• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Alright, I have both of those ready for you. Let me know when you are ready to trade.

I will. Since you want IVs, it's probably going to be a couple of days.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been online for a couple of days. It's been a hectic weekend, and we had an annual festival where I live, which I go to every year, so I've been gone. But I'm back now, and working on orders!

I'm willing to trade you the Charizardite X and the berries for those, but not the Blazikenite, because I have all of the Power Items already (I just want duplicates for easier training) and I can get that Torchic on my own through chain breeding.

How about if I give you said Power Items for Charizardite X and then you get me a Female Trapinch with Outrage (B2W2 Move Tutor Move) along with one berry?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
How about if I give you said Power Items for Charizardite X and then you get me a Female Trapinch with Outrage (B2W2 Move Tutor Move) along with one berry?

I can't get Move Tutor moves because I don't have any Shards left on B2. I'm really sorry that I'm being so difficult.

Varanus is an excellent trader and trainer, everyone! Super quick, nice, and professional! Highly recommended!

Aw, thanks! I'm super quick about trades if I don't have to breed IVs. If you want IVs, genders, a certain ball, and Egg Moves, I can take a couple weeks to get those done. SilverLanayru can attest to that :)

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
What I want in order of preference:
Jirachi (Jolly)
Arceus
Victini
Mew
Manaphy

What I have:
Shiny Swadloon
6 IV Articuno
5 IV Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar
5 IV Adamant Speed Boost Venipede
Master Ball
Prism Scale

I can get power items as well if you'd prefer those. If this is too much, let me know. I'm relatively new to the trading scene.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
What I want in order of preference:
Jirachi (Jolly)
Arceus
Victini
Mew
Manaphy

What I have:
Shiny Swadloon
6 IV Articuno
5 IV Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar
5 IV Adamant Speed Boost Venipede
Master Ball
Prism Scale

I can get power items as well if you'd prefer those. If this is too much, let me know. I'm relatively new to the trading scene.

My Jirachi is flawless, so a flawless Jirachi for flawless Articuno sounds fair. What's the OT and ID on the Articuno? I'm also interested in the shiny Swadloon, the Master Ball, and the Prism Scale.

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
My Jirachi is flawless, so a flawless Jirachi for flawless Articuno sounds fair. What's the OT and ID on the Articuno? I'm also interested in the shiny Swadloon, the Master Ball, and the Prism Scale.

Jirachi for Articuno sounds nice. OT is Japanese and the name is also Japanese. The ID is 61640 and the continent of origin is Johto. I'll have pictures up in the morning if you want them, since I can't type out the characters.
Would you do the Swadloon, Master Ball, and Prism Scale for the Arceus?

TofuSpoons

Hello Varanus, I didnt see it specifically on the front page so forgive me if what I ask is impossible, but could you breed a 5/6 IV female elekid/electabuzz with Ice Punch/Hammerarm in a moonball? (not HA of course)

If so I can offer any of these:
6IV tepig with super power/heavy slam
defiant piplup 5IV yawn/agility/featherdance/icy wind
shiny mudkip 5IV
other shinies
and maybe some items if you still need any

Thanks either way!

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Jirachi for Articuno sounds nice. OT is Japanese and the name is also Japanese. The ID is 61640 and the continent of origin is Johto. I'll have pictures up in the morning if you want them, since I can't type out the characters.
Would you do the Swadloon, Master Ball, and Prism Scale for the Arceus?

Nothing came up on that Articuno when I checked the ID, so that looks good :) Jirachi for Articuno it is! All three of those for Arceus is probably too much on your part. I'll take shiny Swadloon for Arceus, and then the Master Ball for Victini. If you want the Mew or Manaphy for the Prism Scale, I'll clone those for you, too. Let me know if those are the Pokemon you want!

Hello Varanus, I didnt see it specifically on the front page so forgive me if what I ask is impossible, but could you breed a 5/6 IV female elekid/electabuzz with Ice Punch/Hammerarm in a moonball? (not HA of course)

If so I can offer any of these:
6IV tepig with super power/heavy slam
defiant piplup 5IV yawn/agility/featherdance/icy wind
shiny mudkip 5IV
other shinies
and maybe some items if you still need any

Thanks either way!

I can get you the female Electabuzz with Ice Punch and Hammer Arm, but I don't have any Electabuzz in Moon Balls and I don't have anything left to work with on Gen IV to get one. Let me know if you're still interested without the Moon Ball.

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Nothing came up on that Articuno when I checked the ID, so that looks good :) Jirachi for Articuno it is! All three of those for Arceus is probably too much on your part. I'll take shiny Swadloon for Arceus, and then the Master Ball for Victini. If you want the Mew or Manaphy for the Prism Scale, I'll clone those for you, too. Let me know if those are the Pokemon you want!

So Articuno for Jirachi, Swadloon for Arceus, Master Ball for Victini, and Mew for Prism Scale. Sounds good to me! I'll put the items on some spare 4 IV pokemon I have no use for. My FC is 3153-4655-6807 and my ign is Alex.

TofuSpoons

I can get you the female Electabuzz with Ice Punch and Hammer Arm, but I don't have any Electabuzz in Moon Balls and I don't have anything left to work with on Gen IV to get one. Let me know if you're still interested without the Moon Ball.

In that case could i get a male with the egg moves and IVs? pokeball and ability doesnt matter. Only if you have the time as well, seems busy in here XD.
Also what would you like for it?

Hey Varanus ,

I have Mewtwonite X&Y for trade. Lemme know how many 5 iv poke I can choose and I'll get back with ya.

Also good battle las night. I think you let up on me tho lol

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
So Articuno for Jirachi, Swadloon for Arceus, Master Ball for Victini, and Mew for Prism Scale. Sounds good to me! I'll put the items on some spare 4 IV pokemon I have no use for. My FC is 3153-4655-6807 and my ign is Alex.

Sounds good! Cloning doesn't usually take as long as breeding does (unless the servers for Gen V aren't cooperating), so I should have those ready today or tomorrow.

In that case could i get a male with the egg moves and IVs? pokeball and ability doesnt matter. Only if you have the time as well, seems busy in here XD.
Also what would you like for it?

I have the time if you don't mind waiting for a few days, because IV spreads take ages. What nature and IV spread do you want?

Hey Varanus ,

I have Mewtwonite X&Y for trade. Lemme know how many 5 iv poke I can choose and I'll get back with ya.

Also good battle las night. I think you let up on me tho lol

I agree! Good battle! Your Ursaring's Facade was what defeated me. I was not expecting that. But now I know for next time! I'm thinking of replacing my Toxic Orb Gliscor's Earthquake with Facade.

How about one 5IV Pokemon for each Mega Stone? If that's not enough I can either add another 5 IV Pokemon or some egg moves or something.

The egg moves will be the icing :) 1-1. Ima have some fun picking them out now.

I wish I could have seen your face when Beartic whipped out Superpower lol. I was praying I hope this works. Not quite but it was a nice chunk lol.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
The egg moves will be the icing :) 1-1. Ima have some fun picking them out now.

I wish I could have seen your face when Beartic whipped out Superpower lol. I was praying I hope this works. Not quite but it was a nice chunk lol.

I WAS SO MAD ABOUT THAT. If I hadn't set up Stealth Rocks that wouldn't have happened!!!! Arrragagghghhhhh

I WAS SO MAD ABOUT THAT. If I hadn't set up Stealth Rocks that wouldn't have happened!!!! Arrragagghghhhhh

Absolutely ! Beartic was dead to rights lol I forget if poison ?? wouldn't have killed it directly after I had an aqua jet to go with it :/