• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

Fiyah

Hello varanus Im interested in your japanese 6 iv ditto
I have a master ball i can trade for it

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Okie, so I was off by a day (due to irl keeping me occupied yesterday), but I have finally finished your request as of right now. xD
And I got pretty lucky with your Moon Ball Ralts, too~ But I don't mind giving this, since I already have one with the same IV spread for myself. xP

All the details:
[✔] Sneasel♀ | Jolly nature | Keen Eye | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Fake Out, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash (in Moon Ball)
[✔] Skarmory♀ | Careful nature | Sturdy | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind (in Heavy Ball)
[✔] Absol♀ | Jolly nature | Super Luck | 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs | Egg Move(s): Baton Pass, Megahorn, Play Rough, Zen Headbutt (in Moon Ball)
[✔] Ralts♀ | Timid nature | Trace | 31/31/31/31/31/31 IVs (Flawless) | Egg Move(s): Destiny Bond, Disable, Memento, Shadow Sneak (in Moon Ball)

I know your progress has been fairly slow lately, which is understandable. This month will be busy for me anyway, so I still don't mind waiting awhile! Though for whenever you're ready, I'll mostly be available to trade during the evenings or anytime in the weekends. :]

Thanks! I'm planning on finishing your Pokemon soon.

I'm in no rush. But do you want me to breed you something else besides the Gastly ?? It looks like you have one already.

Honestly I need backups of the same thing. I already released on female Moon Ball Gastly. It's not bad for me to have more than one. I have your Thundurus cloned, and I'm working on your trade request.

Hello varanus Im interested in your japanese 6 iv ditto
I have a master ball i can trade for it

Already done! I also VM'd you!

have you cloned it? Vm me when you ready to trade :D thank you

Your request is done and I have VM'd you! :)

OK, no problem. Give me a PM when you have my Ralts ready. If possible, give me a female one please. Thanks. :)

Will do!

Fiyah

I can trade right now if ur available

I would like to offer the following:
2 x Sun Stone
1 x Moon Stone
1 x Thunderstone
1 x King's Rock
1 x Shiny Stone

I'd like to request some Pokémon bred. I'm assuming that the number of Pokémon I could reasonably ask you to breed (in exchange for any given offer) varies inversely with the level of detail in the breeding request(s). Is that correct? Because I'm thinking about some rather detailed breeding requests, and I'd rather check before just asking for too much.

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
If you still need a gen 6 cloner then I can clone your Pokemon anytime.

Xenevix

Some Guy
Hello I am interested in a Modest Squirtle that has Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse on it. If it isn't too much to ask, I'd like to request it with close to perfect IVs especially in Special Attack, HP, and Defense.
I am also interested in a Jolly or Adamant Charmander that has Dragon Dance, preferably with perfect or close to perfect IVs in Attacks, Speed, and HP.

I can offer several EV'd lv 100 Pokemon, some of which are shiny. Assuming that the Squirtle/Charmander are not shiny I would rather trade a lvl 100 EV'd non- shiny for them. If they are shiny I will also give a shiny.

Here is a preliminary list:

Jolly Blaziken with Speed Boost (non-shiny)
Adamant Bisharp with Defiant (non-shiny)
Sassy Ferrothorn (non-shiny)
Timid Typhlosion (non-shiny)
Timid Jolteon with Volt Absorb (non-shiny)
Adamant Darmanitan with Sheer Force (non-shiny)
Adamant Dragonite with Multiscale (non-shiny)

Quiet Abomasnow (shiny)
Jolly Cloyster with Skill Link (shiny)
Jolly Haxorus with Mold Breaker (shiny)
Bold Heatran (shiny)
Quiet Reuniclus with Magic Guard (shiny)

All of these offers have perfect or near perfect IV spreads and have been raised and EV trained myself. All of them are at lv 100 and I would imagine they would make nice breeding tools for future egg batches.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I would like to offer the following:
2 x Sun Stone
1 x Moon Stone
1 x Thunderstone
1 x King's Rock
1 x Shiny Stone

I'd like to request some Pokémon bred. I'm assuming that the number of Pokémon I could reasonably ask you to breed (in exchange for any given offer) varies inversely with the level of detail in the breeding request(s). Is that correct? Because I'm thinking about some rather detailed breeding requests, and I'd rather check before just asking for too much.

If your breeding requests are really detailed, it might take me a week or two to get them done. Just warning you. But I'll still breed them, depending on what they are.

Sounds good! Just PM me whenever you're ready!

Your Pokemon are ready! I'll PM you.

If you still need a gen 6 cloner then I can clone your Pokemon anytime.

It's more that I need someone to send other people to when they ask me to clone Gen VI things, because I can't do it. Is that okay with you?

Hello I am interested in a Modest Squirtle that has Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse on it. If it isn't too much to ask, I'd like to request it with close to perfect IVs especially in Special Attack, HP, and Defense.
I am also interested in a Jolly or Adamant Charmander that has Dragon Dance, preferably with perfect or close to perfect IVs in Attacks, Speed, and HP.

I can offer several EV'd lv 100 Pokemon, some of which are shiny. Assuming that the Squirtle/Charmander are not shiny I would rather trade a lvl 100 EV'd non- shiny for them. If they are shiny I will also give a shiny.

Here is a preliminary list:

Jolly Blaziken with Speed Boost (non-shiny)
Adamant Bisharp with Defiant (non-shiny)
Sassy Ferrothorn (non-shiny)
Timid Typhlosion (non-shiny)
Timid Jolteon with Volt Absorb (non-shiny)
Adamant Darmanitan with Sheer Force (non-shiny)
Adamant Dragonite with Multiscale (non-shiny)

Quiet Abomasnow (shiny)
Jolly Cloyster with Skill Link (shiny)
Jolly Haxorus with Mold Breaker (shiny)
Bold Heatran (shiny)
Quiet Reuniclus with Magic Guard (shiny)

All of these offers have perfect or near perfect IV spreads and have been raised and EV trained myself. All of them are at lv 100 and I would imagine they would make nice breeding tools for future egg batches.

I can do the Charmander and the Squirtle easily; I already have parents with those egg moves and IVs on them. It's likely that the offspring won't be shiny, but if they are, I'll give them to you. Especially Squirtle since I already have two shiny Blastoises from past breeding endeavors and I don't want anymore. Anyway, in return for them, I'd like the Jolteon and Ferrothorn.

Xenevix

Some Guy
I can do the Charmander and the Squirtle easily; I already have parents with those egg moves and IVs on them. It's likely that the offspring won't be shiny, but if they are, I'll give them to you. Especially Squirtle since I already have two shiny Blastoises from past breeding endeavors and I don't want anymore. Anyway, in return for them, I'd like the Jolteon and Ferrothorn.

We have a deal then. :) I didn't see a notice on your first post on how we will proceed from here, but I am assuming that you will notify me via PM or reply to this post when you are ready and we will go from there. If anything else needs to be done just let me know ;P

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
We have a deal then. :) I didn't see a notice on your first post on how we will proceed from here, but I am assuming that you will notify me via PM or reply to this post when you are ready and we will go from there. If anything else needs to be done just let me know ;P

Yup, I always PM or VM people when their trade is done!

If your breeding requests are really detailed, it might take me a week or two to get them done. Just warning you. But I'll still breed them, depending on what they are.

Okay, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, and thanks so much! Also, I know I'm just full of questions, but I really feel I should ask before detailing all of my request--are you in a position to be able to breed Froakie to be in a Net Ball and Fletchling in a Repeat Ball? That will help me to decide whether I should request those Pokémon. Thanks!

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Okay, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, and thanks so much! Also, I know I'm just full of questions, but I really feel I should ask before detailing all of my request--are you in a position to be able to breed Froakie to be in a Net Ball and Fletchling in a Repeat Ball? That will help me to decide whether I should request those Pokémon. Thanks!

I can breed both of those in their respective balls, yes.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Hi Varanus,

I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade a Shell Armor Torkoal for a shiny (not cloned) Timid Male Oshawatt, ability Torrent, with Decent stats the best being speed but no perfect stats. The Oshawatt was bred by me in Kalos but I have transferred him from another game so I can't nickname him.

LLR

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hi Varanus,

I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade a Shell Armor Torkoal for a shiny (not cloned) Timid Male Oshawatt, ability Torrent, with Decent stats the best being speed but no perfect stats. The Oshawatt was bred by me in Kalos but I have transferred him from another game so I can't nickname him.

LLR

Just a regular, Shell Armor Torkoal, with no egg moves and no IVs?