• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

brady9112

ok do you want all the items for those two??? or i need more items if i want a third legend

sorry for the doubt i am fairly new to these things

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
How about one Dawn Stone and one Prism Scale?

brady9112

deal
do you want to add another item for a raikou?

brady9112

deal i already added you and i am connected ign Marco

ArdhiS

A shiny, a good nature/good IV legend, Mega Stones, Leftovers, a Master Ball, an Ability Capsule, or any other expensive BP item.

i have shiny klefkii, braixen, dusclops, and mincccino, what do you want to trade? i also will give it an ability capsule for your 6iv ditto :) thx

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
i have shiny klefkii, braixen, dusclops, and mincccino, what do you want to trade? i also will give it an ability capsule for your 6iv ditto :) thx

What's the nature on Klefki?

ArdhiS

Careful with outstanding potential on hp and attack

mazam

Could you get me a Jolly/Adamant 5 IV Drilbur with Mold Breaker and Timid Frisk 5 IV Noibat w/Switcheroo?

I can give a 6 IV Shiny Rayquaza, Level 100, Gentle, Air Lock for both.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Careful with outstanding potential on hp and attack

I would be willing to trade Klefki for 6 IV Ditto. Ditto is English, though - just keep that in mind. It's also RNG'd and cloned.

Could you get me a Jolly/Adamant 5 IV Drilbur with Mold Breaker and Timid Frisk 5 IV Noibat w/Switcheroo?

I can give a 6 IV Shiny Rayquaza, Level 100, Gentle, Air Lock for both.

What's the OT/ID on Rayquaza?

ArdhiS

No problem, what item do you want?

mazam

OT : Ash
ID No. : 01337

To be honest, i don't know if it is cloned or RNG'd. I got it in a random trade from someone else, and i really don't need it. Want Noibat and Drilbur for a team i am making.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
No problem, what item do you want?

I don't need an item; just Klefki is fine :) I'll be onilne to trade in about an hour or two.

OT : Ash
ID No. : 01337

To be honest, i don't know if it is cloned or RNG'd. I got it in a random trade from someone else, and i really don't need it. Want Noibat and Drilbur for a team i am making.

Your Rayquaza is hacked, sorry dude :(

Hey, ay I ask what pattern vivillon you have in your game?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus