• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

ajy127

Hi ^^.
I'm looking for 6IV Adament Ditto!

I can offer you Korean Preorder Gengar :D

I've received it by myself in Korea !

Hope to trade soon :D

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
hi, i am looking for a Meloetta, any lv,
Could you let me know what your willing to trade fo it.

Depending on the nature and IVs of Meloetta, I would accept a shiny for it, or a good natured, good-IV'd legend.

Hello. I'm curious what you would find to be a suitable price for an Enigma Berry. Would an evolution stone, razor item, or power item suffice?

I would love a Power Item!

how about a mega kick pikachu

That sounds enticing - is it UT from the event?

Hi ^^.
I'm looking for 6IV Adament Ditto!

I can offer you Korean Preorder Gengar :D

I've received it by myself in Korea !

Hope to trade soon :D

Is that the shiny Gengar event that was distributed everywhere? Except yours is from Korea?

Hey I'm interested in the 6*31 shiny Manaphy. I can offer you shiny RNG Thundurus, Landorus and Regirock, with perfect natures and IVs (Thundurus has HP-Ice). I am willing to give multiple for the Manaphy, if you wish.

I already have a shiny flawless Landorus, but the Thundurus sounds enticing. What nature is the Thundurus, and which ability does it have?

Kalot3000

TM Collector
Hi! I'd like to get one of your cloned Arceus. I don't have any good IV shinys to offer, but you mention that you'd be willing to take game exclusive Mega Stones, so is there anything you'd want from Pokemon X?

Btw I've just seen you are also looking for a cloning service. My time zone is GMT+1 but with enough communication this might work out. What about we trade Thundurus for the shiny Manaphy and I'll clone it two times. I'll keep one clone to myself and give you back your Manaphy plus the second clone :)

Hi I am interested in the mew celebi and jiranci. Anything we can work out here?

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
I have a Bold 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 Chansey w/ Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy that is nicknamable. I'm looking for an RNG 6 IV Ditto.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Not sure if you're still around, but I would love to get my hands on one of those timid/jolly jirachis and the timid 6IV manaphy (I'm creating a wifi team, and trying to experiment with a UU rain-based paraflinch team). In return, I can offer my undying affection... kidding, I have one of those halloween cherish ball pumpkaboos and could also add a shiny clefable/weavile.

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Hello, I am interested in the 4 Jolly Jirachis and 1 Timid Jirachis, all 6 IV
lol sorry about this but Jirachi has been one of my favorite legendaries for a long time and now that Iron Head and its other tutor moves are available in OR, I need one (or in this case, 5)

I have a lot of bank/dream/transfer-HA balls that I can offer, if you don't mind taking a look:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?628821-Bank-Ball-Trading-Thread&p=17524862#post17524862

I don't know how much you would want per Jirachi, but feel free to choose a large number of them.
And of course if I'm asking for way too much, just let me know and we'll negotiate it somehow.

Last edited:

Xyndro

Beginning Breeder
I have a shiny male ralts impish nature ability is NOT the HA. 31 IVs in HP, ATK,DEF, SP.ATK, and SPD. (Thinking it would be ok for a shiny Gallade)
He Is still in his egg if you want to be the OT. Will trade you the egg so you can confirm before any trade done.
I am interested in one of your 6 IV ditto. If you require any thing other then the ralts let me know.

Thank you.
Xyndro.

P.S. Dawn Stone is part of the offer,to evolve into Gallade.

Last edited:

Wansong

Hello,

I'm interested in your 6 IV flawless ditto, cloned Arceus, timid 6IV Jirachi and jolly Celebi (need the Celebi because I absolutely love it!)
I'm offering up mega stones (Absolite, Tyranitarite, Metagrossite, Heracronite, Alakazite, etc...) and power items. Please let know which ones you're willing to trade for.

Thanks.

Fiyah

Im interested in a 6 iv japanese ditto

I have a female jolly 5iv -sp atk scyther in a sport ball i can teach knock off and bug bite it has no evs its lv23 the ability is technician its nicknameable i can also make it hold an ability capsule if u want pm me with your answer or just post here

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
It's timid with Prankster ability. Btw I also have a flawless adamant shiny Scizor caught in a sport ball. It does not know Knock Off but that could be easily taught in ORAS, I just not far enough in the game yet.

I'm interested both in Thundurus and in Scizor. If Thundurus has HP Ice I would be more interested in it, but if it doesn't, I'd probably prefer Scizor. Are either of them nicknameable?

yes its level 22 ut

That sounds great! I would trade you Lugia for it.

Btw I've just seen you are also looking for a cloning service. My time zone is GMT+1 but with enough communication this might work out. What about we trade Thundurus for the shiny Manaphy and I'll clone it two times. I'll keep one clone to myself and give you back your Manaphy plus the second clone :)

I have someone who will clone for me, but I'm always willing to accept more clones. I would do the Thundurus-Manaphy clone trade.

Bold, premier ball, Hp fire, 6iv, Lv.100, shiny cresselia w/helping hand for x5 ability capsules

I don't have a shiny Cresselia or 5 Ability Capsules for trade...sorry

Hi I am interested in the mew celebi and jiranci. Anything we can work out here?

What will you offer for them?

I have a Bold 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 Chansey w/ Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy that is nicknamable. I'm looking for an RNG 6 IV Ditto.

I'd do that trade if you would nickname the Chansey StayPuft :)

Not sure if you're still around, but I would love to get my hands on one of those timid/jolly jirachis and the timid 6IV manaphy (I'm creating a wifi team, and trying to experiment with a UU rain-based paraflinch team). In return, I can offer my undying affection... kidding, I have one of those halloween cherish ball pumpkaboos and could also add a shiny clefable/weavile.

I'm still around! I'm just a lot slower at running this shop because I've got a full-time job and a volunteer gig. So I stopped IV breeding and trades with me can take a little while. But that's just how life goes I suppose....I can't get paid to play Pokemon :)

Anywho I'd happily trade you the Jirachis/Manaphy for the Clefable and Weavile, especially if they're competitive and/or can be nicknamed. The Manaphy I can trade you as well, but I'm currently getting it cloned so it will be a few days before I can trade it.

Hello, I am interested in the 4 Jolly Jirachis and 1 Timid Jirachis, all 6 IV
lol sorry about this but Jirachi has been one of my favorite legendaries for a long time and now that Iron Head and its other tutor moves are available in OR, I need one (or in this case, 5)

I have a lot of bank/dream/transfer-HA balls that I can offer, if you don't mind taking a look:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?628821-Bank-Ball-Trading-Thread&p=17524862#post17524862

I don't know how much you would want per Jirachi, but feel free to choose a large number of them.
And of course if I'm asking for way too much, just let me know and we'll negotiate it somehow.

I would maybe trade you one Jirachi for several BankBall Pokemon, but I only have a limited number of them and I'd rather trade them to someone who is willing to offer something rarer, like shinies or legends with good natures and high IVs.

ive got a shiny spinda,victreebell,swampert and scrafty if anyone has an extra latios.

Don't have an extra Latios; sorry :(

I have a shiny male ralts impish nature ability is NOT the HA. 31 IVs in HP, ATK,DEF, SP.ATK, and SPD. (Thinking it would be ok for a shiny Gallade)
He Is still in his egg if you want to be the OT. Will trade you the egg so you can confirm before any trade done.
I am interested in one of your 6 IV ditto. If you require any thing other then the ralts let me know.

Thank you.
Xyndro.

P.S. Dawn Stone is part of the offer,to evolve into Gallade.

That sounds enticing, but how do you know what's in the Egg if you haven't hatched it?

Sounds good to me! Which two do you want and when do you want to trade?

I'll send you a VM - I'll respond to that quicker than I'll respond on here.

Hello,

I'm interested in your 6 IV flawless ditto, cloned Arceus, timid 6IV Jirachi and jolly Celebi (need the Celebi because I absolutely love it!)
I'm offering up mega stones (Absolite, Tyranitarite, Metagrossite, Heracronite, Alakazite, etc...) and power items. Please let know which ones you're willing to trade for.

Thanks.

Now that ORAS is out, I don't think any Mega Stones are game-exclusive anymore. Let me know if I'm wrong about that, but if they aren't, I won't be interested in trading for Mega Stones anymore.

Hey,

I'm interested in a 6IV ditto.
I'm offering version exclusive mega stones, however, I don't know what version(s) you have, so you'll have to tell me that before I can confirm anything.
If you do not have either Y or OR, give me a list of stones you would accept. If you do, please tell me that, I may have a couple X exclusives.

Thanks.

What's exclusive to Omega Ruby? I don't have OR.

Im interested in a 6 iv japanese ditto

I have a female jolly 5iv -sp atk scyther in a sport ball i can teach knock off and bug bite it has no evs its lv23 the ability is technician its nicknameable i can also make it hold an ability capsule if u want pm me with your answer or just post here

I've already got several flawless Scizors. Do you have any shinies you'd be willing to trade? Or legends or events? I'd actually be willing to trade for Power Items as well.

Fiyah

I can get plenty of power items just tell me which ones you want and how many you want for the ditto