• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Keldeo isn't BL yet...?

Move your asses a little Smogon.

In a 1v1 situation Azelf beats non-Scarf Keldeo unless it switches in on Icy Wind (and Keldeo users who just spam Icy Wind usually get destroyed pretty fast). I'm renominating Florges to help handle Keldeo and his buddies as well as take on Sucker Punch spam from the likes of Honchkrow and that Mega Absol thing

671.png

Florges @ Leftovers
Flower Veil - Calm
252 HP, 252 Sp. Def, 4(thousand)Sp. Atk
-Wish
-Aromatherapy
-Moonblast
-Protect / Hidden Power (Fire)

Gives us some Wish support (double Wish core with Umbreon anyone?), takes Dark spam like a champ for Azelf as well as being practically untouchable on the Special side, and unlike Chansey actually maintains offensive presence and can even lure and destroy Ferrothorn and Forretress with Hidden Power (Fire). Or you can be a mainstream kid and run Protect. Also gives us Aromatherapy which frees up a moveslot on any potential Umbreon we might choose to run.​

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
I second Florges
Though we probs need something to help handle all those physical fighting types that are dumped in uu without depending on azelf to revenge kill
Florges just doesn't have the defensive ability (pitiful base stat)

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Whoever wants to be on the war team for our upcoming war, please message me via PM, VM, or xat. Dragon and I will be sitting this war out since we have both been in the previous 2 wars.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Last edited:

Arcos

Umbreon Master
I third the florges set. I like it. Sorry about posting the xat link it won't happen again and I deleted the post. Sorry

golem12

Dragon Trainer
does any of you had next problem on ps. see when i am battling suddenly timer goes on and altho i chose a move the timer still goes further and i auto lose this happened to me 3 times today

AnakBaé

For the CCAT personally I like Amoongus. Can the CCAT person vote i dont even know
The one with most votes win anyway, so it doesn't matter. Just do eet.
does any of you had next problem on ps. see when i am battling suddenly timer goes on and altho i chose a move the timer still goes further and i auto lose this happened to me 3 times today
That's horrible. Used it around 2 hours ago and didn't have such problem.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Its coo -w-

For the CCAT personally I like Amoongus. Can the CCAT person vote i dont even know

We don't need amoongus as after this voting session is over I'm planning on nominating Cofagrigus.
It provides us with a defensive wall, is a good recipient of wish, and (very important) can successfully check and cripple mega heracross

McDanger

ok because no one seems to read the ban list for the tier

Banned Pokemon:
Aegislash, Alakazam, Azumarill, Bisharp, Blissey, Breloom, Charizard, Clefable, Cloyster, Conkeldurr, Donphan, Dragonite, Espeon, Excadrill, Ferrothorn, Forretress, Galvantula, Garchomp, Genesect, Gengar, Gliscor, Goodra, Greninja, Gyarados, Heatran, Infernape, Klefki, Landorus, Landorus-Therian, Latios, Lucario, Mamoswine, Mandibuzz, Mawile, Pinsir, Rotom-Wash, Sableye, Salamence, Scizor, Skarmory, Smeargle, Starmie, Sylveon, Talonflame, Tentacruel, Thundurus, Togekiss, Trevenant, Tyranitar, Venusaur, Volcarona

BL:
Drizzle, Kyurem-Black, Manaphy, Drought, Heracronite, Thundurus-T, Deoxys-S, Landorus, Deoxys-D, Scolipede

All adding cofagrigus will do is make it easier for Mega Absol to decimate the team as the only thing that could help would be florges and thats 2hkoed with stealth rocks so it can't switch in

Volcer

Shur'tugal
I think I'll vote for Terrakion. Also guys sign up for:

This is an XY OU Tournament, and three people from this guild are leading a team: swms, Rairyan, and me. You should sign up for midseason, since this will be a learning experience and will help you get better. Hopefully we can get you on our teams to represent Veneno Oscuridad.

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity

Banned Pokemon:
Aegislash, Alakazam, Azumarill, Bisharp, Blissey, Breloom, Charizard, Clefable, Cloyster, Conkeldurr, Donphan, Dragonite, Espeon, Excadrill, Ferrothorn, Forretress, Galvantula, Garchomp, Genesect, Gengar, Gliscor, Goodra, Greninja, Gyarados, Heatran, Infernape, Klefki, Landorus, Landorus-Therian, Latios, Lucario, Mamoswine, Mandibuzz, Mawile, Pinsir, Rotom-Wash, Sableye, Salamence, Scizor, Skarmory, Smeargle, Starmie, Sylveon, Talonflame, Tentacruel, Thundurus, Togekiss, Trevenant, Tyranitar, Venusaur, Volcarona

BL:
Drizzle, Kyurem-Black, Manaphy, Drought, Heracronite, Thundurus-T, Deoxys-S, Landorus, Deoxys-D, Scolipede

All adding cofagrigus will do is make it easier for Mega Absol to decimate the team as the only thing that could help would be florges and thats 2hkoed with stealth rocks so it can't switch in

Oh its BL?
My bad and point taken about absol

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan

Banned Pokemon:

BL:

What can reliably take on Mega Absol then?

And don't say freaking Amoonguss, all that thing is is set-up bait thanks to Magic Bounce. >.>

McDanger

Biggest thing is its coverage, the best set i believe is sucker punch/fire blast - superpower/ice beam/will o wisp making Keldeo a good answer unless its got psycho cut or play rough. Maybe give florges some defensive evs, its got enough base special defense it wont miss it to much

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
What can reliably take on Mega Absol then?

And don't say freaking Amoonguss, all that thing is is set-up bait thanks to Magic Bounce. >.>

Well Amoongus at least has Foul Play and Clear Smog to help deter set up a bit. :0

Biggest thing is its coverage, the best set i believe is sucker punch/fire blast - superpower/ice beam/will o wisp making Keldeo a good answer unless its got psycho cut or play rough. Maybe give florges some defensive evs, its got enough base special defense it wont miss it to much

M-Absol's a real threat, huh? If we do go Florges, makin somethin more of a defensive spread over sp.def sounds nice.

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Hey can someone tell me why his arceus had shell bell? :S
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-88256233

And for mega absol would mega blastoise be viable? I mean its got decent defenses and aura sphere (mega launcher)....although im not too sure if we want to use our mega slot for him.
What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Hey can someone tell me why his arceus had shell bell? :S
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-88256233

And for mega absol would mega blastoise be viable? I mean its got decent defenses and aura sphere (mega launcher)....although im not too sure if we want to use our mega slot for him.
What do you guys think?

Pretty sure Mega Blastoise is 2HKO'd so it's not a reliable check. :L

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
So what? Our best bet is to just put something that can revenge kill it?
Scarfed terrak cant be killed by sucker punch, right? Itll even get a boost cause of justified if it does use sucker punch

Status
Not open for further replies.