• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Hey there. I meant to ask you which evolution stone you wanted for the amaura you are breeding for me. I can get any of them if there is one you are in particular need of.

Creeper

om nom nom
Hi! My friend needs a HA Gligar, but he doesn't have any forum accounts! So I decided to help him out.

He doesn't mind about IVs or Nature, he'll breed it himself.

I have the entirety of Y Mega Stones, and I also have some 3-6IV Pokémon, like Talonflame (EV'd, can be reset), Landorus-T, (EV'd, can be reset). I also have the Power Item suite, and Assault Vest, Choice Items and Life Orbs.

Thanks a bunch, and feel free to ask for anything you want!

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I don't have any....

Power item is good! 3 power items for the 3 Pokemon?

Sounds perfect!

Hey there. I meant to ask you which evolution stone you wanted for the amaura you are breeding for me. I can get any of them if there is one you are in particular need of.

How about a Shiny Stone?

Hi! My friend needs a HA Gligar, but he doesn't have any forum accounts! So I decided to help him out.

He doesn't mind about IVs or Nature, he'll breed it himself.

I have the entirety of Y Mega Stones, and I also have some 3-6IV Pokémon, like Talonflame (EV'd, can be reset), Landorus-T, (EV'd, can be reset). I also have the Power Item suite, and Assault Vest, Choice Items and Life Orbs.

Thanks a bunch, and feel free to ask for anything you want!

If you could get me a 5-6IV Fletchling or Talonflame for it, that would be amazing.

Creeper

om nom nom
Sure, it's 6IV Gale Wings Jolly with 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spe, LV 50

Do you want me to remove the EV's or...?

If you could get a beneficial Nature and a few IVs that'd be great, but it's fine either way.

Thanks!

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Sure, it's 6IV Gale Wings Jolly with 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spe, LV 50

Do you want me to remove the EV's or...?

If you could get a beneficial Nature and a few IVs that'd be great, but it's fine either way.

Thanks!

Impish is pretty much the only nature that Gligar runs, so I'll get that one. And yes, if you could remove the EVs, I'd appreciate it. I'll breed you one in a few minutes and PM or VM you when it's ready.

Shiny stone? No problem :)

Hooray!

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I'd be willing to trade you the Pidgey for your female Moon Ball Ralts, if that works for you.

It works for me! I'll try to get that done tonight.

EDIT: Ready to trade.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Whelp, it looks like I guess the Moon Ball Ralts request got filled (despite being the first person to make the offer)... xD
Anything else from my list of Dream/Apricorn balls you need? I'll repaste my list here, though I'll remove the Moon Ball Ralts off the list since I guess Shao-May will probably be able to trade it to you first before I can.

- Caterpie (in Love Ball)
- Pidgey (in Level Ball)
- Rattata (in Level Ball)
- Cubone (in Dream Ball) [Battle Armor available]
- Lickitung (in Dream Ball) [Cloud Nine available]
- Magikarp (in Dream Ball) [Rattled available]
- Hoothoot (in Dream Ball) [Tinted Lens available]
- Misdreavus (in Dream/Safari Ball)
- Sneasel (in Moon Ball)
- Skarmory (in Heavy Ball)
- Phanpy (in Heavy Ball)
- Larvitar (in Friend Ball)
- Shroomish (in Friend Ball)
- Makuhita (in Level Ball)
- Barboach (in Dream Ball) [Hydration available]
- Feebas (in Dream Ball)
- Kecleon (in Dream Ball)
- Shuppet (in Dream Ball) [Cursed Body available]
- Absol (in Moon Ball)
- Cherubi (in Dream Ball)
- Drifloon (in Dream Ball) [Flare Boost available]
- Buneary (in Love Ball)
- Skorupi (in Safari Ball)
- Elgyem (in Dream Ball) [Analytic available]

By the way, I do have your Moon Ball Sneasel done so far! Pretty sure the ability won't matter anyway, since when it evolves into Weavile, it'll get Pressure regardless.
Here are the details:
- Sneasel♀ | Jolly nature | Keen Eye | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Fake Out, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash (in Moon Ball)
I'll be pacing myself with your Heavy Ball Skarmory and Moon Ball Absol requests, as I'm also working on another request at the same time.
(Already took the parents out from my Pokebank, so I'll be ready to go for the breeding.)
I should be able to get them done by the end of the week, otherwise.

Last edited:

pikamilk

Oh forgot to ask, so which one of the 3 pokemons you want for the Torchic I asked for? Cottonee / Espurr / Swirlix (please note that my Swirlix, despite knowing Belly Drum, is of Modest nature and has the following IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31).

TREVEN

hi im interested in your jap flawless ditto from 6th gen,i can rng shiny flawless tentacool and the evee from your wants in exchange,please reply asap,if possible please vm me thanks

Blasting Toise

I still have those scyther and pinsir females in bug-catching balls. Would you trade them for you cloned Victini perhaps? And are you interested in any of these shinies: Stoutland, Growlithe, Doduo, Beldum?

Lovelylocks357

Pokemon Veteran
Hey, Varanus! I'm interested in your Aggronite. I can trade Gengarite or Gardevoirite or both if you'd like! Or I could do a couple of power items with one of those! So let me know! Thanks!

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Whelp, it looks like I guess the Moon Ball Ralts request got filled (despite being the first person to make the offer)... xD
Anything else from my list of Dream/Apricorn balls you need? I'll repaste my list here, though I'll remove the Moon Ball Ralts off the list since I guess Shao-May will probably be able to trade it to you first before I can.

- Caterpie (in Love Ball)
- Pidgey (in Level Ball)
- Rattata (in Level Ball)
- Cubone (in Dream Ball) [Battle Armor available]
- Lickitung (in Dream Ball) [Cloud Nine available]
- Magikarp (in Dream Ball) [Rattled available]
- Hoothoot (in Dream Ball) [Tinted Lens available]
- Misdreavus (in Dream/Safari Ball)
- Sneasel (in Moon Ball)
- Skarmory (in Heavy Ball)
- Phanpy (in Heavy Ball)
- Larvitar (in Friend Ball)
- Shroomish (in Friend Ball)
- Makuhita (in Level Ball)
- Barboach (in Dream Ball) [Hydration available]
- Feebas (in Dream Ball)
- Kecleon (in Dream Ball)
- Shuppet (in Dream Ball) [Cursed Body available]
- Absol (in Moon Ball)
- Cherubi (in Dream Ball)
- Drifloon (in Dream Ball) [Flare Boost available]
- Buneary (in Love Ball)
- Skorupi (in Safari Ball)
- Elgyem (in Dream Ball) [Analytic available]

By the way, I do have your Moon Ball Sneasel done so far! Pretty sure the ability won't matter anyway, since when it evolves into Weavile, it'll get Pressure regardless.
Here are the details:
- Sneasel♀ | Jolly nature | Keen Eye | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Fake Out, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash (in Moon Ball)
I'll be pacing myself with your Heavy Ball Skarmory and Moon Ball Absol requests, as I'm also working on another request at the same time.
(Already took the parents out from my Pokebank, so I'll be ready to go for the breeding.)
I should be able to get them done by the end of the week, otherwise.

I'm not sure that I'll have your requests done at the end of the week or not....I'm really swamped with requests right now and they just keep coming in! D: People are just going to have to be patient and be willing to wait a week or two if they want something with egg moves and a certain ball/nature/gender/IV spread. I actually don't mind having doubles of things, because sometimes I accidentally release them. For example, I think I released my female Moon Ball Gastly because I can't find it anywhere. So really, two female Moon Ball Ralts is fine.

Oh forgot to ask, so which one of the 3 pokemons you want for the Torchic I asked for? Cottonee / Espurr / Swirlix (please note that my Swirlix, despite knowing Belly Drum, is of Modest nature and has the following IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31).

I think I would like Cottonee. Thank you :)

hi im interested in your jap flawless ditto from 6th gen,i can rng shiny flawless tentacool and the evee from your wants in exchange,please reply asap,if possible please vm me thanks

I've already got the Tentacruel that I want, but what I would really like is a shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish HA Gligar with Baton Pass, or another Calm or Modest shiny Eevee with Wish and Hyper Voice. I'll VM this to you as well.

I still have those scyther and pinsir females in bug-catching balls. Would you trade them for you cloned Victini perhaps? And are you interested in any of these shinies: Stoutland, Growlithe, Doduo, Beldum?

I'm interested in shiny Growlithe and Beldum, as well as the female Scyther and Pinsir in the Bug Catching Balls, and I will clone you Victini and anything else you might want for them.

Hey, Varanus! I'm interested in your Aggronite. I can trade Gengarite or Gardevoirite or both if you'd like! Or I could do a couple of power items with one of those! So let me know! Thanks!

Well, I can't seem to get rid of the non-game-exclusive Mega Stones that I already have, so I'd prefer a couple of Power Items, or ideally, another game-exclusive Mega Stone.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I'm not sure that I'll have your requests done at the end of the week or not....I'm really swamped with requests right now and they just keep coming in! D: People are just going to have to be patient and be willing to wait a week or two if they want something with egg moves and a certain ball/nature/gender/IV spread. I actually don't mind having doubles of things, because sometimes I accidentally release them. For example, I think I released my female Moon Ball Gastly because I can't find it anywhere. So really, two female Moon Ball Ralts is fine.
Ahhh, well if you're absolutely certain, I'll keep your Moon Ball Ralts request.
And don't worry about it. xD I don't mind how long it'll take. I'm often busy with college anyway.
And when it comes to gaming during free time, I'm also sidetracked with another game (mostly either Battle Trozei or an MMO called Elsword) when I'm on a breeding/training break. o:
I'll keep you updated on further progress, though!

Shao-May

Trainer in training

If you want I have moon ball Gastly so I can give you that instead.

Last edited:

Seth_Laugh99

Shiny Breeder
would anyone breed and ev train a volt tackle pikachu for me? i need it to have at least 150 speed and 100 attack by level 50. ability doesn't matter.
willing to trade legends and shinies.
I also have an shiny event pichu i would be willing to trade.

Last edited:

Quab

Hello!

Well I was just wondering if we could do a trade :)

My:
Houndoomnite x1
Heracronite x1
Khangaskhanite x1
Banettite x1
Prism Scale x1
King's Rock x1
Reaper Cloth x1
Rare Candy x5

For your:
Arceus
Victini
Jirachi
Mew
Blazikenite x1

Let me know what you think? And if we can work anything out. Thanks!

Last edited:

CD_North

I am interested in a female Dratini with Marvel Scale and Extremespeed. I have the following that might be of interest (all Pokemon are infected with Pokerus):

Dratini - Male, Adamant
Level 1, no training
Perfect IVs
Ability: Shed Skin
Moves: Wrap / Leer / Dragon Dance
Regular Pokeball. No nickname.

Dratini - Male, Jolly
Level 40, no EV training
Perfect IVs
Moves: Slam / Agility / Dragon Tail / Aqua Tail
Regular Pokeball. Nicknamed Adam, but can be altered.

Shiny Amoongus - Male, Timid
Level 49, no training
IVs unknown at present (I can try to work them out if necessary), but it's wild-caught and presumed not to have anything of great interest there.
Ability: Effect Spore
Moves: Toxic / Synthesis / Clear Smog / Solar Beam
Luxury Ball. Technically, it is nicknamed Amoonguss. (Meaning I typed that name in manually at the Name Rater to overwrite a nickname I previously gave him.)

Master Ball

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
If you want I have moon ball Gastly so I can give you that instead.

That would work, actually. I would appreciate that.

would anyone breed and ev train a volt tackle pikachu for me? i need it to have at least 150 speed and 100 attack by level 50. ability doesn't matter.
willing to trade legends and shinies.
I also have an shiny event pichu i would be willing to trade.

Maybe. What shinies do you have?

Hello!

Well I was just wondering if we could do a trade :)

My:
Houndoomnite x1
Heracronite x1
Khangaskhanite x1
Banettite x1
Prism Scale x1
King's Rock x1
Reaper Cloth x1
Rare Candy x5

For your:
Arceus
Victini
Jirachi
Mew
Blazikenite x1

Let me know what you think? And if we can work anything out. Thanks!

Are you offering all of those things for the 4 Pokemon and the Blazikenite?

I am interested in a female Dratini with Marvel Scale and Extremespeed. I have the following that might be of interest (all Pokemon are infected with Pokerus):

Dratini - Male, Adamant
Level 1, no training
Perfect IVs
Moves: Wrap / Leer / Dragon Dance
Regular Pokeball. No nickname.

Dratini - Male, Jolly
Level 40, no EV training
Perfect IVs
Moves: Slam / Agility / Dragon Tail / Aqua Tail
Regular Pokeball. Nicknamed Adam, but can be altered.

Shiny Amoongus - Male, Timid
Level 49, no training
IVs unknown at present (I can try to work them out if necessary), but it's wild-caught and presumed not to have anything of great interest there.
Ability: Effect Spore
Moves: Toxic / Synthesis / Clear Smog / Solar Beam
Luxury Ball. Technically, it is nicknamed Amoonguss. (Meaning I typed that name in manually at the Name Rater to overwrite a nickname I previously gave him.)

Master Ball

I'd breed it for you for the Master Ball, unless any of those Pokemon are shiny. Do nature and IVs matter?

Well then how about Manectite and a power item?

That sounds lovely! EDIT: Also, I'm free to trade that this evening if you are.