• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Thats awesome. Im in the UK. So what kinda time are you thinking?

I'm in the US, so I won't be online for another 3-4 hours, most likely, which is about 10PMish your time. Does that work?

II DaViNCi II

If you can breed it with HA it will be awesome and if you want an extra item from the items i offered just tell me .

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
If you can breed it with HA it will be awesome and if you want an extra item from the items i offered just tell me .

I'll breed you those for the 3 evolution items. Since you want egg moves, it might take me a while to get them for you. I'm leaving town this weekend, so I might not be able to trade until Sunday or Monday.

II DaViNCi II

Ok no problem man just pm me when its finshed .

Myoung2

Hey are you interested in a 5iv tyrunt w/ 3 elemental fang movesand dragon dance? I'm interested in your shiny mew, thanks.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hey are you interested in a 5iv tyrunt w/ 3 elemental fang movesand dragon dance? I'm interested in your shiny mew, thanks.

Sure! That sounds great! Is it male? I would like a male one if you have it.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Yeah I can get you a male one, I notice you are busy and it takes time to clone so just let me know when you are ready to trade!

I definitely will! Thanks for understanding!

TheASC

Master of Mastering
What I want...
31/XX/31/31/31/31 Charmander w/ Dragon Pulse
31/XX/31/31/31/31 Eevee w/ wish

What I can give...
Battle Maison Stuff

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
What I want...
31/XX/31/31/31/31 Charmander w/ Dragon Pulse
31/XX/31/31/31/31 Eevee w/ wish

What I can give...
Battle Maison Stuff

Do you perhaps have an Ability Capsule, Leftovers, a Master Ball, or any of the Power Items that you'd be willing to trade? I can breed those for you, but it will be next week before I can trade, as I have other trades to do first and IV breeding is time-consuming.

TheASC

Master of Mastering
Do you perhaps have an Ability Capsule, Leftovers, a Master Ball, or any of the Power Items that you'd be willing to trade? I can breed those for you, but it will be next week before I can trade, as I have other trades to do first and IV breeding is time-consuming.

I can get an Ability Capsule but it may take a LONG time.

PokePnguin

I leik Pokemon
Hello Varanus, would you be interested in a Shiny Jolly Landorus (31/31/31/xx/31/31)? It is RNG'd and cloned. It also has Superpower (which is from BW2 Move Tutor if that adds any value). If you are interested, would you be willing to trade one of your Jolly Jirachis for it?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hello Varanus, would you be interested in a Shiny Jolly Landorus (31/31/31/xx/31/31)? It is RNG'd and cloned. It also has Superpower (which is from BW2 Move Tutor if that adds any value). If you are interested, would you be willing to trade one of your Jolly Jirachis for it?

Definitely! I can even trade right now if you're online.

TheASC

Master of Mastering