• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

VCR (vileplume,lilligant,reuniclus)

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
After a gruesome 0-5 victory slate, and various testing I finally have it for you the most haxor deck in the format, it's basic's make's everyone cry (the c stand's for people crying at the hands of lilligant).

3-3 lilligant ep
3 zekrom/reshiram/kyurem
2-2-2 reuniclus
2-1-2 vileplume
1 cleffa
1 victini (a.k.a.) fliptini.
(since I play in a reshi heavy format with gothi, I'm thinking of teching in 1-1-1 samurott for 1 dragon and a 1-1 lilligant, If I don't get kyurem in time, it better be a tin)

energy
6 grass
3 dce
1 rescue

T/S/S
2 PONT
3 rare candy
4 copycat
4 communication's - (minus 1 for a shaymin if smoochum)
2 juniper
2 twins
2 prof elms training method
2 dual ball
2 great ball
3 seeker
1 flower shop lady
1 burnt tower

How does this work? Well I thought you'd never ask. Before you even think of running trainer lock you need 3 cards to operate this deck at t1 shut down, petilil, fliptini, and grass energy/cleffa (sure it doesn't need cleffa, but if you have a bad hand, you have a bad hand). A majority of reshidecks always spam reshi out first, as long as you're constantly paralyzing they're active reshi you're fine, gothi always usually start's off with cleffa so cleffa versus cleffa, if not paralyze. then setup into lilligant with trainer lock, burnt tower is for retreating lilligant, shaymin is for smochum's, why 3 seeker, I don't have a blissey prime, in theory it's an okay idea, but once this deck get's rolling with lilli, vile, runi and a dragon you're not going to have to worry about a late game setup, just to decimate with what you have so you'll have tons of chance's to play supporter's, juniper deals with trainer's after trainer lock (if not just keep the trainer' in hand to deal with jirachi, even though everyone here plays reshi and gothi, not a worry).

Last edited:

Power464646

The game
Put in more Gloom. They're great with fliptini
Paralysis ftw :3

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
its pretty much one big tech so until i see a trainer list its too hard to tell how useful it would be against gothis/reshi

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
@Lumos77: since this is a break off of the original righto..., tornadus and renuiclus we're to uneven also considering that reuniclus and dragons are the desired combination for the easy tko it seems like a better combination, I wanted to put tornadus in it just was to bulky t.t.

@Power464646: gloom's 80 hp 2 energy flip for only paralyze versus lilligant's 90 hp 1 energy flip for either heads paralyze and poison or tails confusion, plus they're my precious glooms, i'd cry if it took even 10 dmg.

@teh_original_pikachu: I control the use of they're pokemon and trainer's in a trainer and pokemon format, all you're base now belongs to us. All I would need is evo lock and I'm set. Naw I'l put the T/S/S line, now.

Last edited:

Power464646

The game
Try this!
Damage swap and max potionf tw

toonnee

im not sure on how this actually works.. i amazed by how many energies you have. perhaps some more incase something happens.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
I've changed the deck, you will soon see probably 2 interesting deck's, I promise that much.

most people who make it into top cut only have 9-11 energy in there deck, we need more options then wasting our time with energy.

P.S. I messed this deck up this past weekend at citie's and trounced primetime (magnezone) with nothing but lilligant, victini, vileplume and dragons, it was fun, I messed it up by putting in a heavy dragon line.

Last edited:

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Hmm, kinda, Everyone I play agaisnt that doesn't run trainer lock runs trainer heavy search engines which means that once vile hits the ground they're kinda screwed, and yes lilligant is slow for play, which is why I have 3 dragons in my deck, so all I have to do is pull out a ldragon entering the turn they play a new pokemon, put a dce down retreat and repeat, or 2 grass your pick.