• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad Tournaments

akaFila

#2L2Q

00swms

Chaos Theory
Next Round Words

Pie: Lazily

Epic: Legend

Nick: Leader

Mickie: League

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
*takes the wheel*

ALRIGHT IVE TAKEN THE WHEEL

http://challonge.com/fdsgfewgjdsgdfgdsgfds

You see these? If it says your name on the latest bracket then that means that YOU gotta finish YOUR battles. Im pretty sure ive already contacted at least one of each of you on both sides, so you know the drill! Get in touch w/ each other and not in that way and put those battles in the past!

epicdrill

Beat nick 2-1 (0-2, 2-0, 4-0). That Scarf Latios using trick on Scarf Excadrill and Assault Vest, therefore non-Choice Band, Entei.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Guess what?

It's the...

FINALS

The last contestants standing are McHearth and epicdrill...so without further ado...HERE ARE YOUR WORDS

These words are very hit or miss actually, there's about a 90% chance you dudes'll find em challenging.

Here's to hoping you guys dont flinch on these teams.

McHearth = Rocked
epicdrill = Slider

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
McHearth
Gmt -5
Current Point Total: 1388 (with the added 30points for joining a tourny)

Last edited:

cinderkitteh

Pretteh Kitteh Khat
Can I enter the new tournament?
name: cinderkitteh
I don't know what a GMT is or what points I have.
Sorry for being a newb :D