• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hey again Varanus ^^ Can you clone me a Manaphy by any chance? I can offer a clone of Mew( パルシテイ/Parushitei), Meloetta (SPR2013), Shiny Genesect(えいがかん/Eigakan), Genesect (プラズマ/Purazuma), all are legit to my knowledge. Let me know if you're interested.

I would absolutely love a legit shiny Genesect. That's one of the few events that I really really want but I don't have access to.

MonsterOnALeash

Alright :) I'll let you know via PM when I'm done cloning it.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Time for another update! I have two out of your four requests done, now.

Overall Progress:
[✔] Sneasel♀ | Jolly nature | Keen Eye | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Fake Out, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash (in Moon Ball)
[✔] Skarmory♀ | Careful nature | Sturdy | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind (in Heavy Ball)
[~] Absol♀ [will edit details in when done] (in Moon Ball)
[~] Ralts♀ [will edit details in when done] (in Moon Ball)

Again, Sneasel's ability won't matter since they both turn into Pressure when evolved into Weavile.
And I went for Careful nature on Skarmory, because I personally prefer a specially-defensive one. Plus, it'll hopefully give you another nature to breed with besides Impish.
Still pacing myself with these. xP But otherwise, will keep you updated again on more progress!

Last edited:
Hey Varanus ,

I just received a shiny Delphox via trade and seen it's one of your wants. It's not too spectacular Blaze with adamant nature. Wht could I get in return for it ?? I was interested in a cloned thundrus

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Time for another update! I have two out of your four requests done, now.

Overall Progress:
[✔] Sneasel♀ | Jolly nature | Keen Eye | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Fake Out, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash (in Moon Ball)
[✔] Skarmory♀ | Careful nature | Sturdy | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind (in Heavy Ball)
[~] Absol♀ [will edit details in when done] (in Moon Ball)
[~] Ralts♀ [will edit details in when done] (in Moon Ball)

Again, Sneasel's ability won't matter since they both turn into Pressure when evolved into Weavile.
And I went for Careful nature on Skarmory, because I personally prefer a specially-defensive one. Plus, it'll hopefully give you another nature to breed with besides Impish.
Still pacing myself with these. xP But otherwise, will keep you updated again on more progress!

Thanks for the update! I'm not even close to finishing your request yet though :/

Hey Varanus ,

I just received a shiny Delphox via trade and seen it's one of your wants. It's not too spectacular Blaze with adamant nature. Wht could I get in return for it ?? I was interested in a cloned thundrus

I'm more interested in shiny Fennekin, particularly one with Magician, but I'll still clone you a Thundurus for it.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Thanks for the update! I'm not even close to finishing your request yet though :/

Haha, it's fine! Of course, do take your time. :3
I still need to clear out my 'reject' boxes via Wonder Trade before I do more breeding anyway. They're taking up a lot of space again. x.x;
And it'll also give me time to raise more pokes in the process. o.o

Awesome thank you !! I can wait until our other trade is ready.

CD_North

If you haven't already started on the Dratini I requested, would you consider switching my request to a Pineco, with me still offering a Master Ball in exchange? Specifically:

Pineco
IVs: Any five
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Relaxed
Moves: Stealth Rock; any others irrelevant

If that's not all right, I'll still stick to the original deal.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
If you haven't already started on the Dratini I requested, would you consider switching my request to a Pineco, with me still offering a Master Ball in exchange? Specifically:

Pineco
IVs: Any five
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Relaxed
Moves: Stealth Rock; any others irrelevant

If that's not all right, I'll still stick to the original deal.

I can switch it to Pineco for you, it's no problem :)

CD_North

Perfect, thanks!

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Hey Varanus!

Could you do your:

- Starf Berry (x1)
- Lansat Berry (x1)
- Blazikenite (x1)

For my:

5 IV (Perfect) Modest Rotom holding a Prism Scale?

Thanks!

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hey Varanus!

Could you do your:

- Starf Berry (x1)
- Lansat Berry (x1)
- Blazikenite (x1)

For my:

5 IV (Perfect) Modest Rotom holding a Prism Scale?

Thanks!

Is Rotom shiny?

Ratpigeon

Hi, Varanus;
I have some of the items on your wants list, mainly
1xPrism Scale 1x Razor Claw 1x Master Ball
2xRare Candy 1x Thunder Stone 2x Dawn Stone
Your pokemon that I'm interested in are (in order of interest):
Japanese 6IV Ditto,
English Cresselia (the cloned one),
Regigas
Manaphy
English 6IV Ditto
How many of these pokemon will the items I listed be able to get me?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hi, Varanus;
I have some of the items on your wants list, mainly
1xPrism Scale 1x Razor Claw 1x Master Ball
2xRare Candy 1x Thunder Stone 2x Dawn Stone
Your pokemon that I'm interested in are (in order of interest):
Japanese 6IV Ditto,
English Cresselia (the cloned one),
Regigas
Manaphy
English 6IV Ditto
How many of these pokemon will the items I listed be able to get me?

How about 1 for 1? I'm interested in the Razor Claw, Master Ball, and Thunderstone most of all. Do you happen to have any Sun Stones? I really need some. If not, I'll accept a Dawn Stone and Prism Scale for the other two items.

Ratpigeon

I don't have a spare sun stone at the moment. However, I have a pickup pokemon that I'm planning to start levelling and an excessive amount of pokemiles with which to pop balloons, so if I ever get an extra one, I'll send it your way. :) Ready to trade, but I have to go in about 15-20 mins...

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I don't have a spare sun stone at the moment. However, I have a pickup pokemon that I'm planning to start levelling and an excessive amount of pokemiles with which to pop balloons, so if I ever get an extra one, I'll send it your way. :) If you give me five minutes to attach your items to some of my spare pokemon, I can trade now. :)

If you don't have a Sun Stone, that's fine. I don't have those Pokemon cloned yet but I'll let you know when I do!

Hey Varanus... out of curiosity, do you happen to have a Ditto with a 0 Speed IV? o.o

I don't, sorry :(

Ratpigeon

If you don't have a Sun Stone, that's fine. I don't have those Pokemon cloned yet but I'll let you know when I do!

Awesome. I'm MMing at the moment, so I'll be on a lot for the next few days.

ArdhiS

hello varanus, im interested with your japanese 6iv ditto
i have extra sun stone, moon stone, or any BP item for it, let me know if you interested thx :D