• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

TheMegaJedi

Pokemon Master
Hey Varanus. Just finished the Tentacool. Came out flawless, pretty lucky after 1 day. Its shiny as well, which was insane. The others I'll clone for you, since those are my spitbacks with 5IVs. They're both shiny, but didn't have the natures I wanted. I can't trade till tomorrow night, but let me know when you're ready.
Edit: I have a Pokerus pokemon, so do you want me to get Pokerus on it?

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Hey there. You were breeding an Electrike for me in exchange for my Shiny Ninetales. Just asking that when it is done, could you pm me? It would save me from looking through all of these posts(you are quite popular XD) to see if you are ready. Thanks :D

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I can get Fake Out and Ice Punch on a Sneasel, but Knock Off and Iron Tail are B2W2 Tutor-only moves, and I don't have enough Shards to put moves on Pokemon for people.

I can clone Latias for you.

That's fine. What do you need?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hey Varanus. Just finished the Tentacool. Came out flawless, pretty lucky after 1 day. Its shiny as well, which was insane. The others I'll clone for you, since those are my spitbacks with 5IVs. They're both shiny, but didn't have the natures I wanted. I can't trade till tomorrow night, but let me know when you're ready.
Edit: I have a Pokerus pokemon, so do you want me to get Pokerus on it?

I've got Pokerus, so you don't need to. I also need to finish breeding your Pokemon. I'm finishing up Quilfish for SilverLanayru, and then it's on to you and dragontamer.

Hey there. You were breeding an Electrike for me in exchange for my Shiny Ninetales. Just asking that when it is done, could you pm me? It would save me from looking through all of these posts(you are quite popular XD) to see if you are ready. Thanks :D

I'm aware that I'm taking a while with these. I have to teach and grade and write my thesis on top of doing stuff for this shop, so sometimes I take a while. Once I finish this Quilfish, you and Mega up there are next on the list, and I'll definitely have them by the weekend. :) And of course, I will PM or VM you!

That's fine. What do you need?

Do you have a female Moon Ball Gastly? I lost mine :'(

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I've got Pokerus, so you don't need to. I also need to finish breeding your Pokemon. I'm finishing up Quilfish for SilverLanayru, and then it's on to you and dragontamer.

I'm aware that I'm taking a while with these. I have to teach and grade and write my thesis on top of doing stuff for this shop, so sometimes I take a while. Once I finish this Quilfish, you and Mega up there are next on the list, and I'll definitely have them by the weekend. :) And of course, I will PM or VM you!

Do you have a female Moon Ball Gastly? I lost mine :'(

I don't... I can try to acquire one from elsewhere if you really want that.

II DaViNCi II

Hi , varanus i have a shiny Dugtrio with 2IVs i found it in friend safari i wanna trade it for your Houndoominite , i can make it hold any evolutionary item or stone you want .

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I don't... I can try to acquire one from elsewhere if you really want that.

Nah, that's a lot of effort. Do you have any Dream Ball females? Also, do you want a specific nature/IVs or anything on Sneasel?

Hi , varanus i have a shiny Dugtrio with 2IVs i found it in friend safari i wanna trade it for your Houndoominite , i can make it hold any evolutionary item or stone you want .

I actually just got my shiny Diglett yesterday :) Do you have any other shinies, or Mega Stones, or Leftovers, or a Master Ball, or unique-ball females?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Nah, that's a lot of effort. Do you have any Dream Ball females? Also, do you want a specific nature/IVs or anything on Sneasel?

I don't think so... I'll check my collection but unless someone traded me one during a long trade then I haven't deliberately acquired one. Anything non dream ball related I can get you? :c

Jolly would be preferred if possible please. There's no need to deliberatly try for IV's but if it comes with some when bred then great :)

II DaViNCi II

I have a leftovers is it enough for the mega stone ?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I don't think so... I'll check my collection but unless someone traded me one during a long trade then I haven't deliberately acquired one. Anything non dream ball related I can get you? :c

Jolly would be preferred if possible please. There's no need to deliberatly try for IV's but if it comes with some when bred then great :)

I'll get to work on that! I have to do some other orders first, though.

I have a leftovers is it enough for the mega stone ?

Sure!

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I'll get to work on that! I have to do some other orders first, though.

Sure!

So what am I trading you? I don't want to give you nothing.

Take your time, I've been playing Trozei anyway.

TheMegaJedi

Pokemon Master
Varanus, just wanted to ask if you could PM me when you finish. Also, I would like to battle you again after we trade. That cool with you?

II DaViNCi II

Ok i can trade you today pm me when you online .

Slimy

Hi!

Can I have flawless JPN ditto?
I can give you one of these shinies: Whiscash, Relicanth, Luvdisc, 100lv. Beldum, Basculin
My FC: 1005-9825-1188

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
So what am I trading you? I don't want to give you nothing.

Take your time, I've been playing Trozei anyway.

Do you have any extra BP items?

Ok i can trade you today pm me when you online .

Okay sounds good!

Hi!

Can I have flawless JPN ditto?
I can give you one of these shinies: Whiscash, Relicanth, Luvdisc, 100lv. Beldum, Basculin
My FC: 1005-9825-1188

How about Ditto for shiny Whiscash?

Varanus, just wanted to ask if you could PM me when you finish. Also, I would like to battle you again after we trade. That cool with you?

I'm going to need another day or two to finish your Pokemon. I hope that's okay. And a battle sounds great!

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus