• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

thaislex

walking oxymoron
alright :) well I started working on wessly myself because I was worried you weren't going to be done :p we can trade for thomas if you'd like :D

DragonXmicro

何これ?かえったね。
alright :) well I started working on wessly myself because I was worried you weren't going to be done :p we can trade for thomas if you'd like :D

Terribly sorry that i didn't get back to you on time. i fell asleep. I will most likely be available to trade for most of today

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
VK, will you take a 5IV Dratini for one of your Arceus's?

Goupelin

Hello :)

Is it possible for you to import an Alomomola with its hidden ability ?

rottenavocado

Battle me!
Would you be interested in trading a shiny Whimsicott clone for my shiny Azelf? I wouldn't mind it knowing endeavor/helping hand/ knock off from the move tutor in bw2 but I understand if you don't have time for that. Also if it's nameable It'd be awesome if it could be named Aero. If you do any of the extra stuff I don't mind throwing in any items you're looking for, like assault vest, weakness policy, choice specs, etc. I -might- still have a prism scale somewhere, but I'm not sure.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
VK, will you take a 5IV Dratini for one of your Arceus's?

Sure :) I'll add that to the list. And I'm ALMOST done with all of your requests! I just have Larvitar and Earth Power Deino left!

Hello :)

Is it possible for you to import an Alomomola with its hidden ability ?

I don't have HA Alomomola, sorry :( I'd have to get one in a trade.

Would you be interested in trading a shiny Whimsicott clone for my shiny Azelf? I wouldn't mind it knowing endeavor/helping hand/ knock off from the move tutor in bw2 but I understand if you don't have time for that. Also if it's nameable It'd be awesome if it could be named Aero. If you do any of the extra stuff I don't mind throwing in any items you're looking for, like assault vest, weakness policy, choice specs, etc. I -might- still have a prism scale somewhere, but I'm not sure.

I can definitely make that trade :) It's a Cottonee, though, not a Whimsicott - is that okay? I can also nickname it. If you have the Assualt Vest or the Life Orb or any of the Choice items, any one of those would be super!

rottenavocado

Battle me!
Okay awesome! It actually works out that it's still a cottennee because most of the move tutor moves I wanted were actually also pre-evo moves. If you could name it Aero that would be great(Capital A in Aero please), and if you have the chance to teach it knock off I'd appreciate it. I'll give you the shiny Azelf with a Choice Specs if that's okay.

I'm busy writing a college paper for the next two hours but any time after that today I'll be available to trade. I'm not trying to rush you though. Thanks! :)

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Okay awesome! It actually works out that it's still a cottennee because most of the move tutor moves I wanted were actually also pre-evo moves. If you could name it Aero that would be great(Capital A in Aero please), and if you have the chance to teach it knock off I'd appreciate it. I'll give you the shiny Azelf with a Choice Specs if that's okay.

I'm busy writing a college paper for the next two hours but any time after that today I'll be available to trade. I'm not trying to rush you though. Thanks! :)

That actually works out really well, because Cottonee is on Black, so I have to nickname it there, but it can only learn Knock Off in B2W2, so I'll have to trade it over. I should have enough Yellow Shards to teach it Knock Off. :) I'll add you to the pending trades list.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Sure :) I'll add that to the list. And I'm ALMOST done with all of your requests! I just have Larvitar and Earth Power Deino left!

Okay, I need to go breed the Dratini then.

Just to confirm, do you want it in this spread:

31/31/31/x/31/31

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Okay, I need to go breed the Dratini then.

Just to confirm, do you want it in this spread:

31/31/31/x/31/31

That spread looks great! I'm trying to get Larvitar right now. I have to breed random Pupitars until I find one with Ability 2.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
That spread looks great! I'm trying to get Larvitar right now. I have to breed random Pupitars until I find one with Ability 2.

Actually it might end up being flawless because the IV's have been marked as all 31 except speed and it's easy enough to pass one IV onto it. I think...

Don't suppose you have a HA Weedle do you? :p It's fine if you don't.

Fleaskid

Psychic Trainer
I have Charizardite Y

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I have Charizardite Y

What do you want for it?

Actually it might end up being flawless because the IV's have been marked as all 31 except speed and it's easy enough to pass one IV onto it. I think...

Don't suppose you have a HA Weedle do you? :p It's fine if you don't.

Got your Larvitar; Deino will be done in about 10 minutes and then we can finally trade all of this stuff! I don't have HA Weedle, unfortunately. I'm looking for one.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
What do you want for it?

Got your Larvitar; Deino will be done in about 10 minutes and then we can finally trade all of this stuff! I don't have HA Weedle, unfortunately. I'm looking for one.

Okay I have your Dratini which is actually flawless :) It doesn't have multiscale though, is that okay?

sacred

Dragon Tamer
Hello, what do you wan for those cloned Arceus, Groudon, Regirock?

I'm also interested in Keldeo as well

Puddingg

Clefairy Lover ^_^
Hm, what are you looking for atm? REALLY interested in an Adamant Adaptabilty 31/31/31/x/31/31 Corphish /w Aqua Jet. Willing to take 3rd/4th/5th gen rng requests or buy any of the Maison items :x

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Okay I have your Dratini which is actually flawless :) It doesn't have multiscale though, is that okay?

Marvel Scale is actually the ability that I want on it :)

Hello, what do you wan for those cloned Arceus, Groudon, Regirock?

I'm also interested in Keldeo as well

For Groudon and Regirock, any HA Pokemon I don't have will work because they don't have particularly stellar natures or IVs. For Arceus and Keldeo, those are events; plus, I only have one Keldeo. So for those I would want a shiny, expensive Battle Maison items (like Choice items, Assault Vest, Red Card, etc.), Mega Stones, events I don't have, or flawless competitively-viable Pokemon.

Hm, what are you looking for atm? REALLY interested in an Adamant Adaptabilty 31/31/31/x/31/31 Corphish /w Aqua Jet. Willing to take 3rd/4th/5th gen rng requests or buy any of the Maison items :x

You need to talk to Dragonxmicro; he does all the IV-breeding for this shop.

Breen Machine

Looking for Magician Fennekin w/ Wish, and Bulletproof Chespin and Protean Froakie. IV's and nature not important.

Offering: Beldum-Adamant (31/31/31/X/31/31) or Flabebe-Calm (31/X/31/31/31/31), Nidoran w/ Hustle

Death Blade99

Breed/Trade/Collect
:650: Chespin
Bulletproof
Belly Drum, Curse, Defense Curl, Quick Guard, Rollout, Synthesis

:653: Fennekin
Magician
Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Wish

:656: Froakie
Protean
Camouflage, Mud Sport, Water Sport
could i have 1-2 of these for this if they have good ivs