• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

TheGingerbreadMan

<-It's Flat!!!
Varanus, I'm interested in the perfect Jirachi's with both natures. I haven't thoroughly looked at your post, just so you know. I am currently working on breeding pokemon in Johto Poke Balls.

The only one that I have right now w/ 5IV's is a Larvitar in a Heavy Ball (31/31/31/xx/31/31), Jolly or Adamant Nature, Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Outrage, Pursuit

I have these Pokemon I can breed in my X version, but they do not have perfect IV's yet. I am working on them:
Friend Ball/Heavy Ball Phanpy (Play Rough, Ice Shard)
Friend Ball/Heavy Ball Pineco (Egg Moves not sure at the moment)
Friend Ball Mareep

I'm also working towards getting these from my HGSS games:
Friend Ball Larvitar
Friend Ball/Moon Ball/Level Ball Houndour
Friend Ball Skarmory
Friend Ball Gastly

I can get others, but this will take a lot of time. I'm just stating my interest in your perfect IV Jirachi's. I also like the Mew, but more the Jirachi's. I'm perfectly fine with them being cloned.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
If you don't have a Sun Stone, that's fine. I don't have those Pokemon cloned yet but I'll let you know when I do!

Awesome. I'm MMing at the moment, so I'll be on a lot for the next few days.

Sounds good. I'll let you know when they're all cloned.

hello varanus, im interested with your japanese 6iv ditto
i have extra sun stone, moon stone, or any BP item for it, let me know if you interested thx :D

A Sun Stone would be wonderful!

No, sorry!

Well, I can breed as many 5IV Rotoms as I want, so I'm not willing to give away a Blazikenite (which is difficult to obtain) for something I can get easily. What else do you have?

Varanus, I'm interested in the perfect Jirachi's with both natures. I haven't thoroughly looked at your post, just so you know. I am currently working on breeding pokemon in Johto Poke Balls.

The only one that I have right now w/ 5IV's is a Larvitar in a Heavy Ball (31/31/31/xx/31/31), Jolly or Adamant Nature, Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Outrage, Pursuit

I have these Pokemon I can breed in my X version, but they do not have perfect IV's yet. I am working on them:
Friend Ball/Heavy Ball Phanpy (Play Rough, Ice Shard)
Friend Ball/Heavy Ball Pineco (Egg Moves not sure at the moment)
Friend Ball Mareep

I'm also working towards getting these from my HGSS games:
Friend Ball Larvitar
Friend Ball/Moon Ball/Level Ball Houndour
Friend Ball Skarmory
Friend Ball Gastly

I can get others, but this will take a lot of time. I'm just stating my interest in your perfect IV Jirachi's. I also like the Mew, but more the Jirachi's. I'm perfectly fine with them being cloned.

I'd be interested in the Heavy Ball female Phanpy and the Moon Ball female Houndour for them. I'd also be interested in a Heavy Ball female Skarmory if you can get your hands on one.

TheGingerbreadMan

<-It's Flat!!!
I'd be interested in the Heavy Ball female Phanpy and the Moon Ball female Houndour for them. I'd also be interested in a Heavy Ball female Skarmory if you can get your hands on one.
I'll do all three for the two Jirachi's. I will need to breed them, however. Here's what I'm planning on doing:

Female Adamant Phanpy in Heavy Ball (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Egg Moves: Play Rough, Ice Shard
Female Timid Houndour in Moon Ball (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Sucker Punch
Female Impish Skarmory in Heavy Ball (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Brave Bird

If you want to add any egg moves, just let me know. Will be easier for Phanpy and Houndour because I have Smeargle to breed. Skarmory will be a bit tricky. I'll get started on them after I finish this Abra I'm working on for my friend.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I don't, sorry :(
Ah darnnn... it's fine. xD

Btw, finally got that Moon Ball Absol done. Now just for the Moon Ball Ralts. x_x;
Hatched about seven perfect male Absol before I finally had a perfect female. ;w;

Overall Progress:
[✔] Sneasel♀ | Jolly nature | Keen Eye | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Fake Out, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash (in Moon Ball)
[✔] Skarmory♀ | Careful nature | Sturdy | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind (in Heavy Ball)
[✔] Absol♀ | Jolly nature | Super Luck | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Baton Pass, Megahorn, Play Rough, Zen Headbutt (in Moon Ball)
[~] Ralts♀ [will edit details in when done] (in Moon Ball)

Will keep you updated again! I'm estimating Ralts to be done by either tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:

lucoleon lova

Hey again!
I am interested in a HA swirlix and a HA karrablast. The IVs, moves, gender, etc. don't matter, although preferably female if you can. In return I could offer any BP items you would like. Would you be interested in trading? Thanks!

ArdhiS

Ok, let me know if you are ready to online :)

LopunnyBunny

: Please Shine
Hello Varanus. :) Just checking in on the progress of our trade. (Below) Looking back on our original deal, on March 25th, I believe you said it would take roughly a week or so. Well, it's April 7th now? I've had your Pokemon ready for over a week now, so I'm just waiting on your end.

Thank you for your time.

Hello there! :) Would you be interested in the following?

Fast Ball, Modest Mareep (4 Egg Moves)
Love Ball, Timid Ralts (4 Egg Moves)
Love Ball, Adamant Mawile (4 Egg Moves)
Moon Ball, Jolly Absol (4 Egg Moves)
Love Ball, Jolly Buneary (4 Egg Moves)
Safari Ball, Impish Wooper (2 Egg Moves)

They all have egg moves and could be bred flawless 5IV females. :) In return I'd be interested in the following:

Love Ball (Calm) Natural Cure, Chansey w/ Heal Bell/Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss
Love Ball (Timid) Chorophyll, Cherubi w/ Aromatherapy, Weather Ball
Heavy Ball (Careful) Immunity, Snorlax w/ Curse, Counter
Moon Ball (Timid) Tinted Lens, Venonat w/ Baton Pass, Giga Drain
Fast Ball (Jolly) Intimidate, Growlithe w/ Crunch, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Morning Sun
Dream Ball (Jolly) Wonder Skin, Skitty w/ Wish, Baton Pass, Cosmic Power, Sucker Punch

6:6

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hey again!
I am interested in a HA swirlix and a HA karrablast. The IVs, moves, gender, etc. don't matter, although preferably female if you can. In return I could offer any BP items you would like. Would you be interested in trading? Thanks!

Sure! I'd prefer Power Items if you can get them.

Ok, let me know if you are ready to online :)

Will do! I'll probably have it cloned tomorrow.

Hello Varanus. :) Just checking in on the progress of our trade. (Below) Looking back on our original deal, on March 25th, I believe you said it would take roughly a week or so. Well, it's April 7th now? I've had your Pokemon ready for over a week now, so I'm just waiting on your end.

Thank you for your time.

Believe it or not, I'm actually working on your trade right now. I realize it's been a while since you requested the Pokemon, and I'm sorry. I'm really swamped with real-life work right now, so Pokemon has been on the back burner. But I have all of the Pokemon I need to fill your request and I've been working on it tonight. It's taking a while because you want Egg Moves and certain natures, and I've had to chain-breed many of those Egg Moves, so it takes a long time.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Sounds good. I'll let you know when they're all cloned.

A Sun Stone would be wonderful!

Well, I can breed as many 5IV Rotoms as I want, so I'm not willing to give away a Blazikenite (which is difficult to obtain) for something I can get easily. What else do you have?

Moon Stone and a Prism Scale?

brady9112

Looking for an aerodactyl adamant unnerve 31/31/31/x/31/31 egg moves

I have an extra air ballon or tell me what do you want for that poke

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Moon Stone and a Prism Scale?

I'm not sure I'd give it away for that, either. I'm sorry. It's my last one I have to trade, and I traded the other Blazikenite I had for 2 game-exclusive Mega Stones, as well as a bunch of evolution items.

Looking for an aerodactyl adamant unnerve 31/31/31/x/31/31 egg moves

I have an extra air ballon or tell me what do you want for that poke

An Air Balloon would actually be nice. But I'm WAY backlogged in trades so it might take me a long time to get to this one.

brady9112

And if i ask just ask for the unnerve aerodactyl with tailwind?

Do you think it would be easier for you?

Soap

Hi, I want a Ralts (HA Telepath) with egg move Ally Switch (for double battle). Could you get one for me? :) Thanks.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
And if i ask just ask for the unnerve aerodactyl with tailwind?

Do you think it would be easier for you?

That's a lot easier, yes. I can get you a Tailwind Aerodactyl with Unnerve. I can probably even make it Adamant. It's the IV breeding, or more than one Egg move, or both, that takes forever.

Hi, I want a Ralts (HA Telepath) with egg move Ally Switch (for double battle). Could you get one for me? :) Thanks.

What are you offering for it?

Soap

What are you offering for it?

I can offer

perfect Bold 5iv Misdreavus in moon ball, with Skill Swap, Curse, Destiny Bond, Me first.
Perfect Bold 5iv Eevee in Dream Ball, with Yawn, Wish, Curse, Stored Power.
perfect Bold 5iv/6iv Feebas, with Mirror Coat, Hypnosis, Dragon Pulse, Confuse Ray.
Perfect Adamant 5iv Beldum.
perfect Timid 5iv Scatterbug (Garden) in premier ball.

if you like special balls, I also have some imperfect female Ralts in Moon Ball and Love Ball, Chansey in Dream Ball, Scyther in Sport Ball, Trapinch in Safari ball, Eevee in Dream Ball, Growlithe in Dream Ball.

Last edited:

brady9112

Ok lets make a deal for that aerodactyl just send me a pm when you can , I just care about unnerve and tailwind + adamant I will get the rights ivs

Hey Varanus ,

I noticed you have a female Appricorn Gastly , that I'm ab to trade you. Did you want something else ??

I have these Females available for trade:

Shroomish / Friend Ball
Heracross / Friend ball
Larvitar / Level Ball and Heavy Ball
Gastly / Moon Ball
Mareep / Fast Ball
Teddiursa / Moon Ball
ONIx / Heavy Ball
Golbat / Moon Ball
Pikachu / Fast ball * new

Or if you just want something else let me know. I appreciate your breeding.

Also if you wanted to add your Cloned Thundrus for my Shiny Delphox to your queue to keep a paper trail :)

Thanks again, no hurry I just felt like I could help you and your shop some.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I can offer

perfect Bold 5iv Misdreavus in moon ball, with Skill Swap, Curse, Destiny Bond, Me first.
Perfect Bold 5iv Eevee in Dream Ball, with Yawn, Wish, Curse, Stored Power.
perfect Bold 5iv/6iv Feebas, with Mirror Coat, Hypnosis, Dragon Pulse, Confuse Ray.
Perfect Adamant 5iv Beldum.
perfect Timid 5iv Scatterbug (Garden) in premier ball.

if you like special balls, I also have some imperfect female Ralts in Moon Ball and Love Ball, Chansey in Dream Ball, Scyther in Sport Ball, Trapinch in Safari ball, Eevee in Dream Ball, Growlithe in Dream Ball.

I'd like the female Moon Ball Misdreavus if that's alright. I'll get to your Ralts soon!

Ok lets make a deal for that aerodactyl just send me a pm when you can , I just care about unnerve and tailwind + adamant I will get the rights ivs

Sounds good!

Hey Varanus ,

I noticed you have a female Appricorn Gastly , that I'm ab to trade you. Did you want something else ??

I have these Females available for trade:

Shroomish / Friend Ball
Heracross / Friend ball
Larvitar / Level Ball and Heavy Ball
Gastly / Moon Ball
Mareep / Fast Ball
Teddiursa / Moon Ball
ONIx / Heavy Ball
Golbat / Moon Ball
Pikachu / Fast ball * new

Or if you just want something else let me know. I appreciate your breeding.

Also if you wanted to add your Cloned Thundrus for my Shiny Delphox to your queue to keep a paper trail :)

Thanks again, no hurry I just felt like I could help you and your shop some.

Thanks for being so patient. Your Pokemon were actually next up on my list. I had a huge request with a ton of specific genders/balls/moves and it took forever to do, which is why I'm behind. And I was going to add Thundurus - don't worry :)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Okie, so I was off by a day (due to irl keeping me occupied yesterday), but I have finally finished your request as of right now. xD
And I got pretty lucky with your Moon Ball Ralts, too~ But I don't mind giving this, since I already have one with the same IV spread for myself. xP

All the details:
[✔] Sneasel♀ | Jolly nature | Keen Eye | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Fake Out, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash (in Moon Ball)
[✔] Skarmory♀ | Careful nature | Sturdy | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind (in Heavy Ball)
[✔] Absol♀ | Jolly nature | Super Luck | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Baton Pass, Megahorn, Play Rough, Zen Headbutt (in Moon Ball)
[✔] Ralts♀ | Timid nature | Trace | 31/31/31/31/31/31 IVs (Flawless) | Egg Move(s): Destiny Bond, Disable, Memento, Shadow Sneak (in Moon Ball)

I know your progress has been fairly slow lately, which is understandable. This month will be busy for me anyway, so I still don't mind waiting awhile! Though for whenever you're ready, I'll mostly be available to trade during the evenings or anytime in the weekends. :]

I'd like the female Moon Ball Misdreavus if that's alright. I'll get to your Ralts soon!

Sounds good!

Thanks for being so patient. Your Pokemon were actually next up on my list. I had a huge request with a ton of specific genders/balls/moves and it took forever to do, which is why I'm behind. And I was going to add Thundurus - don't worry :)

I'm in no rush. But do you want me to breed you something else besides the Gastly ?? It looks like you have one already.