1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Veneno Oscuridad

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by MetalSonic, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakBaé

AnakBaé Well-Known Member

I like Zapdos

2. MetalSonic

MetalSonic Orderan' Defendan'

[​IMG]
    credits to Astral Shadow
    Apologies for my tardiness yet again. Let's get it quick, huh? But not too quick now.
    Here are the suggestions for this time around! All've got something on their mind that help our team out in some way so it's up to your minds to figure which we need more!

Alakazam @ Alakazite
    Ability: Magic Guard
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Psychic
    - Shadow Ball
    - Focus Blast
    - Encore

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
    Ability: Justified
    Timid Nature
    - Scald
    - Secret Sword
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk

Clefable @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
    Bold Nature
    - Calm Mind
    - Soft-Boiled
    - Moonblast
    - Flamethrower

So vote!
    voting ends Tuesday 12:00 PM GMT

ALSO SOMETHIN SPECIAL;
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Pachirisu (F)
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Level: 1
    Nature: Bold
    - Fake Tears
    - Follow Me
    - Ion Deluge
    - Bestow

It's been a while, but i've bred a lot of these little buggers and figured maybe some of you would want one. Got the idea for her after that one guy who won a lot of VGC games using Pachirisu, but just finally finished her. ^^ They're all egg moves so you don't have to worry about those. Just say the word, and i'll throw you one! They're either 4 or 5 IV, I havent finished the postgame for ORAS yet, so I can't check it, but if you have any idea for a breedable, throw em at me! I'm kinda feelin the need to breed and so may as well help you all out.

So, take one! I have a bunch.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  3. ptz

ptz Well-Known Member

PS Alt: ptz90
    What rang are you shooting for: 1500
    How your day: good man

4. MetalSonic

You're fine!

How're our ranking runs going, everyone? 1204 over here.

5. Lugia-sama

Lugia-sama Sagacity

Voting for my Garchomp bcuz my ego is big

6. King Color.

King Color. Member

Heatran baby we need em :p

7. MetalSonic

Cmon all, get those votes in! We're nearin the end stretch of this CCAT, meticulousness is key, but don't let it stop you from chimin in with your votes!
    Voting Heatran

8. MegaMeganium

MegaMeganium Dropping Bloom Dooms

*chuckles* Shuckle has my vote

9. ptz

ptz Well-Known Member

Voting heatran

10. MegaMeganium

Also, may I have a Pachirisu? My DS is broken at the moment, but when it's fixed, yeah... Justsave one, please?

11. MetalSonic

of course you may, and I shall

[​IMG]
    credits to Astral Shadow
    LOOKIE HERE

Heatran slides over the others with its ability to check things like Talonflame and counter non-HP Ground variants of Serperior, granting us rocks, and its general utility along with its offensive capabilities its simply been voted upon by the majority.

Alakazam @ Alakazite
    Timid Nature
    - Psychic
    - Shadow Ball
    - Focus Blast
    - Encore

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
    Ability: Justified
    Timid Nature
    - Scald
    - Secret Sword
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk

Clefable @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
    Bold Nature
    - Calm Mind
    - Soft-Boiled
    - Moonblast
    - Flamethrower

Heatran @ Leftovers
    Ability: Flash Fire
    EVs: 4 Atk / 248 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Lava Plume
    - Earth Power
    - Stone Edge
    - Stealth Rock

ORAS OU Viability Rankings

It's nearin the end, this CCAT is, but there's still quite a few common things that probably still threaten us. Covering everything under the sun is absolutely impossible, so thats why we worry about what's most common! Remember now, suggest with what we have covered and what we dont have covered in mind!

Suggestions end
    Friday 12:00 PM GMT

12. MegaMeganium

Come on, SHuckle! There may be only two spots left, but you can do it! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!!!

13. 55afrothunder

55afrothunder Her shoes Christian

Shuckle won't be very useful because zammer doesn't really need more speed; defog along with levitate pokemon are quite common, but hey you never know. I nominate kanye west for the 5th spot

14. MegaMeganium

Dont mess with the shuckle. He WILL obliterate you with Power Split Encore shenanigans. And Sticky Web isnt just for zammer. It's also for Keldeo and Heatran, PLUS he provides rocks.

15. MetalSonic

Huh, this Pokémon Go thing seems kind of cool. It almost seems like Ninty seems to wanna move GF towards the mobile phone market a lot more now...
    Just so long as their focus remains on the handheld main series and maybe a bit of console main series, everything's gold. You guys getting this? Please do not bully Mewtwo in times square though, that's just uncalled for.

16. 55afrothunder

But the main defogger are the latis, and lando is a common scarfers which won't be hurt by webs. I thought heatran was the rocker
    Edit: give heatran ancient power. I'm sure it does more than edge, and always has that useful boosting chance

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  17. MetalSonic

Skarmory @ Leftovers / Shed Shell
    Ability: Sturdy
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
    Careful Nature
    - Iron Head
    - Counter / Spikes
    - Roost
    - Whirlwind

It helps us deal with things like Diancie and Gengar who runs train through us right now. Also, Mega Metagross to an extent with Counter and its natural defense. Sp.def is there especially for the aforementioned special attackers as even with some pretty sp.def mons like Heatran and Clef, they can't quite take too many hard hits without investment, so Skarm'll come in to alleviate that. Iron Head is to OHKO Diancie and keep fairies at bay. Spikes is slashed over Counter in case you really think we should be pressuring with hazards instead, but in the case of us having not too many Metagross answers, I think Counter might be best. Shed Shell can be run as well! Whirlybirb is good simply to rid ourselves of the current match-up or mess up opponent momentum.

18. AnakBaé

AnakBaé Well-Known Member

Gimmick.
    The trailer seems exaggeratedly dramatic and we didn't get to see the actual gameplay of the game, other than the too-good-to-be-true 3D animated interaction that is created to "oohs" and "aahs" the potential buyers. NEXT.

Besides, I can only imagine dozens of nerds circling around a park quietly and awkwardly with their phones bullying a lvl 100 Oddish.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  19. 55afrothunder

Lol Zygarde perfect! N*gga be looking like cell lol

20. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

See I told y'all it was mega Zygarde.

But that mega Greninja tho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.