• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

TheKnightsFury

TheKnightsFury
Have you still got any flawless dittos left? If so would you take any of these for one. Would you take a 5iv adamant male gogoat?

scizor42

Back from break
Hey! I have:

Shiny Scyther: Adamant with good IVs and Knock Off

(good IV's being 31/31/31/xx/31/31)
It doesn't actually have the move knock-off right now, but it is an ORAS move tutor move, and i can get it onto it with minimal effort. He is also EV trained (252 atk, 252 hp, 4 spDef i think, but i might be misremembering where the 4 EVs are). If you need him (or her, i don't remember the the gender) UT, i can always use a reset bag.

What i am interested in is masterballs. How many of 'em could i get for this guys?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
alright what time will you be able to trade?

Honestly I've been working overtime (12-hour days, hurrah) and preparing for Christmas, so I haven't been online a whole lot and I'm going to be difficult to get ahold of outside of really late at night until after Christmas. But if you VM me when you're available, hopefully we can work something out.

I do have a shiny Groudon with junk IVs if you're interested, and also a 6 IV timid Electrike w/ Lightningrod.

I'm online right now if you want to trade the 3 power items for the ditto.

I'm sorry that I haven't been available much lately (see my response above you to Fiyah). If you're online later at night I'll be able to trade. I'm not sure that I want a shiny Groudon for the Celebi....

Have you still got any flawless dittos left? If so would you take any of these for one. Would you take a 5iv adamant male gogoat?

I have around 50 of the flawless Dittos left, but because Gogoat isn't competitively viable, I'm not interested in one. Sorry :(

Hey! I have:

Shiny Scyther: Adamant with good IVs and Knock Off

(good IV's being 31/31/31/xx/31/31)
It doesn't actually have the move knock-off right now, but it is an ORAS move tutor move, and i can get it onto it with minimal effort. He is also EV trained (252 atk, 252 hp, 4 spDef i think, but i might be misremembering where the 4 EVs are). If you need him (or her, i don't remember the the gender) UT, i can always use a reset bag.

What i am interested in is masterballs. How many of 'em could i get for this guys?

I have a whole bunch of Master Balls on X, so how does 5 Master Balls sound for the Scyther? Is he nicknameable?

Aw, I'm not interested in the evolved version.

Anyways, how might I contact you for the ditto trade?

VM is the best way to get ahold of me quickly. I respond to this thread every few days, but I try to respond to VMs daily.

Are there any items (bp items, stones, pp max) that you want and would trade a ditto for?

Power Items would be wonderful!

pikapop

Pika hugger ❤
Hi! Is it possible to breed me a HA naive Swirlix with belly drum? If not then just the moves after you and yawn. I can offer two PP Up's.

Wansong

Don't worry about it, I was busy with finals for the past two weeks so I completely understand. I'll VM you now.

Thanks in advance!

BartMad

Pokemon Breeder
Hey!

Would you be willing to trade one of those flawless JPN Dittos for a 5iv (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Darumaka holding a PPmax?
I have either a Quirky male or a Lax female darumaka.

Let me know wether you think this would be enough to trade a ditto for!
Cheers

Carcinadae

Hello, I'm wondering if it would be possible to obtain a No Guard karrablast. It doesn't matter what the IVs or Egg moves are, as I can breed them myself. I can offer some 5IVs/6IVs and a shiny kecleon with 2IVs in defense and special atttack. I can offer items, too, if that's what it takes.

Edit: nvm

Last edited:

Psychodewott

hi when you get back from your holidays could we work out a trade for an event smeargle?
i can give you a celebi or a event shiny giratina for it your choice
i can even try to get a pp up for you as well, as for ivs evs natures i really don't care but could it be a male and nicknamed?
if so i'll give you the name if not thats ok too
thanks and happy holidays

whodats

Compulsive Breeder
I really need one of those 6IV manaphy, I don't really have any mega stones to trade, but I do have some competitive shinies and I can try to get just about any competitive/HA/egg move pokes you need.

I am willing to give up a lot, just let me know what you need or want.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Thank you everyone for your patience! I'm back from my holidays and I can trade again!

I do have a shiny Groudon with junk IVs if you're interested, and also a 6 IV timid Electrike w/ Lightningrod.

I'm online right now if you want to trade the 3 power items for the ditto.

If that Electrike is nicknameable, I will trade you Celebi for it. I'm also online right now if you'd like to trade.

Hi! Is it possible to breed me a HA naive Swirlix with belly drum? If not then just the moves after you and yawn. I can offer two PP Up's.

I can do Belly Drum Swlirlix with After You and Yawn for the PP Ups.

How many power items and any in particular?

3 of your favorites :)

Hey!

Would you be willing to trade one of those flawless JPN Dittos for a 5iv (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Darumaka holding a PPmax?
I have either a Quirky male or a Lax female darumaka.

Let me know wether you think this would be enough to trade a ditto for!
Cheers

I don't really need Darumaka unless it has a good nature, such as Adamant.

Do you have many of those? If yes, could you possibly trade one to me?

Do you have a flawless Regirock?

Many of what? No, I don't have a flawless Regirock, unfortunately.

hi when you get back from your holidays could we work out a trade for an event smeargle?
i can give you a celebi or a event shiny giratina for it your choice
i can even try to get a pp up for you as well, as for ivs evs natures i really don't care but could it be a male and nicknamed?
if so i'll give you the name if not thats ok too
thanks and happy holidays

I can do male nicknamed Smeargle, but I have to Sketch the event move on, so it won't be level 1 and it will have EVs. What is the nature and IVs of your Celebi?

I really need one of those 6IV manaphy, I don't really have any mega stones to trade, but I do have some competitive shinies and I can try to get just about any competitive/HA/egg move pokes you need.

I am willing to give up a lot, just let me know what you need or want.

I will happily trade a shiny 6IV Manaphy for a shiny competitive Pokemon. Which ones are you willing to trade?

Yuzuru

would love to get one 6*31DV Ditto, the decolora Jirachi and the Shiny Manaphy; could give you:

-EUSMR Regigigas
-WIN2011 Entei
-WIN2011 Suicune
-WIN2011 Raikou
-win2011 celebi
-hrb2010 mew
-so2010 jirachi

Psychodewott

hi i just checked the iv's on my celebi it has perfect hp atk sp atk and sp def
also its nature is gentle
do you think you can work with that?
also if you rather i can give you a mega stone or something
the only one i cannot give is galladeite
i also have a few evolutionary items
really it's your call
and as for the nickname it's Seiko

Last edited:

BartMad

Pokemon Breeder
I don't really need Darumaka unless it has a good nature, such as Adamant.

I do have an Adamant HA darumaka but it doesnt have a perfect iv spread. It's 5ivs (31/31/xx/31/31/31)
Not sure if you want that.. **It will still have the PPmax on it ofcourse

I do have some Adamant 5iv dratinis that I could give you with the darumaka, but I don't know if you'd trade 2pokés for 1.
Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

whodats

Compulsive Breeder
I found someone to trade me a perfect manaphy, but i would still like to trade for a competitive Jolly Jirachi and a Competitive Mew, i have competitive shiny Ferrothorn and gliscor that i could trade. They were RNGed on Gen 5 though.

Mantykes

Hi would you take a Shiny Roselia for Shiny Squirtle?