• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

Xyndro

Beginning Breeder
Simple, you save game before you hatch the egg. once the egg is hatched you can check out the pokemon, then you soft rest the game. You now know what is in the egg while it is still in the egg. Since the stats gender and so on are set once you pick up the egg and not when it is hatched. How ever as said I will trade you the egg for any random pokemon so you can check it out your self.... and once you have can trade the ditto for said random pokemon holding the dawn stone.

achilles90

Hello again! I was wondering if you would be interested in trading my Dream Ball Palkia and Giratina (obtained via the Dream Radar) each holding a Sacred Ash for a Victini and a Manaphy?

fullmetalsean

dragon trainer
hello all, im looking for help obtaining a few event legendaries like mew, jirachi,manaphy and a few others. i have an assortment of shinies to give away like a probopass,geodude,zigzagoon,shedinja and etc. please pm me if interested i have other shinies and im always catching more

Wansong

Now that ORAS is out, I don't think any Mega Stones are game-exclusive anymore. Let me know if I'm wrong about that, but if they aren't, I won't be interested in trading for Mega Stones anymore.

Yeah I just checked and it seems you can get all the mega stones in either one of the games. In that case, I'd be more than willing to trade multiple power items for the 6 IV ditto. I've also got a 4 IV shiny Carvanha (no HA) for trade for the ditto or the other legendaries in case you're interested.

JustKyle

hey varanus, r u still working on fletchling?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I can get plenty of power items just tell me which ones you want and how many you want for the ditto

How about 3 Power Items for the Ditto?

Simple, you save game before you hatch the egg. once the egg is hatched you can check out the pokemon, then you soft rest the game. You now know what is in the egg while it is still in the egg. Since the stats gender and so on are set once you pick up the egg and not when it is hatched. How ever as said I will trade you the egg for any random pokemon so you can check it out your self.... and once you have can trade the ditto for said random pokemon holding the dawn stone.

Oh...duh. I feel silly for not thinking of that. Anyway, if you're willing to trade that Ralts for Ditto, that would be great!

Hello again! I was wondering if you would be interested in trading my Dream Ball Palkia and Giratina (obtained via the Dream Radar) each holding a Sacred Ash for a Victini and a Manaphy?

I would do that trade for the Victini and the non-shiny Manaphy, if that's what you mean.

hello all, im looking for help obtaining a few event legendaries like mew, jirachi,manaphy and a few others. i have an assortment of shinies to give away like a probopass,geodude,zigzagoon,shedinja and etc. please pm me if interested i have other shinies and im always catching more

I'd be willing to work something out depending on what your natures and IVs are on those shinies.

Yeah I just checked and it seems you can get all the mega stones in either one of the games. In that case, I'd be more than willing to trade multiple power items for the 6 IV ditto. I've also got a 4 IV shiny Carvanha (no HA) for trade for the ditto or the other legendaries in case you're interested.

In that case, how about 3 Power Items for the Ditto?

Yeah, no more game exclusive mega stones, as far as I know anyways.

I'd be willing to trade as many power items as you want* for the ditto instead. Do you have a preference to which ones?

*within reason.

3 of your favorite colors?

hey varanus, r u still working on fletchling?

Hey JustKyle! I was gone for a while over the summer - I changed jobs and moved twice, so things were really hectic. I ended up having to request that anyone who still wanted their Pokemon from my shop let me know, because I've bred a LOT of Pokemon that no one ever picked up. But I'm working on your Fletchling right now, so you'll hear from me soon!

my fc is 2148 8277 7273 when could we trade.Thanks

I'm online right now. Send me a VM when you're available.

Xyndro

Beginning Breeder
Would love to. :D my FC: 3196-4186-9243

Edit: Trade done. Once more many thanks. I look forward to when we next trade.

Untill then,
Xyndro.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hello varanus i have a question i know your not into breeding but im asking a simple request is it possible to ask for a dream ball shellos(pink) female ha and in return ill trade you a dream ball shellos(blue) female ha. I know how your feeling atm I am only part time but my job still gives me hours of a full time job right now since the holidays once he holidays is over ill go back just saying i know what you going through atm so take your time for it if you accept this trade of course. if you don't want the blue shellos i have a big list in my trade shop in a 6th gen spoiler of ha and ball choices to take a look if that shellos doesn't fancy you. I don't care about the ivs or nature i just want the dream ball hidden ability female.

achilles90

I would do that trade for the Victini and the non-shiny Manaphy, if that's what you mean.

Any Manaphy is fine. I'm not too fussed on the shiny factor, especially since I have to squint to see the slight colour variation! I'll be available to trade in around 36 hours from now, so I'll VM you around then. Thanks in advance.

Fiyah

yes thats fine just tell me which power items you want

Last edited:

fullmetalsean

dragon trainer
shedinja at lvl 100 stats are
a=292
d=111
sp a =73
sp d=66
speed=150
nature=adament

gengar at 100
a=149
d=159
spa=359
spd=186
speed=350
nature=timid

probopass at 50
a=75
d=182
spa=93
spd=193
speed=60
nature=quirky

Mye

Someone has to win..
Yeah, if Kyle wants his fletchling I can breed off one asap (albeit I doubt it'll have 5IVs). Also, based on estimated IV calcs that gengar is x/x/0-15/31/15-25/31 and the other two are crap (referring to sean's shinies).

JustKyle

Hey JustKyle! I was gone for a while over the summer - I changed jobs and moved twice, so things were really hectic. I ended up having to request that anyone who still wanted their Pokemon from my shop let me know, because I've bred a LOT of Pokemon that no one ever picked up. But I'm working on your Fletchling right now, so you'll hear from me soon!

Thats no problem :) Ill definitely be around to pick up Fletchling.

ZombifiedHorror1031

Hello again,

I was wondering whether you would be willing to breed a Pansage, Pansear, and a Panpour with their Hidden Abilities for me. I've been looking to expand my collection of HA Pokemon and want to breed an Overgrow Pansage for a friend for Christmas. Nature, gender, and stats don't matter as I'll be using them for my own further breeding. In exchange, I can offer three more Power Items.

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Hey I was curious to know whether or not you had a HA Skrelp. IVs/nature don't matter but seeing as I own AS, I can't catch one myself.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
hello varanus i have a question i know your not into breeding but im asking a simple request is it possible to ask for a dream ball shellos(pink) female ha and in return ill trade you a dream ball shellos(blue) female ha. I know how your feeling atm I am only part time but my job still gives me hours of a full time job right now since the holidays once he holidays is over ill go back just saying i know what you going through atm so take your time for it if you accept this trade of course. if you don't want the blue shellos i have a big list in my trade shop in a 6th gen spoiler of ha and ball choices to take a look if that shellos doesn't fancy you. I don't care about the ivs or nature i just want the dream ball hidden ability female.

I PM'd you :)

Any Manaphy is fine. I'm not too fussed on the shiny factor, especially since I have to squint to see the slight colour variation! I'll be available to trade in around 36 hours from now, so I'll VM you around then. Thanks in advance.

I'll VM you...let me know if you're online.

yes thats fine just tell me which power items you want

Any three you want!

shedinja at lvl 100 stats are
a=292
d=111
sp a =73
sp d=66
speed=150
nature=adament

gengar at 100
a=149
d=159
spa=359
spd=186
speed=350
nature=timid

probopass at 50
a=75
d=182
spa=93
spd=193
speed=60
nature=quirky

Is that with no EVs? You can't calculate IVs without knowing the EVs. You can also find out what the IVs are by taking the Pokemon to an IV checker in-game.

Yeah, if Kyle wants his fletchling I can breed off one asap (albeit I doubt it'll have 5IVs). Also, based on estimated IV calcs that gengar is x/x/0-15/31/15-25/31 and the other two are crap (referring to sean's shinies).

I have JustKyle's Fletchling done :)

That sounds good.

FC: 0619-5827-3603
IGN: Gintaro

P.S. Is there anything we could work out for the Celebi?

I would want a legend of at least equal value to it in terms of IVs, or a shiny or something.

Alright, 3 power items, and you don't care which ones?

I may actually be out of com-mons to put items on... but that's not your problem.

FC: 3110-5798-5509
IGN: Andy

Edit: What would you want for the shiny Panpour?

I have a shiny Semipour, but not a shiny Panpour. I would want another trophy shiny for it. I'm not a huge fan of monkeys.

Thats no problem :) Ill definitely be around to pick up Fletchling.

I have Fletchling done. I'll VM you if I haven't already.

Hello again,

I was wondering whether you would be willing to breed a Pansage, Pansear, and a Panpour with their Hidden Abilities for me. I've been looking to expand my collection of HA Pokemon and want to breed an Overgrow Pansage for a friend for Christmas. Nature, gender, and stats don't matter as I'll be using them for my own further breeding. In exchange, I can offer three more Power Items.

Sure! That sounds great!

Hey I was curious to know whether or not you had a HA Skrelp. IVs/nature don't matter but seeing as I own AS, I can't catch one myself.

I have Alpha Sapphire, but I haven't completed the game, so I don't have an HA Skrelp yet. But I will in the future.

Fiyah

alright what time will you be able to trade?

Wansong

I do have a shiny Groudon with junk IVs if you're interested, and also a 6 IV timid Electrike w/ Lightningrod.

I'm online right now if you want to trade the 3 power items for the ditto.