• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

TeMP

Hey Varanus,
I have a few pokemon I'm looking to trade for, see if there are any on this list you are willing to make:
Abra - Magic Guard;Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31
Pineco - Sturdy;Relaxed 31/31/31/x/31/3x (Stealth Rock)
Aipom - Run Away;Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Fake Out)
Fletchling - Gale Wings; Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31

Also interested in Jolly Jirachi and Timid Kyurem

Looking to offer items again, here's what I've got:
Master Ball
Heart Scale
Any BP items
Leftovers
Charizardite X
Manectite
Pinsirite
Mewtwonite X
Aggronite
Houndoominite
Heracronite
Mewtwonite Y
Blazekinite
Tyranitarite
Charizardite Y

Last edited:

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Okay that's embarassing. But can I add a HA Mudkip to my command? I realized that I don't have this one too. If you can't that's okay too.

Yuugen

lol I can now offer shiny meganium, shiny swellow, shiny Linoone n a Charizarite Y in addition to what I listed earlier. I also hav three metal coats for trade that I robbed from wild magneton. :3

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Do you happen to have a 5iv Suicune? I have 7 PP Ups in my inventory

I don't, sorry. I have one with 4 0IVs, though! :p

Sorry, I didnt realize you considered Blazikenite worth as much as a pokemon. I thought you wanted something extra since your mew is an event shiny compared to my archen which is a breedable shiny. In any case I received another foreign flawless Ditto and this one is even shiny so I wont be needing your Ditto. If possible can you put a pinsirite on that mew? (A mega stone for a mega stone)

Pinsirite and Mew for Archen and Blazikenite, then? That's fine with me!

Will you trade 4 dream ball Pokemon for a enigma and starf berry?
I have some dream ball pokes (only a handful) so I might be able to help you.

And did you get the drifloon?

Dream Ball female Drifloon? And yes, I'll trade you the berries for 4 Dream Ball females.

Hey Varanus,
I have a few pokemon I'm looking to trade for, see if there are any on this list you are willing to make:
Abra - Magic Guard;Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31
Pineco - Sturdy;Relaxed 31/31/31/x/31/3x (Stealth Rock)
Aipom - Run Away;Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Fake Out)
Fletchling - Gale Wings; Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31

Also interested in Jolly Jirachi and Timid Kyurem

Looking to offer items again, here's what I've got:
Master Ball
Heart Scale
Any BP items
Leftovers
Charizardite X
Manectite
Pinsirite
Mewtwonite X
Aggronite
Houndoominite
Heracronite
Mewtwonite Y
Blazekinite
Tyranitarite
Charizardite Y

That's a lot of breeding stuff. It'll take me a while to breed all of that. I'll do it for Blazikenite, Mewtwonite Y, Charizardite Y, and Pinsirite.

Okay that's embarassing. But can I add a HA Mudkip to my command? I realized that I don't have this one too. If you can't that's okay too.

What's embarrassing? I can breed you Damp Mudkip as well, yes.

lol I can now offer shiny meganium, shiny swellow, shiny Linoone n a Charizarite Y in addition to what I listed earlier. I also hav three metal coats for trade that I robbed from wild magneton. :3

I'm not sure what items you're offering, because your first post was confusing, and I don't want to take all of your shinies....

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Hey there! Again, I know :p
I was wondering if you could breed me this-

Absol
Justified
Adamant
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves- Play Rough

I can offer some more "Rare Ball" Pokemon.

Dream Ball Female Telepathy Munna
Dream Ball Female Scrappy Whismur
Moon Ball Female Inner Focus Sneasel

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Hey Varanus, sorry to keep bugging you and your shop with so many individual orders but...

I'd be interested in a dratini with extremespeed and dragon dance, IVs and nature aren't important.

I was wondering what you'd like for such a dratini.

Ok, then I added you and I think i posted my fc so how about we just take our time with it? You have a tight schedule and so do I so it might take a while. In any case would you be interested in a shiny latias, a shiny latios, a shiny heatran or the shiny flawless ditto I have?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I'll take the 4iv suicune for the PP UP

lolzkidudz

Gen7!!!
Hello, good morning.
I'm just looking for HA pkmn (IVs, EM, Ball, Gender, Nature doesn't matter)
[Rain Dish] Tentacool
[Inner Focus] Kangaskhan
[Damp] Horsea
[Weak Armor] Omanyte
[Frisk] Sentret
[Water Absorb] Chinchou
[Intimidate] Qwilfish
[Quick Feet] Zigzagoon
[Adaptability] Feebas
[Hydration] Luvdisc
[Big Pecks] Chatot
[Sand Force] Hippopotas
[Water Veil] Finneon
[Chlorophyll] Cottonee
[Mold Breaker] Basculin
[Swift Swim] Tirtouga
[No Guard] Karrablast
[Damp] Frillish
[Soundproof] Bouffalant
I'm offering these items:
Rare Candy x64
PP Up x12
Thunderstone x9
Sun Stone x38
Moon Stone x23
Shiny Stone x6
Dusk Stone x9
Dawn Stone x7
King's Rock x4
How much of these would suffice in those 19 pkmn?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Yes. The dream ball drifloon Myr was supposed to pass on to you.

Okay. I'll check my stock and then post which ones I have.

philzone

Ready for trumpets
Very interested on the tyranitarite. I have a Kalos bred rotom with 31/x/x/31/31/31 , modest nature. (it may have 30 def, but it is HP dragon)

Interested?

Also, would you be interested trading a manectite for a charizardite-y (just asking)

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hey there! Again, I know :p
I was wondering if you could breed me this-

Absol
Justified
Adamant
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves- Play Rough

I can offer some more "Rare Ball" Pokemon.

Dream Ball Female Telepathy Munna
Dream Ball Female Scrappy Whismur
Moon Ball Female Inner Focus Sneasel

I'll breed you that Absol for Dream Ball female Munna. Does that sound good?

Hey Varanus, sorry to keep bugging you and your shop with so many individual orders but...

I'd be interested in a dratini with extremespeed and dragon dance, IVs and nature aren't important.

I was wondering what you'd like for such a dratini.

That's super easy; I can breed you that Dratini! Do you have any Apricorn Ball/Dream Ball females, or any PP Ups?

Ok, then I added you and I think i posted my fc so how about we just take our time with it? You have a tight schedule and so do I so it might take a while. In any case would you be interested in a shiny latias, a shiny latios, a shiny heatran or the shiny flawless ditto I have?

Your request actually isn't that difficult. I'm planning on going on a cloning spree tonight, so I should actually have your Mew ready in a few hours when I'm able to clone. I would love a shiny Latios/Latias depending on the nature and IVs. If it had Draco Meteor that would be even better.

I'll take the 4iv suicune for the PP UP

I think you misread my message. My Suicune has 4 0IVs. As in it's x/x/0/0/0/0, as a result of that glitch that was in HGSS I think it was. Are you sure you want it?

Hello, good morning.
I'm just looking for HA pkmn (IVs, EM, Ball, Gender, Nature doesn't matter)
[Rain Dish] Tentacool
[Inner Focus] Kangaskhan
[Damp] Horsea
[Weak Armor] Omanyte
[Frisk] Sentret
[Water Absorb] Chinchou
[Intimidate] Qwilfish
[Quick Feet] Zigzagoon
[Adaptability] Feebas
[Hydration] Luvdisc
[Big Pecks] Chatot
[Sand Force] Hippopotas
[Water Veil] Finneon
[Chlorophyll] Cottonee
[Mold Breaker] Basculin
[Swift Swim] Tirtouga
[No Guard] Karrablast
[Damp] Frillish
[Soundproof] Bouffalant
I'm offering these items:
Rare Candy x64
PP Up x12
Thunderstone x9
Sun Stone x38
Moon Stone x23
Shiny Stone x6
Dusk Stone x9
Dawn Stone x7
King's Rock x4
How much of these would suffice in those 19 pkmn?

If you don't mind, I would like 9 PP Ups and 10 Rare Candies for them.

Yes. The dream ball drifloon Myr was supposed to pass on to you.

Okay. I'll check my stock and then post which ones I have.

Yeah I think I got that Drifloon :)

Very interested on the tyranitarite. I have a Kalos bred rotom with 31/x/x/31/31/31 , modest nature. (it may have 30 def, but it is HP dragon)

Interested?

Also, would you be interested trading a manectite for a charizardite-y (just asking)

Oooh if it really is 31/x/30/31/31/31 with HP Dragon that would be pretty useful. I'd like that Rotom. And I'll trade the Mega Stones as well; Manectite for Charizardite Y.

lolzkidudz

Gen7!!!
If you don't mind, I would like 9 PP Ups and 10 Rare Candies for them.
Okay.

I forgot to mention that I have a female Chansey in Safari Ball and HA Lillipup
I'm also interested in your Charizardite X and Tyranitarite.

Last edited:

philzone

Ready for trumpets
Oooh if it really is 31/x/30/31/31/31 with HP Dragon that would be pretty useful. I'd like that Rotom. And I'll trade the Mega Stones as well; Manectite for Charizardite Y.
Just checked. Not 30def =[ Plus I think I muddled up the other part (I was looking to trade my charizardite-y for your manectite, need to work on my wording XD)

cool1sasuke

Can I get a Shiny Milotic and Mew?
I have all Y Megastones FT except (Abolite; Garchompite; Gardevoirite Blastoisinite; Kangaskhanite; Gyradosite; Mawilite; Gengarite; Banetite; Medichamite; Ampharosite; Alakazite; Venusaurite; Aerodactylite; Heraconite; Houndoominite; Mewtwonite Y; Abomasite; Lucarionite)
17x PP Up; 1x PP Max; 30x Rare Candy
I'll put them on my 5IV Mawiles -SpA; Hope that's fine

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Hi Varanus,
I was wondering if you would trade a 6Iv ditto for a shiny bold blaze Quilava or shiny Sassy HA Stoutland :)

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hmmm, I don't have any of the things you want, how about a power item? or I can farm you up some PP up if you wish.

A Power Item of your Choice would work :)

Okay.

I forgot to mention that I have a female Chansey in Safari Ball and HA Lillipup
I'm also interested in your Charizardite X and Tyranitarite.

Safari Ball Chansey would be really cool, actually. What are you offering for the Mega Stones? I prefer Mega Stones, shinies, events, or good nature/IV Pokemon in return for the game-exclusive ones.

Just checked. Not 30def =[ Plus I think I muddled up the other part (I was looking to trade my charizardite-y for your manectite, need to work on my wording XD)

What's it's defense IV? If it's somewhere in the high 20s I'd still be interested. And my Manectite for your Charizardite Y is fine :)

Can I get a Shiny Milotic and Mew?
I have all Y Megastones FT except (Abolite; Garchompite; Gardevoirite Blastoisinite; Kangaskhanite; Gyradosite; Mawilite; Gengarite; Banetite; Medichamite; Ampharosite; Alakazite; Venusaurite; Aerodactylite; Heraconite; Houndoominite; Mewtwonite Y; Abomasite; Lucarionite)
17x PP Up; 1x PP Max; 30x Rare Candy
I'll put them on my 5IV Mawiles -SpA; Hope that's fine

That's fine. Shiny Milotic and Mew for Aggronite and a PP Up, then?

Sounds like a deal to me, keep in touch!

I'll add you to the list!

Hi Varanus,
I was wondering if you would trade a 6Iv ditto for a shiny bold blaze Quilava or shiny Sassy HA Stoutland :)

I'll go ahead and clone that for you right now since I'm about to clone all of the requests I have. I'd prefer the Stoutland since I already have a shiny Cyndaquil.