• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Variance - A HeartGold Nuzlocke

So, inspired by some excellent nuzlockes I have found around the web, such as Tyton's Emerald Nuzlocke, Pi and Pea, and Wasserbienchen's In Black and White, I have decided to make my own.

I can't think of any way to describe this better than to just give you the link, so here it is.

I have rather big plans for it, but at the moment, I just hope you find it interesting and are intrigued to read on.

Enjoy, and feel free to comment anything about it, including any honest criticisms you may have!

Last edited:

PKMNBeige

Sprite Artist
Enjoy, and feel free to comment anything about it, including any honest criticisms you may have!
I really like the premise. It adds a twist to the genre. I, myself, have made a comic and would be thrilled if you'd check it out. Here's the link to the thread. I'll also add you as a friend so we can keep and talk about the direction of our comics if you like? Thanks again!

I really like the premise. It adds a twist to the genre. I, myself, have made a comic and would be thrilled if you'd check it out. Here's the link to the thread. I'll also add you as a friend so we can keep and talk about the direction of our comics if you like? Thanks again!

Thanks, the idea for the rules I pieced together from various other nuzlockes I've seen, but there should definitely be some completely unique stuff in this comic, coming up soon. In regards to your comic, you saw my reply in your thread, and there's not much more I can really say for now, but I will continue to watch it with interest.

I've uploaded the second page, you can access it through the same link in the first post. If you're reading this, I hope you're enjoying it.