• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

Darkraid

The Starter Lover
Hi, I am in need of some Scatterbug or Vivillion, what do you have? I have no special requests.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Cresselia has a nickname and isn't kalos born and Litwick can be nicknamed but also isn't Kalos born. Also, I accept the item trade, all that is left is if you'd still like the two pokemon.

I'm sorry, but if the Pokemon isn't Kalos-born, it isn't very useful to me because Game Freak has unfortunately restricted competitive play to KB-Pokemon only. I would still love to trade for the items, though.

please do not worry about natures for me i'm not a competitive player i'm happy just having the pokemon i only mentioned what i have as i know others do have competitive interest
i'm happy to give my pokemon for those who would use them more than me they deserve more attention i just happened to get lucky when i got the celebi (in hindsight i might have wanted to give the celebi for the jirachi but oh well can't be helped) and for record the pokemon i have as a last resort is a meloetta.....its the only one i would be reluctactant to give up but again i did say if you weren't interested in the others so its up there
also thankyou so much for the work you put into the smeargle i asked for it means a real lot to me

also getting all the pokemon mentioned in my signature is my goal so hopefully it goes without saying i cannot trade any of the ones from there i already have again thanky very much for your hard work

I don't want to take your Meloetta if you don't want to give it up. But I am confused by your post. What legendaries do you want?

I have your Pokemon done.

I'm ready to trade at whenever is a convenient time for you.

Hey! I'm working on yours. Sorry for the delay; I did promise in the first post that I can't do this in a timely manner anymore :p

I am in the german time

Germany has two time zones - GMT +1 and GMT +2. I'm GMT -6. That means that you are either 7 or 8 hours ahead of me. Maybe we can trade on Sunday?

Hi, I am in need of some Scatterbug or Vivillion, what do you have? I have no special requests.

My local Scatterbug is Modern, but I have collected all of the Vivillons. I might be willing to trade some of them if I have extras. Which ones are you looking for?

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
My timezone is GMT -5, I'd be available to trade all day today, around 7-10pm your time on Saturday and Sunday and in the afternoon on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, including evenings.

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
I have a few shinies and some cool pokemon( such as female HA pokerus charamanders). I need some IV training done.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Sunday is good , in german time now is: 6:37

I'm going to PM you in just a second.

My timezone is GMT -5, I'd be available to trade all day today, around 7-10pm your time on Saturday and Sunday and in the afternoon on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, including evenings.

That's perfect for me! I'll PM you in a second.

I have a few shinies and some cool pokemon( such as female HA pokerus charamanders). I need some IV training done.

IVs are bred onto Pokemon, and EVs are earned through battles. You can IV-breed and EV-train. Which one are you looking for?

Massacre775

Hi, I would be looking at these Shinies (Iv's don't matter):
Hydreigon
Azumarill (Adamant, Huge Power, Egg Moves)
Venusaur w/ Ha
Swampert
Lucario
Gible w/HA
Scizor
Togekiss
Talonflame
Typhlosion (OMG, Fave Pokémon)
Breloom
Jellicent

Event Pokémon:
Celebi
Jirachi
Mew
Also known as the Trifecta of cuteness.
Last of all Darkrai, favorite pokemon. Mostly I need someone to use Dark Void on my Smeargle.

PM me if you have those left and are interested in some Shinies. And Competitive Pokémon.

lunistg

Any chance of me getting an Arceus for one of the pokemon on the following list? I am working on a living dex and only need 3 more pokemon. (k means it is 6th gen and has the "kalos" pentagon) I do have other pokemon for trade but they are just random pokemon with no real spiffies. I know what I have is not much but, if you could help it would be awesome, or point me to someone who can?

JUN2015 Dragonite (k)
"Shell Armor" Samurott (k)
"Reckless" Emboar (K)
"Contrary" Serperior
Galileo Rayquaza (shiney) (K)
Hoopa(K)
Oddish (shiney)
Lioone (shiney)
Tentacool (Shiney)
Ralts (Dream Ball, Telepathy)
Entei (k)
Terrakion (k)
Virizion (k)
Cobalion (k)
Suicune (k)
Mewtwo (k)
Azelf (k)
Uxie (k)
Mesprit (k)
Latias (k)
Latios (k)
Kyurem (k)
Zekrom (k)

Last edited:

YetiLew

Hey buddy, I'm new to alpha sapphire and I was wondering if I could please have one of your dittos so I can breed my own Pokemon. I don't really have anything to offer yet but it would really help me out, thank you ☺️

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I can't believe this thread got bumped! I've been inactive for a long time; not sure how you guys found me.

Any chance of me getting an Arceus for one of the pokemon on the following list? I am working on a living dex and only need 3 more pokemon. (k means it is 6th gen and has the "kalos" pentagon) I do have other pokemon for trade but they are just random pokemon with no real spiffies. I know what I have is not much but, if you could help it would be awesome, or point me to someone who can?

JUN2015 Dragonite (k)
"Shell Armor" Samurott (k)
"Reckless" Emboar (K)
"Contrary" Serperior
Galileo Rayquaza (shiney) (K)
Hoopa(K)
Oddish (shiney)
Lioone (shiney)
Tentacool (Shiney)
Ralts (Dream Ball, Telepathy)
Entei (k)
Terrakion (k)
Virizion (k)
Cobalion (k)
Suicune (k)
Mewtwo (k)
Azelf (k)
Uxie (k)
Mesprit (k)
Latias (k)
Latios (k)
Kyurem (k)
Zekrom (k)

I'll trade you an Arceus for your shiny Tentacool!

Hey buddy, I'm new to alpha sapphire and I was wondering if I could please have one of your dittos so I can breed my own Pokemon. I don't really have anything to offer yet but it would really help me out, thank you ☺️

I'll happily give you a Ditto. Just trade me whatever you can for it. I'm going to PM you as well in case you're still around.

lunistg

Arceus for Tentacool? awesome, when today (thursday) can you be online? I will be available til 5pm CST

Last edited:

lunistg

Friday after 6pm CST. FC in signature

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Right now I'm looking for Mega Stones.

All of the Mega Stones I have available are listed on the first page. Since everyone should have every Mega Stone with the release of ORAS, I'll accept less valuable things for them. I prefer shinies, rare/BP items such as Leftovers or Choice items, or female Pokemon in special balls.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
All of the Mega Stones I have available are listed on the first page. Since everyone should have every Mega Stone with the release of ORAS, I'll accept less valuable things for them. I prefer shinies, rare/BP items such as Leftovers or Choice items, or female Pokemon in special balls.

I can offer female Pokemon in special balls.

Hiiiiii!! How are you?

I am interested in a Pokeball Vivilion and I understand it is valuable to you, so would a 6IV Shiny Zerkrom be sufficient to trade?

Tell me what you think!

Thanks!

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I can offer female Pokemon in special balls.

That works for me! What do you have that you can trade?

Hiiiiii!! How are you?

I am interested in a Pokeball Vivilion and I understand it is valuable to you, so would a 6IV Shiny Zerkrom be sufficient to trade?

Tell me what you think!

Thanks!

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I wasn't on Serebii for a while and didn't keep up with the goings-on as much as I normally do, but I don't think Zekrom can be shiny unless there was an event that I missed.