• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

If you could find out what the IVs are, I might be interested in the Darkrai.

Since I don't know how to get specifics beyond the IV checker guy in-game, all I've really found out is that there are no really low IVs or 31s one either.

If you're still interested at all, I can give you exact quotes from in-game or if you know of someone reputable who checks exact IVs I can try that.

I'm also willing, as I said, to add in extra pokemon or items and as it looks like my other trade fell through (haven't heard back and I messaged them a day or two before I posted here) I actually do have a couple of Shinies I can trade.

Rotifer

Hey there Varanus, hope you are doing well!
Sorry I've been MIA for the past few weeks, but I'm around and ready to trade whenever you've got the time.
I've got the giratina and dream ball females all boxed up and ready for you :)

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
I would love to get my hands on a HA Anorith. I don't care about gender, IV, Nature and whatnot. Just would love to get one with Swift Swim.
Also, would love to get a HA Whismur as well. Same deal with the Anorith; don't care about IV, Nature, and stuff. Just want one with Rattled/Scrappy.

I'm not really sure what I can offer you, since I'm pretty new to the competitive game in general and am grasping the basics of Breeding. I do have a few PP raising items, as well as can freely toss out some more items such as rare candies and the like. No Evo stones, though, since I only have one cartridge.

I did see that you didn't have a HA Marill. With some work from me I could get you a 5 IV one, if you are interested.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.

frowngarden

PUNK TRAINER
I won't accept Garchompite for Blazikenite, but I will accept another game-exclusive Mega Stone for it, or a shiny, or a competitive Pokemon, or an HA legend or event-only Pokemon. I'm giving them away easily because I have like 6 of them and I can't get rid of them.

Ok that's cool. Possible choices: LV 76 Shiny Modest Ninetails with drought with Iron tails, UT gift Celebi from Poketransporter, Spring 2012 Event Reshiram, Shiny Timid Golem x/31/31/31/31/31 and just a Latios. You can take 2 of these if you want, I'm ok with that.

Last edited:

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
I don't know if you still have that shiny Omanyte, but I have a spare Power Band and Power Belt if you want one.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Whelp, heya Varanus. I was looking around again, and I'd like to update my request. ^^;
But of course, I don't mind waiting awhile since besides on-and-off breeding time, life is keeping me busy, too. xD

Interested in:
- Rattata♀ | Jolly nature | Hustle (HA) | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Doesn't matter. [in a Dream Ball]
- Torkoal♀ | Bold nature | Shell Armor (HA) | 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Doesn't matter. [in a Dream Ball]
- Cottonee♀ | Timid nature | Chlorophyll (HA) | 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Doesn't matter. [in a Dream Ball]

Offering:
- Hoppip♀ | Jolly nature | Infiltrator (HA) | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Aromatherapy, Encore, Helping Hand, Seed Bomb [in a Dream Ball]
- Lotad♀ | Calm nature | Rain Dish | 31/31/31/31/31/31 IVs (Flawless) | Egg Move(s): Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Teeter Dance [in a Safari Ball]
- Trapinch♀ | Jolly nature | Arena Trap or Hyper Cutter | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs [in a Safari Ball]

As said previously, I have too many Safari Ball Trapinch on me since my last MM, and I notice you're missing one of those. I also notice that you're missing a Safari Ball Lotad, and I happen to have an extra flawless one to trade. Lastly, Hoppip is one of my upcoming projects (might plan to MM for one depending on when I'm done with my Joltik MM), and I have access to a perfect Dream Ball parent with her HA. Only thing I really need to do is to breed my preferred egg moves on it.

Let me know if this is alright with you~ Thanks again in advance!

Edit: Nevermind on the Weedle, turns out that after thoroughly checking this time, I still have access to a Kakuna safari, so I'll catch/breed the HA Weedle myself. Decided to add in Cottonee instead, if possible. >.<

Last edited:

tarobuns

I'd rather not trade Lugia for the Victini or the Kriketot, sorry. I'd prefer to trade it for another HA legend or a legend with a good nature and IVs.

Okay no problem! I really would like the lugia, so would any these pokemon interest you?

Shiny Timid 3IV Jirachi Tanabata Event
Hasty 4IV Meloetta Spring 2013 Event
Shiny Adamant 6IV Sneasel (Love Ball) with egg moves
Shiny Adament 5IV Tyrogue with egg moves

I'm definitely willing to do a 2:1 trade for it as well!

Hi there, Varanus.

I have come to your trade shop once again, this time for Analytic Porygon. Neither nature nor IV is important, just the Hidden Ability (preferably in a Luxury ball). Also, I'd like to request a female Frisk Sentret. Neither IV nor Nature is important.

I can offer the following Pokémon:

- Furfrou | Impish nature | Fur Coat | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Refresh / Work up / Mimic / Captivate [Luxury ball]
- Gastrodon | Relaxed nature | Storm Drain | 31/31/31/31/31/x IVs | Move(s): Rock Tomb / Body Slam / Recover / Scald
- Carracosta | Adamant nature | Solid Rock | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 Defense EVs | Move(s): Shell Smash / Rock Slide / Aqua Jet / Waterfall
- Honchkrow | Jolly nature | Super Luck | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP EVs | Move(s): Sucker Punch / Night Slash / Roost / Sky Attack [Luxury ball]
- Slakoth | Jolly Nature | Truant | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Crush Claw / Hammer Arm / Pursuit / Body Slam

Best regards,

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Okay, so for an exact list of what I'm looking for here you go:

Rattata
31/31/31/x/31/31
Guts
Jolly
Flame Wheel

Oddish
31/x/31/31/31/31
Run Away
Bold
Synthesis

Machop
31/31/31/x/31/31
Guts
Adamant
Close Combat
Ice Punch
Knock Off
Thunderpunch

Magnemite
31/x/31/31/31/31
Magnet Pull
Modest

Snubbull
31/31/31/x/31/31
Intimidate
Adamant
Close Combat
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang
Ice Fang

Yanma
31/x/31/31/31/31
Speed Boost
Timid

Seedot Female
31/x/31/31/31/31
Chlorophyll
Modest
Nasty Plot
Foul Play

Tailow
31/x/31/31/31/31
Scrappy
Modest
Boomburst
Brave Bird
Defog
Pursuit

Ralts Male
31/31/31/x/31/31
Telepathy
Jolly
Shadow Sneak
Destiny Bond

Whismur
31/x/31/31/31/31
Rattled
Modest
Extrasensory

Makuhita
31/31/31/x/31/31
Guts
Adamant
Bullet Punch

Skitty
31/31/31/x/31/31
Normalize
Jolly
Sucker Punch
Wish

Carvanha
31/x/31/31/31/31
Speed Boost
Modest
Destiny Bond

Swablu
31/x/31/31/31/31
Natural Cure
Calm
Hyper Voice

Swablu
31/x/31/31/31/31
Cloud Nine
Modest
Hyper Voice
Agility

Zangoose
31/31/31/x/31/31
Toxic Boost
Jolly
Night Slash
Metal Claw

Kecleon
31/31/31/x/31/31
Protean
Impish
Fake Out

Duskull
31/31/31/x/31/31
Pressure
Careful
Destiny Bond
Pain Split
Skill Swap

Tropius
31/x/31/31/31/31
Harvest
Bold
Synthesis
Leech Seed
Leaf Storm

Wynaut
31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31
Shadow Tag
Bold or Impish

Snowrunt Female
31/x/31/31/31/31
Moody
Timid
Spikes

Turtwig
31/31/31/x/31/31
Shell Armor
Impish
Seed Bomb

Piplup
31/x/31/31/31/31
Defiant
Modest
Hydro Pump
Agility

Pachirisu
31/31/31/x/31/31
Volt Absorb
Impish
Follow Me

Shellos
31/x/31/31/31/31
Storm Drain
Calm

Riolu
31/x/31/31/31/31
Prankster
Timid
Vacuum Wave

Sandile
31/31/31/x/31/31
Moxie
Adamant
Fire Fang
Pursuit
Thunder Fang

Gothita
31/x/31/31/31/31
Shadow Tag
Bold

Helioptile
31/x/31/31/31/31
Dry Skin
Timid

Goomy
31/x/31/31/31/31
Gooey
Modest

Bergmite
31/31/31/x/31/31
Sturdy
Impish
Recover

Manaphy (shiny)
31/31/31/31/31/31
Timid
Hydration

Blazikenite
(Machop, Zangoose, Manaphy, and Blazikenite are my biggest wants ATM)

And my Shinies that matter have the following:
Salamence (shiny)
31/31/31/31/31/31
Jolly
Moxie
Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
Dragon Pulse
Hydro Pump

Gogoat (shiny)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Careful
Sap Sipper
Milk Drink
Bulk Up
Horn Leech
Earthquake

Noivern (shiny)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid
Infiltrator
Boomburst
Super Fang
Hurricane
Dragon Pulse

Then the trophy shinies:
Galvantula
Whismur
Wobuffet
Gyarados

Please let me know what you want out of these and what you'd be willing to trade for them. Sorry if it's a big list but you have a lot of nice stuff and I'm unsure about what you value your stuff and mine.

Last edited:

msartemis01

I wanted to know can I have ditto with POKERUS with 6 iv spread. If I read correctly on wants, I can give you my master ball.

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Hi varanus, I'm going to cancel my order of the Friend Ball Roselia + Porygon for my 5 PP Ups + Sun Stone. It's literally been two months, and quite frankly if I wanted to, I could've have it done for myself by now. Sorry.

Hey, I know you're busy with life, but wanted to say I no longer need the Vivillon. Thanks for considering and good luck with your shop.

MFlicK

Want: Shiny Raikou Event
Offer: Shiny Ferroseed on your wants list

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Announcement!Everyone: I love running this trade shop, but in all honesty, I don't have time to do complicated orders anymore. I have a full-time job, I volunteer twice a week, and I have a social life and friends. It's just me running this shop and I just don't have time anymore. I'm terribly sorry, and I want to give the biggest thanks I can to everyone who has helped me, donated, and recommended this shop to others. I could never have done any of this without everyone here. I'm not closing the shop, but I don't have time to breed Pokemon for hours on end. If you want something like HA Pokemon or 6IV Dittos, please don't hesitate to send me a VM and we can work something out.

DuhAsianGuy

First Day On the Job
Hi, a Japanese Ditto. I have Pokemon to trade which is A shiny Chimchar. The Catch is I have the Pokemon on Gen.4. So if you agree how it will work is ill trade the Chimchar on gen. 4, then get the ditto on gen. 6. If you want to know IVs of it, im sorry but I dont really know how to read IVs.

Hello!

Ok, Heres What I am interested in, and I will be generous for it:

-1 Japanese Flawless Ditto

-1 Mew, lv 30* SHINY
Eppie's Mew - legal but RNG'd
31/30/31/9/30/31
Adamant
Synchronize

-1 Manaphy lv 1, cloned, Pokemon Ranger *SHINY*
Timid
Hydration
31/31/31/31/31/31

If I can get enough:

-1 Jirachi (Decolora event), lv 50
Timid
31/31/31/31/31/31 (both natures are flawless)
Serene Grace

-1 Enigma Berry

Here's what I can offer for them, you pick what's fair:

-Fletchling lv. 1
Adamant
Gale Wings
31/31/31/x/31/31
(Can Nickname! Did you need this Shiny? It's not, if I misunderstood, please disregard this one)

-I have 5 pp up I can part with

-Any 1 Power Item of your choice

-Xerneas Lv. 50
Docile
x/x/31/31/x/31
(This is the one from my game I accidentally locked myself into while farming it, It didn't turn out too bad really)

-A Kalos Born Mewtwo I got on one of my other games with a great IV spread:
Mewtwo Lv. 100
Nature: Serious
28/3/31/31/31/31

-1 Elekid Lv.1
Jolly
Static
31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Hammer Arm, Cross Chop
(Can Nickname!)

I have alot of leftover 5IV Pokemon from Breeding, Listing only Males. IV's don't line up correctly, but good breeding fodder:
-Sneasel, Jolly, Inner Focus, Icicle Crash Egg Move
-Torchic, Adamant, Speed Boost
-Magikarp, Adamant, Rattled
-Charmander, Jolly, Blaze
-Growlithe, Jolly, Intimidate, Close Combat Egg Move
-Noibat, Timid, Infiltrator
-Deino, Timid, Hussle, Earth Power Egg Move
-Chimchar, Jolly, Iron Fist, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch Egg Moves

These are 5iv male breeding fodder I know I have but are sitting in the bank and I can't look right now:
-Duskull
-Misdreavus
-Vulpix
-Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll

Mew and Manaphy are my priority and as I said I will trade heavy for them. Let me know, thanks!

jty5

I have Pikachu (WORLD12) UT, Mew (FAL2010) UT, Raikou (WIN2011) UT, Entei (WIN2011) UT, Suicune (GAMESTP) UT, Celebi (WIN2011) UT, Jirachi (GAMESTP) UT, Deoxys (Plasma) UT, Manaphy (TRU) UT, Shaymin (TRU), Arceus (MICHINA), Victini (Movie14) UT, Keldeo (SMR2012) UT, Meloetta (SPR2012) UT, and Genesect (Plasma) UT for trade on Pokemon Y. I'm looking for the following:

for Ditto 6iv.

If you want anything please send me a message. My friend is listed at the bottom.

FC: 3153-4187-5023

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Want: Shiny Raikou Event
Offer: Shiny Ferroseed on your wants list

Hey MFlick! I would do that trade. Send me a VM or respond here!

Hey buddy I was wondering if you were interested in maybe trading a legendary i need for my collection for a shop banner? i currently need genesect, victini and keldeo. I only need one and stats or moves do not matter to me. I used to make banners for people on here id say two years ago now back from soul silver.

Hey! I don't really need a shop banner; thank you though.

Hello!

Ok, Heres What I am interested in, and I will be generous for it:

-1 Japanese Flawless Ditto

-1 Mew, lv 30* SHINY
Eppie's Mew - legal but RNG'd
31/30/31/9/30/31
Adamant
Synchronize

-1 Manaphy lv 1, cloned, Pokemon Ranger *SHINY*
Timid
Hydration
31/31/31/31/31/31

If I can get enough:

-1 Jirachi (Decolora event), lv 50
Timid
31/31/31/31/31/31 (both natures are flawless)
Serene Grace

-1 Enigma Berry

Here's what I can offer for them, you pick what's fair:

-Fletchling lv. 1
Adamant
Gale Wings
31/31/31/x/31/31
(Can Nickname! Did you need this Shiny? It's not, if I misunderstood, please disregard this one)

-I have 5 pp up I can part with

-Any 1 Power Item of your choice

-Xerneas Lv. 50
Docile
x/x/31/31/x/31
(This is the one from my game I accidentally locked myself into while farming it, It didn't turn out too bad really)

-A Kalos Born Mewtwo I got on one of my other games with a great IV spread:
Mewtwo Lv. 100
Nature: Serious
28/3/31/31/31/31

-1 Elekid Lv.1
Jolly
Static
31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Hammer Arm, Cross Chop
(Can Nickname!)

I have alot of leftover 5IV Pokemon from Breeding, Listing only Males. IV's don't line up correctly, but good breeding fodder:
-Sneasel, Jolly, Inner Focus, Icicle Crash Egg Move
-Torchic, Adamant, Speed Boost
-Magikarp, Adamant, Rattled
-Charmander, Jolly, Blaze
-Growlithe, Jolly, Intimidate, Close Combat Egg Move
-Noibat, Timid, Infiltrator
-Deino, Timid, Hussle, Earth Power Egg Move
-Chimchar, Jolly, Iron Fist, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch Egg Moves

These are 5iv male breeding fodder I know I have but are sitting in the bank and I can't look right now:
-Duskull
-Misdreavus
-Vulpix
-Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll

Mew and Manaphy are my priority and as I said I will trade heavy for them. Let me know, thanks!

Hey! Is that Fletchling shiny? What about Elekid? Of the things you listed, those are the two that I would be interested in.

I have Pikachu (WORLD12) UT, Mew (FAL2010) UT, Raikou (WIN2011) UT, Entei (WIN2011) UT, Suicune (GAMESTP) UT, Celebi (WIN2011) UT, Jirachi (GAMESTP) UT, Deoxys (Plasma) UT, Manaphy (TRU) UT, Shaymin (TRU), Arceus (MICHINA), Victini (Movie14) UT, Keldeo (SMR2012) UT, Meloetta (SPR2012) UT, and Genesect (Plasma) UT for trade on Pokemon Y. I'm looking for the following:

for Ditto 6iv.

If you want anything please send me a message. My friend is listed at the bottom.

FC: 3153-4187-5023

I would be very interested in trading you a Ditto for Jirachi, Deoxys, or Manaphy. What are their natures/IV spreads?