• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Could I get a 5IV Timid Porygon with Trace for it?

Sure! Do you want any 5 IVs or a certain spread?

Could I get a Manaphy clone along with Chimchar? or is that a little much to ask for just a shiny?

It's a flawless shiny, though, so I can throw in Manaphy. I'll PM you when I've got it bred, but it might be a day or two.

Pokemister

Brendan
Could I get 31 in all but attack please?

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
Sounds like a deal! I'll add you to the list of pending trades and PM you when I get those cloned. Most likely it'll be tonight, but maybe tomorrow

Sorry to keep changing the deal like this but how about just the Blastoisite for the Latias? I should have one available by tmrw.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Could I get 31 in all but attack please?

Sure! It'll take me a day or two to breed it so I'll PM you when it's done.

Sorry to keep changing the deal like this but how about just the Blastoisite for the Latias? I should have one available by tmrw.

Sounds good. Just cloned your Latias, so I'm ready when you are :)

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
I can trade Rare Candies and power items (maybe Master Ball cloned). Maybe cloned legendaries.
I'm taking starters or legendaries. I don't care about its ability (unless Kanto or Kalos), whether it's cloned, or if it's shiny.

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
2 things

1.The wifi is down now for some reason. So I will contact you when it gets back up so we can trade

2. Could I give you the Venusaurite instead if i can't get the Blasotisenite ?

Yes, Venusaurite is fine. The Wifi won't be back up until 3 AM EST, so we're going to have to try to trade tomorrow :(

I can trade Rare Candies and power items (maybe Master Ball cloned). Maybe cloned legendaries.
I'm taking starters or legendaries. I don't care about its ability (unless Kanto or Kalos), whether it's cloned, or if it's shiny.

Which starters and legends do you want?

Could I trade you a Razor Claw for a HA Nidoran(M)?

Sure! I'll add that to the list. We can't trade until tomorrow, though, since the Wifi's down.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus

brady9112

can i get a legend with these items? i dont see your exchange ratio in the 1st page

2 x prism scales
6x rare candy
1 x sun stone
1 x dawn stone

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
can i get a legend with these items? i dont see your exchange ratio in the 1st page

2 x prism scales
6x rare candy
1 x sun stone
1 x dawn stone

I don't have a set ratio. It just depends on what people offer and what I need at the time. Yes, I will trade a legend for those items. Which one(s) were you interested in?

brady9112

do you have these clone legends on stock?

darkrai
thundurus
jirachi