• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
PO/PS Name?: FlareBlitz3000, got that guala
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: 3652-1666-9423
Why do you want to join?: Want a guild that can get me more into Competitive battling
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: 4
Battling Experience?: 6-7
Referrer?: None

Welcome! Enjoy yourself here! I'd tell you to get your test battle done, but you're waaayy ahead of me. Still though, enjoy it here! Just got out of a war. If you'd like, you could try out for sub or a spot maybe.

Damn you people, I never got a test battle.

I want free points.

Set up a battle with any of the war team via VM or PM, yo
ez pz

You want test battle?

and let me talk this over with meta not about the points about the run through

Oooh, so peeps wanna do an X/Y run? Sounds like an idea know what im sayin
lemme think of somethin and get some brainstormin in

Uh yea bout this...I might've kinda pulled a Divine and got myself banned from main >.>
Sad thing is that my rating is 1397, I was planning on finishing it up today but heh

New Rule:
pls no getting ban

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Easiest ladder climb of my life. Ignore the 6 losses. :v

GBSbB1v.png

I'd also be down for an xy challenge thing.

eyy
CONGRATULATIONS

Remember that congratulations vid I sent you once, melie? Go ahead and remember that. -w-
Don't worry, guys. For all u rebels, we'll have another fo sho. Just focus less on chat and more on battle in the fute, eh? This was a sign-up thing though, so all you peeps who didn't sign up can deff get it on it next time! Till then, remember that we got until tomorrow 12:00 AM to get those proofs in for this one so POWER LADDER up.
just use HO

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Uh yea bout this...I might've kinda pulled a Divine and got myself banned from main >.>
Sad thing is that my rating is 1397, I was planning on finishing it up today but heh

Was it Haunter? >.>

He's such a piece of ****...

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
cool it with callin out those language censors a bit, divi! Dx
you know how it is!

CAPMons CCAT

Round 2

UNCONTESTED SIMPLY UNCONTESTED​

And with that, our main mon and style have been decided upon!
It shall be Aurumoth we build upon with playstyle Balance to keep things steady.

frontnormal-maurumoth.png

Aurumoth @ Leftovers
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Blizzard
- Thunder
- Psyshock/Focus Blast/Will-O-Wisp

Been a long time since I've played CAP so the EVs will probably need to be tweaked. Quiver Dance Aurumoth is a monster of a Pokemon, able to spam 100% accurate Blizzards and Thunders. The last moveset is kind of a toss-up. Psyshock is a good STAB that hits Blissey and stuff hard, but it's only marginally more powerful than Blizzard/Thunder. Focus Blast wrecks some of the few things that resist BoltBeam, like Magnezone. Will-O-Wisp can cripple common switch-ins and helps him take physical hits.

Auromoth's Smogon page

Short little rundown time. Remember guys, CAPMons is built around the current OU tier. As in these Pokemon intermingle outside the official current OU tier, but using the current OU rules and allowed Pokemon in a metagame called CAP. Kinda like an alternate dimension. Meaning like Blackjack said, you CAN suggest other Pokemon that aren't CAP but only OU and below. All finalized mons are included here in this link, I believe. Correct me if i'm wrong im kinda learning as I go to. ^^
You can also delve into general CAPmon details using this link as well in case im super confusing

CAP Encyclopedia

Now onto Round 2 suggestions. You will have until The 22'nd 10:00 PM to get your suggestion in for the next member on our team! We gotta speedy special attacking set up sweeper in Auramoth so that's a pretty straightforward start. I'll be including their Smogon pages myself if you happen to not in your quoted posts in order for anyone to look up in detail just how the heck these mons flow and for your convenience! Good idea, divi. Cmon yo, all these votes for the tier there's gotta be more suggestions, amirite?
;_;7​

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I'm gonna nominate Heatran next, but I'm going to wait until I'm unbanned from Showdown so I can get a feel for the current CAP meta and see if offensive or defensive Tran fairs better in the current meta.

So actually forget it, I'm not nominating Heatran this round... But keep in mind Tran eats most of the CAPmons, and he's pretty standard on any CAP team.

EDIT: Also, how the hell do you get a Wish Chansey in game? I've searched Serebii, Bulbapedia, etc. and I can't find anything suggesting Chansey even learns Wish.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Was it Haunter? >.>

He's such a piece of ****...

...I might've called Trickster a jew and told him to go back to killing innocent people in Palestine where he belongs.

On another note I'm nominating this
Talonflame @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz

I've taken a look at the CAP threat list, and a lot of pokes such as Necturna, Aurumoth, Tomohawk, Arghonaut, Malaconda, Syclant don't want to take a priority Brave Bird. It serves as a revenger killer (revenging stuff like Shell Smash Necturna and DDance/ QDance Aurumoth) and wallbreaker (being able to set up Sword Dances on will-o users like Pyroak). Drawbacks include a glaring rock weakness in conjunction with Aurumoth.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Alright guys I will be doing a couple of things tonight

Coin flip the tounrey and kicking a few non active peoples out

making the rules for the x and y run

and war team updates

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Def / 220 SDef
Bold Nature
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Roar

My first instinct when Aurumoth was picked was to add Defensive Heatran to the team.
First off, having Rocks on the field helps any offensive position to pull off a quicker sweep. Toxic also helps our sweepers, and Steel types that resist poisoning don't want to take a Lava Plume even if unboosted.
Secondly, Aurumoth hates Fire and Rock moves, which Heatran can take if you can't take the sweep.
Additionally, because Aurumoth has Blizzard, it can take Colossoil, a major threat to Heatran in that it can bounce back Rocks.
This set allows Heatran to survive both physical hits (mainly Pursuit from Colossoil because we don't want to be 1v1 with it) and special moves from opposing Special Aurumoth and Tomohawk.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Gen 3 event iirc.

yupyup, they were limited time only and only in Japan if I recall correctly as well!
There's maybe like, fewer then a hundred legit ones in the world. That's pretty rare.

by the waayy...

FINAL DAY

For the ladder chall! Once 12:00 AM rolls around, THAT IS IT.
Will melie be the only one to claim these sick 15 BP's?

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
yupyup, they were limited time only and only in Japan if I recall correctly as well!
There's maybe like, fewer then a hundred legit ones in the world. That's pretty rare.

by the waayy...

FINAL DAY

For the ladder chall! Once 12:00 AM rolls around, THAT IS IT.
Will melie be the only one to claim these sick 15 BP's?

I'm willing to bet that since it's so rare and useful it's one of the most heavily genned Pokemon in the game so it shouldn't be TOO hard to get one that at least looks legit.

Zachmac

It's about time I gave up. I'm still stuck in generation 5, and I just don't know what I'm doing anymore.

I've been stuck in my glory days. My days of Gen 5 were I scored #102 on the PO ladder with a Zoroark...when I could make a unique move set without it being outclassed or a gimmick...when I had a reputation in both the Serebii competitive discussion and in my old clan...I'm just not what I once was, and it's about time I acknowledge that.

I'm going to revive an old favorite Gen 5 team of mine, fix it up for gen 6, and that will be my only team for battling and laddering from now on. I just don't have the motivation or gen 6 experience to handle more then one team anymore.

This isn't self pity. It's just me acknowledging how I changed and telling myself how to deal with it.

...Sorry for ranting, I just need to get that out of my system, and I really needed to make that promise to myself.
I'm not quitting. I'm here to stay. It's just about time that I took it down a notch.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
It's about time I gave up I'm still stuck in generation 5, and I just don't know what I'm doing anymore.

I've been stuck in my glory days. My days of Gen 5 were I scored #102 on the PO ladder with a Zoroark...when I could make a unique move set without it being outclassed or a gimmick...when I had a reputation in both the Serebii competitive discussion and in my old clan...I'm just not what I once was, and it's about time I acknowledge that.

I'm going to revive an old favorite Gen 5 team of mine, fix it up for gen 6, and that will be my only team for battling and laddering from now on. I just don't have the motivation or gen 6 experience to handle more then one team anymore.

This isn't self pity. It's just me acknowledging how I changed and telling myself how to deal with it.

...Sorry for ranting, I just need to get that out of my system, and I really needed to make that promise to myself.
I'm not quitting. I'm here to stay. It's just about time that I took it down a notch.

Hey Zachman, don't even sweat it. Teambuilding is probably the hardest thing about Pokemon. It only gets harder each gen cuzza all the mons and megas you're forced to look out for to!
Everyone gets teambuilders block every now and again so don't ever let it get to you, mang! Just keep at it and once you get that team that you really feel, you'll really feel it, ya feel? -w-
But that thing in bold? Don't EVER do that.

Oh and ladder chall is ogre! Thanks all for participating as much as you could. We'll have another at some point, don't worry.

Last edited:

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Folks to help me out with the x and y run through I will be asking for sign ups with a pokemon you want to use during the whole game
Form

just say in and what poke you are going to use :)

Next round 2 of the guild tounrey is up so check my last post on the thread to see who you are facing please and thank you

Second war team
Right now we have
Epic
Mick
Master Chief
Ptz
Me

now the people who have the most wins are Mick and Master with Mick being flawless in with 3 wins and no losses and Master Chief coming up behind with 2 wins and no losses
I am coming in tied with Epic I think with 1 win and two losses so when we war again if me or Epic get defeated are war spots would be up for grabs or if nobody wants it then me and Epic will fight to stay on the main list and the loser will be put on the sub list. I am writing this to give people a fair chance in getting on the war team and plus making our war team look good by giving people who have more wins then losses spots on the main list. If you guys dont want me to do that please comment on the thread and I will talk it over with meta

Thanks for reading this bad English :)

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
X/Y RUN INCOMING

"In with...

In with"

"In with

Yup, that followed by your mon of choice is all you gotta say to get in on it! Preppin the rules still so sit tight and don't erase those X/Y files just yet. ^^​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.