• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
PO/PS Name?: HoboJak
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: Don't have DS on hand, meh
Why do you want to join?: Found what I was lookin for... not sure if you guys want me back at this point, but I'd appreciate one more chance. c:
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: Between 1 and -1 and it's not either of those numbers.
Battling Experience?: 7.8/10 too much Pokemon -IGN
Referrer?: No u

Gonna say it preemptively - shush Anak :p

Knew it! cx

Zero give me the 10 bucks yo

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
PO/PS Name?: Delta-Omega
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: See the sig.
Why do you want to join?: Cos you're all my kind of crazy.
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: Absolutely none.
Battling Experience?: Very little.
Referrer?: Most all of the guild.

Yeah, I decided to come back here. That is, if you lot'll take me.

Uh huh, just keep your head up this time around. ^^

And ok, we have Micks Musharna for an entry! I'll have to extend suggestions to
Thursday 8th 12:00 AM and that's it! Cmooon now.

I'll work out some rules for an upcoming ladder chall. Hope it won't be toooo hard!

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Gonna start doing Wifi giveaways every week starting this Friday. This week will be...

gastly.gif

Gastly - Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Disable
-Perish Song
-Clear Smog
-Haze

Will be breeding today and tomorrow and distributing on Friday.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
OK, how would this fit for the CCAT?
Mesprit @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Healing Wish/Calm Mind
- Energy Ball
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam

Simple enough set, provides a cover for Fighting, while posing a threat to a good few things, with Grass/Bug/Psychic hitting everything that's not Steel type for at least neutral. CM for boosting to tank-like power levels, while Healing Wish can reboot someone else.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
OK, how would this fit for the CCAT?
Mesprit @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Healing Wish/Calm Mind
- Energy Ball
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam

Simple enough set, provides a cover for Fighting, while posing a threat to a good few things, with Grass/Bug/Psychic hitting everything that's not Steel type for at least neutral. CM for boosting to tank-like power levels, while Healing Wish can reboot someone else.

I feel like if we used this we'd have to run Healing Wish for it not to be outclassed by other CM sweepers like Musharna and Uxie, who sport more bulk and/or better Speed, as well as stuff like healing and status removal.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
110.png

Weezing
set
Weezing @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sludge Bomb
- Pain Split
- Flamethrower

Ok I will give my reasons for this. Weezing has been given a typing in this gen that helps it live in nu and in some other tiers. Poison helps us against fighting saves us from eq's and gives us some much needed tankyness. As the two sprite pokemon (check this pokemon need to run clacs on what a pyschock does to weezing) I believe weezing covers some threats that would hurt us in the long run

Also War thread is up

Gdas

Out of Practice
Gonna suggest a bulky attacker!

Hariyama - Assault vest
Ability : Guts
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
- Knock Off
- Close Combat

Been using him with the rest of the CCAT team and he's fit in nicely....Hes nice and bulky, high hp and def stats make it possible to make him even bulkier with the addition in sp.def. Knock Off is a must along with bullet punch priority! Ice punch deals with your birds and close combat is a nice STAB to deal huge damage!

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Oooh, 4 suggests this time not bad. Also sorry about absence guys! You all know how it is.

BDHM1_zpse4f44e6b.png

Credits to AnakBaé

Okay, it's been a while since i've done this so lemme try to remember the rules!

1. You must get to 1425 on the OU ladder.
2. It must be on a fresh alt. I'll check this alt myself.
3. Must provide proof in a screenshot.
4. Fill out the form here!
5. Ladder Challenge ends on January 19'th 12:00 PM.

~~~

Form:

PS Username:
Your fave kinda dog:

~~~

Each and every winner shall be given a whopping 15 battles worth added to your total!

I might be being generous with these battles or something but this is the first i've done this in a while, so better take advantage. -w-

Last edited:

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Meta, when you say 'fresh alt', does that mean a completely new one, or can it be one which hasn't been used on the ladder?

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
PS Username: M C Hearth
Your fave kinda dog: donger

Wouldn't have time for any higher, seriously swamped right now ugh

PO Username: Nick Mation
Your fave kinda dog: The big foofy ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.