• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

I've collected ability capsule and Eject button for the Meloetta and ready to trade

3DS FC: 2809-8407-9257
IGN: Maddie

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I've collected ability capsule and Eject button for the Meloetta and ready to trade

3DS FC: 2809-8407-9257
IGN: Maddie

It sure is! I can get it for you right now if you're ready to trade. My FC and IGN is in my sig.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Thanks for the trade :)

Thank you very much! Deino has Earth Power, which is only available through breeding with a Move Tutored Gible, so use that as you will :) Enjoy Meloetta!

TheASC

Master of Mastering
That sounds fair. It will be next week before I can get those bred, though. I hope that's okay.

Completely fine. Also could you clone me a ditto with as many IVs as possible plz

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Completely fine. Also could you clone me a ditto with as many IVs as possible plz

I have a flawless Ditto that I can clone for you. I think that it's legal but I'm just warning you that I'm not 100% sure that it is. It's RNG'd for sure, at least.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I would also like a Flawless Ditto please. IDC if it's rng'd, cloned or non legal. How many HA do you want for it?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I would also like a Flawless Ditto please. IDC if it's rng'd, cloned or non legal. How many HA do you want for it?

I'll just trade it to you when we have a chance to trade those HAs for all the legends I gave you :)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
Jirachi (Decolora event), lv 50
Timid, Jolly
31/31/31/31/31/31 (both natures are flawless)
Serene Grace
Obtained via trade

Interested in this.
Here is some of the events I have
XY Torchic
XY Torchic
VGC12 Larvitar
SUM2013 Giratina
SUM2013 Dialga
SUM2013 Palkia
Pokémon Centre Nagoya Magikarp
SUM2011 Karrablast
PC Scizor
PC Dragonite
Korean Year of the Dragon Druddion
Korean Year of the Dragon Swablu
NZ Manaphy
Japanese Movie Arceus
Pikachu colured Pichu

SMR2012 Keldeo
WIN 2013 Keldeo
SPR 2013 Meloetta
SUM 2013 Dialga
WIN 2011 Raikou
WIN 2011 Raikou
WIN 2011 Suicune
WIN 2011 Suicune
WIN 2011 Entei
WIN 2011 Entei
WIN 2011 Celebi
Liberty Garden Victini*
Japanese Movie `11 Victini
GAMESTP Celebi
Liberty Garden Victini
MICHINA Arceus
ROCKET Meowth
MYSTRY Mew
FAL2010 Mew
Hayley Mew
Ranger Manaphy
Japanese Colesseum Bonus Disk Celebi
Japanese Colesseum Bonus Disk Celebi Touched Lvl. 100
10 ANIV Charizard
PKTOPIA Magmortar
PKTOPIA Electivire
PKTOPIA Pikachu
PKTOPIA Pikachu Touched
TRU Shaymin
Enigma Stone Latios Touched
ALAMOS Darkrai
CHANNEL Jirachi Touched Lvl. 81
TRU Regigigas
Sinjoh Giritina
Sinjoh Palkia
TRU Arceus

If you are not interested in these then I can list more

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Jirachi (Decolora event), lv 50
Timid, Jolly
31/31/31/31/31/31 (both natures are flawless)
Serene Grace
Obtained via trade

I would love to trade Jirachi for a Pikachu-colored Pichu! I can even trade right now if you're free.

Yinlond

Game Restart
I am VERY interested in that shaymin (shiny or not). How about 5 power items and a life orb for it?
*nevermind the shaymin, got one*

Last edited:

TheASC

Master of Mastering
I have a flawless Ditto that I can clone for you. I think that it's legal but I'm just warning you that I'm not 100% sure that it is. It's RNG'd for sure, at least.

Thankyou. I don't really care what it is as long as it's a flawless Ditto :)
What Power items d'ya want

ArdhiS

Hello varanus, do you have an extra 6iv japanese ditto? I have shiny klefki or braixen, i will attaced any item from battle mansion if you want, thx :)

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hello varanus, do you have an extra 6iv japanese ditto? I have shiny klefki or braixen, i will attaced any item from battle mansion if you want, thx :)

Unfortunately, I only have English 6IV Ditto that I can clone for you. Let me know if you're still interested.

just to let everyone know - I will be out of town and unavailable until Sunday around midnight GMT-6. Feel free to request orders and I'll get back to you on Sunday or Monday. Have a great weekend!

Last edited:

scizor42

Back from break
Hey, i'd like a mewtwonite-x and the xerneas. For it i can offer (multiple of these for it if neccesary):
5 IV Jolly kangaskhan
5 IV impish/relaxed pineco
5 IV calm chansey
5 IV Adamant marvel scale extremespeed dratini
5 IV timid larvesta
5 IV Adamant gale wings fletchling
5 IV Adamant beldum
5 IV adamant axew

I can also IV breed other stuff if you want.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
Hi. I'm interested in your Modest Suicune.

I can trade you Lucarionite, Blastoisenite, Venusaurite, Ampharosite, Gengarite, Leftovers, Pokemon with Pokerus, Xerneas.

Last edited:

ArdhiS

Unfortunately, I only have English 6IV Ditto that I can clone for you. Let me know if you're still interested.

just to let everyone know - I will be out of town and unavailable until Sunday around midnight GMT-6. Feel free to request orders and I'll get back to you on Sunday or Monday. Have a great weekend!

yeah, im still interested with ditto, what do you want in return? Thx

lucoleon lova

Hey again. Could you breed me a female chimchar with the HA iron fist?
I could give you more BP items if you need, including ability capsule or power items.

Edit: grammar mistakes

Last edited: