• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
I'd be willing to do a 1:1 trade - those Pokemon and the Starf and Lansat for females of Moon Ball Spoink, Lure Ball Shellder, and Friend Ball Budew, and HA females of Dream Ball Igglybuff, Slowpoke, Swablu, and Gligar.

Sounds great! I have all the Pokemon ready, I'll add you.

Yuugen

Can I get an Arceus, Palkia, modest Kyogre n Zapdos?
I can give any items in ur want lists except master ball, pp max, prism scales, evolution items n ability capsules( I can get this but it'll take time). I'm willing to trade more that one BP items for each. I also hav a shiny durant to trade which I caught in white.

Jhzaeth

Kind of a big deal
I don't need another Mega Stone for the Blastoisinite, since it's not game-exclusive. I'd like the shiny Barbaracle if you're willing to trade it!

That's no problem, I'd be very happy to trade that with you! It would be great if you traded it over on an Extreme Speed Dratini (but that might be pushing my luck!). Failing that, the Blastoisinite on its own will serve me well.

Are you likely to be free during the day for the trade (as my time zone is ahead of yours)?

J

Sure, I'd part with my spare shiny archen for the Japanese Ditto. In any case I also got my german flawless Ditto (jolly i think) back and Ive been wondering if you would like to trade a shiny for it. I also received a shiny Heatran which might sound interesting. Out of your shinies I would really like your shiny mew even more so than your breeding Ditto.

Also, as far as items are concerned I have all the mega stones except Pinsirite and I can get you any Megastone(s) and/or a metal coat for it, a masterball and an Enigma berry. (Including blazikenite and version exclusives.)

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Hey Varanus!

I'm doing a clean up in my pokémon boxes and I wondered if you are interested in some of my extra apricorn ball breeding. I have, Lure ball Mareep, Moon ball Sneasel, Fast ball Ponyta, Lure ball Krabby, Love ball Meowth, Fast ball Heracross, Dream ball Sentreet and Friend ball Larvitar. I'm not asking for anything in particular, so you can consider it like a donation to your shop.

charcolt12

Hello Varanus! I'm currently interested your Charizardite X, Timid 6IV Decolora Jirachi, and Sturdy 5IV (-SAtk) Bergmite (Impish Nature).

I can offer plenty of 5IV bred pokemon, including the following:

6IV:
Chimchar, Blaze, Jolly, 6IV, Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch;

Croagunk, Anticipation, Adamant, 6IV, Egg Moves: Drain Punch (x2);

Noibat, Infiltrator, Timid, 6IV.

5IV:
Charmander, Blaze, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance;

Charmander, Blaze, Adamant/Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Outrage, Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance;

Slowpoke, Regenerator, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/0;

Gastly, Levitate, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Disable;

Kangaskhan, Scrappy, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Luxury Ball);

Magikarp, Swift Swim, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Scyther, Technician, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31; Egg Moves: Defog, Night Slash;

Eevee, HA or Non-HA, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Yawn, Wish;

Lapras, Water Absorb, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Avalanche, Freeze-Dry, Ancient Power;

Dratini, Marvel Scale, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet;

Chikorita, Overgrow, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Body Slam;

Cyndaquil, Blaze, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Totodile, Torrent, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Thrash;

Togepi, Serene Grace, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Nasty Plot;

Mareep, Static, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31, or 31/x/31/31/31/0;

Pineco, Sturdy, Relaxed, 31/31/31/x/31/0, Egg Moves: Sneaky Pebbles;

Gligar, Immunity, Impish, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Swinub, Adamant, Thick Fat, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Freeze-Dry, Stealth Rock, Icicle Crash, Take Down;

Treecko, Unburden, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Mudkip, Torrent, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Avalanche, Curse;

Roselia, Leaf Guard/Natural Cure, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Spikes, Sleep Powder, Leaf Storm;

Ralts, Synchronize, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Snadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Encore, Mean Look;

Meditite, Pure Power, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut, Drain Punch;

Feebas, Swift Swim, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Hypnosis;

Beldum, Clear Body, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Chimchar, Iron Fist, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch;

Riolu, Inner Focus, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Blaze Kick, Crunch, Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch;

Croagunk, Dry Skin, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Drain Punch;

Rotom, Levitate, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Drilbur, Mold Breaker, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Scraggy, Intimidate/Moxie/Shed Skin, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, and Zen Headbutt;

Solosis, Magic Guard, Quiet, 31/x/31/31/31/0 (Luxury Ball);

Joltik, Compound Eyes, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Ferroseed, Iron Barbs, Relaxed, 31/31/31/x/31/0, Egg Moves: Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Stealth Rocks, Spikes;

Litwick, Flame Body/Flash Fire, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Darumaka, Hustle, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Frillish, Cursed Body, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Pawniard, Defiant, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Psycho Cut;

Vullaby, Overcoat, Impish, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Roost, Foul Play (Quick Ball);

Larvesta, Flame Body, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Deino, Hustle, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Chespin, Bulletproof, Impish, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Rollout;

Froakie, Protean, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Honedge, No Guard, Brave, 31/31/31/x/31/0;

Tyrunt, Strong Jaw, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang;

Goomy, Sap Sipper/Gooey/Hyrdation, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Klefki, Prankster, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Flabebe (Blue Flower), Symbiosis, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Noibat, Infiltrator/Frisk, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

As for items, I can trade you the following Mega Stones:

Gyradosite
Mawilite
Gengarite
Banettite
Blazikenite
Aerodactylite
Heracronite
Aggronite

I can also offer an Ability Capsule or another BP item, if you wish.

Okay! Let me know if anything sounds good!

Poke Trainer J

Sure, I'd part with my spare shiny archen for the Japanese Ditto. In any case I also got my german flawless Ditto (jolly i think) back and Ive been wondering if you would like to trade a shiny for it. I also received a shiny Heatran which might sound interesting. Out of your shinies I would really like your shiny mew even more so than your breeding Ditto.

Also, as far as items are concerned I have all the mega stones except Pinsirite and I can get you any Megastone(s) and/or a metal coat for it, a masterball and an Enigma berry. (Including blazikenite and version exclusives.)

If you were planning on trading your German flawless Ditto to someone else you could've told me about it, I guess this means you don't want my Shiny Ditto and Shiny Gogoat then? I still really want to trade for your German flawless Ditto cause I need it to breed flawless Pokemon with, what If I offered 5 31 IV Pokemon for it?

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
That's no problem, I'd be very happy to trade that with you! It would be great if you traded it over on an Extreme Speed Dratini (but that might be pushing my luck!). Failing that, the Blastoisinite on its own will serve me well.

Are you likely to be free during the day for the trade (as my time zone is ahead of yours)?

J

I might be free to trade during the day - I'm not really sure what my schedule is this week, but I'll probably be able to trade during the day tomorrow. I'll find you an ESpeed Dratini - I've got a ton of them laying around. :)

I don't need another flawless Ditto since I already have three. I'll clone Ditto for you for shiny Archen. If you want shiny Mew, I'd really like a Blazikenite for it if you're willing to give one up.

Hey Varanus!

I'm doing a clean up in my pokémon boxes and I wondered if you are interested in some of my extra apricorn ball breeding. I have, Lure ball Mareep, Moon ball Sneasel, Fast ball Ponyta, Lure ball Krabby, Love ball Meowth, Fast ball Heracross, Dream ball Sentreet and Friend ball Larvitar. I'm not asking for anything in particular, so you can consider it like a donation to your shop.

Sure! You don't want anything in return for them?

Hello Varanus! I'm currently interested your Charizardite X, Timid 6IV Decolora Jirachi, and Sturdy 5IV (-SAtk) Bergmite (Impish Nature).

I can offer plenty of 5IV bred pokemon, including the following:

6IV:
Chimchar, Blaze, Jolly, 6IV, Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch;

Croagunk, Anticipation, Adamant, 6IV, Egg Moves: Drain Punch (x2);

Noibat, Infiltrator, Timid, 6IV.

5IV:
Charmander, Blaze, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance;

Charmander, Blaze, Adamant/Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Outrage, Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance;

Slowpoke, Regenerator, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/0;

Gastly, Levitate, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Disable;

Kangaskhan, Scrappy, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Luxury Ball);

Magikarp, Swift Swim, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Scyther, Technician, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31; Egg Moves: Defog, Night Slash;

Eevee, HA or Non-HA, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Yawn, Wish;

Lapras, Water Absorb, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Avalanche, Freeze-Dry, Ancient Power;

Dratini, Marvel Scale, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet;

Chikorita, Overgrow, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Body Slam;

Cyndaquil, Blaze, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Totodile, Torrent, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Thrash;

Togepi, Serene Grace, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Nasty Plot;

Mareep, Static, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31, or 31/x/31/31/31/0;

Pineco, Sturdy, Relaxed, 31/31/31/x/31/0, Egg Moves: Sneaky Pebbles;

Gligar, Immunity, Impish, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Swinub, Adamant, Thick Fat, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Freeze-Dry, Stealth Rock, Icicle Crash, Take Down;

Treecko, Unburden, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Mudkip, Torrent, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Avalanche, Curse;

Roselia, Leaf Guard/Natural Cure, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Spikes, Sleep Powder, Leaf Storm;

Ralts, Synchronize, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Snadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Encore, Mean Look;

Meditite, Pure Power, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut, Drain Punch;

Feebas, Swift Swim, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Hypnosis;

Beldum, Clear Body, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Chimchar, Iron Fist, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch;

Riolu, Inner Focus, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Blaze Kick, Crunch, Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch;

Croagunk, Dry Skin, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Drain Punch;

Rotom, Levitate, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Drilbur, Mold Breaker, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Scraggy, Intimidate/Moxie/Shed Skin, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, and Zen Headbutt;

Solosis, Magic Guard, Quiet, 31/x/31/31/31/0 (Luxury Ball);

Joltik, Compound Eyes, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Ferroseed, Iron Barbs, Relaxed, 31/31/31/x/31/0, Egg Moves: Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Stealth Rocks, Spikes;

Litwick, Flame Body/Flash Fire, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Darumaka, Hustle, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Frillish, Cursed Body, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Pawniard, Defiant, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Psycho Cut;

Vullaby, Overcoat, Impish, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Roost, Foul Play (Quick Ball);

Larvesta, Flame Body, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Deino, Hustle, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Chespin, Bulletproof, Impish, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Rollout;

Froakie, Protean, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Honedge, No Guard, Brave, 31/31/31/x/31/0;

Tyrunt, Strong Jaw, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang;

Goomy, Sap Sipper/Gooey/Hyrdation, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Klefki, Prankster, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Flabebe (Blue Flower), Symbiosis, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Noibat, Infiltrator/Frisk, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

As for items, I can trade you the following Mega Stones:

Gyradosite
Mawilite
Gengarite
Banettite
Blazikenite
Aerodactylite
Heracronite
Aggronite

I can also offer an Ability Capsule or another BP item, if you wish.

Okay! Let me know if anything sounds good!

That's so much stuff! ....Is "Sneaky Pebbles" Stealth Rock? :/ Anyway, for those three Pokemon, I would like Blazikenite, Aggronite, and one of your 6 IV Croagunks if that's alright.

If you were planning on trading your German flawless Ditto to someone else you could've told me about it, I guess this means you don't want my Shiny Ditto and Shiny Gogoat then? I still really want to trade for your German flawless Ditto cause I need it to breed flawless Pokemon with, what If I offered 5 31 IV Pokemon for it?

I'm pretty sure that he got his Ditto cloned so that he could trade it to multiple people. But in any case, please keep your discussion between the two of you and off of my thread.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Just wondering if you have the 6IV Japanese Ditto ready for the trade ^.^ I have the Seedot ready right now.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Just wondering if you have the 6IV Japanese Ditto ready for the trade ^.^ I have the Seedot ready right now.

I can get you one right now! :) What's your FC and IGN? Mine's on the first post and also on my sig.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Do you have any max ev trained pokemons for trade?

No, but I would consider EV training something for you depending on what it was and what you were offering.

Vampaze

Umm, if i asked you to ev train a certain pokemon? could u do it? I can offer events, shiny flawless pokemon etc. :)

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
No need for the FC we are already friends :) And my IGN is Zac.

Oh yeah. Man I cannot keep people's Serebii names and IGNs straight. I'll pull Ditto off of Bank right now, and then get online.

Umm, if i asked you to ev train a certain pokemon? could u do it? I can offer events, shiny flawless pokemon etc. :)

Do you have a Pokemon you want me to EV train, or do you want me to breed/EV train/level something up for you? The former will be cheaper than the latter.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Okay I need to get mine from my brother who was using it for breeding. ^.^ May take a little bit. I will trade you when ready.

Vampaze

Umm, can you ev train my ferroseed thats on my white 2 and trade it to me when max ev trained onto my pokemon y? Cuz i dont have poke bank.. Btw, I have 4 pokemons i need transferring to my y.. Can i trade u them, then u trade em to me on my y? I can offer you stuff you mght want :)

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Okay I need to get mine from my brother who was using it for breeding. ^.^ May take a little bit. I will trade you when ready.

That's okay. Sorry I was pestering you for trades on PSS :p

Umm, can you ev train my ferroseed thats on my white 2 and trade it to me when max ev trained onto my pokemon y? Cuz i dont have poke bank.. Btw, I have 4 pokemons i need transferring to my y.. Can i trade u them, then u trade em to me on my y? I can offer you stuff you mght want :)

The problem here is that I can only connect to people about 40% of the time on my Gen V games. I don't know what the problem is, but that's why I don't trade on Gen V. I have no problem attempting to trade with you on Gen V, but I do not guarantee that it will work. I've never had a single problem on Gen VI, however, which is why I can run this shop.

Vampaze

Yeah, I can attempt it on gen v :) So, can we please do it? I can trade ya the event or something u want on pokemon white 2/black 2 if ya want :)

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Yeah, I can attempt it on gen v :) So, can we please do it? I can trade ya the event or something u want on pokemon white 2/black 2 if ya want :)

Sure, we can try, but don't get your hopes up. I need to know what you're offering, your Gen V FC, and your Gen VI FC and IGN.