• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

MonsterOnALeash

Can you clone me a Decolora Jirachi? I can offer cloned Movie14 Victini, it was checked from BW2 and is legit as far as I'm aware. If you would like something else, I can see what else I can offer. ^^; I have a lot of Kalos-native HA pokemon from safaris to offer, if you're interested.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Can you clone me a Decolora Jirachi? I can offer cloned Movie14 Victini, it was checked from BW2 and is legit as far as I'm aware. If you would like something else, I can see what else I can offer. ^^; I have a lot of Kalos-native HA pokemon from safaris to offer, if you're interested.

Jirachi for Victini sounds great!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Hey again, Varanus.
If you're currently looking for more female pokes in either Dream Balls or Apricorn Balls, I can breed these (of course with the preferred natures, IVs, and egg moves, if applicable).

- Caterpie (in Love Ball)
- Pidgey (in Level Ball)
- Rattata (in Level Ball)
- Cubone (in Dream Ball) [Battle Armor available]
- Lickitung (in Dream Ball) [Cloud Nine available]
- Magikarp (in Dream Ball) [Rattled available]
- Hoothoot (in Dream Ball) [Tinted Lens available]
- Misdreavus (in Dream/Safari Ball)
- Sneasel (in Moon Ball)
- Skarmory (in Heavy Ball)
- Phanpy (in Heavy Ball)
- Larvitar (in Friend Ball)
- Ralts (in Moon Ball)
- Shroomish (in Friend Ball)
- Makuhita (in Level Ball)
- Barboach (in Dream Ball) [Hydration available]
- Feebas (in Dream Ball)
- Kecleon (in Dream Ball)
- Shuppet (in Dream Ball) [Cursed Body available]
- Absol (in Moon Ball)
- Cherubi (in Dream Ball)
- Drifloon (in Dream Ball) [Flare Boost available]
- Buneary (in Love Ball)
- Skorupi (in Safari Ball)
- Elgyem (in Dream Ball) [Analytic available]

Let me know if you're missing any of these. ^^;
I'm also currently breeding HP Ice Electrikes, if you're missing a parent for that.

Last edited:
hey i'd be willing to trade a French lucario lvl 85 with lucarionite for the shiny Japanese milotic. if interested I will be back on tomorrow, so just pm me. thanks

Hi, I am interested in your Shiny Mew LV 30 and the Timid Arceus (ofc cloned is okay)
For that I could give you a Tyranitarite, a Mewtwonite X and an ability capsule. Would that be okay for you?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Would it be possible for that Sneasal to have it's HA as well? :p

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hey again, Varanus.
If you're currently looking for more female pokes in either Dream Balls or Apricorn Balls, I can breed these (of course with the preferred natures, IVs, and egg moves, if applicable).

- Caterpie (in Love Ball)
- Pidgey (in Level Ball)
- Rattata (in Level Ball)
- Cubone (in Dream Ball) [Battle Armor available]
- Lickitung (in Dream Ball) [Cloud Nine available]
- Magikarp (in Dream Ball) [Rattled available]
- Hoothoot (in Dream Ball) [Tinted Lens available]
- Misdreavus (in Dream/Safari Ball)
- Sneasel (in Moon Ball)
- Skarmory (in Heavy Ball)
- Phanpy (in Heavy Ball)
- Larvitar (in Friend Ball)
- Ralts (in Moon Ball)
- Shroomish (in Friend Ball)
- Makuhita (in Level Ball)
- Barboach (in Dream Ball) [Hydration available]
- Feebas (in Dream Ball)
- Kecleon (in Dream Ball)
- Shuppet (in Dream Ball) [Cursed Body available]
- Absol (in Moon Ball)
- Cherubi (in Dream Ball)
- Drifloon (in Dream Ball) [Flare Boost available]
- Buneary (in Love Ball)
- Skorupi (in Safari Ball)
- Elgyem (in Dream Ball) [Analytic available]

Let me know if you're missing any of these. ^^;
I'm also currently breeding HP Ice Electrikes, if you're missing a parent for that.

I'm missing pretty much all of those. If I had to choose some, I'd be most interested in Heavy Ball Skarmory, Moon Ball Absol, Moon Ball Ralts, and Moon Ball Sneasel. What would you want for those?

hey i'd be willing to trade a French lucario lvl 85 with lucarionite for the shiny Japanese milotic. if interested I will be back on tomorrow, so just pm me. thanks

PM is headed your way.

[Masters]Mysterion;17056148 said:
Hi, I am interested in your Shiny Mew LV 30 and the Timid Arceus (ofc cloned is okay)
For that I could give you a Tyranitarite, a Mewtwonite X and an ability capsule. Would that be okay for you?

Definitely! I'll PM you when I have those cloned.

Would it be possible for that Sneasal to have it's HA as well? :p

You're lucky I haven't started breeding your Sneasel yet. :p Yes, it can have its HA.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I'm missing pretty much all of those. If I had to choose some, I'd be most interested in Heavy Ball Skarmory, Moon Ball Absol, Moon Ball Ralts, and Moon Ball Sneasel. What would you want for those?
Oh, well then. I can do them all on the list little at a time, if you wish. xD
But yeah, I'll need a few days to breed those four you're interested in. ^^;

In exchange, I'd be interested in the following, if possible:
- Zangoose♀ | Jolly nature | Toxic Boost | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Disable, Double Hit, Night Slash, Quick Guard (in Dream Ball)
- Mr. Mime♀ | Timid nature | Technician | 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Icy Wind, Nasty Plot, Teeter Dance, Trick (in Dream Ball)
- Smoochum♀ | Timid nature | Hydration | 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Nasty Plot, Wish (in Dream Ball)
- Burmy♀ (Plant Cloak) | Calm nature | Overcoat | 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs (in Dream Ball)

As usual, do take as much time as you need. :]

Blasting Toise

I can get female pokemon in apricorn-balls and I would happily trade them for event pokemon or if that is too much I also accept Mega Stones, Starf and Lansat berries. I'm looking for Charizardite X, Mewtwonite X, Pinsirite, Manectite and Tyranitarite. Looking for any specific?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Oh, well then. I can do them all on the list little at a time, if you wish. xD
But yeah, I'll need a few days to breed those four you're interested in. ^^;

In exchange, I'd be interested in the following, if possible:
- Zangoose♀ | Jolly nature | Toxic Boost | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Disable, Double Hit, Night Slash, Quick Guard (in Dream Ball)
- Mr. Mime♀ | Timid nature | Technician | 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Icy Wind, Nasty Plot, Teeter Dance, Trick (in Dream Ball)
- Smoochum♀ | Timid nature | Hydration | 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Nasty Plot, Wish (in Dream Ball)
- Burmy♀ (Plant Cloak) | Calm nature | Overcoat | 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs (in Dream Ball)

As usual, do take as much time as you need. :]

I really appreciate your patience. You're the best because of that. I have more orders to do before this one, and it takes ages to get egg moves on a Pokemon with certain balls and certain natures and genders, etc, on top of real life. But I enjoy doing it. :) I might not be able to finish those for at least a week. Also I'm farm-sitting this weekend out the middle of nowhere, and the internet connection there is super flaky, so I might not be able to trade until this time next week.

I can get female pokemon in apricorn-balls and I would happily trade them for event pokemon or if that is too much I also accept Mega Stones, Starf and Lansat berries. I'm looking for Charizardite X, Mewtwonite X, Pinsirite, Manectite and Tyranitarite. Looking for any specific?

Which female Pokemon in Apricorn/Dream Balls do you have?

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I really appreciate your patience. You're the best because of that. I have more orders to do before this one, and it takes ages to get egg moves on a Pokemon with certain balls and certain natures and genders, etc, on top of real life. But I enjoy doing it. :) I might not be able to finish those for at least a week. Also I'm farm-sitting this weekend out the middle of nowhere, and the internet connection there is super flaky, so I might not be able to trade until this time next week.
That's definitely fine. xD College life is a thing for me right now, so I'm definitely gonna be busy for awhile. lol x_x;

Jhzaeth

Kind of a big deal
Hi,

I'm interested in trading for a 6IV Adamant Mold Breaker Hawlucha.

Things I have to offer that may be of interest to you:

5IV Impish Immunity Gligars (Female x/31/31/31/31/31, Male 31/31/31/x/31/31, Female 31/31/31/31/x/31)
5IV Adamant No Guard Honedges (Male or Female 31/31/31/x/31/31)
5IV Adamant Pure Power Meditites (Male x/31/31/31/31/31, Male or Female 31/31/x/31/31/31, Male or Female 31/31/31/31/x/31, Female 31/31/31/31/31/x)
Shiny Naive Flash Fire Ninetales
Master Ball.

Reply when you get the chance, I'm sure we can work something out.

Cheers,
J

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hi,

I'm interested in trading for a 6IV Adamant Mold Breaker Hawlucha.

Things I have to offer that may be of interest to you:

5IV Impish Immunity Gligars (Female x/31/31/31/31/31, Male 31/31/31/x/31/31, Female 31/31/31/31/x/31)
5IV Adamant No Guard Honedges (Male or Female 31/31/31/x/31/31)
5IV Adamant Pure Power Meditites (Male x/31/31/31/31/31, Male or Female 31/31/x/31/31/31, Male or Female 31/31/31/31/x/31, Female 31/31/31/31/31/x)
Shiny Naive Flash Fire Ninetales
Master Ball.

Reply when you get the chance, I'm sure we can work something out.

Cheers,
J

I'm not sure I want to breed a 6IV Pokemon - that takes a really, really long time to do, as 6IV Pokemon are pretty rare. I've hatched over 2,000 eggs and I've only got 3 6IV Pokemon from them. If you wanted 31/31/31/x/31/31, I would do that.

lucoleon lova

Hey! Would you be able to breed a female Aerodactyl with its HA Unnerve? Egg moves, nature, IVs, etc. are unimportant. I could offer any of the BP items in return, or we could arrange something else with pokemon. Thanks!

Jhzaeth

Kind of a big deal
I'm not sure I want to breed a 6IV Pokemon - that takes a really, really long time to do, as 6IV Pokemon are pretty rare. I've hatched over 2,000 eggs and I've only got 3 6IV Pokemon from them. If you wanted 31/31/31/x/31/31, I would do that.

Alright, fair enough. I'd be happy to drop on the Sp.Att and make it 5IV. For that I'd be happy to trade one of the Gligars, Honedges or Meditites.

These are:
5IV Adamant No Guard Honedges (Female only 31/31/31/x/31/31)
5IV Adamant Pure Power Meditites (Male x/31/31/31/31/31, Male or Female 31/31/x/31/31/31, Male or Female 31/31/31/31/x/31, Female 31/31/31/31/31/x).

Do any of these interest you? Additionally, are your event Jirachis nicknameable?

Thanks for the quick reply.
J

LopunnyBunny

: Please Shine
Hello there! :) Would you be interested in the following?

Fast Ball, Modest Mareep
Love Ball, Timid Ralts
Love Ball, Adamant Mawile
Moon Ball, Jolly Absol
Love Ball, Jolly Buneary
Safari Ball, Impish Wooper

They all have egg moves and could be bred flawless 5IV females. :) In return I'd be interested in the following:

Love Ball, Chansey
Love Ball, Cherubi
Heavy Ball, Snorlax
Moon Ball, Venonat
Fast Ball, Growlithe
Dream Ball, HA Skitty

I assume they all have ideal natures/egg moves and could be bred flawless females? (I could make an acceptation with Snorlax since females are rare to come by) Feel free to collaborate. :)

6:6

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hey! Would you be able to breed a female Aerodactyl with its HA Unnerve? Egg moves, nature, IVs, etc. are unimportant. I could offer any of the BP items in return, or we could arrange something else with pokemon. Thanks!

That's easy enough! I'm always in need of more Power Items, so any one of those is fine.

Alright, fair enough. I'd be happy to drop on the Sp.Att and make it 5IV. For that I'd be happy to trade one of the Gligars, Honedges or Meditites.

These are:
5IV Adamant No Guard Honedges (Female only 31/31/31/x/31/31)
5IV Adamant Pure Power Meditites (Male x/31/31/31/31/31, Male or Female 31/31/x/31/31/31, Male or Female 31/31/31/31/x/31, Female 31/31/31/31/31/x).

Do any of these interest you? Additionally, are your event Jirachis nicknameable?

Thanks for the quick reply.
J

I've got 5IV Gligars and Honedges, but I could always use a 5IV male Meditite. Any IV spread is fine as long as it's male. And I can't nickname the Jirachis because they're Japanese and they're events, and you can't nickname events.

Hello there! :) Would you be interested in the following?

Fast Ball, Modest Mareep
Love Ball, Timid Ralts
Love Ball, Adamant Mawile
Moon Ball, Jolly Absol
Love Ball, Jolly Buneary
Safari Ball, Impish Wooper

They all have egg moves and could be bred flawless 5IV females. :) In return I'd be interested in the following:

Love Ball, Chansey
Love Ball, Cherubi
Heavy Ball, Snorlax
Moon Ball, Venonat
Fast Ball, Growlithe
Dream Ball, HA Skitty

I assume they all have ideal natures/egg moves and could be bred flawless females? (I could make an acceptation with Snorlax since females are rare to come by) Feel free to collaborate. :)

6:6

Natures are easy. Egg moves you'd have to tell me which ones you want, and if you want certain abilities. I'd really appreciate an IV exception on Snorlax, because it's almost impossible to breed a female with the right IVs. If you want egg moves on all of those, it's going to be a week or so before I can trade because egg moves take forever, I have other orders to complete, and I won't have reliable internet this weekend.

LopunnyBunny

: Please Shine
Love Ball (Calm) Natural Cure, Chansey w/ Heal Bell/Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss
Love Ball (Timid) Chorophyll, Cherubi w/ Aromatherapy, Weather Ball
Heavy Ball (Careful) Immunity, Snorlax w/ Curse, Counter
Moon Ball (Timid) Tinted Lens, Venonat w/ Baton Pass, Giga Drain
Fast Ball (Jolly) Intimidate, Growlithe w/ Crunch, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Morning Sun
Dream Ball (Jolly) Wonder Skin, Skitty w/ Wish, Baton Pass, Cosmic Power, Sucker Punch

There, I hope that's a little more specific. :) I'm not too serious about the NHA being the exact same as the ones listed above. If you get a flawless female, but not the exact ability it's okay to stop there! The only one that HAS to have the right ability is Skitty. And yeah, like I said, I'm willing to compromise with Snorlax. :) As long as I can get a "decent" female and a flawless 5IV Male I would gladly breed them on my own. I'm willing to wait as long as you deem necessary, just keep me posted. (^ v ^)b