• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Welcome to my Trade Shop! I'm Varanus, and I breed Hidden Ability/Egg Move Pokemon for people who don't have them. I also have some shinies up for trade, but THEY ARE CLONED.

Friend Code: 5129-1087-8128
IGN (in-game name): Varanus

I live in GMT -6, which is CENTRAL STANDARD TIME.

Everyone: I love running this trade shop, but in all honesty, I don't have time to do complicated orders anymore. I have a full-time job, I volunteer twice a week, and I have a social life and friends. It's just me running this shop and I just don't have time anymore. I'm terribly sorry, and I want to give the biggest thanks I can to everyone who has helped me, donated, and recommended this shop to others. I could never have done any of this without everyone here. I'm not closing the shop, but I don't have time to breed Pokemon for hours on end. If you want something like HA Pokemon or 6IV Dittos, please don't hesitate to send me a VM and we can work something out.

I check and reply to this shop 1-2 times a week. If you want something done in a timely manner, this is not the shop for you. If I'm taking a long time with your request and you need it sooner, don't hesitate to VM me. I respond and reply to VMs every day.

Rules

PLEASE POST INSTEAD OF PMing ME! I get so many PMs every day that I cannot keep track of who wants what, so at this point I'm probably going to ignore all PM requests unless you're offering me something that I'm REALLY interested in.

1. All of Serebii's rules apply here.
2. In most cases, my Pokemon are bred by me and come from me, and therefore are unique. I do not use hacked Pokemon to breed anything, and I have checked every legendary and shiny on this page for legality on Pokecheck. If you think that one of the Pokemon that I traded to you is suspicious, please PM me and we can discuss the issue.
3. Some of my legendaries and events from my 5th Gen games are clones. I have marked which ones these are. I accept clones as well, as long as they are legal. Pokemon that I breed for you are NEVER cloned.
4. I have a life outside of Serebii. Please be patient, especially if you asked for something complicated or time-consuming.
5. I will put POKERUS on your Pokemon for free if you just ask! If it is a legend that has already been healed of Pokerus, then I will let you know.
6. I WILL NOT breed a specific IV spread on the 12.5% gender of a gender-broken Pokemon.
7. I WILL NOT breed a specific IV spread and nature on Volt Tackle Pikachu.
8. I WILL NOT breed you a 6IV Pokemon. If your Pokemon happens to hatch with 6IVs, you can have it.
9. I WILL NOT breed you a shiny Pokemon. The only shinies I have for trade are the ones listed.
10. I WILL NOT breed you a certain Hidden Power. I don't even do that on my own Pokemon. Ain't nobody got time for that.
11. I WILL NOT put a Gen V Tutor Move on a Pokemon unless it is also an Egg Move for that Pokemon or another Pokemon in the same Egg Group, and the only way to obtain the Egg Move is through the Tutor.
12. If your finished request sits in my game for more than a month after I have VM'd you, I reserve the right to trade it away/release it and you will have to come back and request it again and wait for it again. This is to prevent my boxes from being filled with requests that are never picked up and then having people be mad at me a year later when I don't have their Pokemon anymore.

---------------

Table of Contents
Post 1: Regular Ability Pokemon, Hidden Ability/Egg Move Pokemon: Kanto, Johto

Post 2: HA/Egg Move Pokemon: Hoenn, Sinnoh

Post 3: HA/Egg Move Pokemon: Unova, Kalos

Post 4:
Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokemon,
IV Breeding, Flawless Dittos,
Shinies, Legends, Events,
Available Mega Stones and Items

Post 5: Wants, Cloning Services, Shiny Cards, Pending Trades

How to Request a Trade

1. Look over what I'm offering and decide what you want. Note that VERY specific requests, especially those involving Egg Moves and/or IVs, might take me a week or more to get done as I have a life outside of Serebii.
2. Make a post saying what you want and what you are offering for it. PLEASE POST instead of PMing me. I tend to lose PMs or forget to add them to the trade list. If you PM me, there is no guarantee that your request will make it onto the trade list or that it will be correct.
If you do not specify nature and IVs then you will get random ones! I will NOT track you down to make sure that you didn't forget something. You will get exactly what you ask for in your post.
3. I will respond, accepting or rejecting your offer.
4. To complete the request and get your name on the pending trades, you MUST reply to my reply and acknowledge that you are still interested. At that point, I will add your name to the list of trades.
5. I will VM you when your trade is done, and then we work out a time to get online! I will only PM you if you have VMs disabled, so keep this in mind. Clogging my Inbox with PMs annoys me. Plus, if you PM me, do NOT be surprised if your request is wrong or never makes it on this page in the first place. I get A LOT of PMs every day and I can't keep them organized, but I can keep the posts on this thread organized.
6. If your finished request sits in my game for more than a month after I have VM'd you, I reserve the right to trade it away/release it and you will have to come back and request it again and wait for it again. This is to prevent my boxes from being filled with requests that are never picked up and then having people be mad at me a year later when I don't have their Pokemon anymore.

Pokemon Currently Available

Regular Ability/Egg Move Pokemon

718/718: National Dex Complete! Please ask for what you want.

All starters except Gen II and Gen V are available with their Hidden Abilities, because they haven't been released yet.

Hidden Ability/Egg Move Pokemon

All HA Pokemon Obtained!!!!
I really have them all this time!
These Pokemon are also available without their Hidden Abilities!

Sometimes, two egg moves are impossible to get together on a Pokemon (although this is greatly reduced in 6th Gen because females can pass down moves now). If you do request an impossible breed, I'll PM you and let you know.

If you don't see the Egg Move you want listed, please ask for it! Now that Bank is out, I have more Egg Moves available than when I made these lists, so they are likely incomplete. I WILL NOT put Gen V Tutor moves on Pokemon for you because I do not have enough Shards to do that for everyone, and I don't have enough time to go around collecting Shards so that I can do that for everyone. There are some Pokemon that I have Tutor moves on that are also Egg Moves. All of these are listed below.

Available in ANY Nature

;001; Bulbasaur
Chlorophyll
Amnesia, Charm, Curse, Giga Drain, Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, Leaf Storm, Magical Leaf, Nature Power, Petal Dance, Power Whip, Skull Bash, Sludge

;007; Squirtle
Rain Dish
Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring, Aura Sphere, Brine, Dragon Pulse, Fake Out, Flail, Foresight, Haze, Mirror Coat, Mist, Mud Sport, Muddy Water, Refresh, Yawn

;004; Charmander
Solar Power
AncientPower, Belly Drum, Bite, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Flare Blitz, Focus Punch, Metal Claw, Outrage

;010; Caterpie
Run Away

;013; Weedle
Run Away

;016; Pidgey - available in Dream Ball
Big Pecks
all egg moves available

;019; Rattata (available in Dream Ball)
Hustle
all egg moves available
anta
;021; Spearow
Sniper
Astonish, Featherdance, Quick Attack, Scary Face, Sky Attack, Steel Wing, Uproar, Whirlwind

;023; Ekans - available in Dream Ball
Unnerve
all egg moves available

;025; Pikachu
Lightningrod
all egg moves available. I WILL NOT breed a specific IV spread and nature on Volt Tackle Pikachu.

;027; Sandshrew
Sand Rush
Chip Away, Counter, Crush Claw, Endure, Flail, Metal Claw, Mud Shot, Night Slash, Rapid Spin, Rock Climb, Rototiller

;029;/;032; Nidoran M/F
Hustle
all egg moves available

;173; Cleffa (available in Dream Ball)
Friend Guard
all egg moves available

;037; Vulpix (available in Dream Ball)
Drought
Captivate, Disable, Extrasensory, Feint Attack, Flail, Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Hex, Howl, Hypnosis, Power Slap, Spite

;039; Igglybuff (available in Dream Ball)
Friend Guard
all egg moves available

;041; Zubat
Infiltrator
all except Giga Drain available

;043; Oddish
Run Away
Ingrain, Razor Leaf, Synthesis

;046; Paras
Damp
Agility, Bug Bite, Counter, Cross Poison, Endure, Fell Stinger, Flail, Leech Seed, Metal Claw, Natural Gift, Psybeam, Pursuit, Screech, Sweet Scent

;048; Venonat
Run Away (Venomoth has Wonder Skin)
Agility, Baton Pass, Bug Bite, Giga Drain, Rage Powder, Screech, Signal Beam, Toxic Spikes

;052; Meowth (available in Dream Ball)
Unnerve
all egg moves available

;056; Mankey
Defiant
all egg moves available

;058; Growlithe
Justified
Body Slam, Close Combat, Covet, Crunch, Double-Kick, Double-Edge, Fire Spin, Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Howl, Morning Sun, Thrash, Splash, Water Sport

;060; Poliwag
Swift Swim (Politoed - Drizzle)
Bubblebeam, Encore, Endeavor, Endure, Haze, Mist, Mud Shot, Refresh,

;063; Abra (available in Dream Ball)
Magic Guard
Ally Switch, Barrier, Encore, Guard Swap, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Knock Off, Power Trick, Thunderpunch, Flatter, Guard Swap, Ice Punch, Nasty Plot, Psycho Cut, Role Play, Thunderpunch

;066; Machop
Steadfast
Close Combat, Counter, Encore, Fire Punch, Heavy Slam, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Meditate, Power Trick, Quick Guard, Smellingsalts, Thunderpunch, Tickle

;069; Bellsprout (available in Dream Ball)
Gluttony
all egg moves available

;072; Tentacool
Rain Dish
all egg moves available

;074; Geodude
Sand Veil
Automize, Block, Curse, Flail, Hammer Arm, Rock Climb

;077; Ponyta
Flame Body
Captivate, Charm, Double Kick, Double-Edge, Flame Wheel, Horn Drill, Hypnosis, Low Kick, Morning Sun, Thrash

;079; Slowpoke (available in Dream Ball)
Regenerator
Belly Drum, Block, Me First, Mud Sport, Sleep Talk, Snore, Stomp, Wonder Room, Zen Headbutt, Curse, Yawn

;081; Magnemite
Analytic

;083; Farfetch'd
Defiant
Covet, Curse, Featherdance, Flail, Foresight, Gust, Leaf Blade, Mirror Move, Mud-Slap, Night Slash, Quick Attack, Revenge, Roost, Steel Wing, Trump Card

;084; Doduo
Tangled Feet
all egg moves available

;086; Seel
Ice Body
all except Icicle Spear available

;088; Grimer
Poison Touch
Acid Spray, Curse, Haze, Imprison, Lick, Mean Look, Scary Face, Shadow Punch, Shadow Sneak, Spit Up, Stockpile, Swallow

;090; Shellder - available in Dream Ball
Overcoat
all egg moves except Avalanche available

;095; Onix (available in Dream Ball)
Weak Armor, Block, Defense Curl, Flail, Rock Blast, Rock Climb, Stealth Rock

;096; Drowzee
Inner Focus
Barrier, Fire Punch

;098; Krabby
Sheer Force
all egg moves available

;100; Voltorb
Aftermath

;104; Cubone
Battle Armor
Ancientpower, Belly Drum, Chip Away, Detect, Double Kick, Iron Head, Perish Song, Screech, Skull Bash

;108; Lickitung
Cloud Nine
all except Belch

;111; Rhyhorn
Reckless
all egg moves available

;113; Chansey
Healer
Aromatherapy, Endure, Gravity, Heal Bell, Helping Hand, Metronome

;115; Kangaskhan (available in Dream Ball)
Inner Focus
all egg moves available

;116; Horsea
Damp
all egg moves available

;118; Goldeen
Lightning Rod
all egg moves available

;120; Staryu
Analytic

;122; Mr. Mime (available in Dream Ball)
Technician
all except Icy Wind available

;123; Scyther - available in Dream Ball
Steadfast
all egg moves except Defog

;238; Smoochum
Hydration
all except Captivate available

;125; Electabuzz
Vital Spirit
Barrier, Feint, Fire Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Karate Chop, Meditate

;126; Magmar
Vital Spirit
all egg moves available

;128; Tauros
Sheer Force

;129; Magikarp/Gyarados
Rattled/Moxie

;131; Lapras;
Hydration
AncientPower, Avalanche, Curse, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Fissure, Foresight, Freeze-Dry, Horn Drill, Refresh, Sleep Talk, Tickle, Whirlpool

;132; Ditto
Imposter

;133; Eevee (available in Dream Ball)
Anticipation
Captivate, Charm, Covet, Curse, Detect, Endure, Fake Tears, Flail, Natural Gift, Synchronoise, Wish, Yawn

;137; Porygon
Analytic

;138; Omanyte
Weak Armor
all egg moves available

;140; Kabuto (available in Dream Ball)
Weak Armor
all egg moves available

;142; Aerodactyl
Unnerve
all egg moves available

;143; Snorlax
Gluttony
all except Belch available

;147; Dratini (available in Dream Ball)
Marvel Scale
Aqua Jet, Dragonbreath, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, EXTREMESPEED, Haze, Mist, Supersonic, Water Pulse

;161; Sentret - available in Dream Ball
Frisk
all egg moves available

;163; Hoothoot
Tinted Lens
all egg moves

;165; Ledyba
Rattled
Bide, Bug Bite, Bug Buzz, Encore, Knock Off, Psybeam, Screech, Silver Wind, Tailwind

;167; Spinarak
Sniper
Baton Pass, Disable, Megahorn, Night Slash, Psybeam, Pursuit, Rage Powder, Signal Beam, Sonicboom, Toxic Spikes, Twineedle

;170; Chinchou
Water Absorb
all except Shock Wave available

;175; Togepi (available in Dream Ball)
Super Luck
Foresight, Future Sight, Lucky Chant, Mirror Move, Nasty Plot, Peck, Secret Power, Stored Power

;177; Natu - available in Dream Ball
Magic Bounce
all except Skill Swap, Simple Beam, Ally Switch

;179; Mareep
Plus
all egg moves available

;185; Sudowoodo
Rattled
all egg moves

;187; Hoppip
Infiltrator
all egg moves available

;190; Aipom (available in Dream Ball)
Skill Link
Agility, Beat Up, Bounce, Counter, Covet, Doubleslap, Pursuit, Quick Guard, Revenge, Screech, Slam, Spite, Switcheroo

;191; Sunkern
Early Bird
Bide, Curse, Grasswhistle, Grassy Terrain, Helping Hand, Ingrain, Leech Seed, Morning Sun, Natural Gift, Nature Power, Sweet Scent

;193; Yanma
Speed Boost
all except Secret Power available

;194; Wooper
Unaware
Acid Spray, After You, Ancient Power, Body Slam, Counter, Curse, Double Kick, Encore, Guard Swap, Mud Sport, Recover, Sleep Talk, Spit Up, Stockpile, Swallow

;203; Girafarig (available in Dream Ball)
Sap Sipper
Amnesia, Beat Up, Double Kick, Foresight, Future Sight, Mean Look, Mirror Coat, Razor Wind, Skill Swap, Take Down, Wish

;204; Pineco
Overcoat
all egg moves

;206; Dunsparce
Rattled
Agility, Ancientpower, Astonish, Bide, Bite, Curse, Headbutt, Hex, Sleep Talk, Snore, Trump Card

;207; Gligar (available in Dream Ball)
Immunity
Cross Poison, Night Slash

;209; Snubbull
Rattled
all egg moves

;211; Quilfish
Intimidate
all egg moves available

;213; Shuckle (available in Dream Ball)
Contrary
Acid, Acupressure, Final Gambit, Helping Hand, Knock Off, Mud-Slap, Rock Blast, Sand Tomb, Sweet Scent

;214; Heracross
Moxie
Bide, Double-Edge, Flail, Harden, Megahorn, Pursuit, Revenge, Rock Blast, Seismic Toss

;215; Sneasel
Pickpocket
all egg moves available

;216; Teddiursa
Honey Gather
Belly Drum, Close Combat, Counter, Cross Chop, Crunch, Double-Edge, Fake Tears, Metal Claw, Night Slash, Play Rough, Seismic Toss, Sleep Talk, Take Down, Yawn

;218; Slugma - available in Dream Ball
Weak Armor
Acid Armor, Curse, Earth Power, Inferno, Memento, Rollout, Smokescreen, Spit Up, Stockpile, Swallow

;220; Swinub (available in Dream Ball)
Thick Fat
Ancientpower, Bite, Body Slam, Curse, Double-Edge, Fissure, Icicle Crash, Mud Shot, Take Down

;222; Corsola
Regenerator
all egg moves available

;223; Remoraid
Moody
Aurora Beam, Flail, Haze, Mud Shot, Octazooka, Rock Blast, Screech, Supersonic, Swift, Water Pulse

;225; Delibird
Insomnia
all egg moves available

;227; Skarmory (available in Dream Ball)
Weak Armor
all except Endure available (I now have Stealth Rock on Skarmory!)

;229; Houndour
Unnerve
all egg moves available

;231; Phanpy
Sand Veil
all egg moves available

;234; Stantler (available in Dream Ball)
Sap Sipper
all egg moves available

;235; Smeargle
Moody
Happy Hour/Dark Void - I will Sketch Happy Hour or Dark Void onto Smeargle, but it will not be level 1 and will have EVs.

;236; Tyrogue
Vital Spirit
Bullet Punch, Counter, Endure, Feint, Helping Hand, Hi Jump Kick, Mach Punch, Mind Reader, Pursuit, Rapid Spin, Vacuum Wave

;241; Miltank - available in Dream Ball
Sap Sipper
all egg moves available

;246; Larvitar (available in Dream Ball)
Sand Veil
AncientPower, Assurance, Curse, Dragon Dance, Focus Energy, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Outrage, Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Stomp

;249; Lugia, lv 40, in a Dream Ball, cloned, x2
Timid
x/x/x/31/x/31
Multiscale (HA)
obtained via trade with dragontamer44722, who got it on Dream Radar

Hoenn and Sinnoh on next post, Unova and Kalos on third post

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus

;252; Treecko
Unburden
Crunch, Double Kick, Dragonbreath, Endeavor, Grasswhistle, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Mud Sport, Natural Gift, Razor Wind, Synthesis, Worry Seed

;255; Torchic
Speed Boost
Agility, Baton Pass, Counter, Crush Claw, Curse, Endure, Feather Dance, Feint, Flame Burst, Last Resort, Low Kick, Night Slash, Reversal

;258; Mudkip
Damp
AncientPower, Avalanche, Bite, Curse, Double-Edge, Ice Ball, Mirror Coat, Mud Bomb, Refresh, Stomp, Uproar, Whirlpool, Wide Guard, Yawn

;261; Poochyena
Rattled
all egg moves available

;263; Zigzagoon
Quick Feet
all egg moves available

;265; Wurmple - available in Dream Ball
Run Away

;270; Lotad
Own Tempo
all egg moves available

;273; Seedot
Pickpocket
Amnesia, Beat Up, Bullet Seed, Foul Play, Grassy Terrain, Leech Seed, Nasty Plot, Power Swap, Quick Attack, Razor Wind, Take Down, Worry Seed

;276; Taillow - available in Dream Ball
Scrappy
all egg moves available

;278; Wingull
Rain Dish
all egg moves available

;280; Ralts
Telepathy
all egg moves - I also have Ally Switch!

;283; Surskit
Rain Dish
Aqua Jet, Bug Bite, Endure, Fell Stinger, Hydro Pump, Mud Shot, Power Split, Signal Beam

;290; Nincada
Run Away
all egg moves available

;293; Whismur
Rattled
all egg moves except Smellingsalts

;296; Makuhita
Sheer Force
Counter, Cross Chop, Detect, Dynamic Punch, Feint, Feint Attack, Foresight, Helping Hand, Revenge, Wake-Up Slap, Wide Guard

;299; Nosepass
Sand Force
all except Wide Guard available

;300; Skitty - available in Dream Ball
Wonder Skin
all egg moves available

;302; Sableye
Prankster
Feint, Flatter, Mean Look, Moonlight, Nasty Plot, Recover, Sucker Punch, Trick

;303; Mawile
Sheer Force
all egg moves

;304; Aron (available in Dream Ball)
Heavy Metal
all egg moves available

;309; Electrike
Minus
Crunch, Curse, Discharge, Electro Ball, Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Headbutt, Ice Fang, Shock Wave, Swift, Switcheroo, Thunder Fang, Uproar

;314; Illumise (available in Dream Ball)
Prankster
Baton Pass, Bug Buzz, Captivate, Confuse Ray, Encore, Fake Tears, Growth, Silver Wind

;406;/;315; Budew/Roselia
Leaf Guard
all egg moves available

;316; Gulpin
Gluttony
Acid Armor, Curse, Destony Bond, Gunk Shot, Mud-Slap, Pain Split, Smog

;318; Carvanha
Speed Boost
all egg moves available

;320; Wailmer
Pressure
all egg moves available

;322; Numel
Own Tempo
Ancientpower, Body Slam, Defense Curl, Endure, Growth, Heat Wave, Howl, Iron Head, Mud Bomb, Rollout, Scary Face, Spit Up, Stockpile, Stomp, Swallow, Yawn

;324; Torkoal - available in Dream Ball
Shell Armor
all egg moves available

;325; Spoink
Gluttony
all egg moves available

;327; Spinda - available in Dream Ball
Contrary
all egg moves available

;331; Cacnea
Water Absorb
Acid, Belch, Counter, Disable, Grasswhistle, Low Kick, Magical Leaf, Nasty Plot, Seed bomb, Smellingsalts, Switcheroo, Teeter Dance, Worry Seed

;333; Swablu (available in Dream Ball)
Cloud Nine
all egg moves available

;335; Zangoose (available in Dream Ball)
Toxic Boost
Counter, Curse, Disable, Double Hit, Double Kick, Feint, Final Gambit, Flail, Fury Swipes, Iron Tail, Metal Claw, Night Slash, Quick Guard, Razor Wind

;336; Seviper
Infiltrator
all egg moves available

;339; Barboach
Hydration
all egg moves except Earth Power available

;341; Corphish
Adaptability
AncientPower, Aqua Jet, Body Slam, Double Edge, Dragon Dance, Endeavor, Knock Off, Metal Claw, Mud Sport, Superpower, Switcheroo

;345; Lileep (available in Dream Ball)
Storm Drain
all Egg Moves available - I now have Stealth Rocks on Lileep!

;347; Anorith
Swift Swim
all egg moves available

;349; Feebas
Adaptability
all egg moves available

;352; Kecleon
Protean
Disable, Dizzy Punch, Fake Out, Foul Play, Magic Coat, Nasty Plot, Skill Swap, Snatch

;353; Shuppet - available in Dream Ball
Cursed Body
Astonish, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Disable, Foresight, Gunk Shot, Imprison, Ominous Wind, Phantom Force, Shadow Sneak

;355; Duskull
Frisk
Dark Pulse, Destiny Bond, Feint Attack, Haze, Imprison, Memento, Ominous Wind, Pain Split, Skill Swap

;357; Tropius
Harvest
Bullet Seed, Curse, Dragon Dance, Headbutt, Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Natural Gift, Nature Power, Slam, Synthesis

;359; Absol
Justified
all egg moves

;360;/;202; Wynaut/Wobbuffet
Telepathy

;361; Snorunt (available in Dream Ball)
Moody
Bide, Block, Fake Tears, Rollout, Spikes

;363; Spheal
Oblivious
all egg moves available

;366; Clamperl (available in Dream Ball)
Rattled
all egg moves available

;369; Relicanth
Sturdy
all egg moves available

;370; Luvdisc
Hydration
all egg moves available

;371; Bagon (available in Dream Ball)
Sheer Force
Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush, Fire Fang, Hydro Pump, Thrash, Twister

;374; Beldum
Light Metal

;387; Turtwig
Shell Armor
Amnesia, Body Slam, Double-Edge, Earth Power, Grassy Terrain, Growth, Sand Tomb, Seed Bomb, Spit Up, Stockpile, Swallow, Thrash, Tickle, Worry Seed

;390; Chimchar
Iron Fist
Assist, Blaze Kick, Counter, Double Kick, Encore, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Focus Energy, Focus Punch, Heat Wave, Helping Hand, Quick Guard, Thunderpunch

;393; Piplup
Defiant
Agility, Aqua Ring, Bide, Double-Hit, Featherdance, Flail, Hydro Pump, Icy Wind, Mud Sport, Mud Slap, Snore, Supersonic, Yawn

;397; Starly - available in Dream Ball
Reckless
all egg moves available

;399; Bidoof
Moody
Aqua Tail, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Endure, Fury Swipes, Odor Sleuth, Quick Attack, Rock Climb, Rollout, Skull Bash, Sleep Talk, Water Sport

;401; Kricketot
Run Away

;404; Shinx - available in Dream Ball
Guts
all except Eerie Impulse available

;408; Cranidos
Sheer Force
all egg moves available

;410; Shieldon
Soundproof
all egg moves available

;412; Burmy - available in Dream Ball
Overcoat

;415; Combee
Hustle

;417; Pachirisu
Volt Absorb
Bestow, Bite, Charge, Covet, Defense Curl, Fake Tears, Flail, Flatter, Follow Me, Ion Deluge, Rollout, Tail Whip

;418; Buizel
Water Veil
all egg moves available

;422; Shellos - Pink, available in Dream Ball
Sand Force
Acid Armor, Amnesia, Brine, Clear Smog, Counter, Curse, Fissure, Memento, Mirror Coat, Mist, Sludge, Spit up, Stockpile, Swallow, Yawn

;425; Drifloon (available in Dream Ball)
Flare Boost
Body Slam, Clear Smog, Destiny Bond, Disable, Haze, Hypnosis, Memento

;427; Buneary
Limber
all egg moves available

;431; Glameow (available in Dream Ball)
Keen Eye
all egg moves available

;434; Stunky
Keen Eye
all egg moves available

;437; Bronzor
Heavy Metal

;441; Chatot
Big Pecks
all egg moves available

;442; Spiritomb (available in Dream Ball)
Infiltrator
Captivate, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Imprison, Nightmare, Pain Split, Shadow Sneak, Smokescreen

;443; Gible (available in Dream Ball)
Rough Skin
Body Slam, Double-Edge, Dragonbreath, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Metal Claw, Mud Shot, Outrage, Rock Climb, Sand Tomb, Scary Face, Thrash, Twister

;447; Riolu (available in Dream Ball)
Prankster
all egg moves

;449; Hippopotas
Sand Force
all egg moves available

;451; Skorupi
Keen Eye
Agility, Confuse Ray, Feint Attack, Night Slash, Poison Tail, Pursuit, Sand Attack, Screech, Slash, Twinneedle, Whirlwind

;453; Croagunk (available in Dream Ball)
Poison Touch
Acupressure, Counter, Fake Out, Feint, Headbutt, Me First, Meditate, Quick Guard, Smellingsalts, Wake-Up Slap

;456; Finneon
Water Veil
all egg moves available

;459; Snover
Soundproof
Avalanche, Bullet Seed, Double-Edge, Growth, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Mist, Natural Gift, Seed Bomb, Skull Bash, Stomp

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus

:495: Snivy
Contrary
all egg moves available

:498: Tepig
Thick Fat
all egg moves available

:505: Patrat
Analytic
all egg moves available

:506: Lillipup
Run Away
all egg moves

:510: Purrloin
Prankster
all egg moves available

:511: Pansage
Overgrow
all egg moves

:513: Pansear
Blaze
Astonish, Covet, Disarming Voice, Fire Punch, Fire Spin, Heat Wave, Low Kick, Nasty Plot, Role Play, Sleep Talk, Tickle

:515: Panpour
Torrent
Aqua Ring, Aqua Tail, Astonish, Covet, Disarming Voice, Hydro Pump, Low Kick, Nasty Plot, Role Play, Tickle

:517: Munna (available in Dream Ball)
Telepathy
all egg moves available

:519: Pidove
Rivalry
Bestow, Hypnosis, Lucky Chant, Night Slash, Steel Wing, Wish

:522: Blitzle
Sap Sipper
Double Kick, Double-Edge, Endure, Me First, Rage, Sand Attack, Screech, Shock Wave, Snatch, Take Down

:524: Roggenrola
Sand Force
Automize, Curse, Lock-On, Magnitude, Rock Tomb

:527: Woobat
Simple
Captivate, Charm, Fake Tears, Flatter, Helping Hand, Roost, Supersonic, Synchronoise, Venom Drench

:529: Drilbur
Mold Breaker
all egg moves available

:531: Audino
Klutz
Bestow, Draining Kiss, Encore, Heal Bell, Healing Wish, Lucky Chant, Sweet Kiss, Wish, Yawn

:532: Timburr
Iron Fist
all egg moves available. I will not put Knock Off on Timburr.

:535: Tympole
Water Absorb
all egg moves available

:538: Throh
Mold Breaker

:539: Sawk
Mold Breaker

:540: Sewaddle
Overcoat
all egg moves available

:543: Venipede
Speed Boost
Pin Missile, Rock Climb, Take Down, Toxic Spikes, Twinneedle

:546: Cottonee (available in Dream Ball)
Chlorophyll
all egg moves available

:548: Petilil
Leaf Guard
all egg moves

:551: Sandile
Anger Point
Beat Up, Counter, Double Edge, Fire Fang, Focus Energy, Me First, Mean Look, Pursuit, Rock Climb, Thunder Fang, Uproar

:554: Darumaka
Inner Focus
all egg moves available

:556: Maractus
Storm Drain
Bounce, Bullet Seed, Grasswhistle, Grassy Terrain, Leech Seed, Seed Bomb, Wood Hammer, Worry Seed

:557: Dwebble
Weak Armor
Block, Counter, Curse, Endure, Iron Defense, Night Slash, Sand Tomb, Spikes

:559: Scraggy (available in Dream Ball)
Intimidate
Amnesia, Counter, Detect, Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Fake Out, Feint Attack, Fire Punch, Quick Guard, Thunderpunch, Zen Headbutt

:561: Sigilyph
Tinted Lens
all except Skill Swap available

:564: Tirtouga
Swift Swim
all egg moves available

:568: Trubbish
Aftermath
Curse, Mud Sport, Rock Blast, Rollout, Sand Attack, Selfdestruct, Spikes

:572: Minccino
Skill Link
Aqua Tail, Endure, Fake Tears, Flail, Mud-Slap, Sleep Talk, Tail Whip

:574: Gothita
Shadow Tag
Heal Pulse, Mean Look, Miracle Eye, Uproar

:577: Solosis
Regenerator
all except Secret Power available

:580: Ducklett
Hydration
Air Cutter, Brine, Gust, Lucky Chant, Me First, Mud Sport, Steel Wing

:582: Vanillite
Weak Armor
all except Natural Gift and Water Pulse available

:585: Deerling
Serene Grace
Agility, Baton Pass, Fake Tears, Grasswhistle, Natural Gift, Odor Sleuth, Sleep Talk, Synthesis, Worry Seed

:587: Emolga
Motor Drive
all egg moves

:588: Karrablast (available in Dream Ball)
No Guard
all Egg Moves available (including Drill Run!)

:590: Foongus
Regenerator
all egg moves available

:592: Frillish
Damp
all egg moves available

:594: Alomomola (available in Dream Ball)
Regenerator
all egg moves available

:595: Joltik
Swarm
Cross Poison, Disable, Feint Attack, Pin Missile, Poison Sting, Pursuit, Rock Climb

:599: Klink
Clear Body

:605: Elgyem
Analytic
all egg moves available

:610: Axew
Unnerve
Dragon Pulse, Endeavor, Focus Energy, Harden, Iron Tail, Night Slash, Razor Wind

:607: Litwick
Infiltrator
Acid, Acid Armor, Captivate, Clear Smog, Endure, Haze

:613: Cubchoo
Rattled
Assurance, Encore, Focus Punch, Night Slash, Play Rough, Sleep Talk, Yawn

:616: Shelmet
Overcoat
all egg moves available

:618: Stunfisk
Sand Veil
Astonish, Curse, Earth Power, Pain Split, Spark, Spite, Yawn

:619: Mienfoo
Reckless
all egg moves available

:621: Druddigon (available in Dream Ball)
Mold Breaker
Feint Attack, Fire Fang, Glare, Iron Tail, Metal Claw, Poison Tail, Pursuit, Thunder Fang

:624: Pawniard
Pressure
all except Stealth Rock available

:626: Bouffalant
Soundproof
all egg moves available

:627: Rufflet
Hustle

:629: Vullaby
Weak Armor
Foul Play, Knock Off, Mean Look, Roost, Scary Face, Steel Wing

:631: Heatmor
White Smoke
all egg moves available

:632: Durant
Truant
all egg moves available

:633: Deino
Hustle
all egg moves, including Dark Pulse and Earth Power, available

:636: Larvesta
Swarm
Endure, Foresight, Harden, String Shot, Zen Headbutt

:650: Chespin
Bulletproof
Belly Drum, Curse, Defense Curl, Quick Guard, Rollout, Synthesis

:653: Fennekin
Magician
Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Wish

:656: Froakie
Protean
Camouflage, Mud Sport, Water Sport

:659: Bunnelby
Huge Power
Defense Curl, Rollout

:661: Fletchling
Gale Wings
Tailwind

:664: Scatterbug (will be MODERN pattern)
Friend Guard
all egg moves available

:667: Litleo
Moxie
all egg moves

:669: Flabebe
Symbiosis
Captivate, Copycat

:672: Skiddo
Grass Pelt
all egg moves available

:674: Pancham
Scrappy
Foul Play, Me First, Quick Guard, Storm Throw

:684: Swirlix
Unburden
After You, Copycat, Yawn

:686: Inkay
Infiltrator
Camoflauge, Destiny Bond

:682: Spritzee
Aroma Veil
Captivate, Disable, Refresh, Wish

:688: Binacle
Pickpocket
Tickle, Water Sport

:677: Espurr
Assist, Barrier, Yawn

:694: Helioptile
Solar Power
all egg moves available

:701: Hawlucha
Mold Breaker
Baton Pass, Entrainment, Me First, Quick Guard

:702: Dedenne
Plus
Covet, Natural Gift, Helping Hand

:703: Carbink
Sturdy

:704: Goomy
Gooey
Poison Tail

:707: Klefki
Magician
Iron Defense, Lock-On

:708: Phantump
Harvest
Bestow, Imprison

:712: Bergmite
Sturdy
Mist, Recover

:714: Noibat
Telepathy
Tailwind, Roost, Switcheroo

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Pokemon in Special Balls

Apricorn/Safari Balls
moonball_zpse1748b23.png

Please note that Apricorn Ball Pokemon CANNOT legally have their HA.
Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokemon will always be female unless you specify otherwise.

FAST BALL
fastball_zpseeb180a7.png

Growlithe
Heracross
Mareep
Pichu
Stantler
Vulpix
Yanma

FRIEND BALL
friendball_zps8a70be38.png

Bellsprout
Budew
Caterpie
Farfetch'd
Larvitar
Mareep
Roselia
Shroomish
Yanma

HEAVY BALL
heavyball_zps455f49e4.png

Horsea
Larvitar
Mawile
Onix
Phanpy
Skarmory
Snorlax

LEVEL BALL
levelball_zpsfd23ba86.png

Zigzagoon

LOVE BALL
loveball_zpse4ded2d3.png

Buneary
Caterpie
Chansey
Cherubi
Igglybuff
Luvdisc
Mawile
Meowth
Miltank
Pichu
Ralts
Sneasel
Snubbull
Vulpix

LURE BALL
lureball_zps037f92c8.png

Dratini
Horsea
Krabby
Mareep
Marill
Shellder

MOON BALL
moonball_zpse1748b23.png

Absol
Ekans
Elekid
Gastly
Lapras
Meowth
Miltank
Misdreavus
Murkrow
Nidoran
Poochyena
Ralts
Sableye
Shinx
Sneasel
Spoink
Starly
Teddiursa
Venonat
Vulpix
Zubat

SAFARI BALL
safariball_zps91931cab.png

Chansey
Cubone
Geodude
Jigglypuff
Kangaskhan
Larvitar
Lickitung
Psyduck
Tropius
Wooper

SPORT BALL
sportball_zps4710ee14.png

Pinsir
Scyther

STARTERS FROM COLOSSEUM
luxuryball_zps1d7a0e7c.png

Cyndaquil

Dream Balls
dreamball_zps4f05c918.png

All of these are available with their Hidden Ability.

KANTO
Abra
Bellsprout
Chansey
Cleffa
Dratini
Eevee
Ekans
Geodude
Igglybuff
Lapras
Lickitung
Kabuto
Kangaskhan
Meowth
Mr. Mime
Nidoran
Omanyte
Onix
Pidgey
Rattata
Scyther
Shellder
Slowpoke
Tentacool
Vulpix

JOHTO
Aipom
Girafarig
Gligar
Larvitar
Mantine
Miltank
Natu
Ralts
Sentret
Shuckle
Skarmory
Slugma
Snubbull
Stantler
Swinub
Teddiursa
Togepi
Zigzagoon

HOENN

Aron
Bagon
Barboach
Carvanha
Clamperl
Illumise
Lileep
Mawile
Shroomish
Shuppet
Skitty
Snorunt
Spheal
Spinda
Swablu
Taillow
Torkoal
Wurmple
Zangoose

SINNOH
Burmy
Cherubi (does not have an HA)
Croagunk
Drifloon
Gible
Glameow
Kriketot
Riolu
Shellos (pink)
Shinx
Spiritomb
Starly

UNOVA
Alomomola
Cottonee
Druddigon
Karrablast
Munna
Scraggy
Stunfisk
Timburr

IV Breeding

I don't have time to IV breed anymore. I'm very sorry!

Japanese Flawless Ditto

Since I get a lot of questions about flawless Dittos, I've given them their own section. PLEASE read this if you want a flawless Ditto, because I did not RNG it myself.
After the Wifi cutoff, I cloned 100 of these Dittos and these are the last ones that I have. Because I cannot clone any more, they are now very expensive. I want a competitive Pokemon or a shiny with a good nature and good IVs for them.

;132; Ditto, Japanese x78
Adamant
Imposter
31/31/31/31/31/31

I personally pulled this Ditto off of PokeCheck using the .pkm file and cloned for people who asked me to. It does NOT have a Premier Ribbon on it. This flawless Ditto is legal according to PokeCheck was RNG'd in a Hidden Hollow in Gen V.

The Japanese flawless Ditto that I use to breed in Gen VI is NOT the one I got off of PokeCheck. It was traded to me by a friend on Serebii in Gen VI and is legal. If you are interested in one of these Dittos, let me know, but I wanted anyone who wants one to know where they came from.

Kalos Shinies

These are accidental shinies that I have encountered, bred, or received from a Serebii member that I do not want or need anymore for various reasons. These are the ones listed on my Shiny Card! :) ALL are Kalos-born and 100% legitimate. The cost of these vary, based on what their natures, Egg moves, IVs, etc. are. First come first served + best offer for them. I prefer another shiny, a Mega Stone, or a competitively viable Pokemon for them. The ones with my OT are NOT clones, and neither are the others to the best of my knowledge. The ones that I have bred are nicknameable, and this is listed underneath their names.

pokeball_zps1033934a.png
squirtle_zps439a7eba.gif

Squirtle, lv 1, male
Naughty
Torrent
no IVs
Tackle

luxuryball_zpsaab44017.png
lampent_zps8ce25983.gif

Lampent, lv 30, female (RE in Friend Safari by me)
Impish
Infiltrator
x/x/x/31/31/x
Will-O-Wisp, Flame Burst, Imprison, Hex
nicknameable

quickball_zps16eb9c62.png
talonflame_zps12aef80f.gif

Talonflame, lv 80, female
Adamant
Gale Wings
80 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
31/31/31/x/31/31
Roost/U-Turn/Brave Bird/Flare Blitz

repeatball_zps94c1307e.png
Scraggy_zpsjuguixy7.gif

Scraggy, lv 5, male
Modest
Moxie
Leer/Low Kick/Sand Attack
nicknameable

RE by me in XY

greatball_zpsd1a37c43.png
tympole_zpscltvvhmr.gif

Tympole, lv 1, male
Adamant
Swift Swim
x/31/31/x/x/x
Bubble/Growl/Water Pulse
nicknameable

accidental breeding shiny by me in ORAS

quickball_zpsaad1f8bc.png
joltik_zpsocxlvhxr.gif

Joltik, lv 1, male
Rash
Unnerve
x/31/x/x/31/x ("outstanding potential")
String Shot/Leech Life/Spider Web
nicknameable

accidental breeding shiny by me in ORAS

Legends Available

For Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, Arceus, and Victini, I want competitive Pokemon or shinies with good natures and IVs because they are limited now that I can no longer clone. For the other legends, offer whatever you want.

;150; Mewtwo, lv 80, touched. x1
Kalos-born
Brave
Pressure
0/31/x/31/31/x

;150; Mewtwo lv 70 x1
Kalos-born
Serious
Pressure
x/x/31/31/x/31

;151; Mew, lv 30* SHINY x23
Eppie's Mew - legal but RNG'd
31/30/31/9/30/31
Adamant
Synchronize
Gifted to me

;243; Raikou, lv 100, don't know if cloned, touched,*SHINY* x1
GAMESTP event
Rash
Thunder/Crunch/Extreme Speed/Thunder Fang (not the original moveset, unfortunately)
---has not been hack-checked on PokeCheck, but it looks legit to me.---

;245; Suicune, lv 30, don't know if cloned *SHINY* x1
GAMESTP event
Relaxed
Sheer Cold/Air Slash/Extreme Speed/ Aqua Ring
---has not been hack-checked on PokeCheck, but looks legit to me.---

;249; Lugia, lv 40, in a Dream Ball, cloned, x1
Timid
x/x/x/31/x/31
Multiscale (HA)

;251; Celebi, lv 81, touched x1
Kalos-born
Jolly
Natural Cure
x/31/x/x/31/31

;251; Celebi, lv 10, don't know if cloned, x1
Kalos-born
Hasty
Natural Cure
31/31/31/x/x/31

;385; Jirachi (Decolora event), lv 50 - cloned
Timid x30
Jolly x25
31/31/31/31/31/31 (both natures are flawless)
Serene Grace
Obtained via trade with Serebii member

;386; Deoxys, lv 30, don't know if cloned, UT, x1
Quiet
Pressure
x/x/31/x/x/x
Knock Off/Spikes/Psychic/Snatch
Fateful encounter in Kanto tag. Aurora Ticket Deoxys from Emerald
-- I have not hack-checked this Deoxys on PokeCheck because it's down. OT Hanna/ID 05493

;483; SUM2013 Dialga, lv 100 - don't know if this is cloned. UT *SHINY* x1
SUM2013
Sassy
Pressure
Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor/Aura Sphere/Roar of Time
0/x/x/x/x/x

;484; SUM2013 Palkia, lv 100 - NOT cloned. UT *SHINY* x1
SUM2013
Calm
Pressure
Aura Sphere/Spacial Rend/Hydro Pump/Draco Meteor
x/x/x/31/x/x

;490; Manaphy, lv 1, Pokemon Ranger x26, cloned
Naive
Hydration
Obtained on GTS

;490; Manaphy lv 1, cloned, Pokemon Ranger x5 *SHINY*
Timid
Hydration
31/31/31/31/31/31
---Shiny Pokemon Ranger Manaphy is legal through RNG and trading to a different game. I have not been able to hack-check this Manaphy because PokeCheck is down; however, it appears to be legal. I know it is cloned because this is the second one of these I have received in a trade. OT Mat/ID 62971 Because this Manaphy is VERY rare, it will be expensive.----

;493; Arceus, Dream World (in Dream Ball) x27, cloned
Timid
Multitype
Obtained by me in Black

:494: Victini, Japanese, lv 70, Victory Garden x12, cloned
Naughty
Victory Star
Obtained on GTS

:647: Keldeo, lv 17, touched x1
SMR2012 event
Adamant
Justified
obtained in a trade by Serebii member

716_zps9b721ba8.png
Xerneas, lv 54, touched, x1
Hardy
Fairy Aura
31/x/31/31/31/x

716_zps9b721ba8.png
Xerneas, lv 63, touched, x1
Timid
Fairy Aura
x/31/31/31/x/x

yveltal_zps28f645e0.png
Yveltal, lv 68, Japanese, touched, x1
Impish
Dark Aura
31/31/x/x/31/31

yveltal_zps28f645e0.png
Yveltal, lv 55, touched, x1
Brave
Dark Aura
31/31/x/31/x/31

Events Available

All of my events are cloned, except for Smeargle. If you don't like cloned Pokemon, then don't trade for them. Some of them were also traded for on the GTS. I have marked which ones these are. Also, I have checked them all on Pokecheck and all of them are legal to the best of my knowledge. Other than Smeargle, I have a limited number of these events because of the Wifi cutoff, so they are expensive - for the limited Pokemon, I want competitive Pokemon or shinies with good natures and IVs.

;151; Mew, lv 5, UT, don't know if cloned, x1
AUT2010
Hardy
Synchronize
x/31/x/x/0/x

;235; Smeargle (not cloned)
any nature, any IVs, any ability
Happy Hour, Celebrate (since I have to Sketch these moves on, your Smeargle will not be level 1 and it will have EVs)

;243; Raikou, lv 100, don't know if cloned, touched,*SHINY* x1
GAMESTP event
Rash
Thunder/Crunch/Extreme Speed/Thunder Fang (not the original moveset, unfortunately)
---has not been hack-checked on PokeCheck, but it looks legit to me.---

;245; Suicune, lv 30, don't know if cloned *SHINY* x1
GAMESTP event
Relaxed
Sheer Cold/Air Slash/Extreme Speed/ Aqua Ring
---has not been hack-checked on PokeCheck, but looks legit to me.---

;249; Lugia, lv 40, in a Dream Ball, cloned, x1
Timid
x/x/x/31/x/31
Multiscale (HA)

Kalos-born
Hasty
Natural Cure
31/31/31/x/x/31

Kalos-born
Hasty
Natural Cure
31/31/31/x/x/31

;385; Jirachi (Decolora event), lv 50 - cloned
Timid x30
Jolly x25
31/31/31/31/31/31 (both natures are flawless)
Serene Grace
Obtained via trade with Serebii member

;386; Deoxys, lv 30, don't know if cloned, UT, x1
Quiet
Pressure
x/x/31/x/x/x
Knock Off/Spikes/Psychic/Snatch
Fateful encounter in Kanto tag. Aurora Ticket Deoxys from Emerald
-- I have not hack-checked this Deoxys on PokeCheck because it's down. OT Hanna/ID 05493

;483; SUM2013 Dialga, lv 100 - don't know if this is cloned. UT *SHINY* x1
SUM2013
Sassy
Pressure
Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor/Aura Sphere/Roar of Time
0/x/x/x/x/x

;484; SUM2013 Palkia, lv 100 - NOT cloned. UT *SHINY* x1
SUM2013
Calm
Pressure
Aura Sphere/Spacial Rend/Hydro Pump/Draco Meteor
x/x/x/31/x/x

;490; Manaphy, lv 1, cloned, Pokemon Ranger x26
Naive
Hydration
Obtained on GTS

;490; Manaphy lv 1, cloned, Pokemon Ranger x5 *SHINY*
Timid
Hydration
31/31/31/31/31/31
---Shiny Pokemon Ranger Manaphy is legal through RNG and trading to a different game. I have not been able to hack-check this Manaphy because PokeCheck is down; however, it appears to be legal. I know it is cloned because this is the second one of these I have received in a trade. OT Mat/ID 62971 Because this Manaphy is VERY rare, it will be expensive.----

:494: Victini, Japanese, lv 70, Victory Garden x12
Naughty
Victory Star
Obtained on GTS

;493; Arceus, Dream World (in Dream Ball) x30
Timid
Multitype
Obtained by me in Black

:647: Keldeo, lv 17, touched x1 (not cloned)
SMR2012 event
Adamant
Justified
obtained in a trade by Serebii member

vivillon_zps2ebab8ff.png
Vivillon, POKE BALL PATTERN, male, lv 12, UT, French. cloned x1
Adamant
Compound Eyes
x/x/31/x/x/x
Stun Spore/Gust/Light Screen/Struggle Bug
obtained in a trade with Serebii member. I only have ONE of these left, so it will be VERY expensive. I would prefer a shiny, event, or legend for it, preferable with a good nature and IVs.

Mega Stones and Items Available

Spare Mega Stones are hard to come by, so these are expensive. The price of a Mega Stone - especially the Blazikenite - is another Mega Stone, a non-chain-fishing shiny, an event I don't have, or a legend with a good nature and IVs! ENIGMA Berry now available!

Items

Berries

Event/Battle Maison

Enigma Berry
Lansat Berry
Starf Berry

Mutation

Apicot Berry
Ganlon Berry
Grepa Berry
Hondew Berry
Kee Berry
Kelpsy Berry
Leichi Berry
Maranga Berry
Petaya Berry
Pomeg Berry
Qualot Berry
Salac Berry
Tamato Berry

Held Items

Berry Juice
Big Mushroom
Big Pearl
Black Belt
Black Sludge
Hard Stone
Light Ball
Light Clay
Lucky Egg
Lucky Punch
Mental Herb
Metal Powder
Miracle Seed
Mystic Water
Nevermeltice
Nugget
Pearl
Poison Barb
Quick Claw
Quick Powder
Sharp Beak
Shed Shell
Silverpowder
Soft Sand
Stick
Sticky Barb
Thick Club
Tinymushroom
Twistedspoon

Evolution Stones/Items

[spoiler="evolution stones/items]
Grip Claw
King's Rock
Metal Coat
Moon Stone
Prism Scale x 10

Battle Maison Prizes/Other

Ability Capsule x7
Lansat Berry
Master Ball x10
Starf Berry

Mega Stones

Game-Exclusive

Aggronite x3
Blazikenite x8
Charizardite X x5
Charizardite Y x5
Heracronite x6
Houndoominite x4
Manectite x3
Mewtwonite X x3
Mewtwonite Y x5
Pinsirite x1
Tyranitarite x1

Regular

Abomasite x4
Absolite x1
Aerodactylite x4
Alakazite x2
Ampharosite x4
Banettite x2
Gardevoirite x1
Gengarite x3
Gyaradosite x3
Kangaskhanite x1
Lucarionite x4
Mawilite x2
Medichamite x2
Scizorite x1
Venusaurite x1[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Cloning Services

Right now, I cannot clone in Gen VI. If you want something cloned in Gen VI, contact dragontamer44722, and ask her what her rate is for cloning something in XY. She's the official cloner for this shop and she is very trustworthy!

Note: Apparently dragontamer is very popular with all of you! She is grateful for your interest in her cloning services. However, she wants me to stress that because of the volume of requests that she gets, she has a THREE POKEMON LIMIT, with TWO CLONES PER POKEMON. Thank you for understanding!

Shiny Card Services
Yes, sometimes I do make shiny cards for people. Making shiny cards is VERY time-consuming, so usually I only make them for free for good friends that I have on this forum. I might consider taking bribes, though. Good bribes. Like 6 IV Dittos.

Wants

It is OKAY with me if you RNG or Clone the things you trade to me!

Pokemon

I will pay handsomely for the following, especially if they are GEN VI BORN and can be nicknamed:

Chimchar: Adamant/Iron Fist, Fake Out/Thunderpunch and good IVs
Foongus: Bold, Regenerator with good IVs
Phantump: Careful/Harvest with Curse and Leech Seed (not interested if it doesn't have these moves)
Electrike: Modest, Timid/Lightning Rod with good IVs --- nicknameable
Timburr: Adamant/Guts with good IVs and Knock Off, Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Ice Punch
Pawniard: Adamant/Defiant with good IVs and Knock Off/Psycho Cut/Sucker Punch
Scyther: Adamant with good IVs and Knock Off
Kangaskhan: Adamant with good IVs
Skarmory: Impish/Sturdy with Brave Bird/Stealth Rock/Whirlwind and good IVs
Nidoran-M: Timid/Hustle with good IVs
Duskull: Impish with Pain Split/Skill Swap and good IVs
Wooper: Impish, Careful/Unaware with Curse/Recover and good IVs
Chansey: Bold/Natural Cure with Seismic Toss/Aromatherapy or Heal Bell
Shellder: Naughty, Adamant/Skill Link with Rock Blast and good IVs
Latios: Timid, good IVs - especially if it has Defog and HP Ice or Fire
Bagon: Jolly, Rock Head, good IVs
Slowpoke: Bold, Regenerator, good IVs
Charmander: Modest, Solar Power, good IVs
Pinsir: Adamant, Moxie with Quick Attack/Close Combat, good IVs
Heracross: Adamant, Guts, with Rock Blast, good IVs
Buneary: Jolly, Limber with Fake Out/Ice Punch, good IVs
Sableye: Calm, Prankster with Recover, good IVs
Landorus: Impish, good IVs
Snivy: Timid, Contrary, with Glare, good IVs
Clefairy: Calm, Magic Guard, with Wish, good IVs. If it has Softboiled I will give you whatever you want from this shop for it.
Tentacool: Bold, Liquid Ooze, with Knock Off/Rapid Spin, good IVs
Heatran: Calm, good IVs
Gligar: Impish, Immunity, good IVs

Low-priority shinies:
Fennekin (any)
Chespin (any)
Any trophy shinies not in my sig
Shinies with good natures and IVs

MALE 5IV/Flawless Pokemon for breeding fodder

Shiny legends, legends with good natures/IVs

Shinies with good natures/IVs

Any events I don't have

High Priority:

Calm/Bold Cresselia with good IVs
Adamant/Jolly Scyther with Knock Off and good IVs
Adamant Guts/Iron Fist 31/31/31/x/31/31 Timburr with Knock Off, Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Ice Punch
ANY Female Pokemon in Apricorn or Dream Balls that aren't listed (Moon Ball Eevee and Lure Ball Totodile are NOT legal) - Dream Ball Pokemon MUST have their Hidden Ability
ANY event-only legend (Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, Darkrai, Manaphy, Shaymin Arceus, Keldeo, Victini, Meloetta, Genesect). I do not want Phiones.

HA Legends from Dream Radar:

Thundurus (must have good nature/IVs)
Tornadus (must have good nature/IVs)
Landorus (any)

Items

High Priority:
Master Ball
Power Items
Ability Capsule
PP Up
PP Max

Regular Priority:

Razor Claw
Razor Fang
Rare Candy

ALL evolution items

Pending Trades as of 19/10/14

PINK indicates that your offer is DONE, that I have PM'd you, and I am ready for trade. GOLD indicates that I'm still working on your offer. I get a lot of trade requests so please be patient..

RedGyarados16IV Ditto for TRU Shaymin
JustKyleGale Wings Tailwind Fletchling for Prankster Riolu
miniman562HA Lugia for 6IV Diancie
BartMadflawless Ditto for Adamant HA darumaka with 5ivs
Rdaussie6 IV Ditto for 2 Mega Stones
FairyWitch pink Dream Ball Shellos for blue Dream Ball Shellos
EventgodSum Dialga and Palkia, Aurora Ticket Deoxys against Nobunaga Rayquaza, Tanabta Jirachi
Psychodewott Celebrate/Happy Hour Smeargle, male, nn Seiko for 3IV Celebi
AlphaOmega777Ditto for Mewtwonite X and Y
ZeroPointLibra Dream Ball Arceus for Thundurus
demodflawless Ditto for shiny Gloom holding PP Up

TheFightingPikachu
1. Adamant, female, Gale Wings Fletchling in a Repeat Ball
If it could have perfect stats in all categories except Sp. Atk, that would be great. I would also like it to have all three of its Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Snatch, and Tailwind.

2. Timid, female, Protean Froakie in a Net Ball
Because females are much rarer for this species, the only Egg Move I'm requesting is Toxic Spikes, and the only perfect stat I'm asking for is Speed. Any other perfect stats are welcome, of course, but not necessary.

3. Adamant, female, Prankster Riolu in a Dream Ball
Hmm. Since I know Riolu is guaranteed to start with some perfect stats, I'll just say I'm not as worried about the stats. I do, however, think this Pokémon benefits greatly from a large selection of Egg Moves. The ones I'd like are Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick, Crunch, and Agility.

4. Calm, Gooey Goomy
Gender doesn't matter, and since I can't for the life of me think of a good type of Poké Ball for it to be in, that doesn't matter either! It doesn't need any Egg Moves, but if you could get one with all its stats perfect except Attack, that would be great.

5. Adamant Charmander
Ability, gender, and type of Poké Ball do not matter. I'd like it to have all stats perfect except Special Attack. I'd also like the Egg Moves Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Outrage, and Focus Punch.

6. Bold, Magnet Pull/Sturdy Magnemite
If it could have all perfect stats except Attack, that would be great!

I'm going to go ahead and up my offer somewhat, since I feel like I'm getting an awful lot for what I've offered:
2 x Sun Stone
1 x Moon Stone
1 x Thunderstone
1 x King's Rock
1 x Shiny Stone
Lure Ball female Marill
Moon Ball female Clefairy
Friend Ball female Machop

Since I've been gone, I've done quite a few of these requests and I have not gotten responses from the requester. Therefore, if you requested something before October 20, 2014 are still interested in your request, VM ME AND LET ME KNOW. I don't want to spend time breeding these if I will not be able to trade them out. If you don't respond within a month, I will be deleting your request. Thanks!

TheGingerbreadManJolly and Timid Jirachi for female Apricorn Ball Phanpy, Skarmory, Houndour
CarlosMeetsWorld4-6IV Modest Clawitzer for shiny 6IV Modest Larvesta
Del HA Torchic with Night Slash , Jolly nature and the IV spread of x/31/x/x/x/31 and Aggronite
2797jake Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 Skarmory with BB, Whirlwind, Stealth Rock for 5IV Rotom
shipshore64Corphish (Adamant nature) preferably with high IVs (especially in attack and speed)
Adaptability for HA Thundurus
Aqua Jet, Knock Off, Superpower
tomatohater Jirachi (either nature) for flawless HA Torchic

Shao-May
Adamant Speed Boost Torchic with baton pass, Feather dance, Night Slash and Reversal.
Brave Protean Kecleon with Dizzy punch and Skill swap.
Jolly Guts Taillow (would be nice if male) with BoomBurst, Steel wing, Roost and Brave Bird.
Murder Dolljpn Ditto for Heracronite
killermagikarp lv 17 Keldeo for shiny Vespiquen
kerobladeAbomasite, Alakazite, Banettite, Kangaskahnite and Mawilite for 5 PP Max
redezzedSmeargle in my wants list (it doesn't matter if it has evs, I have a reset bag) and an HA Quiet Elygem with Barrier, Cosmic Power, Nasty Plot, and Disable (I can do the IV breeding)
Vietflame5IV EM nature Pineco and Petilil for shiny NN 5IV Heracross and Kangaskhan
Dunkelosteus
snorunt
ability: moody
IVs: {doesn't matter}
Nature: timid
EMs: weatherball, spikes

lileep
ability: storm drain
IVs: {doesn't matter}
nature: relaxed
EMs: recover, mirror coat, giga drain {if you cant transfer, not 100% if you can xD then I will deal with mega drain which is a x and y egg move} for goomy, rhyhorn, mudkip
Feunard5IV Jolly Rufflet -Sp.Atk x2 for Jolly Scraggy
AzrielLoki Luxury or Dream Ball Gible 5IV Rough Skin for PP Ups
AlpTiginMewtwonite Y for Blazikenite
Xecks Ditto for EV trained Bannette
OtakuGamerHA Buneary IVS: HP, Atk and Spd. Egg Moves: Sky Uppercut, Fire Punch and Ice Punch. Adamant
HA Sableye IVS: 5IVS (No Ivs in Atk) Egg Moves: Moonlight, Sucker Punch, Trick. Calm for shiny Sneasel
Katokafemale Tentacool with a 31/X/31/31/31/31 modest nature with clear body Nicknamed Blue
Bulbasaur Sassy 31/31/31/31/31/x
amnesia/giga drain/curse/ingrain

Nidoran Male/ Adamant/ hustle 31/31/31/x/31/31

Trecko/Unburden/Docile/ 31/31/X/31/31/31
magical leaf,crunch,razor wind
for shinies
Cysero HA Onix and HA Elekid for Hitmonchan
Zoroark0511 Ditto for WIN2011 Celebi
MFlick Timid Harvest Leaf Storm Tropius for Houndoominite
Shy Ditto for Ability Capsule
Rautha DBf HA Eevee, Abra, Dratini for 2 PP Ups and DBf Caterpie and Feebas
Pingoshiny mew + 3 Mega Stones for Timburr, Ability Capsule
Wolfangs
Would you trade me a Japanese Flawless Ditto for a Houndoominite?

I would also like a female dream ball Impish Skitty with the ability wonder skin with the eggmoves: Baton Pass, Cosmic Power, Wish, and Sucker Punch for a ability capsule? (ivs dont matter)

Lastly I would like a female dream ball Modest vulpix with the ability drought with the eggmoves: Hypnosis, Heat Wave, Disable, and Extrasensory for a Leftovers? (ivs dont matter)
DarkLucarioJolly Riolu with the moves Crunch, Bullet Punch, and the ability Steadfast for 2 PP UP
JustKyle Gale Wings Tailwind Fletchling for 5IV Egg Move male Riolu
Innocentius HH Smeargle with +Spe nature for shiny Hoppip
Night Wolf -SpAtk Mirror Coat/Counter 5IV Mudkip for shiny Rotom ?nature
Kronus09 Jolly Jirachi for Manectite
xDIRCIOx female Luxury Ball HA Spritzee for Egg Move Pokemon
Floette flawless Ditto for shiny Helioptile
UlrikGirafarig, Glameow, Kricketot, Meowth, Shellos (Pink), Slugma, Spinda, Swinub & Timburr HA DBf for other HA DBfs
ultratrainerArceus for Pinsirite
SkytheAbsol Quiet-natured Cacnea with Water Absorb with Nasty Plot, Teeter Dance and Belch for Dream Ball HA female Goldeen and Power Bracer
Rotifer 6IV Ditto for 4 Dream Ball females, Giratina for shiny Omanyte nn Pliny
h20polo_bp flawless Ditto for Mega Stone
CorthTyranitarite for shiny Muk
Baby V Alex Moon Ball Teddiursa
Alomomola with Regenerator in a Dram Ball & Pain Split as egg move (Female)
Dream Ball
Heatmor with White Smoke & Curse, Belch and Heat Wave as eggmoves
Basculin (Red) with Mold Breaker for females of Moon Ball Taillow, Level Ball Mankey, Lure Ball Lapras, Heavy Ball Machop, and Fast Ball Elekid.
peppercat89 HA male Naughty Nidoran with Poison Tail holding Manectite for shiny Spritzee
BenGoesGrrrflawless ditto for Continental Vivillon
JuliusPrimeI offer you Dream Ball HA Females Feebas, Chansey, Zubat, Mareep, Cacnea, Horsea, Murkrow, Psyduck, Snubbull, Hoothott, Solosis, Delibird, Spoink, Doduo, Poochyena, Basculin-B, Lapras, Tangela, Buizel, Pinsir and Pawniard
Thanks
I'd trade you Shellos and Kriketot for Chansey and Pinsir (females of course)
Joth5IV Absol in a Moon Ball please, with a spread of 31/31/31/31/x/31 -or- 31/31/x/31/31/31, whichever is easiest for you, and with a nature accordingly. (Naïve or Hasty.) for Pinsirite
Pokemister31/31/31/Xx/31/31 Adamant Carvahna w/ speed boost and destiny bond
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Shuppet w/ frisk and destiny bond
31/Xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Spoink w/ thick fat for 3 KB shinies

Special Thanks

A special thanks goes to:

dragontamer44722 and Mye for helping me with breeding when I'm overwhelmed with requests.
dragontamer44722 for cloning, donating to the shop, finding shinies, and being an all-around good and generous friend :)
Lord Fighting for helping me collect all of the HA Pokemon.
pikamilk for giving me an Enigma Berry

If you have donated something to this shop you aren't listed, please VM me so I can add you!

Last edited:

jesz_

Stay Sassy
Hiya ^__^
I'm looking for an Adamant/Jolly female Totodile with the egg moves Dragon Dance / Ice Punch / Aqua Jet

I have the following readily available to offer you in return
Rattata
Porygon
Buneary
Glameow
Frillish

Hopefully we can work something out~

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hiya ^__^
I'm looking for an Adamant/Jolly female Totodile with the egg moves Dragon Dance / Ice Punch / Aqua Jet

I have the following readily available to offer you in return
Rattata
Porygon
Buneary
Glameow
Frillish

Hopefully we can work something out~

I can get you an Adamant/Jolly female Totodile with those egg moves! I think I would like Porygon in return (any nature, any ability, any IVs...doesn't matter to me). I'll have it ready most likely tonight or tomorrow. I'll send you a PM when it's ready, and then we can work out a time to trade. I'll need your FC and IGN, too, since they're not in your signature.

jesz_

Stay Sassy
I can get you an Adamant/Jolly female Totodile with those egg moves! I think I would like Porygon in return (any nature, any ability, any IVs...doesn't matter to me). I'll have it ready most likely tonight or tomorrow. I'll send you a PM when it's ready, and then we can work out a time to trade. I'll need your FC and IGN, too, since they're not in your signature.

Awesome! All my Porygon are bred to be Timid nature :)
JES 1564 - 3418 - 3449

Ed Battle

Hello varanus! May i get a female jolly technician aipom with pursuit and maybe another mon for my 4 iv (Hp Atk Def Speed) japanese charmander that knows Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, and Dragon pulse?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hello varanus! May i get a female jolly technician aipom with pursuit and maybe another mon for my 4 iv (Hp Atk Def Speed) japanese charmander that knows Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, and Dragon pulse?

Sure! I'll get that Aipom ready for you. I'd love that 4 IV Charmander. :) If you want another Pokemon for it along with Aipom, just let me know. I'll PM you when I've got Aipom; it'll probably be tonight or tomorrow, and then we can work out a time to trade. I'll need your FC and IGN, of course!

Ed Battle

FC: 1590-5737-1823
IGN: Bay
cool, im free all weekend and Monday. for a second Pokemon i would like a Impish, female, Duskull, with Pressure. Eggmove: Pain Split
P.S. Justin says hi

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
FC: 1590-5737-1823
IGN: Bay
cool, im free all weekend and Monday. for a second Pokemon i would like a Impish, female, Duskull, with Pressure. Eggmove: Pain Split
P.S. Justin says hi

Can do! You know Justin?! Shenanigans are going on right now. Duskull doesn't have Pressure, it has Levitate. But Levitate turns into Pressure when it evolves into Dusclops, so I'll go with Levitate. :)

The Exalt

Original
Hello! ^.^ I'm interested in your shiny mew. I can offer a 5 IV Buneary ( SpA is missing) I will be around to trade tomorrow pretty much all day. My FC is in my sig my IGN is Justin Thanks and good luck with your shop!
I may even be around to trade tonight.

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hello! ^.^ I'm interested in your shiny mew. I can offer a 5 IV Buneary ( SpA is missing) I will be around to trade tomorrow pretty much all day. My FC is in my sig my IGN is Justin Thanks and good luck with your shop!
I may even be around to trade tonight.

Hello! My shiny Mew is currently locked in Gen V. When Pokebank comes out, it will be available. Are you interested in waiting that long for it? Also, I don't think shiny Mew for a 5 IV Buneary is a fair trade, because Buneary isn't very viable competitively. I'd rather have a Mega Stone, a 48 BP Battle Maison item, another shiny, another legendary, a 6IV Ditto, or a 5 IV Pokemon that is competitively viable (like Eevee or something). Do you have any of those?

Laurelai

I'd love one of those totodiles that you have in progress :) I don't have much yet, but I do have 5 IV (all but SpATK) stealth rock larvitars (male or female) if you are interested.

Last edited:

The Exalt

Original
Hello! My shiny Mew is currently locked in Gen V. When Pokebank comes out, it will be available. Are you interested in waiting that long for it? Also, I don't think shiny Mew for a 5 IV Buneary is a fair trade, because Buneary isn't very viable competitively. I'd rather have a Mega Stone, a 48 BP Battle Maison item, another shiny, another legendary, a 6IV Ditto, or a 5 IV Pokemon that is competitively viable (like Eevee or something). Do you have any of those?

I would be willing to wait that long, It isn't a problem. I could work on getting one of those pokemon or items for you if you want! I can also chain you a pokemon if you want.

Also, would you be willing to trade me a Feebas for the Buneary? Let me know. Thanks!

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Hi VK :), I'm looking to acquire one each of the power items.

I can offer:
Normal Baltoy
HA Mudkip
HA Treecko
HA Pipulp
HA Turtwig

I am not really in any rush for these items as well. I hope we can make a trade :)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I'll gladly trade you a cottonee and misdreavus if you can give me a Suicune and Zekrom

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I'd love one of those totodiles that you have in progress :) I don't have much yet, but I do have 5 IV (all but SpATK) stealth rock larvitars (male or female) if you are interested.

If you want a male one, we can trade literally right now. I currently have a box full of male Adamant Ice Punch/Dragon Dance/Aqua Jet Totodiles :) 5 IV Stealth Rock Larvitar sounds wonderful; I don't care if it's male or female.

I would be willing to wait that long, It isn't a problem. I could work on getting one of those pokemon or items for you if you want! I can also chain you a pokemon if you want.

Also, would you be willing to trade me a Feebas for the Buneary? Let me know. Thanks!

Okay, then I will clone you a shiny Mew when Pokebank comes out :) A Toxic Orb would be super if you could get one. If you can't get one, let me know and I'll see if there's something else I want. Yes, I will trade you a Feebas for Buneary. Normally, I'd give you a Prism Scale with it, but I don't have any at the moment. Sorry :( Do you want a certain nature or ability on it?

Hi VK :), I'm looking to acquire one each of the power items.

I can offer:
Normal Baltoy
HA Mudkip
HA Treecko
HA Pipulp
HA Turtwig

I am not really in any rush for these items as well. I hope we can make a trade :)

I want the Power Items, I'm not trading them. Sorry :( If there's anything I can breed for you, then I'm VERY interested in your HA starters.

I'll gladly trade you a cottonee and misdreavus if you can give me a Suicune and Zekrom

Suicune and Zekrom are on Gen V right now, and won't be available until Pokebank comes out. If you want me to try to get one for you off of the GTS, I can do that, but I'm not guaranteed to get it, and if I do, it will be expensive (i.e., a shiny, another legendary, a 5 IV'd Pokemon) because I will have to trade something valuable to get one. If you want to wait until Pokebank comes out, I'd be willing to clone you Suicune or Zekrom for something not as valuable as a shiny.

Last edited:

Ed Battle

could i also get a Female gooey Goomy with poison tail for a 5iv Ralts or a 5iv Gastly? or both, i have plenty.

Last edited: