• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad VS The Eternian Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
good job geo and sorry guys haven't got my battle done me and nick are kinda clashing with bad times when to battle. I always end up either leaving or just tired from work when were both on for a short sec im sure though we shall get it done soon asap before the deadline.

lets go tef we can do it!

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Hey Active post Eevee has to make new teams since most of her teams are agei shield so we should have this been by this week or not

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey Active post Eevee has to make new teams since most of her teams are agei shield so we should have this been by this week or not

confirming yeah i totally forgot to take aegis out of my team so I need to fix up my teams. I will thought I have this battle done soon as I can I am aiming for friday if i have to do it on the deadline I will unless aka battles and wins. good luck though lets try to ends this war soon as we can :)

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
wow thats nice. Congratulations for us and ggs VO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.