• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Okay :)

My friend code: 4742-6707-4176
Give me your friend code.

Also, tell me when you'll be online ^-^

My FC is 5129-1087-8128; IGN is Varanus. I won't be online for another 6ish hours, most likely. Also, I have something I have to do tonight, so I'm not sure when I'll be back from that. I'll have to VM you.

What time this evening? I Won't be available after 6:30pm GMT-4 Probably untill 8:30 or 9.

I'm not sure when I'll be online. I have to set up a practical tonight, so I'll be back around 7-8 GMT -6, which is 5-6 GMT -4.

CD_North

I'd breed it for you for the Master Ball, unless any of those Pokemon are shiny. Do nature and IVs matter?

Jolly and any perfect IVs possible would be preferred, but I'm not particularly picky on this point.

Quab

My FC is 5129-1087-8128; IGN is Varanus. I won't be online for another 6ish hours, most likely. Also, I have something I have to do tonight, so I'm not sure when I'll be back from that. I'll have to VM you.

Okay I added you. And sure VM or PM me anytime you're oniine, so we can do the deal.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Okay that should be alright! If nothing else PM or VM me and let me know :) thanks!

Will do!

would anyone breed and ev train a volt tackle pikachu for me? i need it to have at least 150 speed and 100 attack by level 50. ability doesn't matter.
willing to trade legends and shinies.
I also have an shiny event pichu i would be willing to trade.

I just realized something when researching how to do that - you can only breed that Pikachu with Volt Tackle if you have the Light Ball, and it only works in Emerald. I thought you could do it on BW, but you can't. I might be able to get it from wild Pikachu in Emerald and breed it for you.... if I do it certainly won't have perfect IVs. I'll send you a VM later and let you know.

Last edited:

pikamilk

Just a quick correction: my Cottonee is perfect not flawless :) (31/x/31/31/31/31), and can I throw in a perfect Swirlix (or Espurr, if you prefer) for you to put 2 EMs on the Maractus I request? Spikes and Leech Seed.

So 3 Pokemons from me for 2 Pokemons from you :).

CD_North

I just realized something when researching how to do that - you can only breed that Pikachu with Volt Tackle if you have the Light Ball, and it only works in Emerald. I thought you could do it on BW, but you can't. I might be able to get it from wild Pikachu in Emerald and breed it for you.... if I do it certainly won't have perfect IVs. I'll send you a VM later and let you know.

That's seth_laugh's request, not mine. :) Just so it's all together, I'm interested in:
Female Dratini / Marvel Scale / Extremespeed
Jolly with good IVs preferred but not required.

Offering Master Ball in exchange at this point.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Just a quick correction: my Cottonee is perfect not flawless :) (31/x/31/31/31/31), and can I throw in a perfect Swirlix (or Espurr, if you prefer) for you to put 2 EMs on the Maractus I request? Spikes and Leech Seed.

So 3 Pokemons from me for 2 Pokemons from you :).

The Cottonnee is fine :) I think I have a Cacturne with Spikes and Leech Seed, and definitely a Ferrothorn with both, so I can get them. Thanks though :)

That's seth_laugh's request, not mine. :) Just so it's all together, I'm interested in:
Female Dratini / Marvel Scale / Extremespeed
Jolly with good IVs preferred but not required.

Offering Master Ball in exchange at this point.

Sorry. Just clicked the wrong box. I can get female Jolly Marvel Scale ESpeed Dratini with good IVs for you. How many IVs is "good"? Do you want a certain spread? Because I can get 5 IVs on it in no time, but it takes longer to get 31/31/31/x/31/31.

Last edited:

CD_North

Sorry. Just clicked the wrong box. I can get female Jolly Marvel Scale ESpeed Dratini with good IVs for you. How many IVs is "good"? Do you want a certain spread? Because I can get 5 IVs on it in no time, but it takes longer to get 31/x/31/31/31/31.
Any five IVs would be fine with me.

Canto

Hello, I'm interested in one of your HA Helioptile. I don't have anything special in the way of Pokémon, but I do have an Ability Capsule, Power Items, and some Rare Candies, if any of those are of interest to you.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hello, I'm interested in one of your HA Helioptile. I don't have anything special in the way of Pokémon, but I do have an Ability Capsule, Power Items, and some Rare Candies, if any of those are of interest to you.

If you just want a regular HA Helioptile with nothing special about it in the way of IVs or nature or egg moves, one Power Item would suffice :)

Canto

If you just want a regular HA Helioptile with nothing special about it in the way of IVs or nature or egg moves, one Power Item would suffice :)

Yeah, I'm not looking for any IVs or anything. I can definitely do that though, is there one in particular you need?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Yeah, I'm not looking for any IVs or anything. I can definitely do that though, is there one in particular you need?

The HP one would be nice! I can breed Helioptile for you tonight if you're available. And you have a Safari I need!

Canto

The HP one would be nice! I can breed Helioptile for you tonight if you're available. And you have a Safari I need!

Okay, that sounds good to me. I'll be available pretty much all day and all night, so whenever you can do it is fine with me. I'm glad that my Safari could be of use as well.

MonsterOnALeash

Hey again Varanus ^^ Can you clone me a Manaphy by any chance? I can offer a clone of Mew( パルシテイ/Parushitei), Meloetta (SPR2013), Shiny Genesect(えいがかん/Eigakan), Genesect (プラズマ/Purazuma), all are legit to my knowledge. Let me know if you're interested.