• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

brady9112

ok do you want all the items for those two??? or i need more items if i want a third legend

sorry for the doubt i am fairly new to these things

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
How about one Dawn Stone and one Prism Scale?

brady9112

deal
do you want to add another item for a raikou?

brady9112

deal i already added you and i am connected ign Marco

ArdhiS

A shiny, a good nature/good IV legend, Mega Stones, Leftovers, a Master Ball, an Ability Capsule, or any other expensive BP item.

i have shiny klefkii, braixen, dusclops, and mincccino, what do you want to trade? i also will give it an ability capsule for your 6iv ditto :) thx

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
i have shiny klefkii, braixen, dusclops, and mincccino, what do you want to trade? i also will give it an ability capsule for your 6iv ditto :) thx

What's the nature on Klefki?

ArdhiS

Careful with outstanding potential on hp and attack

mazam

Could you get me a Jolly/Adamant 5 IV Drilbur with Mold Breaker and Timid Frisk 5 IV Noibat w/Switcheroo?

I can give a 6 IV Shiny Rayquaza, Level 100, Gentle, Air Lock for both.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Careful with outstanding potential on hp and attack

I would be willing to trade Klefki for 6 IV Ditto. Ditto is English, though - just keep that in mind. It's also RNG'd and cloned.

Could you get me a Jolly/Adamant 5 IV Drilbur with Mold Breaker and Timid Frisk 5 IV Noibat w/Switcheroo?

I can give a 6 IV Shiny Rayquaza, Level 100, Gentle, Air Lock for both.

What's the OT/ID on Rayquaza?

ArdhiS

No problem, what item do you want?

mazam

OT : Ash
ID No. : 01337

To be honest, i don't know if it is cloned or RNG'd. I got it in a random trade from someone else, and i really don't need it. Want Noibat and Drilbur for a team i am making.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
No problem, what item do you want?

I don't need an item; just Klefki is fine :) I'll be onilne to trade in about an hour or two.

OT : Ash
ID No. : 01337

To be honest, i don't know if it is cloned or RNG'd. I got it in a random trade from someone else, and i really don't need it. Want Noibat and Drilbur for a team i am making.

Your Rayquaza is hacked, sorry dude :(

Hey, ay I ask what pattern vivillon you have in your game?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus