• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vasu98´s 4th and 5th gen trade shop

vasu98

Hi, Kaze they are legit I breed them for you

Kaze512

Alright I got the pokemon, pm me a time when we can trade =D

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
hey, i'm interested in your shiny latios, i have a list of dw females which i can breed multiplys of them for and i also have a shiny bulbasaur with powerwhip and a shiny sableye both ut as they are hatched by me. also have zorua with snarl and growlithe with heat wave, crunch, fireblitz and flamethrower

Last edited:

vasu98

Can I have DW Larvitar, DW Chansey, DW Skarmory and shiny Sableeye?

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
sure just got to breed the dws

vasu98

vasu98

Thank you that I'll need

gracidea86

I'd like to offer for a male Deino with Dark Pulse. I can offer a DW Taillow, DW Oddish, Charmander with Metal Claw, Zorua with Dark Pulse and Extrasensory, Bagon with Hydro Pump, Togepi with Morning Sun, and Emolga with Air Slash.

vasu98

Yeah I have Deino w/ Dark Pulse and I wan't Zorua w/ Dark Pulse for it:)

Syadin

I'd be interested in a shiny latios/latias if you still have one. I can offer a Gamestp Jirachi, ALAMOS Darkrai, Lugia from Pokemom XD (very old), either a shiny charmander or totodile, or any of the legendarys from pokemon white. (All legit)

Last edited:

vasu98

I can trade it to you for ALAMOS Darkrai

vasu98

When you're online:)

Id give you Outrage Gible for V. Tackle Pichu.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
do you have any shiny in platinum? specifically i'm looking for a shiny togepi and a shiny chikorita. I've got a few of the one listed and i can get them in english or japanese.

vasu98

Sorry I haven't check my shop over a week

Lightingrevolver: I have V. Tackle Pichu in Platinum, but my Ds is in the engineer:(
Rosierjay: Sorry I have only shiny Mewtwo and Groudon:(

Kaze512

Would you by any chance do 3 of my dream world female pokemon of your choice (in my sig) along with aron and Roselia for your WIN2011 T Celebi lv 50

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
question does your chikorita in gen 4 know any egg moves? and you can trade directly in gen 4 right?

vasu98

Kaze512: Deal and I want DWf Slugma, Misdreavus and Torkoal

Rosierjay: I don't know and My 3DS is broken So I cant check:(