• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hello,wanted to tell you you're getting most of your pokes 2day

Awesome! Add me back on your 2DS! I'll be available in 3-4 hours, and the rest of the night after that. Does that work for you?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Haha, that's good :) We can try to trade on Gen V, but like I've said before, it might not connect. If it doesn't connect, there's nothing I can do about it. My Gen V problems are the reason I deal only in Gen VI. Also if you give them to me, there's no guarantee you can get them back in Gen V because of the connection. I can upload them to Gen VI and give them back that way.

Yh the reason I want them cloned is because I want them in 5th Gen and 6th Gen. I'm fine with you uploading the clones to Gen 6 and then trading me them then but I still want a copy on 5th Gen. I guess we could try 1 or 2 at a time? Unless shinyclauncher can clone in 5th Gen......

PokemonXY

#PokemonXY
Hey, can I have a Arceus and/or Jirachi? I can trade whatever I list in my sig

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
Im looking for a dratini with egg.move extremespeed, I can offer a HA magnezone(analytic)

PokemonXY

#PokemonXY
I'd be interested in Japanese Keldeo - what is its nature and IVs?

The Keldeo is actually so I can get an a English Keldeo instead of a Japanese one... I guess I didn't make it clear... Sorry. It's Nature is modest though and I don't know it's IVs

Tetsuya

I'm interested in Hidden Ability Pansear and Panpour (amongst several others, but I'll just keep it to those two for now <_<), Egg Moves don't really matter to me. I can offer any of the following HAs in exchange:

Emolga
Pyroar (I'd actually have to breed this, so it would be a Litleo)
Petilil
Lotad
Budew
Pansage
Seel
Karrablast
Solosis
Mr. Mime
Spoink
Sigilyph
Corsola
Onix
Aerodactyl
Anorith
Magnemite
Beldum
Bronzor
Aron
Horsea
Goldeen
Staryu
Chinchou
Wooper
Qwilfish
Wailmer
Spheal
Clamperl
Buizel
Nidoran-M
Nidoran-F
Zubat
Bouffalant
Hoothoot
Wingull
Swablu
Pawniard

I can breed them for just about any Nature and I possibly Egg Moves.

Eludere

Hello! I'm interested in your Chansey in Love Ball and female Cherubi in Love Ball, I have these pokemon with HA from your want list:

Grass: Petilil, Hopip
Ice: Seel, Jynx/Smoochum
Bug: Karrablast
Psychic: Solosis, Spoink, Sigilyph, Elgyem
Rock: Corsola, Onix, Aerodactyl
Water: Spheal, Finneon
Poison: Zubat
Normal: Meowth
Flying: Hoothoot, Wingul, Swablu, Ducklett

and Vivillon savanna patern.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Im looking for a dratini with egg.move extremespeed, I can offer a HA magnezone(analytic)

I can definitely do that trade :) I'll PM your when your Dratini is ready - it will most likely be this week sometime.

The Keldeo is actually so I can get an a English Keldeo instead of a Japanese one... I guess I didn't make it clear... Sorry. It's Nature is modest though and I don't know it's IVs

Keldeo is actually....what?

I'm interested in Hidden Ability Pansear and Panpour (amongst several others, but I'll just keep it to those two for now <_<), Egg Moves don't really matter to me. I can offer any of the following HAs in exchange:

I can breed them for just about any Nature and I possibly Egg Moves.

Panpour and Pansear I can trade for anything on that list. I think I'd like Solosis and Aerodactyl. Does that sound good? I'll add you to the list and PM you when your trade's done sometime this week. Nature and Egg moves don't matter on them. I just want the HA.

Hello! I'm interested in your Chansey in Love Ball and female Cherubi in Love Ball, I have these pokemon with HA from your want list:

Grass: Petilil, Hopip
Ice: Seel, Jynx/Smoochum
Bug: Karrablast
Psychic: Solosis, Spoink, Sigilyph, Elgyem
Rock: Corsola, Onix, Aerodactyl
Water: Spheal, Finneon
Poison: Zubat
Normal: Meowth
Flying: Hoothoot, Wingul, Swablu, Ducklett

and Vivillon savanna patern.

Does Chansey and Cherubi (in Love Balls) for Seel and Swablu sound good? Just like the others, I'll add you to the list and PM you when it's done sometime this week.

Unredemption

Hi, I'm interested in your non-event legendaries. The higher priority ones on my list are below:

Lugia, Kyogre, Palkia, Zekrom, Terrakion, Thundurus

I'm also interested in any non-event legendaries I don't have (i.e. anything other than Zapdos, Moltres, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Mewtwo).

I'm willing to offer BP items or 5 IV bred Pokemon. BP items I can get them for you upon request, while I have several 5 IV Pokemon ready for trade. Let me know if you're willing and what "exchange rate" you're looking at for these legendaries. Cloned Pokemon are fine as long as they're legit.

Cheers!

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hi, I'm interested in your non-event legendaries. The higher priority ones on my list are below:

Lugia, Kyogre, Palkia, Zekrom, Terrakion, Thundurus

I'm also interested in any non-event legendaries I don't have (i.e. anything other than Zapdos, Moltres, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Mewtwo).

I'm willing to offer BP items or 5 IV bred Pokemon. BP items I can get them for you upon request, while I have several 5 IV Pokemon ready for trade. Let me know if you're willing and what "exchange rate" you're looking at for these legendaries. Cloned Pokemon are fine as long as they're legit.

Cheers!

All of those Pokemon don't have particularly good natures or IVs in most cases, so BP items and 5 IV Pokemon are fine exchanges. What 5 IV Pokemon do you have? In terms of BP Items, I would really appreciate a Choice Band, Weakness Policy, and/or Cell Battery.

ohjeezitskim

Hi! I'm interested in an Adaptability Corphish with all or any combo of Aqua Jet/Dragon Dance/Knock off/Superpower

I can breed HA Nidoran with 3-4IVs possibly 5IV if you still need that one from your want list

Eludere

Does Chansey and Cherubi (in Love Balls) for Seel and Swablu sound good? Just like the others, I'll add you to the list and PM you when it's done sometime this week.
Thanks for accepting my offer. I have 4IV or 5IV imperfect ready to trade, but I started to breed perfect 5IV, Timid Seel and Modest Swablu, with their Hidden Abilities, by the time you send me a PM I'll have them ready.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hi! I'm interested in an Adaptability Corphish with all or any combo of Aqua Jet/Dragon Dance/Knock off/Superpower

I can breed HA Nidoran with 3-4IVs possibly 5IV if you still need that one from your want list

That Corphish will take a while breed because each Egg Move requires different parents, but I can do it. It's just a lot of breeding so it'll take me a while. I would really like a female HA Nidoran (IVs and nature don't matter) in return.

Thanks for accepting my offer. I have 4IV or 5IV imperfect ready to trade, but I started to breed perfect 5IV, Timid Seel and Modest Swablu, with their Hidden Abilities, by the time you send me a PM I'll have them ready.

You're welcome! I'm probably going to get started on your breeding now. Just so you know, Pokemon in Apricorn balls can't have their HA legally, so these will just be regular Pokemon, but I'll be sure to make sure they're female so you can pass the ball down.

ohjeezitskim

That Corphish will take a while breed because each Egg Move requires different parents, but I can do it. It's just a lot of breeding so it'll take me a while. I would really like a female HA Nidoran (IVs and nature don't matter) in return.

Aw, sorry I didn't know all were different :c But female nido it is :3

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Aw, sorry I didn't know all were different :c But female nido it is :3

Oh, I don't mind doing it; I enjoy breeding things for people :) I was just letting you know it'll probably be a day or two so that you don't think I forgot about you!

ohjeezitskim

Oh, I don't mind doing it; I enjoy breeding things for people :) I was just letting you know it'll probably be a day or two so that you don't think I forgot about you!

Oh okay! That's no problem :3 - I'm MMing at the moment and getting more things ready for in my trade shop, so I don't mind waiting a day or two!

Unredemption

All of those Pokemon don't have particularly good natures or IVs in most cases, so BP items and 5 IV Pokemon are fine exchanges. What 5 IV Pokemon do you have? In terms of BP Items, I would really appreciate a Choice Band, Weakness Policy, and/or Cell Battery.

Hi, I have the following 5 IV Pokemon ready for trade:

Honedge
Ability: No Guard / Nature: Quiet
IVs: X/31/31/31/31/0 or 31/31/31/31/31/X
Egg Moves: Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak

Shroomish
Ability: Quick Feet (HA) / Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Bullet Seed

Gible
Ability: Rough Skin (HA) / Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Sand Tomb, Iron Head, Outrage

Froakie
Ability: Protean (HA) / Nature: Naive
IVs: X/31/31/31/31/31 (other spreads: -Atk, -Def or -SpD)
Egg Moves: None

Kangaskhan
Ability: Scrappy or Early Bird / Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Stomp

Azumarill
Ability: Huge Power / Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Body Slam, Belly Drum, Water Sport, Aqua Jet

I have a 6 IV Kangaskhan with Early Bird as well if that interests you. As for the items, I can get you all of them - just need to get some more BP for the Cell Battery.

So it'll be a one-to-one exchange right? Let me know which of my 5 IV Pokemon you're interested in. Cheers!