• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

Tetsuya

I'm interested in a Heavy Ball Larvitar, Lure Ball Horsea, and Moon Ball Teddiursa. I can offer the following special ball Pokemon:

- Slowpoke, Rhyhorn, Snorlax, Mareep, Chinchou, Smeargle, Shuckle, Aron, Spoink, Swablu, Feebas, Trapinch, Absol, Drifloon, Timburr, Sigilyph, Maractus, and Tirtouga in Dream Balls
-Scyther, Pinsir, and Wurmple in Sports Balls
-Lapras, Qwilfish, and Corsola in Lure Balls
-Bellsprout in Friend Ball
-Lapras, Mawile, and Starly in Heavy Balls
-Lickitung in Safari Ball

I also have several HA Pokemon if none of those interest you, but I'll have to go through them all to see what all I have that you don't.

pikamilk

Ugh, migraines suck. If you have an apple near at hand next time you have it, try smelling one, it should help :).

MurderofKrow

Bird Brain
Whenever works for you is fine with me. I'm off the rest of the month for the most part, so I can trade with you to fit your schedule. I'll VM you when I've got everything ready. Is this everything?

Shiny Archen, Blazikenite, Charizardite X, and Air Cutter Charmander for Shiny Mew, Pinsirite, HA Bulbasaur, HA Vulpix with Heat Wave, HA Charmander, and Enigma Berry.

Yes, that is all. If you VM me and a couple of days pass without me replying dont worry, I just might be a bit busier this week.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I finally have your dream ball pokes!! :D And they're all HA as an added bonus.

I'm pretty flexible when it cones to trade hours and I can do it now if you happen to be online :)

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hey Varanus ,

Whts your Hawlucha like on your shiny card ?? H

It's male, 31/31/x/31/31/31, Adamant, Limber.

I'm interested in a Heavy Ball Larvitar, Lure Ball Horsea, and Moon Ball Teddiursa. I can offer the following special ball Pokemon:

- Slowpoke, Rhyhorn, Snorlax, Mareep, Chinchou, Smeargle, Shuckle, Aron, Spoink, Swablu, Feebas, Trapinch, Absol, Drifloon, Timburr, Sigilyph, Maractus, and Tirtouga in Dream Balls
-Scyther, Pinsir, and Wurmple in Sports Balls
-Lapras, Qwilfish, and Corsola in Lure Balls
-Bellsprout in Friend Ball
-Lapras, Mawile, and Starly in Heavy Balls
-Lickitung in Safari Ball

I also have several HA Pokemon if none of those interest you, but I'll have to go through them all to see what all I have that you don't.

I would be interested in female Bellsprout in Friend Ball, female Lickitung in Safari Ball, and female Mawile in Heavy Ball for those three.

Alright then. I'll be ready when you are. Thanks in advance :)

I'll VM you when I've got your order ready :)

Yes, that is all. If you VM me and a couple of days pass without me replying dont worry, I just might be a bit busier this week.

I completely understand :)

I finally have your dream ball pokes!! :D And they're all HA as an added bonus.

I'm pretty flexible when it cones to trade hours and I can do it now if you happen to be online :)

Awesome! Hopefully I'll see you online sometime soon.

2797jake

I want skarmory with whirlwind, stealth rock, and brave bird
I can offer:
(all 5IV)
MAwile, Venipede, Absol, Gastly, Larvesta, Beldum, Durant, Dratini, Cottonnee, Rotom, Drilbur, Noibat, Froakie, Heracross, Horsea, LArvitar, Kangaskhan, Scyther, and Ralts.

Yeah, I would want it 5IV with no SpA and Impish nature for the 5iv rotom male

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
We got there in the end. :p Thanks for the berries ^^

Yuugen

Oh I'm sorry for not making it clear. I somehow managed to get those pokemon I said I want. Can u clone me a Japanese 6iv ditto instead? I can give both Blazikenite n Charizarite Y for it.

Matsuyamakun

Hi, I have HA 5IV(missing special attack IV) Timburr with Mach Punch and Drain Punch egg move.I am interested in perfect Jolly Jirachi and Adamant perfect Japanese Ditto. Also I can offer items like PP Ups, Power Items, some BP items etc. Let me know what do you want.:)

Edit: Sorry, I thought Sheer Force was Hidden ability. I have Iron Fist Timburr in white 2 game but I can't transfer it. It knows Mach punch and Drain Punch.:(

Last edited:
I just checked and the shinies I checked are basically useless in terms of iv's. So for now I'll just stick with the blazikenite, I know you get busy a lot so I don't mind waiting to trade

Del

Shiny Hunt Failure
My dad smashed the LCD because I played so long. It'll take me a few days. A week maybe.

ArdhiS

hey varanus, can you clone me another 6iv japanese ditto?
I offering rare candies, sun stones, or any battle mansion items for it, i will trade 2 items for your ditto thx

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Yeah, I would want it 5IV with no SpA and Impish nature for the 5iv rotom male

Well, Rotom can't be male or female. It's genderless. I had a migraine when I typed that I wanted a male one and I wasn't thinking straight :p

But anyway, I can breed you 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Skarmory with Whirlwing/Brave Bird/Stealth Rocks for the Rotom.

Hi, I have HA 5IV(missing special attack IV) Timburr with Mach Punch and Drain Punch egg move.I am interested in perfect Jolly Jirachi and Adamant perfect Japanese Ditto. Also I can offer items like PP Ups, Power Items, some BP items etc. Let me know what do you want.:)

Edit: Sorry, I thought Sheer Force was Hidden ability. I have Iron Fist Timburr in white 2 game but I can't transfer it. It knows Mach punch and Drain Punch.:(

So it's Sheer Force and not Iron Fist? My Dittos are Careful and Jolly; I don't have an Adamant one.

If you still want to do the trade, is there any way that you could teach that Timburr Knock Off via Move Tutor in Gen V? If you could do that, I'll throw in something extra that you might want, whether it's something bred or an item like an Enigma Berry, or a shiny that I'm offering, or a Mega Stone. If you had a 5IV Timburr with Guts that would be even better but I'll take what I can get. :)

I just checked and the shinies I checked are basically useless in terms of iv's. So for now I'll just stick with the blazikenite, I know you get busy a lot so I don't mind waiting to trade

I only want competitive shinies with IVs. If you have other shinies I'm looking for (like Litleo or something) I might still trade you a Mega Stone, depending on what it is.

My dad smashed the LCD because I played so long. It'll take me a few days. A week maybe.

Your dad smashed it?? That worries me slightly. How did you learn to replace the LCD? You must be some kind of engineering wizard in your spare time.

hey varanus, can you clone me another 6iv japanese ditto?
I offering rare candies, sun stones, or any battle mansion items for it, i will trade 2 items for your ditto thx

I sure can! I need Rare Candies and Power Belts.

ArdhiS

Ok then :), do you want 2 rare candies, 2 powerbelts, or 1 rare candy and 1 powerbelts?
Im sorry, im little bit confused :p :D
Let me know when you are ready ti trade thank you :)

Matsuyamakun

So it's Sheer Force and not Iron Fist? My Dittos are Careful and Jolly; I don't have an Adamant one.

If you still want to do the trade, is there any way that you could teach that Timburr Knock Off via Move Tutor in Gen V? If you could do that, I'll throw in something extra that you might want, whether it's something bred or an item like an Enigma Berry, or a shiny that I'm offering, or a Mega Stone. If you had a 5IV Timburr with Guts that would be even better but I'll take what I can get. :)

Currently I have level 25 Iron Fist male Gurdurr with Mach Punch and Drain Punch in dream ball I got in DW. It has only perfect defense IV and Impish nature. I can teach Knock Off move but it will be useless for breeding? I have perfect 5IV guts(missing special attack) level 1 Timburr in my X game.I can offer items too if needed.:)

Edit: I also have calm Iron Fist Gurdurr with dream punch move in Dream Ball(White 2 game). It is female and doesn't have any 31IV. It would be great if you help transfering this pokemon to my X game.You can use both Timburrs for breeding, then send me female one to my X game.I can't use pokebank myself right now.

Last edited:

just_forfun

VM is "Visitor Message". When you go to your profile, you'll see "About Me" and "Visitor Messages", along with some other tabs. I prefer to VM people because I get a LOT of PMs every day and my Inbox fills up very frequently, and furthermore, VMs are more convenient because you can view the entire conversation. With PMs, you can't do that and half the time I forget what I'm talking to people about.

Thanks for the explanation! Btw, would you have a male cacnea/cacturne lying around that you're willing to trade for a random pokemon? I need one for breeding purposes. I'll give you a rare candy for it :p

PS. I've VM'd you

Hey Varanus,

So I'm stoked ab that Hawlucha :) I still have this ft that you were interested in , I just never picked out any pokes :

Mewtwonite - Y
Charizardite-Y
Heracronite
Shiny Chikorita.

I would trade all 4 for that Hawlucha and a 5iv Sturdy Bergmite ? Let me know what you think. Thanks a lot