• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

DragonXmicro

何これ?かえったね。
Official Emporium News Update:

James X. Micro's Breeding Emporium is Hereby PERMA-CLOSED. With school, i can barely find the time to breed for myself, let alone get my breedables list around. Sorry to say this.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hello! I'd like to donate the following HA Pokemon: Heatmor, Torkoal, Pawniard, Hippopotas, Sentret and Durant :)

Thanks so much! Is there anything in particular I can give you for your generosity?

Official Emporium News Update:

James X. Micro's Breeding Emporium is Hereby PERMA-CLOSED. With school, i can barely find the time to breed for myself, let alone get my breedables list around. Sorry to say this.

:( Please put that in your post on the first page. I'm sorry to see you go.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hey varanus, can i get a MODEST female Earth Power and Dark Pulse Dieno? i can get you the zubat you need

Sure! I'll message you somehow when it's ready.

That's ok. I'm just trying to help out any way I can. Whevever you would like to trade, just let me know!

I can trade right now if you can. I'll give you a legend for them :)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Okay great :) I'm ready whenever you are. Any chance we could trade today? Tommorow is fine otherwise.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Okay great :) I'm ready whenever you are. Any chance we could trade today? Tommorow is fine otherwise.

I can clone them right now. I actually tried to do it last night but the servers were overloaded and I kept getting booted out.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I can clone them right now. I actually tried to do it last night but the servers were overloaded and I kept getting booted out.

Alright, I'll be online for the next 4 hours or so. I'll check my messages every so often.

I have some spare events I got in trades through GTS. They are:

Lv 100 Shiny Modest Palkia SUM2013
Lv 100 Shiny Impish Giratina SUM2013
Lv 100 Shiny Careful Dialga SUM2013
Lv 50 Hasty Meloetta SPR2013

Would like to trade for the Pinsirite, Tyranitarite, and Blazikenite (was hoping for Charizardite X but hope someone will be wanting this mega stone enough to trade).

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I have some spare events I got in trades through GTS. They are:

Lv 100 Shiny Modest Palkia SUM2013
Lv 100 Shiny Impish Giratina SUM2013
Lv 100 Shiny Careful Dialga SUM2013
Lv 50 Hasty Meloetta SPR2013

Would like to trade for the Pinsirite, Tyranitarite, and Blazikenite (was hoping for Charizardite X but hope someone will be wanting this mega stone enough to trade).

I've already got 2 sets of the shiny Dragon trio and 3 event Meloettas that I already can't get rid of. Do you have any other shinies or events that you would be willing to trade? I'm looking for more Deoxys if you have those, and shiny Drought Vulpix. I'd give you some of the other Mega Stones for those, but not the game-exclusive ones because it's easier to get the event Pokemon than it is to get the game-exclusive Mega Stones. (I also don't have an extra Charizardite X; sorry about that).

Okay. Sorry about that then as the game exclusive mega stones are what I am trying to get. Thanks though. =)

Hi, I'm looking for a Meloetta and I'm not to fussed on the nature (though a defensive one be fine). I can offer Battle Maison items for it, would that be to your liking?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hi, I'm looking for a Meloetta and I'm not to fussed on the nature (though a defensive one be fine). I can offer Battle Maison items for it, would that be to your liking?

The only Meloetta I have for trade currently is the Korean movie event Meloetta. It has a Naughty nature and Pokerus and is at level 60; it was given away at level 15. It appears to be legal to me, but until Pokecheck is up for XY, I can't be 100% sure. I need an Eject Button and an Ability Capsule. Let me know if you're interested in this Meloetta!

Yes, I'm interested. I'll be available on the weekend since I'm gonna be busy during the week with work (and to collect the bp).

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Yes, I'm interested. I'll be available on the weekend since I'm gonna be busy during the week with work (and to collect the bp).

I'm leaving town this weekend, so I'm not entirely sure that I will be available to trade past Thursday at around 9 CST. We might have to put the trade off until next week. Sorry about that.

Hi. Am interested in the the timid jirachi. What lvl is it just out of interest?

It's at level 50.

Teliko

Hi im interested in the timid jirachi & tyranitarite, i have an aggronite & Impish HA Gligar (31 in HP + ATK) i also have other maison items too. Would you be interested?

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hi im interested in the timid jirachi & tyranitarite, i have an aggronite & an impish poison heal gligar (only 31 in HP + ATK) i also have other maison items too. Would you be interested?

I would trade you both of those for one Ability Capsule and the Aggronite, but if you can't get the Ability Capsule, the Aggronite and another Battle Maison item (a Power Item would be nice, or the Razor Claw/Razor Fang) or a Master Ball would also be good. Can you get any of those?