• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hi, I have the following 5 IV Pokemon ready for trade:

Honedge
Ability: No Guard / Nature: Quiet
IVs: X/31/31/31/31/0 or 31/31/31/31/31/X
Egg Moves: Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak

Shroomish
Ability: Quick Feet (HA) / Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Bullet Seed

Gible
Ability: Rough Skin (HA) / Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Sand Tomb, Iron Head, Outrage

Froakie
Ability: Protean (HA) / Nature: Naive
IVs: X/31/31/31/31/31 (other spreads: -Atk, -Def or -SpD)
Egg Moves: None

Kangaskhan
Ability: Scrappy or Early Bird / Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Stomp

Azumarill
Ability: Huge Power / Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Body Slam, Belly Drum, Water Sport, Aqua Jet

I have a 6 IV Kangaskhan with Early Bird as well if that interests you. As for the items, I can get you all of them - just need to get some more BP for the Cell Battery.

So it'll be a one-to-one exchange right? Let me know which of my 5 IV Pokemon you're interested in. Cheers!

I would be interested in Shroomish, Scrappy Kangaskhan, and the three items if that sounds fair to you - those five things for Lugia, Kyogre, Palkia, Zekrom, Terrakion, and Thundurus? Would you prefer a Mild or Hardy Lugia, and an Impish or Modest Kyogre?

I'll be online to trade later tonight, in about 5-6 hours. Let me know if you want to add anything to the list, since you said you were interested in more than just those!

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Do you do dex filler trades?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Do you do dex filler trades?

As in trade/tradebacks, or permanent trades? It depends on what it is. If it's a trade/tradeback of something I only have one of, then probably not, but if it's something I have multiples of, then yes. If it's a permanent trade, then I'm only trading what's listed on the first page.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
As in trade/tradebacks, or permanent trades? It depends on what it is. If it's a trade/tradeback of something I only have one of, then probably not, but if it's something I have multiples of, then yes. If it's a permanent trade, then I'm only trading what's listed on the first page.

As in trade/ tradeback. You trade me one Pokemon, we trade straight back so that that Pokemon has been registered as caught in my pokedex.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
As in trade/ tradeback. You trade me one Pokemon, we trade straight back so that that Pokemon has been registered as caught in my pokedex.

What do you need?

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
Zigzagging for the shiny torchic?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
What do you need?

Legendaries:

Mew, Ho-oh, Lugia, Deoxys, Jirachi, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Regigigas, Manaphy, Phione, Victini, Darkrai, Genesect, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Reshiram, Kyruem, Keldeo, Meloetta.

:p

In fact. Would you trade me a normal, non event copy of some of those in return for HA Pokemon off your list? If so, what's the ratio?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Legendaries:

Mew, Ho-oh, Lugia, Deoxys, Jirachi, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Regigigas, Manaphy, Phione, Victini, Darkrai, Genesect, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Reshiram, Kyruem, Keldeo, Meloetta.

:p

In fact. Would you trade me a normal, non event copy of some of those in return for HA Pokemon off your list? If so, what's the ratio?

I can trade you all of those permanently except Keldeo, Genesect, and Meloetta. The only Mew I have is shiny, so I hope that's okay. Just a 1:1 ratio is fine, because very few of those legends have good natures or IVs. Keldeo, Genesect, and Meloetta I will need back.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Swadloon
Delibird
Seel/Dewgong
Solosis/Duosion
Spoink
Sigilyph
Corsola
Roggenrola
Spheal
Buizel
Zubat
Pawniard

I have them atm but once I complete my trade with someone else I will have another 8 of your list.

Oh and I also need Yveltal, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina.

So if I trade you those 12 for:

Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Victini, Mew (Shiny is fine), Darkrai, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Manaphy.

Is that okay?

I will trade you more once my other trade is completed.

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Swadloon
Delibird
Seel/Dewgong
Solosis/Duosion
Spoink
Sigilyph
Corsola
Roggenrola
Spheal
Buizel
Zubat
Pawniard

I have them atm but once I complete my trade with someone else I will have another 8 of your list.

Oh and I also need Yveltal, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina.

So if I trade you those 12 for:

Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Victini, Mew (Shiny is fine), Darkrai, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Manaphy.

Is that okay?

I will trade you more once my other trade is completed.

I'm confused. Do you want:

Mew, Ho-oh, Lugia, Deoxys, Jirachi, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Regigigas, Manaphy, Phione, Victini, Darkrai, Genesect, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Reshiram, Kyruem, Keldeo, and Meloetta, or

Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Victini, Mew, Darkrai, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Manaphy? I don't have a Yvetal, sorry. And just so we're clear, I need Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect back.

The HA Pokemon you listed are fine :)

lucoleon lova

Hi, would you be able to breed a female jolly Cranidos with Sheer Force HA? In return, I could offer a 5IV male Modest piplup with icy wind or various BP items.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hi, would you be able to breed a female jolly Cranidos with Sheer Force HA? In return, I could offer a 5IV male Modest piplup with icy wind or various BP items.

Can you get an Air Ballon? I'll definitely make that trade for an Air Balloon.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I'm confused. Do you want:

Mew, Ho-oh, Lugia, Deoxys, Jirachi, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Regigigas, Manaphy, Phione, Victini, Darkrai, Genesect, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Reshiram, Kyruem, Keldeo, and Meloetta, or

Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Victini, Mew, Darkrai, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Manaphy? I don't have a Yvetal, sorry. And just so we're clear, I need Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect back.

The HA Pokemon you listed are fine :)

The Pokemon on the second list for now because I don't have enough HA pokemon from your list atm to get one permanent copy of all the legends I'm asking more. Since the ratio is 1:1, I'm offering 12 Pokemon in return for 12/ 28 of the pokemon I'm seeking. Once I get more HA, you can trade me the rest. Do you understand now?

Icyann

I'm looking for shiny amaura. Please no hindering nature for spec att for both pokemon.

PM me if interested

i can offer the following pokemon:

shinies:
Gyarados: lvl 32, from Soul Silver
Ponyta: lvl 32, benificial for att, run away (Soul Silver)
Entei: lvl 30, Adamant, Pressure
Raikou: lvl 30, Rash, Pressure
Litwick: lvl 28, Quiet, flamme body
Doduo: lvl 10, Lax, Early Bird
Graveler (with or without everstone) : lvl 29, Serious, Rock Head

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
The Pokemon on the second list for now because I don't have enough HA pokemon from your list atm to get one permanent copy of all the legends I'm asking more. Since the ratio is 1:1, I'm offering 12 Pokemon in return for 12/ 28 of the pokemon I'm seeking. Once I get more HA, you can trade me the rest. Do you understand now?

Oh, okay. I got it now. I'll get to cloning those for you and PM or VM you when I'm done :)

I'm looking for shiny amaura. Please no hindering nature for spec att for both pokemon.

PM me if interested

i can offer the following pokemon:

shinies:
Gyarados: lvl 32, from Soul Silver
Ponyta: lvl 32, benificial for att, run away (Soul Silver)
Entei: lvl 30, Adamant, Pressure
Raikou: lvl 30, Rash, Pressure
Litwick: lvl 28, Quiet, flamme body
Doduo: lvl 10, Lax, Early Bird
Graveler (with or without everstone) : lvl 29, Serious, Rock Head

I don't have shiny Amaura, sorry.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Sure, I can trade an air balloon! My FC is 3024-5525-0380

Okay, I'll get to breeding it! I'll PM you when it's done; it'll probably be today or tomorrow. Does that work for you?

RasenShuriken6

Hello! I'd like to donate the following HA Pokemon: Heatmor, Torkoal, Pawniard, Hippopotas, Sentret and Durant :)