• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

capnknuckles

Hello, I would like shiny ivysaur, shiny panpour, shiny gulpin, shiny squirtle, shiny lampent, shiny omanyte, and dream ball lugia. I am offering heracronite, abomasite, absolite, aerodactylite, alakazite, ampharosite, blastoisinite, garchompite, gardevoirite, gyradosite, lucarionite, medichamite, venausurite, 1 masterball and 3 prism scale

Last edited:

Febilian

Pokemon Breeder
Hello! I'm interested in trading for a female HA(if possible; if not it's fine!) Cottonee in a Dream Ball. I'm not sure how much you'd want to have for that, but I can offer a 31/x/31/31/31/31 male Fennekin that has Hypnosis as an egg move(it doesn't have its HA, though). If you want I can also attach a PP Up or PP Max to go with it.

I'm kind of new to the whole 'exchange rate' involved in these things, so I'm hoping that the Fennekin as breeding fodder and one of those items might be enough. If not, I can try to find something else for you instead.

For the record, I don't care what nature or IVs the Cottonee has, as long as it's a female in a Dream Ball(HA is optional, as I mentioned earlier, but it would be nice!).

Thanks for your time!

Unredemption

Hi there!

I'm interested in your Japanese flawless Dittos (6 IV). Looked through your lists to see what you don't have and here's what you may be interested in:

Marill - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Male/Female - Adamant - Huge Power - Body Slam/Belly Drum/Water Sport/Aqua Jet
Ferroseed - 31/31/31/x/31/0 - Male - Relaxed - Iron Barbs - Harden/Spikes/Stealth Rock/Leech Seed
Chespin - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Male - Adamant - Bulletproof - Spikes/Rollout/Synthesis/Quick Guard (yours doesn't have Spikes on it I see!)

I'm willing to offer 2 to 3 of the above Pokemon in exchange for 1 of your Dittos, so let me know if you're interested. Cheers!

(P.S. I think I've done a trade with you before some time back, your FC is still on my 3DS)

MFlicK

Alright, I am back with a shiny bold porygon 5iv (31/31/xx/31/31/31). Did you want it nicknamed for the shiny suicune?

Pingo

Hi! I apologize for my inactivity the last weeks due to vacation. Some time ago, we settled on a trade and I think it is time we get it done :)

This was our deal:

- You receive Adamant flawless shiny Conceldurr with 4 egg moves + 2 ability capsules
- I receive the 5 IV shiny Mew + 4 X-exclusive Mega stones (Manectite, Pinsirite, Tyranitarite, Mewtwonite X) (In your thread it says 3 stones, but we decided to change it to 4 in exchange for another abilioty capsule btw).

And now that we're trading anyways, I have the pleasure of offering you an Hasty 31/25/22/31/30/31 Yveltal, which is catched by me in a premier ball after A LOT of patience. In return, I'd request the 5 IV adamant shiny Talonflame you have. The Yveltal will come with a PP max as well. Would you be interested in adding this to the trade? :)

I will be online in about 6 hours from now on, and check by frequently! :)

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hey everyone! Sorry I've been gone for a few days. I have been working on requests, though!

Ill do the pinserite for the arceus but I don't need the enigma berry anymore ok my FC is 2492-5199-6466

Okay I will VM you!

Can you breed me a HA Gible?

Yes.

Well, try your best please! The beginning of August is alright, too as long as it's before August 5. I am leaving then for a vacation and want to train it for the Pokemon World Championships Last Chance Qualifier. Thank you!

I will try, but I don't promise I can breed a 6IV Dieno in the next few days.

Yep, the Goldeen is in a Dream Ball. He's gained some levels as I was trying to breed more, but so far I'm not getting anywhere with the results.

Anyways, yep. HA, Dream Ball, and a Power Bracer. ^_^

Sounds good! I'd like the Goldeen to be female and then we have a deal!

Okay! Dream ball female stunky/smoochum/geodude/spheal for a 6iv ditto sounds good to me.

As for dream ball lugia/giratina for shiny omanyte... I checked their ivs, and the giratina isn't anything to write home about. It does have a zero in special attack, which is at least interesting.
The lugia is a bit better. It has perfect special attack, but a zero in special defense, and since it's at level 10 it's hard to tell what the rest are. If that isn't good enough I could sweeten the deal with a heracronite/houndoominite if you are interested.

If that's not a good offer, I have a SUM2013 shiny giratina with a 0/7/31/31/29/16 spread and a calm nature that I would be willing to trade for omanyte.

I'd accept the Giratina for Omanyte, as well as the Dream Ball females for the Ditto.

Hi am interested in 5/6IV Kangaskan, Gible, Chimchar, I don't have any good pokemon to offer as am only just starting out in IV breeding.

I could offer some of the items you asked for, power items and the razor items.

I would breed you those 1:1 for Power Items and Razor Items.

Hello, I would like shiny ivysaur, shiny panpour, shiny gulpin, shiny squirtle, shiny lampent, shiny omanyte, and dream ball lugia. I am offering heracronite, abomasite, absolite, aerodactylite, alakazite, ampharosite, blastoisinite, garchompite, gardevoirite, gyradosite, lucarionite, medichamite, venausurite, 1 masterball and 3 prism scale

Shiny Ivysaur and Omanyte are no longer available, but I wouldn't accept non game-exclusive Mega Stones or items for them anyway. I prefer another shiny of equal value in return, or one of the rare move Pokemon I'm looking for.

Hello! I'm interested in trading for a female HA(if possible; if not it's fine!) Cottonee in a Dream Ball. I'm not sure how much you'd want to have for that, but I can offer a 31/x/31/31/31/31 male Fennekin that has Hypnosis as an egg move(it doesn't have its HA, though). If you want I can also attach a PP Up or PP Max to go with it.

I'm kind of new to the whole 'exchange rate' involved in these things, so I'm hoping that the Fennekin as breeding fodder and one of those items might be enough. If not, I can try to find something else for you instead.

For the record, I don't care what nature or IVs the Cottonee has, as long as it's a female in a Dream Ball(HA is optional, as I mentioned earlier, but it would be nice!).

Thanks for your time!

If you don't care about nature and IVs, I'd accept a PP Max for it.

Hi there!

I'm interested in your Japanese flawless Dittos (6 IV). Looked through your lists to see what you don't have and here's what you may be interested in:

Marill - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Male/Female - Adamant - Huge Power - Body Slam/Belly Drum/Water Sport/Aqua Jet
Ferroseed - 31/31/31/x/31/0 - Male - Relaxed - Iron Barbs - Harden/Spikes/Stealth Rock/Leech Seed
Chespin - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Male - Adamant - Bulletproof - Spikes/Rollout/Synthesis/Quick Guard (yours doesn't have Spikes on it I see!)

I'm willing to offer 2 to 3 of the above Pokemon in exchange for 1 of your Dittos, so let me know if you're interested. Cheers!

(P.S. I think I've done a trade with you before some time back, your FC is still on my 3DS)

Is that Ferroseed nicknameable? I'd be interested in the Ferroseed and Marill.

Is this trade shop open?

...yes. Yes it is. I've just been gone for a few days.

Alright, I am back with a shiny bold porygon 5iv (31/31/xx/31/31/31). Did you want it nicknamed for the shiny suicune?

That would be wonderful! If you could name it "PORY.EXE" that would be great.

Hi! I apologize for my inactivity the last weeks due to vacation. Some time ago, we settled on a trade and I think it is time we get it done :)

This was our deal:

- You receive Adamant flawless shiny Conceldurr with 4 egg moves + 2 ability capsules
- I receive the 5 IV shiny Mew + 4 X-exclusive Mega stones (Manectite, Pinsirite, Tyranitarite, Mewtwonite X) (In your thread it says 3 stones, but we decided to change it to 4 in exchange for another abilioty capsule btw).

And now that we're trading anyways, I have the pleasure of offering you an Hasty 31/25/22/31/30/31 Yveltal, which is catched by me in a premier ball after A LOT of patience. In return, I'd request the 5 IV adamant shiny Talonflame you have. The Yveltal will come with a PP max as well. Would you be interested in adding this to the trade? :)

I will be online in about 6 hours from now on, and check by frequently! :)

Hooray! I'm glad you're back and I hope you had a good vacation. We need to complete this trade! Can you nickname Conkeldurr? If you can't it's okay. Unfortunately I already have a flawless Yvetal, but I'd be willing to trade you Talonflame for another shiny with a good nature and IVs if you have it.

J.J. Knight

I am interested in a Rain Dish Tentacool. Nature, IVs, Gender, and ball don't matter. To offer, I do have a Magikarp in a Moon Ball w/ Jolly Nature (IVs unknown), Piplup in a Dream Ball w/ Adamant nature and hidden Ability (lv. 25, IVs unknown). As for Shinies, I do have a Shiny Torkoal in a Poke Ball, Quiet nature, knows Rest, Yawn, Sleep Talk, and Eruption. It's lv 100 w/ nickname Sheldon. I THINK it has flawless IVs, but I haven't checked. I also have a spare competitive Latios w/ Timid Nature. I was also wondering what you would take for an Enigma Berry? I do have a spare Blazikenite to offer.

Edit: I forgot to add Aqua Ring to the request. I also like to offer a Buneary in a Love Ball with the Elemental Punches and Switcheroo, Quirky Nature w/ Run Away that I just got in a Wonder Trade.

Last edited:

Febilian

Pokemon Breeder
Okay, yes, I would be fine with trading a PP Max for that dream ball female Cottonee without any IVs or nature bred onto it. Thanks!

Rotifer

I'd accept the Giratina for Omanyte, as well as the Dream Ball females for the Ditto.

Great! Thank you so much!
If you could nickname the omanyte Pliny that would be wonderful.

I have the giratina and the dream ball females all ready for trade, and can be online tonight and tomorrow afternoon. I'm going on a camping trip after that, so if I don't catch you by then I'll be back and ready to trade on August 9th!
And I think I'll put a houndoominite on the giratina for you anyway, since you've just got such a nice trade shop :)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Are we still trading? Heatran for Manaphy? You didn't include me in your last batch of replies...

Blasting Toise

Varanus are you interested in shinies Noctowl, Entei(not event) and Audino? Entei and Audino are foreign as well, Entei italian and Audino spanish. Just asking.

tarobuns

Hey Varanus! I'd really like the timid dreamball Lugia and i can offer a naive event Movie14 Victini (has pkrs). would you be interested? :)
also just wondering, would you be able to have the lugia nicknamed if the OT was from dragontamer? like have her nickname it?

Wolfangs

Pokemon Breeder
Hey Varanus I was wondering if I could add 1 more pokemon to my list for trade. (The ditto, vulpix, and skitty)

Male Spinarak (any pokeball) with Sniper as his ability that has the following eggmoves: Megahorn, Night Slash, Toxic Spikes, and Baton Pass (ivs and nature doesnt matter)

In return for this pokemon I am asking for. I could give you 1 ppmax and a Whipped Dream?

Let me know if its okay or not.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Corth

Hi Varanus. I was wondering if you could get me an Impish Skarmory with Stealth Rock? I'd prefer it to be female, and I'm not particular about it's IVs. For non Kallos pokemon I can offer a Koffing(which knows Pain Split) or Chimchar. I can also get a PP Max or whatever item you think would be good. If you want a shiny I have Vullaby, Pickachu, Tentacool, Magneton or Muk.

Last edited:

Baby V Alex

Hi, I think you might be the answer to my prayers.

I'm looking for

Pansage with Overgrow & Nasty Plot as eggmove
Alomomola with Regenerator in a Dram Ball & Pain Split as egg move (Female)
Kilk with Clear Body
Heatmor with White Smoke & Curse, Belch and Heat Wave as eggmoves
Basculin (Red) with Mold Breaker

I have:

Treecko 5iv Timid Overgrow with Whistle, Dragonbreath, Synthesis & Leach Seed (x2)
Treecko 6iv Timid Overgrow with Whistle, Dragonbreath, Synthesis & Leach Seed
Roselia 5iv Timid Poison Point with Gigadrain & Leafstorm
Larvitar 5iv Jolly Guts with Outrage, Sealth Rocks, Dragon Dance & Pursuit in Heavy Ball (Male)
Tynamo 5iv Rash Levitate (x4)
Eevee 3iv (xx-xx-xx-31-31-31) Timid HP Ice HA
Pidove 5iv Jolly Big Pecks with Wish, Steel Wing & Noght Slash (x3) (Female) (Luxury Ball)
Pidove 5iv Jolly Super Luck with Wish, Steel Wing & Noght Slash (Female) (Luxury Ball)
Karrablast 4iv (31-31-31-xx-31-xx) Brave No Guard with Knock Off, Megahorn & Drill Run
Karrablast 5iv Brave Shed Skin with Knock Off, Megahorn & Drill Run
Meowth 5iv Jolly Technician with Hypnosis & Foul play
Scraggy 5iv Jolly Moxie with Drain Punch, Dragon Dance & Ice Punch
Ducklett 5iv Timid Keen Eye (Dive Ball)
Clamperl 5iv Adamant Shell Armor
Durant 5iv Adamant Hustle with Thunder Fang & Baton Pass
Deerling (Summer) 5iv Adamant Sap Sipper
Rotom 5iv Bold
Pawniard 5iv Adamant Defiant with Sucker Punch & Pursuit
Electrike 3iv (xx-xx-xx-31-31-31) Timid HP Ice Lightningrod (x3) (Fast Ball) (2F & 1M)
Electrike 4iv (31-xx-xx-31-31-31) Timid HP Ice Lightningrod (Fast Ball) (Male)
Vivillon (Solar Pattern) 5iv Timid Compoud Eyes (1M & 1F)
Vivillon (Solar Pattern) 5iv Timid Shield Dust (Male)

Floatzel Shiny from a Horde encounter

(Female with good nature + eggmoves)
Skarmory (Heavy Ball)
Taillow (Moon Ball)
Sunkern (Friend Ball)
Mankey (Level Ball)
Lapras (Lure Ball)
Koffing (Level Ball)
Sigilyph (Dream Ball)
Shinx (Moon Ball)
Mr. Mime (Dream Ball)
Krabby (Lure Ball)
Ponyta (Dream Ball)
Larvitar (Heavy Ball)
Machop (Heavy Ball)
Sandshrew (Heavy Ball)
Eleckid (Fast Ball)
Meditite (Moon Ball)

andrew44

nvm sry i got one from a guy alrdy

Last edited:
Hello Varanus,

I have caught a shiny Spritzee on route 7. Female, Naive, Healer. Likes to fight. I could include the sachet if you want.

Would you be willing to trade it for a HA male naughty nidoran with poison tail.

Last edited: