• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Varanus's XY Breeding, Shiny, and Event Trade Shop

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
That works for me! What do you have that you can trade?

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I wasn't on Serebii for a while and didn't keep up with the goings-on as much as I normally do, but I don't think Zekrom can be shiny unless there was an event that I missed.

I have these Pokemon right now for trade:

Safari Ball- Houndour, Aron, Smeargle
Fast Ball- Elekid
Level Ball-Sentret, Pidgey
Moon Ball-Psyduck, Horsea, Gligar, Zubat
Heavy Ball- Makuhita
Love Ball- Swablu, Vulpix
Lure Ball- Psyduck, Buizel
Friend Ball- Oddish
Dream Ball- Misdreavous, Tirtouga

You can catch a shiny Zekrom in the ORAS.

Last edited:

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
Looking for ha bergmite phantump and dedennne

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
Edit- I was able to obtain the Pokemon elsewhere, apologies for waisting your time.

Last edited:

lunistg

Looking for Volcanion, I have heard that he has been released in Japan and is still available there (til september) A long shot I know but it is one of the few I dont have to complete my living dex. the other two are being released as part of the 20yr thing so not worried so much about them.

Event mon I have to offer: (i also have some HA/shinies but those are not so in demand for this kinda thing)

McDonalds Hoopa
Galileo Rayquaza (shiney)
GF Jirachi (20yr anniversary)
GF Celebi (20yr anniversary)
GF Mew (20yr anniversary)
Multiscale DRagonite (June 2015 gamestop)
Reckless Emboar
Shell Armor Samurott
Contrary Serperior
Bank Regiice (not sure if it counts since it is not in n event ball)
Bank Regirock (not sure if it counts since it is not in n event ball)
Bank REgisteel (not sure if it counts since it is not in n event ball)

Ursus_Volitans

Hey man. I'm looking for a competitive Naive Rayquaza with at least 31 IVs in Atk, SpAtk, and Speed. I have a shiny flawless Zapdos (I promise it's true), shiny Cresselia, Hoopa, the recent pokebank Regi trio, Jirachi, and Celebi to trade for. They all are pentagon stamped (and yes, that includes the 6 perfect IV Zapdos). I also have flawless dittos for just about every nature. PM me if interested.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Hi I'm interested in a starf berry. I'm not sure what you would want for one but I have a lot of BP from the battle maison I could get you something there. I also have a lot of pokemiles I would be willing to trade 5 pp ups for one starf berry.

As for pokemon I am interested in your shiny level 30 Mew. I have a shiny nicknameable cresselia I could trade you from my Omega Ruby cartridge. PM me if interested.

*edit*

starf berry obtained

Last edited:

insanemouse

Rachel the Random
Sorry for lots of edits! Here's the most recent:

I am interested in one of your flawless Japanese Dittos so I can try to MM the solosis, as well as a few other shinies I sort of want. I have some event pokemon that aren't in your list (shiny gamestop entei, lv50 celebi and a couple others).

Thanks again!

I have this thread subscribed, but it's most likely easier/faster to reach me via PM, because my email will yell at me in case I forget to log on to the forums :3

Last edited:

Snoo

Work Hard, Play Hard
Is your Smeargle Event UT? Do you have a Wondercard for it? :]

BladeForge

Happy Person
Would it be possible for me to give you a shiny Murkrow holding a mega stone for a mew? I missed bothe= events, and I thought the second would have the code in the Pokemon newsletter... apparently not, I haven't even gotten the newsletter, and I missed it! So sad...

AChillingSight

I'm hoping to work something out for one of your 6IV Japanese Ditto's. I don't do anything with competition so unless you tell me what you're looking for, I have nothing to offer for that. I do have a shiny lvl 1 Rufflet: Adamant, keen eye, x/31/31/x/31/31 (outstanding potential) and a shiny lvl 1 Klink: Adamant, Minus, x/31/x/31/31/x (outstanding potential). I'd prefer to keep the Rufflet but it's probably my best offer so wanted to mention it. Or if you want anything from my sig as well, let me know.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Sorry guys! I've been out of town for a while, so I haven't been checking Serebii. I'm back to lurking now though!

Sorry for lots of edits! Here's the most recent:

I am interested in one of your flawless Japanese Dittos so I can try to MM the solosis, as well as a few other shinies I sort of want. I have some event pokemon that aren't in your list (shiny gamestop entei, lv50 celebi and a couple others).

Thanks again!

I have this thread subscribed, but it's most likely easier/faster to reach me via PM, because my email will yell at me in case I forget to log on to the forums :3

Since I have a limited number of the flawless Dittos (can't clone anymore since Gen V went offline), I prefer to trade them for shinies with good IVs. I would love an MM'd Solosis (or any other competitive Pokemon), but I'd think about the events, too if they have good IVs.

I'll also PM this to you.

Is your Smeargle Event UT? Do you have a Wondercard for it? :]

I don't actually have an original Smeargle from the event. What I'm doing is Sketching the event moves onto Smeargles that I breed. Would you still be interested if I did that?

Would it be possible for me to give you a shiny Murkrow holding a mega stone for a mew? I missed bothe= events, and I thought the second would have the code in the Pokemon newsletter... apparently not, I haven't even gotten the newsletter, and I missed it! So sad...

What IVs, nature, ability, and moves does the Murkrow have? If I'm not interested in the Murkrow, I would trade an event Mew for the event Celebi, as I missed that one because I'm a dummy.

I'm hoping to work something out for one of your 6IV Japanese Ditto's. I don't do anything with competition so unless you tell me what you're looking for, I have nothing to offer for that. I do have a shiny lvl 1 Rufflet: Adamant, keen eye, x/31/31/x/31/31 (outstanding potential) and a shiny lvl 1 Klink: Adamant, Minus, x/31/x/31/31/x (outstanding potential). I'd prefer to keep the Rufflet but it's probably my best offer so wanted to mention it. Or if you want anything from my sig as well, let me know.

I sent you a VM :)

BladeForge

Happy Person
The murkrow is a female level 45, and It's ability is insomnia. The moves it currently knows are Taunt, Feint attack, Mean Look, and Foul play, and It's nature is Hasty. I don't really know how to find the IVs, since a friend of mine from school gave it to me, and I don't know if he used it or not. I'd guess he didn't since he just gave it to me for free. But It's stats are:
Attack: 84
Defense: 42
Sp. Def: 43
Sp. Atk: 81
Spe: 97
It has 119 HP.

Last edited:

abyss-of-agony

Hi. Sometime this month I decided I should try and collect all types of berries from Alpha Sapphire and I realized I have 7 of them that are very hard to get. I still need these berries: Lansat, Starf, Enigma, Micle, Custap, Jaboca and Rowap. I tried to battle in BM for the first two but I doubt I can ever get to 100 and 200 wins. I have some BP and a lot of different items I can give you (if I can figure out how to trade items, I'm supposing through them being held by a Pokémon).

Only writing to you to find out if you have any of these and want to trade them somehow. I found out only tonight that there was an event for Darkai and Shaymin this year who held Enigma and Micle berries. I took a break from playing ORAS and so I missed the events. Even more, right now I'm at a location without Wi-Fi so I cannot do anything. But if you list what items you want I can have them prepared until November when I'll have access to Wi-Fi. Specifically on 17th and 18th November.

If you don't trade berries, do you happen to know someone who does? I really want to have them all. It's already disappointing that according to Bulbapedia some berries were released only for Gen IV so I will never get them in ORAS. Looking forward to see what new berries they add in Sun/Moon.

Thank you for your help!

Inwonderland

Looking for these Pokemon

Im looking for an:
Articuno
Zapdos
Mew
Celebi
Phione
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus