• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vendovali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Like a boss by the lonely island?

never heard of it! but i dunno, clan song might not happen due to difference in opinion

but the war team gets this is war by 30 seconds to mars

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
I Was thinking "The Imperial March" Look it up on youtube, its a great march, even though it may be an evil tune, it shows dignity and strength :D

everyone knows the imperial march chello, especially star wars nerds that can play the song on their saxophones *coughmecough*

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Lol yeah. Im not a "nerd" persay, but l am pretty familiar with the material :)

yep. also, funniest line from the hobbit "may the hair on your toes never fall out"

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Lol. Love that line :) but lets keep this clan related.

So so far we have

Whatever song jono requested (sorry, forget the name)
The imperial march
Like a Boss

Vote!

jono requested like a boss. is this for war or everything?

Jono6504

no i didnt! i requested chaoz fantasy

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Mainly wars. When I make the freedom flag of our nation, this will be featured with it, but probably before a war we would listen to it to remind ourselves of our glorious nation.

Ninja eevee -.-

oh. for war it shoud be this is war. by 30 seconds to mars

for the clan it should be what is hip by tower of power

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
I might also like "Your the best around" by Joe Esposito, for you Karate Kid fans out there ;)

i know a kid who looks just like the karate kid from the new version.
he just got his third degree black belt

i know a kid who looks just like the karate kid from the new version.
he just got his third degree black belt

Cool story bro :)

Also, what do you want the flag to symbalize? I was thinking a gray rectangle in the top left and a green square in the bottom right, symbolizing our 2 sections, and than maybe some designs around that.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Cool story bro :)

Also, what do you want the flag to symbalize? I was thinking a gray rectangle in the top left and a green square in the bottom right, symbolizing our 2 sections, and than maybe some designs around that.

put a fancy V in the middle, with a smaller but equally smaller A and C on each side
i wil try to find a suitable font

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
look at the calligraphy section on Dafont,com

Status
Not open for further replies.