• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

II DaViNCi II

Hi,i'm interested in these pokemon :

Jirachi (Decolora event), lv 50
Timid, Jolly
31/31/31/31/31/31 (both natures are flawless)
Serene Grace
Obtained via trade

Victini, Japanese, lv 70, Victory Garden
Naughty
Victory Star
Obtained on GTS

Arceus, Dream World (in Dream Ball)
Timid
Multitype
Obtained by me in Black

I have these items to offer :
Leftovers
Lucky eggs
Razor claw
Razor fang
Prism scale
Light clay
I can trade multiple items for one (except the leftovers its 1:1).

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Ah, I didn't realize the trouble with the Amaura. Well, would you be willing to breed a regular 5 iv one with the same moves? I'd prefer modest if possible. Did you look over which pokemon I have that I could breed for you? I'm sure you have them already but if any strike your fancy let me know. I'm at work so I can't tell you what Megastones I have, but I know I at least have Aggronite.

Sorry it took me a day to get back to you. I can breed you a 5 IV one with the same moves, yes. Which IV do you want it to be missing?

I was goimg to ask for a Onix with 0 speed but after reading the above post I guess you can't. :(

Also, if possible can I get please a Tailwind, Defog Drifloon. It requires Gen 4 work so it's okay if you don't want to do that.

Yeah, I don't have any way to guarantee 0 IVs because I don't have any 0 IV parents. Sorry :( Also, I literally cannot get that Drifloon because I transferred everything from Gen IV to Gen VI and I would have to play through the whole game to get Drifloon again. :(

Hi,i'm interested in these pokemon :

Jirachi (Decolora event), lv 50
Timid, Jolly
31/31/31/31/31/31 (both natures are flawless)
Serene Grace
Obtained via trade

Victini, Japanese, lv 70, Victory Garden
Naughty
Victory Star
Obtained on GTS

Arceus, Dream World (in Dream Ball)
Timid
Multitype
Obtained by me in Black

I have these items to offer :
Leftovers
Lucky eggs
Razor claw
Razor fang
Prism scale
Light clay
I can trade multiple items for one (except the leftovers its 1:1).

I'd clone you those for a Leftovers, a Prism Scale, and a Razor Fang. Does that sound good?

MeteorRider

Im interested in your shiny Mew. I see that you are looking for a HA Ho-oh, I have a HA ho-oh and i can give it an ability capsule. Is that okay for the Mew?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Im interested in your shiny Mew. I see that you are looking for a HA Ho-oh, I have a HA ho-oh and i can give it an ability capsule. Is that okay for the Mew?

That sounds perfect! I can even trade right now if you want; I have some spare Mews on Bank, I do believe.

Arceus500

Hello Varanus!
I am interested in your Victini.
I can offer:
Dawn Stone
5 iv protean naive Froakie(just male, its hard to get female)
Dream Ball female Jolly Prankster Riolu(just got it, do not have egg moves or ivs)
Edit:
Also, I want HA Cleffa with aromatharapy and wish

Last edited:

II DaViNCi II

Ok, sounds very good .

Hey Varanus this is wht I have let me know whatcha wanna do. I'm easy :)

Shroomish / Friend Ball
Heracross / Friend ball
Larvitar / Level Ball and Heavy Ball
Gastly / Moon Ball
Mareep / Fast Ball

I also have but havnt bred for more females yet are :

Teddiursa / Moon Ball
ONIx / Heavy Ball
Golbat / Moon Ball

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Sorry it took me a day to get back to you. I can breed you a 5 IV one with the same moves, yes. Which IV do you want it to be missing? QUOTE]

Minus attack would be ideal. Also I know you are busy, so don't worry about getting back to me late. We all have lives XD.

pikamilk

I have a Love Ball Miltank, Careful, Thick Fat, perfect IV spread with 4 EMs and a Dream Ball Cottonee, Bold, Prankster, perfect IV spread with 4 EMs, wonder if you are willing to trade a perfect female Shed Skin Scraggy, Adamant nature with the following EMs: Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Fake Out and Zen Headbutt?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hello Varanus!
I am interested in your Victini.
I can offer:
Dawn Stone
5 iv protean naive Froakie(just male, its hard to get female)
Dream Ball female Jolly Prankster Riolu(just got it, do not have egg moves or ivs)
Edit:
Also, I want HA Cleffa with aromatharapy and wish

I have spare Cleffas with Aromatherapy and Wish if you don't care what the nature is. How about Victini for Dawn Stone?

Ok, sounds very good .

I can't trade with you today, but I can tomorrow.

Hey Varanus this is wht I have let me know whatcha wanna do. I'm easy :)

Shroomish / Friend Ball
Heracross / Friend ball
Larvitar / Level Ball and Heavy Ball
Gastly / Moon Ball
Mareep / Fast Ball

I also have but havnt bred for more females yet are :

Teddiursa / Moon Ball
ONIx / Heavy Ball
Golbat / Moon Ball

I'm interested in female Gastly in Moon Ball, female Larvitar in Heavy Ball, and female Teddiursa in Moon Ball. What do you want for them?

Minus attack would be ideal. Also I know you are busy, so don't worry about getting back to me late. We all have lives XD.

Okay, I'll let you know when I have it. It will probably be several days.

I have a Love Ball Miltank, Careful, Thick Fat, perfect IV spread with 4 EMs and a Dream Ball Cottonee, Bold, Prankster, perfect IV spread with 4 EMs, wonder if you are willing to trade a perfect female Shed Skin Scraggy, Adamant nature with the following EMs: Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Fake Out and Zen Headbutt?

By "perfect" do you mean 31/31/31/x/31/31?

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I have spare Cleffas with Aromatherapy and Wish if you don't care what the nature is. How about Victini for Dawn Stone?

I'm interested in female Gastly in Moon Ball, female Larvitar in Heavy Ball, and female Teddiursa in Moon Ball. What do you want for them?

Of course, no rush :D I can also confirm I have Aggronite and Heracronite, if none of my Breedable Pokémon interest you.

3 for 3 ?

My gastly moon ball female , teddiursa moon ball female , and Larvitar Heavy ball female :

Aipom Jolly Skill Link Bounce qwik quard fake out Slap move

Deino timid earth power Fire fang dark pulse

Swinub jolly Thickfat Icicle crash And Stealth rock maybe ?? If not no biggy or I have a 4 iv male Swinub with stealth rock and icicle crash I can throw in. It's oblivious so it's a deal breaker for me.

I'm ready as soon as you are.

Last edited:

pikamilk

Yes, Miltank 31/31/31/x/31/31, Cottonee 31/x/31/31/31/31. But I have a change of mind, instead of Scraggy I would like to have a perfect female HA Modest Maractus in a nest ball with Bullet Seed, Leech Seed and Spikes. I can throw in a perfect HA Swirlix in Luxury Ball (Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31, with Belly Drum and Yawn) and a perfect HA Espurr in Premier Ball (Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, with all FOUR EMs) too if you want.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Alrighty! Hey Varanus, as soon as I get done breeding myself a perfect pair of Espurr today, I will be getting started on one or two of the four Apricorn Ball pokes you're interested in. (Heavy Ball Skarmory, Moon Ball Absol, Moon Ball Ralts, Moon Ball Sneasel)
So whenever you're all set, you can add my requests to your list. (Reposted here in a quote.) But of course, please pace yourself whenever you get to mine. lol
I've been finding Pokemon Battle Trozei quite addicting recently, but thankfully, it'll allow me to pace myself with your request since I always seem to get carried away with breeding at times. xD

- Zangoose♀ | Jolly nature | Toxic Boost | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Disable, Double Hit, Night Slash, Quick Guard (in Dream Ball)
- Mr. Mime♀ | Timid nature | Technician | 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Icy Wind, Nasty Plot, Teeter Dance, Trick (in Dream Ball)
- Smoochum♀ | Timid nature | Hydration | 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Nasty Plot, Wish (in Dream Ball)
- Burmy♀ (Plant Cloak) | Calm nature | Overcoat | 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs (in Dream Ball)

Arceus500

Okay, what do you want for the cleffa

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Of course, no rush :D I can also confirm I have Aggronite and Heracronite, if none of my Breedable Pokémon interest you.

I would appreciate the Aggronite for Chimchar, but since I can't get you the Amaura you wanted with the 0IVs, I won't ask for the Heracronite, too. I'm not sure what I would want that's breedable.

3 for 3 ?

My gastly moon ball female , teddiursa moon ball female , and Larvitar Heavy ball female :

Aipom Jolly Skill Link Bounce qwik quard fake out Slap move

Deino timid earth power Fire fang dark pulse

Swinub jolly Thickfat Icicle crash And Stealth rock maybe ?? If not no biggy or I have a 4 iv male Swinub with stealth rock and icicle crash I can throw in. It's oblivious so it's a deal breaker for me.

I'm ready as soon as you are.

It's going to take me a while to get those egg moves on those Pokemon, but I can breed them for you.

Yes, Miltank 31/31/31/x/31/31, Cottonee 31/x/31/31/31/31. But I have a change of mind, instead of Scraggy I would like to have a perfect female HA Modest Maractus in a nest ball with Bullet Seed, Leech Seed and Spikes. I can throw in a perfect HA Swirlix in Luxury Ball (Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31, with Belly Drum and Yawn) and a perfect HA Espurr in Premier Ball (Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, with all FOUR EMs) too if you want.

I'm confused. Do you want a female 31/x/31/31/31/31 HA Maractus in a Dream Ball with those egg moves for one of the Pokemon you offered?

Alrighty! Hey Varanus, as soon as I get done breeding myself a perfect pair of Espurr today, I will be getting started on one or two of the four Apricorn Ball pokes you're interested in. (Heavy Ball Skarmory, Moon Ball Absol, Moon Ball Ralts, Moon Ball Sneasel)
So whenever you're all set, you can add my requests to your list. (Reposted here in a quote.) But of course, please pace yourself whenever you get to mine. lol
I've been finding Pokemon Battle Trozei quite addicting recently, but thankfully, it'll allow me to pace myself with your request since I always seem to get carried away with breeding at times. xD

Thanks! I really appreciate it. I'll add you to the list.

Okay, what do you want for the cleffa

Do you have any evolution stones?

^^

Awesome thank you. I'm in no hurry but I'll be on tn. Do you want that Male Swinub of mine for nothing ??

Arceus500

Yeah, I have Fire,Water,Leaf and Dusk Stone

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
^^

Awesome thank you. I'm in no hurry but I'll be on tn. Do you want that Male Swinub of mine for nothing ??

I won't have them tonight. Sorry. And it's three for three - Gastly, Larvitar, and Teddiursa for Swinub, Aipom, and Deino. Right? Unless I'm missing something?

Yeah, I have Fire,Water,Leaf and Dusk Stone

Dusk Stone for Cleffa then?