• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
what about for the shiny Azelf
i have a manaphy from sinnoh or a celebi from johto

You mean the shiny Azelf in my sig? That Azelf is not for trade. I'm also not sure what its IVs are; I haven't checked.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Just wanted to say thanks again for the trade VK :) I wonder what else I can request...

Breen Machine

Looking for Magician Fennekin w/ Wish, and Bulletproof Chespin and Protean Froakie. IV's and nature not important.

Offering: Beldum-Adamant (31/31/31/X/31/31) or Flabebe-Calm (31/X/31/31/31/31), Nidoran w/ Hustle

Can trade you that Beldum (Adamant-31/31/31/X/31/31) now for the 3 Hidden ability pokes

rottenavocado

Battle me!
Hello : ) my friend has a birthday coming up soon and she's in love with shiny umbreons, I was wondering if the one in your sig was trade-able? I have a shiny smeargle I'm willing to trade. I don't mind throwing in a masterball or hold item like I did last time. I don't know if it's nameable for you or not, but if you can it would be awesome if you could name it for her.

These are the names, based on whatever gender it is. Sorry this is so specific : / If it isn't nameable it's completely fine.
Male: Laertes
Female: Locasta

Thanks for your time!

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hello : ) my friend has a birthday coming up soon and she's in love with shiny umbreons, I was wondering if the one in your sig was trade-able? I have a shiny smeargle I'm willing to trade. I don't mind throwing in a masterball or hold item like I did last time. I don't know if it's nameable for you or not, but if you can it would be awesome if you could name it for her.

These are the names, based on whatever gender it is. Sorry this is so specific : / If it isn't nameable it's completely fine.
Male: Laertes
Female: Locasta

Thanks for your time!

Hey! I'm really sorry but that shiny Umbreon was the very first shiny Eevee that I ever hatched on my own. I bred it specifically with Egg moves for my competitive team in XY, although it shone before I wanted it to, so it has a neutral nature. It would be really difficult for me to give it up, and I certainly wouldn't give it up for Smeargle. I would totally clone it for you if it was in Gen V, but I got it in Gen VI.

rottenavocado

Battle me!
Oh I completely understand, it would be hard for me to part with a pokemon like that, especially for a smeargle lol. Is the shiny mew or shiny gardevior tradable or clonable? Sorry to bug you like this, I'm just trying to figure out my options. I realize shiny smeargles aren't at the top of everybody's list. If those aren't an option, is venasaur? Thanks again for your time.

Uchiha723

If and when you get the chance I'd be glad to trade Pokemon with you please DM me and we could get the ball rolling thanks!

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Oh I completely understand, it would be hard for me to part with a pokemon like that, especially for a smeargle lol. Is the shiny mew or shiny gardevior tradable or clonable? Sorry to bug you like this, I'm just trying to figure out my options. I realize shiny smeargles aren't at the top of everybody's list. If those aren't an option, is venasaur? Thanks again for your time.

Shiny Mew is clonable. Shiny Gardevoir is flawless, and is also going on my competitive team. Venusaur is actually still an Ivysaur (haven't gotten around to evolving it yet) but I might consider trading it because it doesn't have Chlorophyll. Not for Smeargle, though.

If and when you get the chance I'd be glad to trade Pokemon with you please DM me and we could get the ball rolling thanks!

What do you want to trade?

rottenavocado

Battle me!
Would you be willing to clone the shiny mew? I'll give you the Shiny Smeargle with my Master Ball. I also have a hidden ability Adamant beldum if you want that with it.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Would you be willing to clone the shiny mew? I'll give you the Shiny Smeargle with my Master Ball. I also have a hidden ability Adamant beldum if you want that with it.

I'd prefer HA Beldum with the Master Ball to shiny Smeargle. I can't clone it for you right now but I can clone it tomorrow probably. Does that work for you? Sorry I can't get you an Umbreon :(

rottenavocado

Battle me!
That would be super awesome! tomorrow is completely fine. She's aware that shiny umbreons are hard to come by but she'll be surprised with a shiny mew. Thanks again.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
That would be super awesome! tomorrow is completely fine. She's aware that shiny umbreons are hard to come by but she'll be surprised with a shiny mew. Thanks again.

Wait. I lied. I have a shiny Mew in Pokemon Bank that I forgot about. We actually can trade now if you're available. What's your IGN again?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
VK, I would like some 5th Gen cloning please. Approximately 15 Pokemon. 1 normal, 14 legends. None of them are in cherish balls :)

The Exalt

Original
Hello again VK! I was wondering if we could set up a trade for your Arceus and Manaphy. I am willing to get Battle Mason items if thats what you want. Thank you. Just let me know.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
VK, I would like some 5th Gen cloning please. Approximately 15 Pokemon. 1 normal, 14 legends. None of them are in cherish balls :)

Haha, that's good :) We can try to trade on Gen V, but like I've said before, it might not connect. If it doesn't connect, there's nothing I can do about it. My Gen V problems are the reason I deal only in Gen VI. Also if you give them to me, there's no guarantee you can get them back in Gen V because of the connection. I can upload them to Gen VI and give them back that way.

Could I get more info on that goomy it nature and iv and I have perfect iv chimchar adamant iron fist

I can breed you any nature Goomy. I can also attempt to IV breed something for you, but that's more Dragonxmicro's thing. However, I have Adamant Iron Fist Chimchar, so I would want something else in exchange for Goomy. Any HA Pokemon I don't have or Battle Maison Items would be awesome.

Hello again VK! I was wondering if we could set up a trade for your Arceus and Manaphy. I am willing to get Battle Mason items if thats what you want. Thank you. Just let me know.

Battle Maison items would be awesome! I can definitely trade Arceus and Manaphy for those. I need Weakness Policy, Air Balloon, Red Card, Choice Band, and Cell Battery if you have any two of those.

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
Hello,wanted to tell you you're getting most of your pokes 2day