• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

I can breed both of those in their respective balls, yes.

I am facepalming at myself because I totally forgot to specify that I was interested in having those Pokémon in those balls with their Hidden Abilities. Is that possible?

I'm going to go ahead and post my request, but if it is not possible to get those Hidden Ability Pokémon in those Poké Balls, just let me know so I can adjust my request. Also, if I'm asking too much for what I've offered, let me know so I can adjust my offer, request, or both.

1. Adamant, female, Gale Wings Fletchling in a Repeat Ball
If it could have perfect stats in all categories except Sp. Atk, that would be great. I would also like it to have all three of its Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Snatch, and Tailwind.

2. Timid, female, Protean Froakie in a Net Ball
Because females are much rarer for this species, the only Egg Move I'm requesting is Toxic Spikes, and the only perfect stat I'm asking for is Speed. Any other perfect stats are welcome, of course, but not necessary.

3. Adamant, female, Prankster Riolu in a Dream Ball
Hmm. Since I know Riolu is guaranteed to start with some perfect stats, I'll just say I'm not as worried about the stats. I do, however, think this Pokémon benefits greatly from a large selection of Egg Moves. The ones I'd like are Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick, Crunch, and Agility.

4. Calm, Gooey Goomy
Gender doesn't matter, and since I can't for the life of me think of a good type of Poké Ball for it to be in, that doesn't matter either! It doesn't need any Egg Moves, but if you could get one with all its stats perfect except Attack, that would be great.

5. Adamant Charmander
Ability, gender, and type of Poké Ball do not matter. I'd like it to have all stats perfect except Special Attack. I'd also like the Egg Moves Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Outrage, and Focus Punch.

6. Bold, Magnet Pull Magnemite
If it could have all perfect stats except Attack, that would be great!

I'm going to go ahead and up my offer somewhat, since I feel like I'm getting an awful lot for what I've offered:
2 x Sun Stone
1 x Moon Stone
1 x Thunderstone
1 x King's Rock
1 x Shiny Stone

And one of these will be held by a female Marill in a Lure Ball (with Huge Power, no less). I do have a few more Apricorn Ball Pokémon, so if you already have Lure Ball Marill, or if what I have offered is not enough for what I have requested, let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I can offer you a set of Power Items and a Female 5 IV Speed Boost Torchic with EM's: Night Slash, Feather Dance and Smelling Salts (You don't have Smelling Salts :p)

For a Charizardite X and Blazikenite and a Starf Berry and a Lansat Berry!

I could use it ASAP, so I can trade any time today!

Last edited:

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hey sis! Could i get am adamant scraggy with detect, fake out, drain punch and quick guard? flawless in everything except sp attack please! I can offer a flawless except speed adamant mawile with sucker punch, a flawless modest (or timid, not sure) froakie (not protean btw) , a flawless charmander except sp defence and attack with 4 egg moves (can't remember) and a 4 iv (no attack or sp attack) meows tic with 3 egg moves( again, can't remember!) We also need to arrange a time to trade for my previous request! Sorry cause I've been busy with school!)

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
EDITED: TRADE COMPLETE. THANKS!

Hey there,
I am interested in your Hidden Grotto 6*31 IV Japanese Ditto clone.

I have some events and shinies with okay stats:
2005 Movie Japanese-event Mew lvl 68 - Impish (highest in Defense)
UT Alamos Darkrai - Rash (highest in Defense)
Fishing Shiny Clauncher - Rash (highest in Speed)
Shiny Seedot - Sassy - Kalos-Born (highest in Sp. Atk)

As well as some HA Pokémon in Dream Balls.

Let me know if you're interested and thanks!

Last edited:

CD_North

Sorry, but since my request is still in progress, can I add one more aspect I forgot? I'm interested in a FEMALE Pineco wih the attributes I mentioned, please.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been online for a couple of days. It's been a hectic weekend, and we had an annual festival where I live, which I go to every year, so I've been gone. But I'm back now, and working on orders!

I am facepalming at myself because I totally forgot to specify that I was interested in having those Pokémon in those balls with their Hidden Abilities. Is that possible?

I'm going to go ahead and post my request, but if it is not possible to get those Hidden Ability Pokémon in those Poké Balls, just let me know so I can adjust my request. Also, if I'm asking too much for what I've offered, let me know so I can adjust my offer, request, or both.

1. Adamant, female, Gale Wings Fletchling in a Repeat Ball
If it could have perfect stats in all categories except Sp. Atk, that would be great. I would also like it to have all three of its Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Snatch, and Tailwind.

2. Timid, female, Protean Froakie in a Net Ball
Because females are much rarer for this species, the only Egg Move I'm requesting is Toxic Spikes, and the only perfect stat I'm asking for is Speed. Any other perfect stats are welcome, of course, but not necessary.

3. Adamant, female, Prankster Riolu in a Dream Ball
Hmm. Since I know Riolu is guaranteed to start with some perfect stats, I'll just say I'm not as worried about the stats. I do, however, think this Pokémon benefits greatly from a large selection of Egg Moves. The ones I'd like are Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick, Crunch, and Agility.

4. Calm, Gooey Goomy
Gender doesn't matter, and since I can't for the life of me think of a good type of Poké Ball for it to be in, that doesn't matter either! It doesn't need any Egg Moves, but if you could get one with all its stats perfect except Attack, that would be great.

5. Adamant Charmander
Ability, gender, and type of Poké Ball do not matter. I'd like it to have all stats perfect except Special Attack. I'd also like the Egg Moves Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Outrage, and Focus Punch.

6. Bold, Magnet Pull Magnemite
If it could have all perfect stats except Attack, that would be great!

I'm going to go ahead and up my offer somewhat, since I feel like I'm getting an awful lot for what I've offered:
2 x Sun Stone
1 x Moon Stone
1 x Thunderstone
1 x King's Rock
1 x Shiny Stone

And one of these will be held by a female Marill in a Lure Ball (with Huge Power, no less). I do have a few more Apricorn Ball Pokémon, so if you already have Lure Ball Marill, or if what I have offered is not enough for what I have requested, let me know. Thanks!

That's a LOT of stuff. If you're willing to wait a week or two for all of that, I'll breed it for you.

I can offer you a set of Power Items and a Female 5 IV Speed Boost Torchic with EM's: Night Slash, Feather Dance and Smelling Salts (You don't have Smelling Salts :p)

For a Charizardite X and Blazikenite and a Starf Berry and a Lansat Berry!

I could use it ASAP, so I can trade any time today!

I'm willing to trade you the Charizardite X and the berries for those, but not the Blazikenite, because I have all of the Power Items already (I just want duplicates for easier training) and I can get that Torchic on my own through chain breeding.

Um, wondering if you happen to have an extra King's Rock?

I do. They're also held by wild Poliwhirl, so I can farm them as well.

Hey sis! Could i get am adamant scraggy with detect, fake out, drain punch and quick guard? flawless in everything except sp attack please! I can offer a flawless except speed adamant mawile with sucker punch, a flawless modest (or timid, not sure) froakie (not protean btw) , a flawless charmander except sp defence and attack with 4 egg moves (can't remember) and a 4 iv (no attack or sp attack) meows tic with 3 egg moves( again, can't remember!) We also need to arrange a time to trade for my previous request! Sorry cause I've been busy with school!)

It's alright! Your Hawlucha's been done for a while now! What are you offering for Scraggy?

Hey there,
I am interested in your Hidden Grotto 6*31 IV Japanese Ditto clone.

I have some events and shinies with okay stats:
2005 Movie Japanese-event Mew lvl 68 - Impish (highest in Defense)
UT Alamos Darkrai - Rash (highest in Defense)
Fishing Shiny Clauncher - Rash (highest in Speed)
Shiny Seedot - Sassy - Kalos-Born (highest in Sp. Atk)

As well as some HA Pokémon in Dream Balls.

Let me know if you're interested and thanks!

I'd clone you one for Seedot! Let me know if you're good with that!

Sorry, but since my request is still in progress, can I add one more aspect I forgot? I'm interested in a FEMALE Pineco wih the attributes I mentioned, please.

Sure! I'm glad you told me that before I bred Pineco. I was planning on getting it done today or tomorrow.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been online for a couple of days. It's been a hectic weekend, and we had an annual festival where I live, which I go to every year, so I've been gone. But I'm back now, and working on orders!

I'm willing to trade you the Charizardite X and the berries for those, but not the Blazikenite, because I have all of the Power Items already (I just want duplicates for easier training) and I can get that Torchic on my own through chain breeding.

On top of that I can offer a 5 IV Female Love Ball Ralts with Ally Switch (and some other Egg Moves you already have!) for the Blazikenite too!

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
well now I am in need of something. I will not be particular about the Ivs, but I need a female Riolu with Vacuum Wave, Timid if at all possible, and I don't care what the ability is. I can offer evolutions stones of your choice (dawn, Shiny, Dusk, etc...), multiple if need be. let me know ok?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
On top of that I can offer a 5 IV Female Love Ball Ralts with Ally Switch (and some other Egg Moves you already have!) for the Blazikenite too!

I can also breed that Ralts on my own. For Blazikenite, I would really like an IV'd shiny with a good nature, or an event that I don't have, as Blazikenite is an event itself.

well now I am in need of something. I will not be particular about the Ivs, but I need a female Riolu with Vacuum Wave, Timid if at all possible, and I don't care what the ability is. I can offer evolutions stones of your choice (dawn, Shiny, Dusk, etc...), multiple if need be. let me know ok?

I can breed that for you. Do you have a Shiny Stone?

TeMP

Bulbasaur - Chlorophyll; Giga Drain (Relaxed if available)

Chimchar - Iron Fist; Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Thunderpunch (Jolly if available)

Offering: any megastones, power items, BP items, Ability Capsule, Razor fang/claw, Masterball

IGN: TeMP
FC: 1950-8631-1902

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Bulbasaur - Chlorophyll; Giga Drain (Relaxed if available)

Chimchar - Iron Fist; Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Thunderpunch (Jolly if available)

Offering: any megastones, power items, BP items, Ability Capsule, Razor fang/claw, Masterball

IGN: TeMP
FC: 1950-8631-1902

I can breed you both of those. Would you be willing to trade game-exclusive Mega Stones for them?

TeMP

I can breed you both of those. Would you be willing to trade game-exclusive Mega Stones for them?

Certainly, I can trade either X or Y exclusive stones.
Also if you are willing to do certain IV spreads:
Bulbasaur - 31/31/31/31/31/x
Chimchar - 31/31/31/x/31/31
If not, no worries

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Certainly, I can trade either X or Y exclusive stones.
Also if you are willing to do certain IV spreads:
Bulbasaur - 31/31/31/31/31/x
Chimchar - 31/31/31/x/31/31
If not, no worries

For game-exclusive Mega Stones, I'll do certain IV Spreads for you!