the Pinsirite!

Joth

Back from the Dead
I can breed you that for the Pinsirite!

Cool! Can we schedule this trade for a weekend? School starts tomorrow :( PM me whenever you can trade on weekends, I'll most likely be on and off the site unless I have something going on, which I usually don't. Thanks!

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Cool! Can we schedule this trade for a weekend? School starts tomorrow :( PM me whenever you can trade on weekends, I'll most likely be on and off the site unless I have something going on, which I usually don't. Thanks!

Hmmm, I can try to breed it right now and have it done for tomorrow. I'll definitely be free next weekend though. I'll VM you if I get Absol done by tomorrow.

I have finally updated the Pending Trades list. PLEASE make sure your trade is listed - if it isn't, VM me and I will add it. I had a lot of trades to go through, so I might have missed some. Thank you to everyone for your patience and I'm going to get started on these trades tonight!

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Unfortunately I'm not sure, and I won't be able to find out for a while until I get to the town with the IV checker. What I can do to sweeten the deal is throw in a couple of PP Ups. And also, you can forget the IVs. Mainly just want the Nature, ability, and moves.

If you throw in two PP Ups then I won't care about the IVs on Pinsir :)

shenlon

I am in need of a Female Timburr with its Hidden Ability Iron Fist. Ideally it would be Adamant with Mach Punch , Drain Punch , but I am desperate and don't have much to offer to be picky.

I don't really have a whole lot to offer except items and I am willing to trade Mega Stones , Evo Stones , Master Ball , Whatever you like

I do have a Male and Female Adamant Flawless Swampert , Male Dratini with Extreme Speed , Celebi (Not sure on stats would have to check)

Last edited:

Joth

Back from the Dead
Hmmm, I can try to breed it right now and have it done for tomorrow. I'll definitely be free next weekend though. I'll VM you if I get Absol done by tomorrow.

I have finally updated the Pending Trades list. PLEASE make sure your trade is listed - if it isn't, VM me and I will add it. I had a lot of trades to go through, so I might have missed some. Thank you to everyone for your patience and I'm going to get started on these trades tonight!

Ok cool, if you have it done I should be able to trade, if I can escape my mom. (How was your day? Do you like your teachers? Did you have enough to eat for lunch? You look so very thin. Is that girl you like in any of your classes? How are your friends? Do the dishes, mow the lawn, take the trash out, clean the bathroom, and do the laundry. You know how mothers are :p.)

Just a reminder, I'd like him to be nicknamed Nostrodamus, in a moon ball, and with the Egg Move Play Rough. Oh, and what's your GMT? Mine's -5, if I remember correctly. I'm home by 4:00.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Yes, I am still interested in the Audino-Aggronite trade, and I would also breed you those POkemon for the Safari Ball Pokemon.

Nice! I know I'm maybe asking a bit but I would like to change a few things in my request:

A female Timid luxury ball Cyndaquil.
A HA dream ball female Naughty Carvanha with Ancient power, Brine, Hydro pump and Destiny Bond.

In case you wondered I added a nature to the cynderquil and change the carvanha to a female one in a dream ball. I hope it doesn't bother you.

Small note: In the pending trade list you still have my old request that had been fufilled. ;)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
That sounds great!
Perfect, it's a deal then. xP Perfect Jolly Run Away Weedle in a Luxury Ball for a perfect Jolly Arena Trap (or Hyper Cutter) in a Safari Ball Trapinch, it is!

Maybe when I don't have much of a full plate with my breeding activities, I wouldn't mind helping ya. lol
Though I recently started college classes again, so things might get a little iffy here and there, but I'm sure we could work something out, if need be. ^^;

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
My ideal trade for this Talonflame is something that's on my shiny request list, like shiny Wooper, Kangaskhan, Scyther, etc. Do you have any of those? What I would like more than anything is the shiny Timburr.

I don't have any of them shiny... I got a shiny noivern, espeon, spiritomb, gliscor, banette, garchomp, slyveon, blaziken and a few others I think if any of them interest you. They are all competitive shinies.

Somanine

I would trade you the Ditto and all three berries for the shiny Venomoth if you'd be willing to part with it.

Yes, I'll trade for the shiny Venomoth!
Let me know when you're available for the trade. I live in GMT+1 (plus one hour DST as well) and I'm pretty flexible with my time.
Friend Code: 2466-3397-2922, 3DS Name: Jules; IGN: Ced

R2D2

Trainer since 1999!
Hello,

I am interested in your Talonflame,

I can offer most events (not competitive)
6V Quiet shiny mew
6v Timid Gengar shiny
6v Adamant mold breaker Haxorus shiny
6V Modest Latios shiny
6v Timid Starmie Natural cure hiny
6V Calm Blissey natural cure shiny (JPN)
5 V Timid Greninja 31/31/31/31/31/29-30. (1 speed under max on level 50)
Any BP item.

Trophy shinies :

Poliwrath
Politoed
Relicanth
Raichu (event pichu evolved)
Jumpluff
Golem
Aerodactyl
Eevee
Pichu (event)
Milotic (event)