• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Lol. Okay. I think I have enough BP for an item so ready when you are :)

That sound great! It might be tomorrow or Monday before I can trade though. I hope that's alright.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
That sound great! It might be tomorrow or Monday before I can trade though. I hope that's alright.

Take your time, I'm not desperate for it and I've got plenty to do in the meantime. :)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I can offer you a 5iv Air Slash Modest Oshawott for one of your egg move blitzles

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I can offer you a 5iv Air Slash Modest Oshawott for one of your egg move blitzles

What Egg Move do you want, and do you want IVs or a certain nature or gender on Blitzle?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Just remembered, can you also trade me a HA Ferrothorn? I keep forgetting I don't have that one because you have to evolve it to find out whether or not it has its HA. >.<

I can trade you a egg move Carnivine as well with the moves sleep powder, rage powder, power whip and synthesis.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Would you accept a Dream Radar Dialga for your Flawless Japanese Ditto?

Absolutely! I'll PM or VM you when I've got a Ditto cloned.

Just remembered, can you also trade me a HA Ferrothorn? I keep forgetting I don't have that one because you have to evolve it to find out whether or not it has its HA. >.<

I can trade you a egg move Carnivine as well with the moves sleep powder, rage powder, power whip and synthesis.

Hmmm, that'll be fun. I'll have to buy some Rare Candies from the Global Link and level up some Friend Safari Ferroseeds. I'll do that trade :)

Amplify

Breeder rank: Master
Hi there.

Would you be able to do Swarm Larvesta with Giga Drain? I've two requests but this is the one I'm not sure if you'd be able to do or not.

Additionally, do you accept payment from 4th gen / 5th gen? I do not yet have a way of moving things over to 6th gen. If yes to both I'll put in an order, I'm willing to pay generously to get it done.

*Note - I won't be in for most of Sunday so replies may be slow until Monday.

Last edited:

dreas94

Cool Trainer
I am interested in one of your flawless dittos, the adamant one to be exact, in return i can offer a 5 iv calm eevee with curse and wish

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hi there.

Would you be able to do Swarm Larvesta with Giga Drain? I've two requests but this is the one I'm not sure if you'd be able to do or not.

Additionally, do you accept payment from 4th gen / 5th gen? I do not yet have a way of moving things over to 6th gen. If yes to both I'll put in an order, I'm willing to pay generously to get it done.

*Note - I won't be in for most of Sunday so replies may be slow until Monday.

Unfortunately, the reason that I only deal in 6th Gen is because of my really flaky connection issues with Gen V. I can connect to trade with people in Gen V about 40% of the time, and I've never been able to connect in Gen IV. Unless you have something to offer in Gen VI, we won't be able to trade. If you're able to trade, though, that means you can connect to Wifi in Gen VI. And if you can connect to Wifi in Gen VI, you can download and use PokeBank for free for a month. The free trial is still going on - why can't you use it?

Furthermore, I can't get Giga Drain on Larvesta anyway because I don't have enough Shards in Gen V and I've also transferred all of my HA Pokemon over to Gen VI already.

I am interested in one of your flawless dittos, the adamant one to be exact, in return i can offer a 5 iv calm eevee with curse and wish

I have a lot of 5IV/flawless Eevees with Curse and Wish. Do you have anything else you can offer?

Yinlond

Game Restart
I thought Nintendo discontinued all previous wi fi

Chrissy01

Shiny Collector
Hey I have the following Shiny Pokemon up for trade, pm me with offers please.

Rattata (x7)
Kakuna
Magikarp
Remoraid

I am also looking for any Mega Stones from Pokemon Y. I have evolution items and stones that I would trade from them.

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hmmmm 5 iv pancham, shiny flawless gallade from gen 5, 3 iv shiny milotic gen 5

I would hate to take your shinies, and I don't have a 5 IV Pancham. That would be useful.

I thought Nintendo discontinued all previous wi fi

The Wifi cutoff is on May 20. At that point, I will no longer be able to clone *sniffle* :'(

Hey I have the following Shiny Pokemon up for trade, pm me with offers please.

Rattata (x7)
Kakuna
Magikarp
Remoraid

You need to tell me what you're looking for. As you can see from the first post, I have hundreds of things I can offer.

Yinlond

Game Restart
NO LONGER BE ABLE TO CLONE! OH NO! I could've used some meloettas or genesects. Even shaymins and darkrais would be nice. Ah well all good things must come to an end I suppose

Amplify

Breeder rank: Master
And if you can connect to Wifi in Gen VI, you can download and use PokeBank for free for a month. The free trial is still going on - why can't you use it?

Because I've yet to even unwrap my copy of Pokemon X, all I did was look up to make sure I didn't need to do anything special before trading would be enabled. Didn't want to move over to gen 6 till I wrapped up B&W2 which I'm on the verge of doing, so this is all prep for that now.

That; plus until you mentioned it I wasn't aware there was any free trial for PokeBank. Will have to check that out at a later point.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Hmmm, that'll be fun. I'll have to buy some Rare Candies from the Global Link and level up some Friend Safari Ferroseeds. I'll do that trade :)

Alright then, sorry about that :p You could always use the battle chateau as well. I'll breed you're Carnivine later, any particular nature you want?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Alright then, sorry about that :p You could always use the battle chateau as well. I'll breed you're Carnivine later, any particular nature you want?

No particular nature. I'll just use it for egg moves. A male would be preferable, though.