• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

Arceus500

5 iv honedge

gdpoketrader

hi,
do you need japanese ditto?

6VIs JAP ditto
nature:jolly

or other perfect 5VIs?
look forward for your reply
i am really interested thank you

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Oh the cloning part works fine. I do that by using an IR-GTS through a Python script on my computer. I'm also sure that Pokebank will work, because it connects to the Internet perfectly and the GTS works perfectly. The reason that I'm wary of trying to trade on Gen V is because I don't want to take someone's valuable Pokemon, clone it, and then not be able to return it because I can't reconnect with them. It's the trading part that I have issues with, not the Internet connection part. I also did try using it in my 3DS and that didn't help. Thanks for the tip, though :)

Oh okay, I get your problem now. :) If you ever get it working properly then I'd love to give you some business. ;)

Would you be willing to trade:

Vullably w/ Knock off, Steel Wing (Foul Play as well if not a tm or level up move)
Earth Power Deino
HA Milotic
A Tyrunt w/ Ice + Thunder + Poison + Fire Fang
Either of your event Arceus for:

For:
HA Mudkip + HA Piplup + HA Turtwig
Druddigon w/ Sucker Punch (Gen 5)
Koffing w/ Destiny Bond, Toxic Spikes, Stock Pile, Painsplit
HA Bagon (On Gen 5)
Corphish w/ Knock Off and Dragon Dance
Normal Baltoy

Finally, a few mistakes I noticed on the opening page:
1.) Wobbuffet's icon is actually Snorunt
2.) If you change :Skorupi: to ;Skorupi; it will bring up the icon
3.) If you change all Kalos Pokemon from ;dex no; to :dex no: it will work.
4.) Axew's icon is actually Klang's
5.) At the end of the first pokebank Pokemon bit there's a uneeded [/B]. Unsure of whether you meant to put the whole sentence in bold or whether it's there by accident.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
hi,
do you need japanese ditto?

6VIs JAP ditto
nature:jolly

or other perfect 5VIs?
look forward for your reply
i am really interested thank you

Yes. I very much need a 6 IV Japanese Ditto. What can I give you for it?

Oh okay, I get your problem now. :) If you ever get it working properly then I'd love to give you some business. ;)

Would you be willing to trade:

Vullably w/ Knock off, Steel Wing (Foul Play as well if not a tm or level up move)
Earth Power Deino
HA Milotic
A Tyrunt w/ Ice + Thunder + Poison + Fire Fang
Either of your event Arceus for:

For:
HA Mudkip + HA Piplup + HA Turtwig
Druddigon w/ Sucker Punch (Gen 5)
Koffing w/ Destiny Bond, Toxic Spikes, Stock Pile, Painsplit
HA Bagon (On Gen 5)
Corphish w/ Knock Off and Dragon Dance
Normal Baltoy

Finally, a few mistakes I noticed on the opening page:
1.) Wobbuffet's icon is actually Snorunt
2.) If you change :Skorupi: to ;Skorupi; it will bring up the icon
3.) If you change all Kalos Pokemon from ;dex no; to :dex no: it will work.
4.) Axew's icon is actually Klang's
5.) At the end of the first pokebank Pokemon bit there's a uneeded [/B]. Unsure of whether you meant to put the whole sentence in bold or whether it's there by accident.

Right now, I can breed you

- Foul Play/Steel Wing/Knock Off Vullaby
- HA Feebas (I do not have any more Prism Scales, so you'll have to evolve it yourself; is this okay?)
- Fire Fang/Ice Fang/Thunder Fang/Poison Fang Tyrunt

Any natures in particular you want on those? Also, I see you're offering HA Bagon on Gen V. I actually just added HA Bagon to my Gen VI collection, so if you'd like one, I can throw one of those in, too.

In return for those, I would really, really, really appreciate HA Mudkip/HA Turtwig/HA Piplup; any natures.

Arceus and Earth Power Deino are locked in Gen V for now. If you want to try to trade in Gen V for those, we can give it a shot, but I wouldn't bank on it working. If there's a problem, it'll be on my end, I'm sure.

Finally, thanks for the list of mistakes! I could've sworn that I tried the :Kalos: tags, but I guess I didn't. I actually really appreciate you taking the time to list all of those for me :)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Right now, I can breed you

- Foul Play/Steel Wing/Knock Off Vullaby
- HA Feebas (I do not have any more Prism Scales, so you'll have to evolve it yourself; is this okay?)
- Fire Fang/Ice Fang/Thunder Fang/Poison Fang Tyrunt

Any natures in particular you want on those? Also, I see you're offering HA Bagon on Gen V. I actually just added HA Bagon to my Gen VI collection, so if you'd like one, I can throw one of those in, too.

In return for those, I would really, really, really appreciate HA Mudkip/HA Turtwig/HA Piplup; any natures.

Arceus and Earth Power Deino are locked in Gen V for now. If you want to try to trade in Gen V for those, we can give it a shot, but I wouldn't bank on it working. If there's a problem, it'll be on my end, I'm sure.

Finally, thanks for the list of mistakes! I could've sworn that I tried the :Kalos: tags, but I guess I didn't. I actually really appreciate you taking the time to list all of those for me :)

Okay the first part sounds good. The following natures would be great please:
Careful Vullably? (I'm not sure what the normal nature for it is?
Calm Feebas
Adamant Tyrunt

Make sure Vullably and Tyrunt are male please. I know feebas can only be female which is annoying.

Where can I get a prism scale? :s I can get someone to evolve it but I too don't have a prism scale. :(

I'll give it a go in Gen 5. If it doesn't work then I'll wait for pokebank. :)

If you can chuck in a HA Bagon for Gen 6 then I would appreciate that thanks :)
So you do want those egg move Pokemon right? And I'll go breed the starters now.

Ah I didn't mind :) I did briefly run a trade shop once so I learnt to check for mistakes.

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Okay the first part sounds good. The following natures would be great please:
Careful Vullably? (I'm not sure what the normal nature for it is?
Calm Feebas
Adamant Tyrunt

Make sure Vullably and Tyrunt are male please. I know feebas can only be female which is annoying.

Where can I get a prism scale? :s I can get someone to evolve it but I too don't have a prism scale. :(

I'll give it a go in Gen 5. If it doesn't work then I'll wait for pokebank. :)

If you can chuck in a HA Bagon for Gen 6 then I would appreciate that thanks :)
So you do want those egg move Pokemon right? And I'll go breed the starters now.

Ah I didn't mind :) I did briefly run a trade shop once so I learnt to check for mistakes.

Okay, it's going to take me a little while to get that order done, since Tyrunt has a lot of Egg Moves. But I'll PM you when it's ready. The HA starters can have Egg Moves, but I'm mostly just interested in them having their Hidden Abilities.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Okay, it's going to take me a little while to get that order done, since Tyrunt has a lot of Egg Moves. But I'll PM you when it's ready. The HA starters can have Egg Moves, but I'm mostly just interested in them having their Hidden Abilities.

No rush. :)

I'll prepare the others now. Sorry, those 3 starters don't have egg moves :( The person I got them from gave me egg moves on Totodile, Oshawott and Squirtle but not those. I can get decent natures though.

Arceus500

I can do 5IV Honedge. :)

Wait, I didnt have enough time to tell you ivs and nature. Its 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave Nature. if you want, I can breed one with 31 iv in speed and Adamant Nature, but that will take a bit of time.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Wait, I didnt have enough time to tell you ivs and nature. Its 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave Nature. if you want, I can breed one with 31 iv in speed and Adamant Nature, but that will take a bit of time.

one with 31 IVs in Speed and Attack with an Adamant Nature would be a lot better...plus the one you listed is 4 IV, not 5 IV. It'll probably be a while before Pokebank is released anyway, so don't feel rushed to get that Honedge. Arceus isn't going anywhere.

gdpoketrader

hi, i am 6VIs ditto trader.
It's legal RNG pokemon which is able to breed eggs.

I would like to ask some information about these two pokemon
Thundurus, lv 40

Tornadus, lv 40

what are the IVs of these pokemons.
they got good nature.

And I would like to trade Mew. Is it RNG and not illegally modified?
Illegally modified pokemon can be checked from the place that learning forgotten moves
thank you

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
hi, i am 6VIs ditto trader.
It's legal RNG pokemon which is able to breed eggs.

I would like to ask some information about these two pokemon
Thundurus, lv 40

Tornadus, lv 40

what are the IVs of these pokemons.
they got good nature.

And I would like to trade Mew. Is it RNG and not illegally modified?
Illegally modified pokemon can be checked from the place that learning forgotten moves
thank you

Hey! I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for. What information do you want? Also all of the Pokemon you're interested in are locked in Gen V right now, so you'll have to wait until Pokebank comes out before we can trade. Is that okay? Thanks!

gdpoketrader

Hey! I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for. What information do you want? Also all of the Pokemon you're interested in are locked in Gen V right now, so you'll have to wait until Pokebank comes out before we can trade. Is that okay? Thanks!

okay. I am waiting pokemon bank to open too. :(
i am asking for IVs of Thundurus and Tornadus.
for example, your mew IVs is 31/30/31/9/30/31.

Arceus500

one with 31 IVs in Speed and Attack with an Adamant Nature would be a lot better...plus the one you listed is 4 IV, not 5 IV. It'll probably be a while before Pokebank is released anyway, so don't feel rushed to get that Honedge. Arceus isn't going anywhere.
Got it, varunus
Edit: Id also like to apply to be a breeder(egg move, ivs and HA) and/or EV trainer.
Thank You

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
okay. I am waiting pokemon bank to open too. :(
i am asking for IVs of Thundurus and Tornadus.
for example, your mew IVs is 31/30/31/9/30/31.

Tornadus is 14/08/28/18/29/10 and Thundurus is 09/18/00/12/16/01

pokebank work now :)

Pokemon Bank has launched in "certain Asian countries", according to Nintendo of America's latest Tweet about it. I live in the United States, and it still hasn't been released in the West yet. :(

Pending trades have been added to Post 4. If your trade is not listed there, please reply and let me know!

Last edited:

PolarJace

Hi there,

I have on me many Shell Armor Turtwigs. Most have a few IV's. I am interested in a perfect female bulbasaur with giga drain and a adamant female thick fat swinub. I also have a 6 IV ditto but I would need it cloned and have collateral for it(6th Gen) LMK what you could do.

DragonXmicro

何これ?かえったね。
Hi there,

I have on me many Shell Armor Turtwigs. Most have a few IV's. I am interested in a perfect female bulbasaur with giga drain and a adamant female thick fat swinub. I also have a 6 IV ditto but I would need it cloned and have collateral for it(6th Gen) LMK what you could do.

I can do the bulbasaur for the Turtwig.

guywithhat

for some reason this site won't let me make a forum post. I'm just wondering how long it takes to breed for a shiny? I'm breeding with a Italian Ralts and one I caught with its hidden ability. I've hatched about 90 eggs so far and none were shiny. I was told the chances were higher than encounting through the wild but I've found more in the wild than this so far. If anyone can explain this to me, also explain 6IV breeding easily to me PM me. Thanks