• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Love Ball (Calm) Natural Cure, Chansey w/ Heal Bell/Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss
Love Ball (Timid) Chorophyll, Cherubi w/ Aromatherapy, Weather Ball
Heavy Ball (Careful) Immunity, Snorlax w/ Curse, Counter
Moon Ball (Timid) Tinted Lens, Venonat w/ Baton Pass, Giga Drain
Fast Ball (Jolly) Intimidate, Growlithe w/ Crunch, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Morning Sun
Dream Ball (Jolly) Wonder Skin, Skitty w/ Wish, Baton Pass, Cosmic Power, Sucker Punch

There, I hope that's a little more specific. :) I'm not too serious about the NHA being the exact same as the ones listed above. If you get a flawless female, but not the exact ability it's okay to stop there! The only one that HAS to have the right ability is Skitty. And yeah, like I said, I'm willing to compromise with Snorlax. :) As long as I can get a "decent" female and a flawless 5IV Male I would gladly breed them on my own. I'm willing to wait as long as you deem necessary, just keep me posted. (^ v ^)b

Sounds good! What IV spreads do you want on the Calm and Careful Pokemon? I'm just asking because different people sometimes want different spreads on those.

LopunnyBunny

: Please Shine
Chansey: 31/x/31/x/31/31
Snorlax: 31/31/31/x/31/x

:)

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
Im interested in a Dream Ball Eevee, Dream Ball Bagon and Dream Ball Druddigon. I have the Dream Ball pokemon to offer: kangaskhan, duduo, nidodan (both), oddish, taillow,skiploom, surskit, shuppet, biddof, marrep, exeggcute, rattata, slugma, koffing, cleffa, chimecho, cacnea, sigilyph, riolu and munna. Let me know if you are interested in something.

Last edited:

Blasting Toise

Which female Pokemon in Apricorn/Dream Balls do you have?
I have Yanma in fast ball, Phanpy and Miltank in heavy ball, Clefairy in moon ball, Psyduck and Chingling in friend ball, magikarp in lure ball, Natu and Poliwag in love ball, Poochyena in level ball and Scyther and Pinsir in ball that is from that bug catching contest. All females and they have nicknames that can be changed.

Jhzaeth

Kind of a big deal
I've got 5IV Gligars and Honedges, but I could always use a 5IV male Meditite. Any IV spread is fine as long as it's male. And I can't nickname the Jirachis because they're Japanese and they're events, and you can't nickname events.

Alright, I have plenty of Meditites ready for you. I'm in no real rush - how long do you expect it to take? Cheers :)

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Chansey: 31/x/31/x/31/31
Snorlax: 31/31/31/x/31/x

:)

Thanks! I added you to the list of trades. I'll keep you posted but it's definitely going to be a few days.

Im interested in a Dream Ball Eevee, Dream Ball Bagon and Dream Ball Druddigon. I have the Dream Ball pokemon to offer: kangaskhan, duduo, nidodan (both), oddish, taillow,skiploom, surskit, shuppet, biddof, marrep, exeggcute, rattata, slugma, koffing, cleffa, chimecho, cacnea, sigilyph, riolu and munna. Let me know if you are interested in something.

I don't have any of the Pokemon you listed in Dream Balls, so how about Dream Ball Eevee, Bagon, and Druddigon for Riolu, Kangaskhan, and Cleffa? Females for females, of course.

I have Yanma in fast ball, Phanpy and Miltank in heavy ball, Clefairy in moon ball, Psyduck and Chingling in friend ball, magikarp in lure ball, Natu and Poliwag in love ball, Poochyena in level ball and Scyther and Pinsir in ball that is from that bug catching contest. All females and they have nicknames that can be changed.

I would love a female Scyther and Pinsir in the bug catching contest ball. I'm not willing to give up Mega Stones for them, but Starf/Lansat berries and clones of shinies, legends, and events I am willing to trade, along with anything you might want bred. If you want Mega Stones, I need another Mega Stone in return or a shiny or something that's harder to get than just breeding.

Alright, I have plenty of Meditites ready for you. I'm in no real rush - how long do you expect it to take? Cheers :)

Hey! It's definitely going to be a few days, as I have real life that comes before Pokemon :) I'm also farm-sitting this weekend and milking goats and shoveling hay and such, and there's not a very reliable internet connection out there in the boondocks. So I might not be able to trade until next week, like Monday or Tuesday. I hope that's alright.

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
I don't have any of the Pokemon you listed in Dream Balls, so how about Dream Ball Eevee, Bagon, and Druddigon for Riolu, Kangaskhan, and Cleffa? Females for females, of course.

Sure, i have no problem with that. I have no rush but want to know when you are able for trade?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Sure, i have no problem with that. I have no rush but want to know when you are able for trade?

I'm not sure. I can trade tomorrow if I get those bred by then, but it's more likely going to be the beginning of next week, because I'm farm-sitting out in the boondocks this weekend and there's not a very good Internet connection there.

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
Hi, I'm interested in a timid 5IV elektrike, with egg moves: electro ball, flame burst, ice fang and switcheroo. In return I can give you a 5IV moon ball shinx, modest natured, ability intimidate, and egg move signal beam.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hi, I'm interested in a timid 5IV elektrike, with egg moves: electro ball, flame burst, ice fang and switcheroo. In return I can give you a 5IV moon ball shinx, modest natured, ability intimidate, and egg move signal beam.

What nature and ability on Electrike, and what IV spread? Is your Shinx female?

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
Timid natured, lightingrod ability an a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 IV spread please, I would prefer it to be male, but if female that's fine to. Yes I can breed it to be female.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Timid natured, lightingrod ability an a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 IV spread please, I would prefer it to be male, but if female that's fine to. Yes I can breed it to be female.

Sounds good. That Electrike for female Moon Ball Shinx.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
hi do you still want to trade?

Hey! I looked through our conversation and you wanted Victini. I asked what you had to trade for it and you never responded. So we don't have a trade right now. What are you offering for Victini?

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Hello again, I am in need of your services once more :D I am in need of a Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar, 5 ivs with Fake out and Thunder Punch, and a 4 iv Amaura, 0 ivs in speed and attack (for a trick room team) with Discharge and Mirror coat. I have several 5 iv pokemon I could breed for you, and I believe I still have a few extra Y megastones, I don't have my game in front of me so I can't tell you what I have. In regards to the 5 iv pokemon I can breed, it is in my IV Bred post. If any of them interest you let me know, but keep in mind most of them are in Pokeballs, if you want a different ball then I may or may not be able to do it.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hello again, I am in need of your services once more :D I am in need of a Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar, 5 ivs with Fake out and Thunder Punch, and a 4 iv Amaura, 0 ivs in speed and attack (for a trick room team) with Discharge and Mirror coat. I have several 5 iv pokemon I could breed for you, and I believe I still have a few extra Y megastones, I don't have my game in front of me so I can't tell you what I have. In regards to the 5 iv pokemon I can breed, it is in my IV Bred post. If any of them interest you let me know, but keep in mind most of them are in Pokeballs, if you want a different ball then I may or may not be able to do it.

Hey Dragontamer! I can breed you that Chimchar, but I can't promise Pokemon with 0 IVs in stats. I think the only way to get one with 0 IVs is to already have a Pokemon with 0 IVs in that stat, and then have it hold the Power Item. So if I had a parent with 0 IVs in Speed, I could pass it, but I couldn't pass two 0 IV'd stats. And I don't have Pokemon with 0 IVs in any stats....sorry about that. Chimchar is doable, though. If you have a male Pokemon with 0 IVs for me to pass, then I might be able to try it.

Jhzaeth

Kind of a big deal
Hey! It's definitely going to be a few days, as I have real life that comes before Pokemon :) I'm also farm-sitting this weekend and milking goats and shoveling hay and such, and there's not a very reliable internet connection out there in the boondocks. So I might not be able to trade until next week, like Monday or Tuesday. I hope that's alright.

Hey, that would be absolutely great- Tuesday works well for me actually. Could I possibly ask you to PM me when you're ready for the trade? Cheers :)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Ah, I didn't realize the trouble with the Amaura. Well, would you be willing to breed a regular 5 iv one with the same moves? I'd prefer modest if possible. Did you look over which pokemon I have that I could breed for you? I'm sure you have them already but if any strike your fancy let me know. I'm at work so I can't tell you what Megastones I have, but I know I at least have Aggronite.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I was goimg to ask for a Onix with 0 speed but after reading the above post I guess you can't. :(

Also, if possible can I get please a Tailwind, Defog Drifloon. It requires Gen 4 work so it's okay if you don't want to do that.