• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

PhoenixHelix

Shiny Hunter.
Hey, I'm looking for a Shiny Fletchling (Doesn't matter about it's ability) a Shiny Goomy (Again doesn't matter about it's ability) and a Shiny Phantump (Once again, doesn't matter on its ability)
In exchange I'm willing to trade a Shiny Moltres (Which I think is near perfect) a Shiny Torchic and a Shiny Volcarona.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hey, I'm looking for a Shiny Fletchling (Doesn't matter about it's ability) a Shiny Goomy (Again doesn't matter about it's ability) and a Shiny Phantump (Once again, doesn't matter on its ability)
In exchange I'm willing to trade a Shiny Moltres (Which I think is near perfect) a Shiny Torchic and a Shiny Volcarona.

I don't have shiny Fletchling, Goomy, or Phantump. Sorry :(

PhoenixHelix

Shiny Hunter.
D'aww, disappointing. Give us a shout if you ever get one or all of them as shiny and i'll be more then happy to trade ^^

Leo1987

Hi again. Am definitely interested in the jirachi is there anything specific you would like in return?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hi again. Am definitely interested in the jirachi is there anything specific you would like in return?

An Ability Capsule or Master Ball would be nice, but I know those are hard-to-get items. If you can't get one of those, then any of the HA Pokemon I don't have that are all listed on the first page, or any shiny that you don't see in my sig.

Leo1987

An Ability Capsule or Master Ball would be nice, but I know those are hard-to-get items. If you can't get one of those, then any of the HA Pokemon I don't have that are all listed on the first page, or any shiny that you don't see in my sig.

I have a bronzor with its hidden abillty ( heavy metal) if that's good enough?

Eludere

Hey Varanus, I'm interested in the female Gastly in Moon Ball and I offer these pokemon from your want list with their HA
Grass: Hoppip
Ice: Jynx
Bug: Karrablast
Psychic: Mr. Mime, Elgyem, Sigilyph
Rock: Onix
Water: Finneon
Normal: Meowth
Flying: Wingull, Swablu, Ducklett

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I have a bronzor with its hidden abillty ( heavy metal) if that's good enough?

I actually have Bronzor/Bronzong now. Just took it off the list. Do you have anything else on the list?

Hey Varanus, I'm interested in the female Gastly in Moon Ball and I offer these pokemon from your want list with their HA
Grass: Hoppip
Ice: Jynx
Bug: Karrablast
Psychic: Mr. Mime, Elgyem, Sigilyph
Rock: Onix
Water: Finneon
Normal: Meowth
Flying: Wingull, Swablu, Ducklett

HA Swablu would be wonderful! I'll get to breeding that Gastly for you!

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hi varanus, would you be interested in trading an ability capsule + HA starmie for victini + HA bagon?

Sounds good to me! I can clone you a Victini and breed you a Bagon for those :)

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Great, ready when you are =)

It's going to take me a few minutes to clone Victini and then transfer it over and then breed Bagon, but I'll PM you when I've got it done.

II DaViNCi II

Hi, i want these pokemon : Shinx, Gible , Houndour . All with any egg moves .

I have these items for trade :
Razor calws
Razor fangs
Prism scales

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I also have an onix!

What do you want for it?

Hi, i want these pokemon : Shinx, Gible , Houndour . All with any egg moves .

I have these items for trade :
Razor calws
Razor fangs
Prism scales

Do you want HAs on those Pokemon? I will definitely breed them for a Razor Claw, a Razor Fang, and a Prism Scale.